The Christmas Present I Gave

Story Info
A girlfriend gives anal sex as her Christmas present.
2.6k words
4.41
66.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

I descended the stairs smelling the watermelon body spritz, and watching the glitter from the spray sparkling on my arms. I felt sexy and sensual as I entered the living room. My black high heels clicked on the hard wood floors and I felt my skirt swish against my thighs. The lights twinkled on the Christmas tree, reflecting off the tinsel on the tree. The angel draped in white and gold glowed atop the tree. I circled the room, lighting the candles one by one.

I glanced at the clock on the wall as it chimed seven times. I turned on the radio to a station playing twenty-four hours of holiday music. I quickened my step as I walked to the kitchen. I filled the ice bucket and pushed the wine bottle into the crystal cubes and lowered the lights. He should be here any minute -- and he better hurray before I changed my mind!

I had been dating Jack for about six months and this was our first Christmas together. We were both in our early twenties and had just started our careers. He was an architect and I was a bookkeeper. We had decided on only giving each other one gift this year as we were both a little short of cash. I had struggled and struggled with what to give him and as I placed the small wrapped box beneath the tree I blushed and hoped it would be enough.

The doorbell rang at the same time the timer on the stove went off. I opened the door and motioned for him to come in as I turned and rushed to the kitchen. I turned off the stove and carefully opened the oven door. I heard him close the front door as I lifted the casserole out of the oven.

"Ho, ho, ho -- Have you been a good girl this year?" Jack laughed as he entered the kitchen.

I set the casserole down and turned to see a Santa hat on Jacks head.

"Nice touch with the hat." I said as I pulled the oven mittens off my hands and smoothed my skirt.

His eyes caught mine as he pulled me into his chest and I tilted my head up as he kissed me deeply.

"Mmmmm, you smell like watermelon." He said as he kissed my shoulder.

I inhaled him. He smelled like soap and aftershave lotion. I kissed his neck. "Ready for dinner?" I asked.

"I am starving!" He said as he slipped his coat off and draped it over the back of one of the kitchen chairs.

"What can I do?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

I handed him the corkscrew. "Why don't you open the wine for me?"

"Sure baby." He said as his fingers grazed my hand.

I lit the candles on the kitchen table and put the casserole and vegetables on the table as he poured us two glasses of white wine and we sat down.

"Smells great." He said as he piled his plate with food.

We chatted about work and the next several days off. Dinner went by fast and we moved to the living room. I curled my legs under me as I snuggled into him. We sat drinking our wine and just looking at the tree. The Christmas Cookie smelling candles filled the room with a sweet, delicious cookie scent. I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling the steady pressure of his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head.

I was feeling warm from the wine and sexy from his kisses. I watched the twinkling of the lights and the flicker of the candles as the colors collided with one another making my boring white walls ablaze with color. I finished my glass, entranced in the colors.

"Lin." Jack said pulling me out of my trance. "Linda, are you falling asleep?"

I rolled towards him and answered him with a hot, passionate kiss. My hands dug into his shoulders, my fingers twisted his shirt in my fist as our kisses became the only thing I wanted at the moment. I heard him set our wine glasses down on the glass end table as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me long and deep.

My breath quickened as he slid his hands up and down my body, pressing me back into the couch. I kissed him over and over, nipping at his lips, flicking my tongue back and forth with his. I was getting hot and bothered rather quickly.

I pulled his shirt up over his head. Running my hands over his chest and shoulders. He ran his hand up under my skirt as he kissed my neck. With his other hand he unbuttoned my shirt and kissed me along my collar bone sending shivers through my body. Knowing he would kiss me everywhere and enjoying the anticipation but wanting the sweet release he brings to my body now. He kissed along the edges of my bra where the material met my skin. He ran his fingers under the edge of my panties, teasing me, making me crazy with want.

I placed my mouth over his as he turned over and pulled me up onto his lap. I could feel his cock through his pants already hard pressing between my legs. He pushed my shirt down off my arms as he nibbled on my neck. I arched my back, pressing my hips down on his erection and thrust my breasts up into his face.

He licked the place between my breasts as he took both his hands and pulled my bra straps down. Our eyes met as I squirmed in his lap, waiting for him to take my breasts into his hot mouth. He ran his hands down my arms.

"Glitter?" He said with a look of surprise as he looked from my arms to his palms.

"Yes, watermelon glitter." I said breathlessly as I kissed his chest and unbuttoned his pants.

As I pulled his zipper down and freed his erection from his trousers, he slid his hands down my arms again and pulled them gently behind my back. My thumbs were resting in the crack of my ass. I really started to squirm; I loved when he took control. The harder I squirmed, the further into the crack of my ass my fingers pressed.

He held my hands with one of his behind my back and pulled my panties to the side. I was so wet with desire for him I could barely stand it. He fingered me as he suckled one of my breasts free of my bra. He licked at my nipple as he played with me, sliding the head of his cock between my moist lips. He kissed me, my ferocious hunger for him growing with every hot, hard kiss. Just when I thought I could no longer stand it he sucked my nipple into his mouth, pulling hard and at the same moment slide his cock into me.

I lost total control for a moment as I bucked up and down as he slammed his hips into me. His hands holding my arms behind me back, my breasts thrust into his face with every bounce on Jack's lap. I rode him like that until I exploded on his cock. My pussy squeezing his erectness with each spasm.

I kissed him, knowing he wasn't finished yet. He stood, cupping my ass with both hands as his pants fell to the floor. He somehow managed to keep his throbbing cock inside me as he carried me and shuffled to the wall. He pushed my back on the wall. The coolness of the wall making me press my body harder into him as he fucked me. He pumped harder and harder, my left leg slipped from his grasp and I stood on my tiptoes on that foot as he pulled my other leg up higher.

He slid his free hand up my body, his fingers in my hair at the base of my skull, gently pulling, knowing that would bring me closer to another orgasm. He slammed his cock back and forth, faster and faster as he tugged on my hair. He thrust his hips as far as he could into me as I felt his cock empty his essence deep inside me. His fingers, his hot mouth on mine and his throbbing cock against the inside of me made me come again, throwing my head back and moaning into the night.

Jack release both my hair and my other leg as he rested his head against the coolness of he wall. I shivered as the wall touched my entire back and I spied Jack's Christmas present, resting beneath the tree.

I pushed him away from me and took him by the hand, leading him to the couch.

"Want your Christmas present?" I said teasingly. "I know you will like it."

"Wait, wait. You have to open yours first." He said lifting his pants off the floor. "Close your eyes Linda."

I obliged with his wishes. My lashes fluttering as I tried to keep my eyes closed. I was never good at this waiting thing. He kissed me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Keep them closed." He said as he kissed my back, right between my shoulder blades.

I felt the coolness of a necklace as he slipped it around my neck. "Okay, open Lin."

I ran my hands along the necklace and lifted it off my chest as I looked down onto it. It was a beautiful emerald and silver necklace. I loved it. Emerald is my birthstone and I kissed him over my shoulder, as I thanked him for the gift. I suddenly was panicking that my gift would seem silly in comparison and became very aware of the puddle I was leaking onto Jack's leg. I shifted my weight as he kissed down my spine.

"Are you sure you like it?" He questioned.

"Yes, yes I love it. Absolutely. Just worried you won't like yours." I said as I started to get self conscious.

I could feel his cock hardening against my ass as he kissed and bit, running his hands along my ribs and unhooked my bra. It fell to the floor as he reached in front of me and cupped my breasts in his hands. Rolling the nipples between his fingers and making me press down onto his growing cock.

I felt myself getting carried away with wanting him again. "Stop. Wait. You have to open your present first." I knew if I didn't give it to him now I would chicken out.

I rose and snatched the present out from under the tree. I handed the small, wrapped gift to him as I kissed him hard and then licked down his chin, flicking his nipples with my tongue and continuing down his body. Licking his navel and kissing his hips.

"Go ahead; open it while I devour you!" I laughed as I sucked his cock into my mouth.

"It is hard to concentrate as I get hard in your mouth beautiful." He laughed.

I sucked his cock eagerly, watching as he tore off the paper. "Uh, lube? Thanks -- we will have fun with that!" He said, not really all that excited.

I deep throated his cock feeling him growing bigger. My resolve was waning as I stood and took the container of lube from his hand. I bent and kissed him as I whispered into his mouth, "That's not your entire present."

I had suddenly lost my words and almost my will power as I turned and knelt before him on the couch. I uncapped the lube, squeezed some on my lower back and drizzled it across my ass. I reached between my legs and grasped his cock. I rubbed the head of his cock back and forth, from my lower back, down the crack of my ass and slipped it into my wet, hot pussy. I rocked back and forth on my knees, impaling myself on his cock.

"Hmmmmmm." I heard him murmur. He had to be surprised at the role reversal. I never took control like this.

His hands grabbed my hips as he moved in rhythm with me. I could feel him pumping faster, our bodies slapping together. Soon I would be so lost in my own impending orgasm I would not deliver the rest of Jack's present; so I knew I had to act now. I slowed the pace and he read my body language as he slowed with me. I reached behind me, pulling his cock out of me. I wrapped my hand around his cock, slowly sliding up and down his length. I rubbed the head of his cock back and forth in the lube on my lower back.

He bent forward, cupping one breast and sucked on my ear lobe. "Why are we stopping? I want you; you are so wet with the lube." I felt his hand reaching for his cock.

"No, baby, no. Here is the rest of your Christmas present, I hope you enjoy it." I said as I took his cock and slid the head into my ass. He froze for a moment as did I. The pleasure/pain feeling hit me for a minute as my ass adjusted to his cock. Neither of us moved.

"Are you sure?" He stuttered. "You said you never wanted to try this." He said, still sounding shocked the head of his cock was buried in my ass.

I could feel my ass clenching on his cock as I pressed myself backwards slowly. Jack was still not moving. Well - his body was frozen, his cock was not - but he was letting me control the pace. He kneaded my ass cheeks, spreading the lube all over.

I slowly slid back and forth, not quite ready to take all of him into my ass.

"Uhhhhh, Linda. I can't hold off much longer." He said as I began to slide faster.

I touched my clit as I grew hotter and hotter. I began to pick up the pace and he followed. I raised up as he cupped my breast, pinching my nipple as he slid his entire cock into my ass. I was so hot for him to fuck my ass.

One hand was on my hip, pulling me back onto his cock with every stroke. "Pull my hair; please pull my hair as you fuck my ass." I said, almost screaming as I felt my rising orgasm getting ready to overtake me. He pulled my hair into a pony tail with his other hand as he kept his first hand on my hip. I fucked his cock harder and harder, impaling him with my ass as he groaned with every thrust. He pulled back on my hair and I felt his fingers squeeze my hip hard as I pressed back as hard as I could onto him and came. He pushed his hips against mine and then he came inside my ass.

We stayed locked together, his cock still in my ass, just quietly resting there for a while. I laid my forehead on the back of the couch, completely satiated and feeling his hot breath on my back. His fingers were tangled in my hair and they played there as he disengaged them from my locks. His hand relaxed on my hip. Tracing small circles down my side.

"Merry Christmas baby, Merry Christmas." I panted, wondering what New Year's Eve would bring.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers