The Christmas Party

Story Info
Wife has the delivery man at work.
3.5k words
3.89
73.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

I will describe us as a mid and late thirties couple. I am 6 foot and she is 5 foot 1 inch. I will let your minds fill in the rest, because I think it is the most erotic part of any story anyway. I sometimes get very tired of reading these descriptions of two or three paragraphs and forget about them anyway. This story happened a few years ago on December 15 and started in the afternoon.

The kids were gone and we finally had some alone time. It was great because we had been teasing each other all day long. Connie would come up to me real close and all of the sudden start rubbing my cock through my shorts and talk nasty to me. "Would you like to put that some place that is nice, wet and warm?"

"Oh God, yes," Don said, "any place in particular you were thinking of."

Squeezing her closer, he started pressing his bulging crotch against her panty-covered pussy. Dry humping in the middle of the room. "Any place in particular you were wanting to put you cock," she whispered in my ear.

I pushed on her shoulders and she slowly lowered herself to her knees. One hand continued to rub my cock while the other reached for the button on my pants. Once undone her hand then went to the zipper and slowly unzipped my pants. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear she was now faced with my hot hard meat staring her in the face.

I looked down into here soft brown eyes as she slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft, and rubbing the reddish purple head on her lips. The tip of her tongue reached out and started flicking the pre-cum from the tip. I tipped my head back as she slowly licked the length until the head of my cock was in her mouth. Her mouth was sucking the head and her tongue was massaging the tip underneath. God if felt so good, I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. It had been a few days since we last had the opportunity to fuck. I look down into her loving eyes with my cock still in her mouth and pulled her up.

"Man if you keep doing that I am gonna cum way too soon." I said.

I hugged her and leaned down and kissed her lips and tasted my cock on them. Our mouths opened and our tongues start the dance of love and lust. I slowly pushed he back against the back door and slide my leg between hers. Making sure that my thigh was pressing against her wet panty covered pussy. My cock rubbing against her just a little bit above her pubic area. I grabbed her wrists in one hand and stretched them over her head, forcing her breasts out. I leaned down to whisper in her ear and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse. I reached in and started to massage her braless tits with my free hand as they became exposed. Slowly her nipples started to contract as they pressed against the palm of my hand. With my leg I applied pressure to her wet cunt.

I whispered in her ear, "You know you are a naughty girl don't you." Then I sucked her ear lob between my lips and used my tongue to tickle behind her ear. Gently and slowly I moved down to here neck and started sucking on it. Leaving little love bites with my tongue and lips. At the same time I gently flicked her nipples with my index finger and her nipples got even harder and longer. My thumb came up to apply pressure from the opposite direction of the index finger causing her nipple to be trapped in the pinching move.

I felt her breathing become heavier and a soft moan came from her throat. "Ummmm" was all I could hear. Slowly I move my hand down her body to her stomach just above the pubic bone and start to rub. I feel my hard cock pressed between us. Slowly my hand reaches the top of her panties and my fingers slide inside. My fingers feel the fine pubic hair and slowly travel through it until if feel her engorged love button.

While I am fingering her clit, she moans again. Then she asks, "Why do you say I'm a naughty girl?"

"Because I know you have a thing for that delivery guy at work. I'll bet your pussy starts to tingle every time he delivers to the store, doesn't it?"

Then I put a little pressure on your clit as you close your eyes and in your mind your see him and moan a little. "Yes," you say, "my pussy does twitch when he delivers. Especially when I glance down at his crotch."

"You would like to find out what his package is really like wouldn't you?"

She moans again and sighs a long "Yeeessss." (Little did I know she had already tried that package out, but that is another story).

"I'll bet your getting wetter just thinking about it now, thinking about what it looks like, how it would feel and taste in your mouth and pussy."

"Yes…yes, I am getting wetter thinking about it and you playing with my clit isn't helping diminish that thought either."

Connie notices that my cock jerks a little as she tells me this.

Slowly I move my hand lower until I am cupping Connie's pussy in my hand. With my middle finger I start massaging her wet inner lips, never moving my finger in her wet hole, teasing as much as I can. Another moan escapes her lips.

"So does your fantasy fuck arouse you enough to where you have to relieve your self latter after he leaves."

"Only when he flirts and talks nasty to me."

"Umm," I moan, "and what do you do about that, go to the ladies room?"

"Well actually," she says with a sly grin on her face, "you know how my desk is in the corner of the office with two entrances and no doors."

"Yes"

"If I angle my chair just right I pretend that I am working on the computer but what I do is hike my skirt a little and play with my pussy right at my desk. It's kinda fun knowing that I might also get caught, and almost have a couple of times. Even have some pussy juice stains on my chair. Take a look the next time you come in."

"That I will," I say. I then release one of Connie's hands and guide it to my rock hard cock. Using my pre-cum she starts to stroke my meat. I back up just a little bit and Connie takes my cock and starts to rub the head against her blood-engorged clit. Teasing herself with the head getting herself hotter and hornier by the second. Then she slides it between her legs and uses her wet pussy juice to massage its length. She tries to slide it into her pussy but I stop her.

"Oh, Don," she says, "I need to be fucked right now. You have me so horny."

"Oh your gonna get fucked. Don't all hot naughty wives get fuck one why or another? Turn around, I want to fuck you from behind so I can see your ass bounce as I pound my meat into you."

Connie turns around and leans against the door giving me free access to her pussy. We both know this is not going to take long because we are both so worked up. I take my cock in my hand and guide it to the entrance of her vaginal passage. Connie is so wet my head slides in very easily. I grab her waist and start to piston my dick in and out of her pussy, harder and harder with each thrust.

"That's it baby, fuck your hot nasty wife good, teach her a lesson." She said.

I lean forward and kiss the back of her neck. "I'll bet you would like this to be Chuck, wouldn't you."

"Yes, yes, I want Chuck to fuck me like you are now. I want him to pound my pussy hard and I bet you would like to watch that wouldn't you. Giving your wife pleasure with his big dick like you do. Knowing another man is giving me pleasure and my pussy is reciprocating that pleasure."

"Oh, God yes, I would love to watch that."

Connie turns her head slightly and looks at me with lust in her eyes and says, "I would bet you would like fuck my right after he finishes cumming in me. I know you would love to have sloppy seconds only minutes after I had been well fucked by Chuck. Using your hard pole to churn all of our juices together."

With that I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as moaned and started her climax. I couldn't hold it back anymore either. My balls tightened and my dick swelled as my cum exploded in her hot wet box.

I lay on her back exhausted wrapping my arms around her body, both of us hot and sweaty. I leaned into her ear and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said

Then we kiss a gentle loving kiss and both decide to lay down for a little bit. I needed a nap to regain my strength and she had a Christmas Party to go to tonight.

Chap 2

*Most of this is what was told to me by the wife

I woke from my nap around 6 pm and notice that Connie was already up. I noticed the bathroom light was on and figured that Connie was finishing putting on her make-up. I don't know about the rest of you but it takes me about 15 to 20 minutes to get over that grogginess once coming out of a deep sleep.

As I sat up to get out of bed, she walked into the room. Standing there looking at me and said, "Hey sweetie, how'd you sleep," with a little impish grin on her face.

"Pretty fricking good," I said, "your pussy and a good cum is a great tension reliever."

Standing there in naked except for her thong string panties, she turned to get her jeans out of her dresser drawer, giving me a great view of her ass. All that went through my mind was the saying, "My baby got back."

She turned back around and I chuckled and said, "Is that all your going to wear tonight?"

She smiled and said, "No, silly, I don't think they would let me in this way. What do think for tonight though, bra or braless?"

I looked at her and her silver dollar sized nipples and said, "Depends on what you are planning on doing? If you think your gonna get some strange dick tonight the braless. You know what braless either way, it will give some of those horny bastards you work with a hard on seeing your nipples poke out. It will also get my mind to working while you are away."

She smiled and said, "You are such a nasty minded man and there is not much I would want to fool around with from work except one and he won't be there. It would be fun teasing the rest though," giggling as she put on a pull over sweater that showed off her nipples.

With that she grabbed her purse and was getting ready to leave. I walked her to the door and gave her a kiss good-bye and squeezed her ass through her jeans. I said, "Just remember to give the details later." I patted her on her ass and said, "Have fun." Try and get the windows fogged up."

* Her story

I arrived at the designated bar where everyone was suppose to meet at about 7 pm. I was about 8:30 and I was starting to get a little bored with the overall conversation when my pager went off. I realized it was Chuck the delivery guy. (I had fucked Chuck a couple of months earlier and hadn't told Don about it for about six weeks. I was afraid how he would react and he was upset that I took so long to tell him. Later he said he understood because it was a spur of the moment thing and this is when Chuck and I exchanged numbers).

I was still horny from my afternoon delight with hubby and thought maybe, so I got up and went to the pay phone and made the call. Chuck told me he had just gotten off work and asked who was at the party. After I told him who was there I said, "Get your shower and come on over."

He arrived about 45 minutes later and that is when the fun and games began. We sat down and really started drinking and having a good time. We we're playing touchy, feely with each other on and off all night. We started joking around about sex and we just having a lot of fun.

At one point I was running low on cigarettes and had to go to the car and get another pack. He said he would go with me to make sure the boogieman didn't get me. I said, "Well if the boogieman has a nice fat cock, please don't bother stopping him," laughing out loud.

When we got to the car Chuck grabbed me and kissed me, French kissing me deep with his tongue. As he pressed against me I could feel his cock getting harder through his pants. I reached down and grabbed and rubbed it through his pants, feeling is harder and harder. I said, "Well I guess the boogieman isn't the one I have to look our for huh."

I suddenly stopped and told him that we needed to get back in before everyone started to talk. Knowing he was going to be standing behind me, I opened the car door and bent over making sure he got a good view of my jean covered ass as I reached in and got what I needed. All I heard him say was, "You shouldn't do that in front of me." He grabbed me a kissed me again and then we went back into the bar.

I was still feeling horny from when Don and I had fooled around earlier in the day. I started to remember the whispers in my ear of me wishing it was Chuck fucking me and me responding with "Yes, I wanted to fuck Chuck the way your are now."

Then I thought, "Maybe I could get lucky again tonight, maybe I could get Chuck's bone in my pussy tonight before I go home." I knew Don would love to hear about it and maybe feel Chuck's hot cum in my pussy. I also hadn't had two different dicks in me on the same day in awhile.

It was about 15 minutes after we got back in that the party started to break up as the final co-workers left. The only ones left were Chuck and I so we decided to have one last drink before leaving.

While we were sitting there talking, Chuck had reached up under my sweater and was playing with my tit. When I looked up the waiter was cleaning the glasses off the table. Not making any sudden moves I couldn't tell if the waiter could see what was going on. If he did, he did a good job of hiding it.

After the waiter left we sat bull shitting back and fourth then Chuck said, "I wish I could do you on this table in front of the mirror." If there was no one around I know that is exactly what we would have done. He then took my hand and placed it on his exposed cock under the table. My eyes widened and a smile came to my face as I tried to figure out how he had fished his dick out of his pants without me noticing. When I felt it I started stroking it for a while until it was hard as a rock and white hot to the touch. I then pulled my hand away and told him to put it away and it was time to go since he had to work tomorrow.

We started for my car when I said; "Look at the windows they are all fogged up from the rain we had earlier."

He told me to "Get in." I got in on the drivers side and he got in on the passenger side.

It was cold outside so I started the car. The next thing I new Chuck was in my face frenching me again and rubbing my pussy through my jeans. I reached down and rubbed his cock. Then I reached up and undid the button on his pants and slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He had moved his hand into my thong panty and was finger fucking me and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I thought, "I think it is time to see just how big this strange cock can get."

It was still a little soft so I bent him back in the seat a little and started to suck his cock into my mouth. I felt it start to grow in my mouth. After a few minutes I stopped sucking and sat back up in my seat.

When I looked back over to Chuck he had lowered the back of the seat. Then reaching over he unzipped my pants and told me to slide out of them. I slid my pants and panties off and then he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, straddling him. With my legs spread like that he was trying to guide the head of his cock into my hot wet pussy. In his position he couldn't quit reach so I grabbed his cock slid it in my pussy entrance. I slowly lowered myself down on him and rotated my hips so I could feel him go in all the way.

I started humping him up and down; I could tell he was close because of all the foreplay prior out current act. He grabbed my hips and started to drive his cock into me harder and harder. I held on to the back of his seat and then we really started to fuck each other until be both exploded in orgasm.

I didn't move right away because he was rocking us softly until he went soft in my pussy. Then I got back on my side of the car and we got dressed. He then gave me a big hug and kiss and told me, "Be careful going home and I will talk to me later."

On the way home, I couldn't believe what had just happened. It felt great to feel kinda slutty this evening and I was still a little horny. Since I hadn't zipped my pants up, at the stoplights I would reach in and finger my clit. The more I thought about it the more I got excited about what happened. This evening was surely something different.

Chap 3

Connie had gotten home about 1 am. When she came into the house she found me asleep on the couch. She kissed my on the forehead and said, "Don, time to get up and go into the bedroom. I have something I think you might want to hear."

Those words completely revived me contrary to my earlier evening state of grogginess wakening up from the nap. We both got naked and into bed. Connie leaned over and kissed me and I knew from the taste on her lips a cock had been there already. She reached down and grabbed my half hard cock.

She said, "Don I have been a naughty girl tonight and want to tell you about it. While I am telling you though I want you to finger my clit and pussy while I beat you off. I want you to feel how wet my pussy is because another man's cock visited it tonight. I want to make sure your nostrils are filled with the aroma of sex."

Connie started to reveal her naughtiness from the evening as I fingered her pussy with two fingers and massaged her clit with my thumb. Slowly she stroked my cock as the story unfolded. The aroma of their sex was in the air. I brought my fingers to my nose so I could smell there combined orgasms. I couldn't take it anymore and spread her legs and mounted her as she continued. As the head of my cock snaked it way into her cunt I could tell she was enjoying not only the moment now but her earlier escaped. I started to pump faster and faster into her.

As we were nearing our climaxes, Connie's hands reach for my as and held on. Then she swatted my ass with her hand and yelled, "That's it baby, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR HOT NASTY WIFE GOOD!" I exploded deep inside her as we both climaxed together, panting and exhausted. As she rolled on to her side I spooned up next to her and massaged her breast and we both fell asleep for the evening.

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers