The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers

"Bill, we need to take her picture and try to confirm who she really is." With that he grabbed both of her hands and pulled them behind her back. He quickly had her handcuffed and was moving her back towards the patrol car. I looked in the rearview mirror to see the deputy spin her around and saw that Di's dress was stilled pulled down in front and the bottom was still hiked up around her waste. The deputy reached up and smoothed out her hair and wiped some smeared lipstick off of her cheek.

There were at least a half dozen flashes, obviously from a camera to break the night. There had not been another car go past during the entire stop, but now it seemed like there were a dozen going past. Thankfully the patrol car shielded Di from the passing spectators, but the traffic seemed to bother the deputies. They walked her back up to the car and leaned her against the passenger side window as the deputy removed the handcuffs.

As Diane rubbed her wrists, she said rather flatly, "I could show you how to use them and still keep the girl happy. They can be enjoyable, you know."

She pulled her dress down over her ass and pulled the front to cover her breasts, got in the car and slammed the door. She put her window up, gave one last glance back at the deputy and said, "Take me someplace you can fuck me. Quick. God, I am so horny. Come on, let's go. Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"I'd love to, but, first I have to let the deputy tell me I can go." I said looking to my left to see the deputy.

He handed the card case containing the documents back to me. "Slow down and stay in your lane. I am going to let you go this evening with a verbal warning."

"What about what happened to my wife?" I asked, probably a little too excitedly.

"She can go, too. She's not who we thought she was, so she's good to go," he said over his shoulder as he walked back to his patrol car.

Before he could get back to his unit, Diane was reaching over and trying to undo my zipper.

"Geez. At least wait until we're back on the road and away from those two," I protested.

"Oh, alright," she said as she sat back up," I'll just start by myself." She pulled her dress up and spread her legs. She slid her hand down and rubbed her mound and squirmed in her seat. "Ummm, I'm so horny."

Having pulled back onto the road, I took my hand off of the steering wheel and reached over and rubbed her leg. I moved my hand slowly up and told her to lean to her right. I moved my hand around her leg and slid it under her butt. I let my fingers find her pussy and began a smooth rhythm. I also kept a close eye on the road hoping to avoid another deputy. Diane began to move in her seat and as I glanced over saw that she was massaging her breasts.

" Did the deputies get you off?' I asked expecting a rude answer or a stop to the play.

"I was so horny I came when the deputy rubbed my breasts and again when his hands found my pussy. The second deputy got a hand job and didn't do anything to me. I was expecting him to turn me around and fuck me on the hood, but he just wanted to get off on my tits."

As she said this I looked over to see the juice covering her tits. She turned and rested her head on the window and returned to enjoying my fingers. She slowly rocked back and forth and picked up speed as her breathing came in shorter, quicker breaths.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as her body relaxed, she leaned back in her seat and drifted off to sleep from the activities and the alcohol.

Once again, her boobs were free of the confines of the dress and her legs were exposed all the way up to her ass, which was also exposed. Her breathing slowed softly as she drifted off with a satisfied smile on her lips.

Remembering we were out of coffee creamer for the coffee I know she would be needing. I decided to stop at a nearby convenience store on the way home. Knowing Diane liked to expose her beautiful body and natural perky breasts, I though it would be fun to let her sleep while I ran inside. It was late and I figured there wouldn't be that many people out at two in the morning.

I pulled up in front of the only all night convenience store in town and got out quietly so as not to disturb Diane's slumber. The parking lot was empty but the clerk was out front smoking a cigarette.

He looked into the car and saw Diane, "Is she alright?"

"She's exceptional. She's just sleeping off a little sex and alcohol," I offered.

"Mind if I take a closer look?" he asked as he stepped back from me fearing I might react violently.

"Look all you want. Just don't touch. Then I'd have to hurt you. I am just going to grab some creamer. I'll bring it to the counter and then you can ring me up."

"Take your time," he said as he made his was closer to the passenger side of the car.

I walked into the store and made my way towards the back where the dairy products patiently waited for purchase. As I walked past the coolers I decided to grab some soda and took a moment to choose a twelve pack of Coke.. I made my was to the register to find it still empty and looked outside for the clerk. Now there were two clerks standing next to Diane's window taking in all they could see.

I opened the door and spoke, " I'm ready to pay now. One of you want to come back inside?"

They both looked up and the previously unseen clerk said," Just take the stuff. We'll cover it. What ya' getting'?"

"A twelve pack of Coke and a creamer."

"Yeah, we got it covered. Don't worry about it,' the original clerk offered.

I walked back into the store, grabbed the Coke's and the creamer and headed out the door.

"She really is beautiful," one offered.

"Great body. You're a lucky guy," came form the other one.

"Yep. Don't I know it." I opened the door and tossed the 'purchases' into the back seat and got in the car.

I reached around to fasten the seatbelt and looked over to see that Diane had moved around in her seat spreading her legs and now her bald pussy was clearly visible. His was a little mare than I had anticipated and began to regret my decision. I backed out of the space, leaving the two twenty-something guys staring with their mouths open. They turned to each other and began talking rapidly as if to brag about what they had just seen.

As soon as we left the parking lot my wife sat up in her seat and playfully punched me in the arm.

"What the fuck? Were you going to let those guys fuck me, too?" she demanded.

"No, there was just one guy outside when we got there. I don't know where the other guy came from. But I did tell the one guy he could look, but couldn't touch or I'd kill him.

Besides, you had to move around to show then everything. What's up with that?" Now I was the one demanding answers.

She smiled brightly," Well I figured if you were going to let them look, then they might as well get to see the whole package. It will give them fuel for though tonight when they get home. They can pretend they're fucking me when they fuck their girlfriend."

"What if there's no one waiting at home?" I asked slyly.

"Then they can just jerk off thinking about me!" She stated excitedly.

Diane didn't bother to straighten out her dress on the short drive home.

"That little nap helped, though. Now, I'm all horny again. Just for you. You can tear this dress off of me like you promised and do all the naughty things you can think of."

I pushed the sped limit through the deserted residential streets hoping not to get stopped again. When we pulled up in the driveway Diane jumped from the car and ran to the front door, opened her purse and dug for her keys. Knowing there were no keys in her purse, I left the courtesy light on illuminating her half dressed body on the front porch as I slowly made my way towards the door.

I stepped onto the porch, keys in one hand, wrapping my arm around her and finding her ass with the other hand, and pulled her to me. I kissed her long and hard, catching her bottom lip between my teeth and unlocked the door.

But then that's another story.

baddad53
baddad53
73 Followers
12