The Chronicles of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party drew to its peak, as the feast started, all of a sudden, father's boss and his wife came up to me and said, "Happy birthday Ria!"

"Oh thanks uncle! Thanks aunty!". And as I thanked them, I thanked them not for the birthday present they had brought me, but their cute little boy who had filled me and given me my life's first orgasm.

As mom and dad got busy receiving the guests, Sunil came up to me from nowhere and said, "Hey Ria!"

"Hi Sunil."

"I know your little secret."

"What secret?"

"Your dirty little secret, about what you did today after school. I saw through the window and saw what you did with those five boys."

Those words sent shockwaves within me. I was horrified of what the outcome could be. This guy could tell my parents and then everything would be over. Or even worse, he could spread the word in school, and I'd be in deep trouble. Somehow, I convinced myself, that there was something I could shut him up with.

"See Sunil, I will do anything you want me to do, but please don't tell anyone."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Even what you did for those boys?"

There wasn't a word I could say now. I felt my pussy lips twitch and told myself, "Ria, this is your lucky day!" I felt the wetness growing up in my panty. I showed him my lust filled grin. Then I took his hand and dragged him to my room. As it was on the first floor, it was well out of the reach of anyone in the party, which was going on in the ground floor. As we moved in my room, I locked the doors close behind us.

"I'm all yours!", I exclaimed as he could not help but stare at my body.

"Okay I want you to suck my penis", he said as he unzipped and let out his now hard cock.

I took it in my right palm and started licking it, as was taught earlier today. Then with a thrust he put his hard dick in my mouth. I kept sucking his cock for quite some time. Then he pulled me over to the bed, and got me standing on all fours. I stuck my ass out so that it was protruding out than usual, offerring him both my lower holes, whichever he prefferred to fill. Then he pulled my small skirt down to my knees and licked my pussy and said, "You're so wet!"

I knew I was. I was very excited to have the idea of being fucked twice on the same day, and that too for the first time. Without asking or saying anything else, he thrusted his penis deep in my pussy. He was on top of me, and we were fucking like animals. I had seen dogs on streets fucking like this. Now I was fucking in the same manner. I felt like a slut bitch for the second time on the same day.

"You know Ria, I have always wanted you. But have always feared rejection."

"Really?"

"Yes. I have really wanted to fuck you like this."

"Then today I guess you have a dream come true!"

He kept humping me. My room filled with moans. Although this room had heard a lot of my moans, but for the first time, I was hearing a boy's moan in my room, and the boy was right inside me, where I wanted him. As he fucked my hole, his hands moved towards my chest to pull open my blouse. Not able to resist the sight of my tempting tits hanging as he kept humping, he grabbed each of my breasts in his palms and sqeezed them. He kept ramming his thick long dick in and out of me, until his cock twitched inside my love tunnel.

"I'm cumming!", he announced.

"Inside me! Please! Give me all your sperm!", I chuckled in pleasure.

My words sent him over the edge, and he started unloading his cum in me. I could feel his baby juice going up my baby hole. He kept ramming and groaning until his balls were empty. He had given me all his sperm, emptying his juice bag inside my wanting, hungry baby hole.

As he disembarked me, I couldn't help but say, "I guess we have an agreement now. You don't tell anyone about what you saw or what we did right now."

"Yeah! As long as we continue doing what we just did!"

I looked at his cum trickling down my thighs, and just gave him my naughty lust-filled smile.

12