The Christmas Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, what did you have in mind sugar?" Chris asked, clearly interested in the direction the evening was taking as he watched his wife massage his best friend's arm in a manner he was very familiar with.

"Well, I suppose you could think of it as Truth or Dare meets Scrabble," Mary giggled as she laid out the rules for everyone to consider. "Each round we will add up both player's points for their team. The team with the most points for the round wins. Then they have to offer a dare to the other team to do, or pass. If they do the dare they get to double their score for that round, if they pass on the dare the winning team adds the difference to their score. Anything goes, nothing is off limits. The other team will have to do the dare for as many minutes as the difference in points, and every 10 points count as one minute, any score less than 10 points counts as zero. For example, if we earn 50 points and you earn 30 points, you would have to do the dare for two minutes. If you do the dare your score changes to 60 points for the round, but if you passed our score would be 70 points for the round." Everyone grew silent as they thought over the rules. Nick topped off their glasses with the last of the fourth bottle of wine.

""So anything goes means just that right, anything goes?" Nick asked as he set the bottle down. "Or would we be better off with some boundaries?"

Holly stared into his frosty blue eyes as she said, "Anything goes works for me, what about you Mare?"

"I don't see any need for special boundaries with us. We're all close friends, and I think we know how far we can go," Mary answered as she smiled seductively at Holly. "Ok, so who goes first?" Chris asked.

"Mary came up with the special rules; we'll let them go first," Holly said as she tried in vain to keep her night shirt under her butt. Nick moved his letters around, trying to find a good starting word. He laid down ALIEN to the tune of 14 points to start. Building off his E, Mary added STRAINR to make STRAINER, worth 16 point plus a bonus 50 point's for emptying her tray.

"80 points for us for round one," Mary said mater-of-factly, "good luck." Chris managed to lay down KNEAD, playing off Mary's A, for 20 points.

"Good word," Nick complemented. Holly laid down OUTH off of the S in strainer to make SOUTH for 16 points.

"36 points for your score in the first round," Mary said. "For time purposes I suppose we can round it up if the second number is a five or more. So we take your 40 from our 80, and you have to do our dare for four minutes. If you do your score becomes 72, and if you don't ours becomes 124." Mary whispered in Nick's ear and he shook his head no. He whispered back to her, causing her eyes to open wide before shaking her own head no. Looking hard at her husband Mary grinned, and turned to whisper in Nick's ear again.

"That sounds perfect," Nick said after Mary had finished. "Do you want to tell them or shall I?

"I'll do this one," she replied. "We call this dare Naked Pushups. Holly you will lay on the floor, and Chris will be over you in the pushup position. He will have to do pushups for the four minutes."

Holly smiled at Chris then looked to Mary and Nick, "Where does the naked part come in?"

"One of you has to be naked, you have to decide who," answered Nick with a devilish grin on his face. Holly moved as if to remove her night shirt when Chris grabbed her hands.

"Hang on, it doesn't have to be you," he told her as he took his t-shirt off, "unless you're uncomfortable with me being naked?" To answer him Holly laid on the floor with her arms above her head, causing her night shirt to rise to her belly button. Chris stood and pulled his sweatpants down; revealing the erection he'd been trying to hide since they'd lost the round. Looking up at it Holly couldn't contain herself.

"Holy shit Mary, how big is that thing?" Holly asked as Chris moved above her.

"Eight inches, the last time I measured," Mary answered. As Chris positioned himself above Holly, they watched as his cock hung down, aiming at her panty clad pussy as if it knew where it wanted to be. "Time starts now." They watched as Chris lowered himself down to Holly; bare chest settling onto her, their bare stomachs meeting. Holly gasped as his cock gently poked at her pussy, the lacy red material of her panties being the only thing keeping his dick from entering her. As he rose from her she caught her breath, unaware she'd been holding it. Mary and Nick watched as over and over Chris lifted from Holly and slowly returned to her, each time his cock pressing at Holly's vagina, stopped only by her panties.

"Time's up," Nick said, unable to hide his own erection in his sweat pants. Chris stood and dressed as Holly slowly returned to the couch. Mary had not failed to notice the dark spot that had developed on Holly's panties where Chris had pressed into her again and again. She wondered whether it was his precum, her own wetness that had gathered there. Probably both was her conclusion. As everyone settled back down Nick put down OIN off of the L in alien to make LOIN for 5 points.

"So according to our rules that score doesn't count right?" Chris asked.

Looking down at the board Mary agreed, "That's right." She moved her tiles around trying to find a good word. She put down EAT off of the N in loin, and got 8 points; giving them a zero for the round. Chris quickly laid down SEEP off of the H in south to make SHEEP for 33 points on a triple word score.

"Oh yeah," he gloated as he drew his new tiles. Holly looked at Nick as she laid down her letters: WINE off the T in neat, making TWINE for 16 points. "With Holly's score we got 49 for the round, we'll call it 50." Whispering to Chris, Holly pointed to open spot on the floor as she spoke. Shaking his head yes Chris said, "Go ahead and get it, I'll tell them. You two have to play naked Twister for five minutes. There is no spinner, just Holly and I telling you where to put your hands and feet" Holly returned a minute later with their Twister game and laid the mat down.

"Are you going to pass or play?' she asked them, he hands on her hips and a naughty look on her face. Mary and Nick put their heads together for a minute. In answer they both stood and stripped. "Go," called out Holly as they began to direct their spouses in a variety of intertwining positions. Within a minute Mary fell on top of Nick, her large breasts covering his face. They quickly resumed the game, this time ending with Nick falling on her from behind, his hard cock landing firmly between her ass cheeks. Before he could get up Mary squeezed her ass hard, gripping his cock like a vice. For the next two minutes they managed much better, coming close to falling but maintaining their balance until just before the end. Nick was in a crab-walk position and they were attempting to get Mary into the same position over him when he arm gave out, sending her down atop Nick again, her bare pussy literally landing at his mouth.

"Time," Holly called as Nick and Mary stood, finding their clothes. As Nick pulled his sweat pants on he tripped, falling backwards over the table and scattering the board on his way down. "Honey are you okay," Holly asked kneeling by his side.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he answered rising to his feet, "nothing bruised but my ego. I think I've had a little too much wine after a long day. Would anyone mind if we called it a night?" Mary and Chris looked up from the pieces they were picking up.

"I think bed is a great idea," Mary said. Chris noticed instantly she'd not said sleep, but bed. Putting the games on the table the girls brought the empty glasses and wine bottle to the kitchen as Nick closed up the house, then they all went upstairs. The men followed the ladies assuring themselves of two wonderful views. They came to the door to the spare room and hugged one another good night, and merry Christmas. Nick scooped Holly up as their friends went into their room, carrying her to their king size bed. Nick laid her on the bed then turned to toss his shirt in the hamper.

"Quiet the Christmas huh," Holly said, the covers pulled up to her neck. Nick yanked the blankets down and grinned. Holly was naked under the covers with two fingers of her left hand buried in her wet pussy. Shedding his sweatpants he climbed in along side her, kissing his way up from her supple breasts to her open and waiting mouth. Their tongues dueled passionately between their parted lips. Gripping her left wrist he took her fingers from her pussy and brought them to his mouth, sucking her juice from them as if he were a desert traveler parched for water. Holly removed her fingers from his mouth and used her hands to guide his head down her body. His lips and tongue took turns on her bare flesh as he moved down the curves of her body. He maneuvered himself between her legs, his tongue trailing circles around her naval when they were startled by a scream of what they assumed was pleasure. Nick lifted his head from her stomach and looked to the bathroom door that connected to the spare room. Holly looked and listened with him, wondering if everything was ok. There was a sudden knock on the bathroom door.

Moving along side his wife and pulling up the covers Nick answered, "Come in." Wrapped in only a sheet Mary opened the door with a sheepish look on her face.

"I'm sorry for the scream...Chris and I were...making love and...well...it was an amazing orgasm," she explained, "I thought I could keep a little quieter, but I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry." Holly and Nick laughed.

"Sweetie, don't apologize for good sex," Holly assured her, "I can't promise you I'll be any quieter." Mary smiled and turned to go when Holly said, "Mare, can I ask you something...it's kinda been on my mind since earlier."

"Sure Hol, go for it," Mary replied looking at her friend wonderingly.

Holly thought for a minute, and looked at Nick. He inclined his head towards Mary, certain of what his wife wanted to ask. "It's nothing, I'll ask you in the morning," she said.

Mary grinned at her and walked to their bed. She squatted next to Holly and said, "Nick, can ya give us a minute?" Nick climbed out of bed naked and went into the bathroom, the ladies hooting at him as he went. "You want to know how it feels right, Chris' cock? Even after all these years it still takes me a few minutes to accommodate him, but it feels amazing. Being filled so much. That is what you wanted to ask right?" Holly shook her head yes. Mary stood and kissed her friend on the cheek, "Good night Hol." She knocked on the bathroom door before opening it. Nick squeezed past her in the doorway. Sliding into bed with Holly he slid back down her body.

Looking into her eyes he asked, "So what did she say?" Holly guided his mouth to her wet pussy and moaned as his tongue penetrated her.

"Oh fuck me with your tongue," she begged him as her juice flowed into his mouth, "she said it felt great to be filled with so much cock." Nick moved his tongue faster, now sliding it up and down her lips as his middle finger worked in and out of her pussy. "Oh yes baby...oh God yes," she moaned as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Nick tried to move his head but she wouldn't let him go, she needed to come in his mouth. Sucking her harder he rubbed her g-spot with his finger, making her yell in ecstasy as she came. Kneeling between her legs he gripped his cock and guided it into her with one hard thrust, drawing a guttural moan from her parted lips. Lifting her legs to his shoulder Nick pumped her fast, his balls slapping against her ass with every thrust.

"You're so wet baby," he moaned as her pussy squeezed his cock with every thrust. Holly was lost in the pleasure, a stream of incoherent grunts and moans leaving her lips with every thrust of his cock.

"Ohhhh baby, give it to me," she begged him as her pussy tingled with another impending orgasm, "make me cum...make my pussy cum on your hard cock...ohhhh..." her words were lost again as he pumped her faster, stopping only when she screamed with her climax. "No more...let me rest a minute," she begged him, barely able to utter the words from her air parched lungs.

As they lay side by side they heard clapping from the other room, and Chris' voice yelling out, "You win round one." They laughed as his voice went silent, knowing what their friends were doing in the next room.

Moving to his knees Nick got Holly onto all fours. Grabbing the lube from their night stand he greased up his cock and rubbed it up and down her hot slit. Holly leaned back into him, sliding his cock deep within her. Bending, Nick lay his chest on her back as his hands cupped her full breasts. Slowly they rose until they were both kneeling. Turning her head they kissed as he slowly fucked her from behind. His tempo was deep and slow, the way he knew she got her most powerful orgasms. Nick smiled as his wife threw her head back, her moans music to his ears as he pushed her closer and closer to orgasm. He ran his hands down her taut stomach, letting his left one find her clitoris and begin a slow massage of it. His right hand found her thigh, and followed it back to the silky curve of her ass. Trailing up her ribs he again cupped her breast as they moved together.

Her toes began to tingle as it started, her breath becoming shorter and shorter. "No more of my clit," she begged him as her orgasm drew near, "it's too much...oh Nick...make me cum...pleaseee..." She screamed again when she felt him spurt his semen into her womb; over and over, "I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming...oh God...Oh God." She collapsed from him onto the bed, her body wracked with small orgasms, like after shocks with an earthquake. Nick pulled the covers over them as sleep slowly found it's way to them. As he was drifting off he heard one last yell of pleasure from the other room, before darkness took him.

Nick was awoken a short time later. The sounds coming from the other room having brought him from his slumber. He felt his own libido grow as the noises grew in volume. Sensing more than feeling Holly beside him, he considered her reaction if he were to roll over and wake her. Deciding he'd take the risk of making her upset, he rolled to her. His hand found her bare stomach, and worked its way north. His heart hammered as he touched her breasts, his cock straining against the blankets. Opening his eyes Mary said, "I was wondering when you were going to wake up." A loud yell erupted from the other room as Mary slowly jerked his rock hard penis. "I think we can do better than that don't you?" she asked as she slid her body atop his. Bending down to kiss him their lips met as he entered her, her moan lost in his mouth.

12