The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently took his cock in her hands, softly running her thumbs around the tip of his dick while she gently kissed and licked his shaft. She alternated between her mouth and hands, her tongue softly licking the tip of his dick as she mildly sucked it. His cock started to pulse "Oh son, so soon? You must really like what mommy is doing to you. But you're not going to cum, just yet."

She pulled her mouth off his throbbing dick, took him by the hand, and led him to the bed. She leaned back and rubbed the tip of his dick on her wet pussy. He tried to push his baby maker into her pussy and she pulled back. "No son, not yet. Feel my pussy with your dick, feel how hot and wet it is. Enjoy the sensation, mommy isn't going anywhere. You have all night to fuck me."

Bobby pulled back, rubbing his dick on his mother's wet pussy. Pushing and rubbing the tip of his dick just inside the entrance of her. "That's it baby, feel how wet and horny your mommy is. Now slide your dick in me, nice and slow. Oh shit Bobby, that feels so fucking good, come on go a little deeper, that's it. Slow down, not so fast. Feel how wet you've made me son."

Anna was keeping Bobby on the edge of ejaculation. His dick was half way in his mother and he was sliding it in and out really slow. He wanted to go fast, wanting to satisfy his craving, but every time he tried to go deeper his mother wouldn't let him.

"Bobby, you're doing so good, now go a little deeper. Fuck, your cock feels so good. Deeper baby, nice and slow. Pump your dick in mommy's wet pussy. Go all the way, stretch my pussy, and fill it with your cock."

He pumped the entire length of his cock in and out of his mother. He was so ready to cum, but she was right, he was savoring the feeling and emotion of fucking his mother. She is so fucking hot! She had her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deep inside her. He slowed his thrusts, ensuring he ran the entire length of his baby maker in and out of her. She responded with deeper moans and started playing with her tits.

"You're learning baby, control the situation. I promise you that you'll have an enormous ejaculation. You will fill your mom with your potent baby making seed, your hot cum coating my womb. My tits growing and filling with your milk. Oh yeah Bobby, nice and slow savor my pussy."

She scooted back on the bed, pulling him with her "Come on babe, fuck me like a woman. Put your baby in me. I can feel your cock throbbing in me, expanding in me. Are you ready baby? Come on son, pump your seed in me, fill my tits with milk and make my belly swell. Fuck me Bobby, fuck your baby into your mother!"

She squeezed her pussy tight around his dick and wrapped her legs around him even tighter. She was ready for him to dump his seed in her, she was ready to have her son's baby.

"Slow down Bobby, keep the slow pace. I promise you this will be the best ejaculation you have ever had."

She started cumming; hard! Her pussy was tight, hot, and wet. He released his baby batter in her. Pumping more and more of his seed deep in her with each thrust. She was right, at this slow pace he could actually feel his cum spraying in her womb, coating it with his thick sticky baby making seed. He dumped more sperm in his mom that any of his step sisters or step mother.

After what seemed like an eternity, their orgasms complete, they collapsed in each other's arms. He pulled his flaccid cock out of her vagina and held her tight in his arms. They both laid there, savoring the moment of their first fuck.

"Oh Bobby, that felt so fucking good. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time. I hope you enjoyed it?"

"Oh yeah I did, you're so fucking hot mom. You're incredibly gifted, I know I'm going to learn a lot from you."

They both drifted off to sleep.

Bobby was having the best wet dream of his life. He was dreaming that a really hot woman was giving him the most sensational blow job of his life! The tip of his dick was cold and tingly. His shaft and balls were warm. Not being fully awake he reached down to touch his cock and to his surprise he touched a hand. He opened his eyes and his mom was smiling at him. "Told you I give good head, now lay back and enjoy."

By her was a bowl of ice, a tube of toothpaste, and two bottles of sex lube. She put a piece of ice in her mouth and squirted a dab of toothpaste along with it, then started to chew it while she emptied some of the contents of the lube in her hands. She went back to work on his cock.

He squirmed as she took the tip of his dick in her ice filled mouth. He'd never felt that sensation before and it was making him crazy. She wrapped both of her hands around his shaft and starting stroking. The lube had to be one of those warming sex lubes and the temperature difference between the tip of his dick and shaft felt amazing.

His mom worked her oral magic on his dick for over 30 minutes. She'd bring him to the brink of orgasm and then ease off taking him back down. She did this over and over, each time his moans getting louder and louder.

She stopped, taking him by the hand "Come on son, you can finish off inside me in the shower. Mommy is going to show you her favorite position. But I'll warn you now, I like it really, really hard. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"I mean this is the one time I don't want it slow. I want you to ram your dick in me and fuck my brains out."

"Got it."

"We'll see" she said as she turned on the shower.

The full body shower sprayed all over them while their hands groped each other. Their mouths locked together as their tongues explored the other's mouth. Finally ready to get fucked Anna turned her back to him and bent over, placing her hands on the shower bench in front of her "Come on baby, mount your mother, and fuck her pussy."

Bobby stepped behind his mother, placing the tip of his dick in the entrance of her vagina. She grabbed ahold of the bench, squeezing it as he slid his dick into her. He grabbed her hips pulling her into him as he buried his baby maker deep inside her. She moaned with intense pleasure as they synchronized their rhythm. He was pumping her harder and harder, shoving the entire length of his dick in and out of her hot pussy.

"Oh fuck Bobby, you feel so damn good. Fuck me son, put your baby in me. Harder dammit, fuck me harder!"

He couldn't believe it but she was already starting to cum. He increased his thrusts, shoving his dick in and out. She felt the tip of his dick expand in her, causing her to cum even harder. She was having a very intense orgasm, she was howling like an animal in heat! Knowing that his mother was really getting off to him turned him on. He starting emptying his balls in her, load after load of his hot and sticky cum spraying inside his mother's womb.

He stood behind her, feeling the aftershocks of an intense orgasm. He pulled his dick out, both of them breathing fast and hard. She cradled his face, kissed him gently on his cheeks and mouth, "Do you like fucking your mother Bobby? Does my pussy turn you on, do you like how it feels wrapped around your cock? I can't wait until my belly swells with your baby, our baby."

"Oh hell yeah. Mom, you're the best fuck I've had, I've never felt this sexually gratified."

"Good, now let's get dressed and go downstairs for some breakfast."

Bobby and Anna walked into the kitchen. Bonnie was standing at the counter, drinking coffee. Sissy and Susie were sitting at the table eating pancakes. Anna walked to Bonnie, rubbed her pregnant belly and gave her an open mouth kiss.

Bonnie smiled at Anna, pulling her closer "So what the hell was all that noise coming from the bathroom? He must have fucked the shit out of you."

"Oh he did, he fucked me really good. Made me feel good about myself. My pussy is so sore from the pounding but it feels so good."

Bonnie liked what she heard "Excellent, then you'll like what I'm about to say. I want you and the girls to move in here as soon as possible. It will be crowded, but I just know we'll have tons of fun. So Anna, I have a question for you, will you marry me?"

"Of course baby, I'd love to be married to you."

"You just made me so happy. The best thing about us getting married is Bobby can continue to fuck and impregnate his step mother." She said as she rubbed her swollen baby belly.

All of the women were extremely excited. Anna called her daughters and gave them news. You could hear them squeal with delight over the phone. Bobby was thinking about all the pussy he was going to fuck and impregnate.

A few weeks after everyone was moved in and settled Anna walked out of Bobby's bathroom holding a pregnancy test "Guess what son, look at this, you made mommy a mommy."

12