The Chronicles of Ben Merriman #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure why I had felt so comfortable taking control, but even at the beginning I was holding something back, still concerned to some degree about appearances. The devil in me took over, however, when she began to beg. I knelt behind her and kneaded the smooth round orbs of her ass, spreading her cheeks and the rubbery lips between, my face eye-level and inches from the magnificent heart-shaped bottom and its many hidden treasures.

"Eat me!" she whimpered, louder and fiercer than before, and so I obliged, and buried my head deep between her legs, smothering my face in her wet pink folds, kissing and sucking and lapping at her clitoris as frantically as I could.

My hands still roamed over her ass, grabbing and roughly squeezing the firm flesh they found, while my mouth slavered over her pussy. My nose was pressed up against her anus as I worked, and I savored the nastiness of that fact. After long moments I tilted up and licked the skin between her anus and pussy, then darted back down and speared my tongue into her pussy for several fierce seconds.

If you had told me yesterday when Jacquelyn Atkinson came to meet with us at Discretion that in twenty four hours I would have my tongue stuffed deep inside her pussy, I would have called you crazy. And yet, here I was.

Jackie's hips began to buck, her whimpers more pronounced as the beginnings of her first orgasm approached on wings of fire; that much was clear, at least, when she began babbling. "Yes . . . oh yes . . . fuck . . . fuck yes . . . eat me . . . fuck yes . . . eat me . . . ahhhh . . . uunnhhh . . . fuck!"

Then I stopped. I had a dirty little idea about what she liked and wanted to test my theory.

She moaned and cried, "No! Don't stop, please! I'm so close!"

I grinned and rose up to whisper right into her ear. "Do you want me to keep going, Jackie?"

"YES!"

She got her wish.

With one smooth motion, I dropped back to a squat, spread the cheeks of her ass apart with both hands, and offered her crinkled pink anus a languorous lick with the flat of my wet tongue.

Jacquelyn froze; this was the last thing she had expected. But her body betrayed what her mind seemed to be fighting: her knees nearly buckled as my tongue speared into her tight anus and wiggled around.

And then she gave in and accepted it, could resist no longer, and began to shriek louder than I ever would have thought possible. It was amazing to hear the torrent of filthy words come out of her mouth, and they did not relent.

"OHHHHH! DIRTY FUCKING BOY! LICKING MY ASS! NASTY! FUCK! NASTY BOY! EAT MY ASS YOU FUCKER!"

One hand massaged the flesh of her rump, while the other strummed at her clitoris with its thumb as my tongue danced around her puckered rear portal, teasing every wrinkle. I alternated between fast and slow speeds, long and short strokes, and she groaned as my face wedged between her ass cheeks.

"OHHHHHHH . . . DIRRTTTYYY BBOOYYYYY . . . AHHHHH!"

My lips sucked at the crinkled skin, and she whimpered again and again as I thrust my tongue in and out of her nasty back door, and then it began. Her body quaked violently and I felt a flood of fresh juice pour over my fingers.

"AHHHH . . . AHHHHHHH . . . AHHHHHHHHH . . . OOHHHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKKK YYYEESSSS AAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The table rocked as Jacquelyn's body bucked up and down, and I struggled to keep my tongue in her ass, not to mention the fingers I still had teasing the lips of her pussy. She spasmed violently as a ferocious climax struck her.

It went on for some time. She yelled and cursed and shook and shivered, and I continued to eat her glorious ass. Finally, she came down from the orgasmic heights and I disengaged my face. She quivered and moaned and slumped against the desk. I rose and leaned over her. She lifted her head and those gray eyes were like daggers as they caught mine.

"You're a dirty, nasty boy, Benjamin," she said.

"Fuck time, Jackie," I declared.

* * *

She must have misunderstood him, she thinks; he must know she needs a little time to recover from the force of her climax. Then something thick and hard presses against the lips of her pussy, parting the twitching folds, but not entering.

She gasps, and tries to wiggle away from what she knows is seven-plus inches of meat ready to fill her, but his hand moves between her shoulder blades again and shoves her down against the table, pinning her and holding her firmly in place.

"Wait!" she cries, not ready, but he does not heed her at all.

The boy shoves, and the world explodes before Jacquelyn's eyes. He slams into her, burying himself to the hilt, and her fingers claw at the edge of the table to hold on for dear life. He pumps his cock furiously in and out, in and out of her pussy, his hand holding her gorgeous blonde hair in a clump as like one might hold the reins of a horse.

She is his horse, she realizes, and he is riding her as hard as he can.

Her pussy explodes again almost instantly, another orgasm swift on the heels of her last, and completely unexpected. It is exceedingly rare that orgasm catches her off-guard; this one catches her off-guard, and utterly.

She wails as the juice pours from her ravaged cunt, and her body quakes and rocks all over again, but this time he does not relent. He fucks her hard, without hint of tenderness, without restraint, and it is exactly what she wants. She feels him pounding her, using her for his own gratification, his own personal pleasure, and she savors every inch, every sweet and glorious inch of him as he plows her, the muscles of her vagina clenching around him as she climaxes.

She knows she is a blubbering mess. Her mind is active, but her body does not respond. She had already come twice, but that is not what amazes her; what amazes her is that before the second orgasm even fully recedes, she feels the stirrings of a third deep in the heart of her pussy.

Which is why when he pulls out, she wails from the loss, knowing how close she is yet again.

"Please . . . " she begins, but stops sharply when the slick head of his cock slips between the cheeks of her ass, slippery and well-lubricated with sweat and sex-juice. Her voice is a whisper as she says, as if by rote, "Wait, not . . . "

She trails off, realizing with some surprise that her words have no power behind them. She does want it, she knows; she wants his cock deep in her ass. She wiggles her hips and the boy wastes no time. Pushing forward, the head of his cock slides past her anal ring with an audible pop.

She bites her lip to block the pain, and her fingers continued to claw at the desk as his cock delves deeper, the shaft easing forth inch by inch, every inch stretching her wider apart. She gasps for breath, partly from the pain and partly from the pleasure.

Stars float before her eyes and soon, incredibly, the whole of his cock is embedded in her ass. He pauses, balls deep, his hands gripping the sides of her hips. Slowly, very slowly, he withdraws all of himself from her backside, but the empty feeling she gains is cruelly short-lived: with a satisfied and almost offensive grunt of superiority, the boy rams himself back inside.

Jacquelyn screams. The pleasure and the pain are both too intense. The scream echoes off the walls, probably heard by the whole of the mansion, but does not deter the indefatigable boy from his mission of fucking the lights out of her ass, and she does not care, either, at this point.

Her scream turns swiftly to a whimpering, wanting moan.

"Like that, Jackie?" the boy pants as his cock invades her rear, forcing its way past her anus again and again into the deepest, darkest recesses of her bowels. "You like my cock in your ass?"

She does not, cannot answer, focused as she is upon the towering, indescribable pleasure now wracking her body. And then, incredibly, a fourth orgasm assails her, and this the most powerful of all, and the glorious sensations cause her body to convulse violently out of control.

And as she comes, so does he.

She swoons as she feels wave after wave of his seed flow into her ass, packing it full, and her legs waver as she feels it ooze out and trickle over the folds of her saturated pussy, mixing with her own juice as it rolls down her legs. She quivers, beginning in the depths of herself and shooting up to her anus and womb, and the feeling is so intense, so wonderful, she can hardly stand it.

And then, incredibly, she blacks out.

Only to come to a short time later to find him slumped across the desk next to her, and instantly she feels the void in her ass where his cock had been. Wearily she heaves herself up and off the desk, cum oozing from her anus, and takes his hand.

The boy is still lost in the daze of his own orgasm, and follows willingly; despite the fact that he had just completely used and fucked her like a rag-doll, she regains her usual power with ease as she leads him over to the couch. He slumps down, exhausted, and she sits naked in his lap, the juice from her pussy smearing his thigh, and kisses him ever-so-softly on the lips.

She very rarely kisses the men she fucks, but the pleasure he had given her deserved at least that much. "Thank you," she whispers.

"No," he replies, his voice quiet and obedient again, "thank you, Jacquelyn."

She grins. "You may call me Jackie, if you like."

And she kisses him again.

* * *

Frank Merriman is seated in his office when his son returns. He watches the boy head over to the desk his handler to give her the report on his meeting with Miss Atkinson, which had taken longer than expected.

Caroline buzzes him moments later, and Frank picks up the phone. "And?" he asks.

"No issues," the young woman replies. "Miss Atkinson thanked him for the information and said she would require our services at the wedding on Saturday."

Frank is surprised by that. "The wedding? Did she say why?"

Through the glass, he sees Caroline shrug. "She wants us to watch the guy. She thinks he's going to screw around on her before and after the ceremony. She wants more pictures."

Frank sighs. "Well, looks like you've got a wedding to attend." He chuckled. "I hope you have a nice dress."

Caroline turns to glare at him through the glass. "I happen to be a woman, you know. I do have some nice clothes."

Frank laughs. "I'm sure you do, Caroline," he says, and she hangs up on him.

She is a sparkplug, he thinks to himself, and wonders fleetingly -- and not for the first time -- what she might be like in bed. She is beautiful after all, and young, and very intense. He guesses she would be very, very good, when she put her mind to it.

And then he puts the thought from his mind, for there is work to do, and not long to do it.

<<<End of The Chronicles of Benjamin Merriman #01 by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories starring some or all of these characters are forthcoming. Characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in our profile.>>>