The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Moving to all fours, she knelt sideways on the bed, facing away from the window. Trish sat up at the foot of the bed and Kyle got to his knees. He knelt down behind Robin. My God, what a view! Her perfect ass right in front of his cock. Kyle reached out and grabbed her hips.

He was stunned to hear Robin say "Fuck me now, Motherfucker!"

Kyle just reacted and reached out and slapped her ass. "SLAP!"

"Oooooohhhh. Fuck yes!" Kyle looked at Trish, both of them surprised. Sweet, beautiful Robin was a bit of a freak!

Kyle gave Trish a devilish grin and slapped Robin's ass hard. "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!" Robin moaned and wiggled her hips with each smack. She threw her head up and down and arched her back.

"Fuck me now. Fuck me now!" she moaned.

Kyle grabbed her hips and in one motion, pulled her back on his cock. Still slick from Trish, Kyle's cock slipped easily inside Robin's wet pussy. "Oh God! Oh God!" she muttered.

"Your cock is so big. Fuck me with that big fat cock!"

Kyle held Robin's hips as he pumped back and forth, his cock pushing in and out of her wet pussy. Trish sat there, watching Kyle's big cock plunging in and out of her friend's stretched pussy lips. She watched Robin bucking back against him, her ass slapping against his stomach. Kyle looked down in awe as his cock fucked this incredibly beautiful woman.

"Oh yes motherfucker. Fuck me harder!" She yelled as Kyle drove his cock deeper.

He reached out, "SLAP, SLAP, SLAP!"

Robin threw her head back, screaming, "That's it! Fuck me like a whore motherfucker!"

Kyle looked over at the other bed. Kelly laid there, eyes wide open. The bed sheets had been pulled to the side and she had her dress up around her waist. Kelly had three fingers sliding in and out of her pussy as she watched Kyle fucking Robin.

Kyle pounded her harder, throwing his cock into Robin's pussy. She slammed back against him. Harder and harder they fucked each other.

"Fuck me hard you asshole. Fuck my wet cunt!" Robin screamed, her head bouncing up and down with each thrust.

Trish moved off of the bed, onto the floor. She knelt before Robin, staring into her eyes as Robin and Kyle fucked, Trish's back to Kelly as she fingered her pussy. Robin's head bounced back and forth, shaking to and fro, as she rode Kyle's cock.

As Robin moaned "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh," Trish took Robin's face in her hands and kissed her hard on the mouth. Robin's body jerked and shook as she came. Her pussy exploded on Kyle's cock, her lips sucking hard on Trish's tongue.

Kyle's balls tightened again as he explode in Robin's quivering pussy. He held her hips as his balls pumped the last drops of cum into her. His thighs ached and he fell forward onto Robin's back, cock still buried deep inside her wet pussy. Robin fell onto the bed, arms and legs sprawled beneath her with Kyle's bodyweight pinning her to the bed. Robin looked into Trish's eyes, both of them a bit stunned by what had just happened.

Kyle looked up as Kelly pulled the sheets back up around her chin. "I wonder if she came as hard as we did," was his only thought. He lay on Robin for a minute as Trish pulled herself up off the floor and sat at the foot of the bed.

Finally, he rolled off of Robin. Looking down, her perfect ass red, those gorgeous legs spread and their cum running from her pussy, Kyle sat there for a second, drinking in the unbelievable site. "I've got to use the bathroom, "he said.

When he returned to the room, Robin had gotten back into bed with Kelly and pretended to sleep as well. No one spoke as he moved to the other bed and slipped beneath the covers. Trish had put his shirt back on and pretended to sleep like the others. Kyle crawled into bed next to her. He lay there for a moment or two, then moved his arm and slipped it under her head. Trish, eyes still closed, rolled over and put her head on his chest. Slowly, one by one, they all fell asleep.

The next morning, Kyle awoke to find that he was the last one to wake up. Robin sat on the bed in her black dress as she tried to fix her hair and make-up in the mirror on the wall above the desk. Trish was blow drying her hair in the bathroom after her shower.

Kyle lay there watching Robin applying her lipstick, unaware of his gaze. 'That woman needs no help. She is truly beautiful,' he thought. Then he thought about what had happened the night before. Did that really happen or was it just a dream? He stared at her for a long time. He slowed down and replayed the events of last night in his mind. Every curve of her body, the way she made him feel, and everything they did. 'God, I NEVER want to forget anything about her!' he thought to himself.

Robin put her make-up away and saw that Kyle was awake. She sheepishly smiled as he said "Good Morning."

"Good morning."

With that, Trish entered the room. She had gotten dressed as well and both women looked beautiful. A little used up and maybe a bit hung over, but none the less gorgeous. Kyle could not believe his good fortune. To be with either one of these women would make any man envious, but both of them? That was unbelievable. Hell, Kyle was there and he still didn't believe it!

Trish looked at Kyle and said matter of factly, "Hi. The bathrooms' yours. I really need to get home soon."

Kyle looked around the room and asked, "Where's Kelly?"

Robin replied, "Her husband came by early this morning and picked her up. She got a tow truck to pull you out of the snow and she said your car is parked in the lot."

Looking away again, perhaps ashamed of what had happened, she said "You really need to take us home."

With that, Kyle got up and got dressed. He made himself as presentable as possible and checked out of the Holiday Inn. They all walked to his car and Trish got in the back seat.

No one spoke as Kyle pulled up into Trish's apartment lot. Trish only said "Thanks for the ride," as she left the car and ran up the walkway to her unit.

Robin and Kyle drove on toward her home. Again, neither spoke much as Robin fidgeted with different radio stations. They finally arrived at her house and she turned, smiled at Kyle and said, "Thanks. That was pretty wild, wasn't it?" Her green eyes sparkled as she looked up at him.

"Wild isn't the word. I'll never forget last night. Or was it this morning? Either way, I can die a happy man." Kyle smiled a big wide grin as he stared at Robin, drinking in every nuance of her perfect face.

In a slightly hushed voice, she said, "You know, I have a boyfriend. We fight a lot, but we love each other." Robin looked at Kyle, her bottom lip quivering a bit.

Kyle watched as Robin struggled with her emotions. She truly was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Seeing her conflicted, he took a deep breath and said, "I know. Don't worry."

Robin smiled and leaned in, kissing him quickly. "Thanks. Be careful getting home. See you on Monday." He watched her as she walked toward her front door, remembering every curve of that now hidden perfect ass. Smiling to himself, Kyle drove away.

Monday morning was business as usual at the office. Kyle walked past Robin and they both said hello to each other. Well, maybe they each held their gazes a fraction of a second longer than normal. Kyle smiled as he walked toward his office.

He passed Trish in her cubicle and she quickly smiled at him. They each said "Good morning," but really, nothing more than that. Kelly only looked up and smiled at Kyle. And that's pretty much how it ended.

No one really said anything more about that night or ever really acknowledged anything had happened. The weekend had gone by and it seemed that everyone had come to terms with what had happened after the Christmas party. Each of them rationalized the night as best they could to get past it.

Everyone that is, except Niko. He walked right into Kyle's office that Monday morning and closed the door.

"Alright douche bag. Tell me all about after the Christmas party on Friday night. You left with those three gorgeous babes. Don't leave out any of the gory details." Niko pulled up a chair in front of Kyle's desk, leaning forward, waiting to hear the story of a lifetime.

Kyle sat back for a moment, smiling, "Not much to tell really. I tried driving everyone home but got caught in that blizzard. The car got stuck and we had to stop and spend the night a motel."

"WHAT??? You're shitting me! You spent the night with those three. You lucky son of a bitch! Go on. What happened?" Niko was practically drooling as he sat there in front of Kyle.

"And nothing happened. We got a double room and went to sleep. I slept on the floor. Kelly's married, Robin's got a serious boyfriend and Trish used to date my buddy. Nothing happened. We slept it off. Kelly's husband picked her up in the morning and I drove the other two home. That's it. End of story."

Kyle's mind pictured Robin on all fours before him, humping back on his cock as Trish kissed her, with Kelly fingering her wet pussy in the next bed. "Nothing happened."

"Oh man! You are such a fag! If I was there I'd have fucked all of them. This shit only happens to you. Not me. Why can't I ever get in shit like that? Damn, nothing?" Niko was almost crying, his mouth open in disbelief.

"Nope. Sorry. I wish I had something better for you man, but that's it. Sorry." Kyle sat there looking at his friend, remembering how good it felt as he sucked on Trish's big tits while Robin sucked on his cock under Kelly's watchful eye. "Sorry buddy."

Niko rose and dejectedly walked to the door. "You are such a fag! Any real man would have gotten at least one of them. Nothing? Are you sure you're not gay?" Niko shook his head as he opened the door and walked out of Kyle's office.

Kyle grinned as he watched Niko walking away past the cubicles. "Pretty sure," he said to himself.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12