The Christmas Party Announcement

Story Info
Tough interviewee drives a hard bargain.
1.7k words
3.53
53.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Frank were discussing the current sales contract when they walked into the conference room for the employee Christmas party. The rest of the salesmen were already there and by the looks of them, had taken advantage of the free booze.

It was a small company, only 15 salesman and the president. The new secretary had not shown up yet. "Hey, where's Suzie?" asked Joe.

"Oh, she'll be along. She said she had a couple of errands to run first and she wanted to change her clothes" said Alex. "Hmm, I wonder what she is going to wear. She's been pretty conservative the short time she has been here. I bet she's got some nice tits but she does pretty good at hiding them."

Suddenly there was a hoot from someone and everyone turned to the door to see what the excitement was. In walked Suzie in a dazzling dress…well, what there was of it. You could almost hear all the cocks in the room stiffen immediately.

Suzie was a blue-eyed blond and normally was a real knock out. Tonight, well, she was fabulous. Her long hair cascaded to her shoulders. Her dress was a skimpy little tube style. It sparkled from some kind of sequins or beads. What really sparkled were her tits that were bulging out of her dress. Every man in the room checked her out from head to toe. She stood there for a moment as if to make sure she had everyone's attention. Oh, that she did.

The dress just barely covered her big tits and it stopped right below her snatch. Her long legs were gorgeous. The shoes were those "knock-me-down-and-fuck-me" types, you know, the stiletto heels that looked so good on a girl when she was on her back with her legs spread and up in the air. There was no doubt that this babe was going to be in that position real soon. She did a slow turn around so everyone could get a good look. Then she strutted over to all of us really emphasizing her sexy hips and swinging those mouth-watering tits.

John, the president of the company, walked over to here and kissed her on the lips. He then grabbed the top of her dress and ripped the thin fabric all the way down the front. As he threw the dress across the room, he said: "I have an announcement to make. You all know our dutiful, quiet little secretary, Suzie. However, you probably haven't seen her in all her wonderful splendor like this."

At that moment, Suzie knelt down in front of the president and pulled his cock out of his pants and proceeded to give that monster a thorough sucking.

"How about that for initiative, men?" said the president. "You all know how I value that. Why, the day this cunt came in for the interview, she showed it. Before I even asked any questions, she stood up and stripped completely. Then she bounced and swung these 40 DD hooters around for me."

At that moment, he interrupted her cock sucking and grabbed her by her tits and pulled her up. "Ok, cunt, show the guys what you can do with your tits."

"Hello, boys. Besides loving to do tit fucking, I like to swing these babies around. I was pretty good at twirling tit tassels when we weren't allowed to show nipples. Now that we can show everything, even cunts, why use pasties? As a matter of fact, when I worked as a stripper and a whore, after each stage performance act, we had a select group of men who I would do lap dances. At this place the patrons could touch the girls. It was great. No teasing. When I showed my tits and cunt on stage, it was guaranteed that you got the real thing backstage. That meant when I did a lap dance, it was a dance on a guy's cock. Then since my tits were bouncing around, the guys would suck on them and do some heavy duty feeling up "

She proceeded to swing her tits in opposite directions. Pretty talented, indeed. We were all hoping she was just as skilled in fucking.

The president stepped over and grabbed her tits and sucked on them furiously. Suzie squealed with delight. When he finished, he said, "Ok, cunt, back on your knees sucking my cock." She happily resumed her position.

"Oh, and by the way, guys, at her request, Suzie will no longer answer to that name. You can call her 'hey, tits' or 'hey, cunt' or some similar name, and she will answer. But, just a word of warning…be prepared to pull out your cock because chances are, she'll be on her knees ready to do some great cock sucking."

"So, back to the initial interview with this whore. She informed me in no uncertain terms that if I hired her, it would be on the condition that she only worked bare titted. As you can imagine, I said 'Absolutely'. Who can resist a bare titted babe, especially one with BIG tits? I told her that she could be completely naked if she wanted to, just as she was right then."

"Then she said that she would get to that point. She said she was so fed up with having to wear a bra all the time that constricted her tits. And, it got in the way when she wanted to lift up her T-shirt or open her blouse to show off her tits to some man or men in an elevator, or on the bus, or while walking down the street. She said she really enjoyed getting felt up and tit sucked from men she didn't know."

"Ok, so you can be bare titted here at work. What other demands do you have?" the president asked.

"Well, I normally get quite horny several times during the day. I want to be able to fuck any guy in the building, whether he works here, is a visitor, or a delivery man. I don't want to get hit with any sexual harassment case. Is there a problem with being an easy cunt?"

"No problem at all, honey. By the way, what size are those tits?"

She said "These babies are all natural, home grown 40 DD. My tits developed early and pretty much from the very beginning, I had boys and men around me all the time feeling me up and sucking my nipples. I think maybe all the fresh air I got too helped them to look pretty healthy. I like to be bare titted a lot, in fact every opportunity I get, I strip to the waist to show these hooters off. Of course, I do have a lot of incentive to be bare titted. Bare tits attract cocks and cocks make my cunt wet and..."

The president continued: "She informed me that she had no intention of wearing panties. Here again is the easy availability of her cunt to whoever and whenever. This slut sounded too good to be true so I hired her on the spot. I had her type her own contract and I might point out to all you men that we have it in writing and signed that she insists at all times to being bare titted, available to fuck anyone for as long and as many times as needed, and to be guaranteed cock to suck whenever she wants."

"Well, men, I'd say we drove a pretty hard bargain but we've got ourselves a hot, tight, very easy cunt. However, I didn't want her starting right away under those conditions. I wanted her to pass some executive tests in order to get her a higher rating and consequently higher pay." I've added a new position in this company specifically for her. She is now the official Corporate Cunt and she has successfully passed the required sucking and fucking one-on-one training with flying colors. She will not only service all of us but also any clients who need special treatment."

"Now it is time for the next phase which is some big time, gang bang fucking and sucking from all of you. She needs to get that cunt of hers well used and those succulent tits sucked and played with. I have a feeling that she has already been well used by hundreds of men…"

The cunt stopped sucking and said "Well used by hundreds of men…no way. I passed that long ago. Try THOUSANDS of men who have fucked me. But, unfortunately, not at all one time. Now I need to work on gang bangs of at least 25 at a time and get my endurance up to be able to handle at least 50 at a time. Of course 100 seems like a pretty good number to shoot for later. I hope you plan to video tape these Corporate Cunt Training Sessions." Then she greedily resumed her cock sucking at which time the president grabbed her by her hair and pumped his full load down her throat. She got it all except one little dribble which she promptly licked off her lips.

"Thanks, cunt. You were great." said the president. Now for the fun part. By this time, all the men had their clothes off and their cocks were at full attention and ready for action.

"So, gentlemen, pick up your drinks and let's toast the coming holiday season and the upcoming new year that promises to be tremendous. Our new Corporate Cunt is going to make it to the top not only on her back but also on her knees."

"To the cunt!" someone yelled. Then another yelled it and then another. Even the cunt was yelling it. "To the cunt...To the cunt...To the cunt!"

"Now then, without further delay, I present to you our new Corporate Cunt to begin her gang bang training immediately."

A great round of applause and cheers and hoots were heard not only from all the men but from the new Corporate Cunt as well. She jumped up and down letting her big 40 DD tits bounce and swing and go with the flow. This was going to be the best job this cunt has ever had and she is going to love every minute of it being on her knees and back.

Next: Corporate Cunt Training begins...