The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda reached for the remote and started a CD. She pulled him to his feet and slid her arms around his waist, pressing her soft body into his and resting her head on his shoulder. Jay slid his arms around her, feeling aroused from her soft, warm body. They started swaying to the sounds of Adina Howard, a slow, bump and grind tune named, "Sexual Needs."

"You know he so burnt out and tired he cant even get it up. He says its stress related impotence and some such shit! Fuck that! And fuck that Nigga!" Melinda sneered.

"This is funny," Jay laughed. "My Uncle works hard all his life, to get to the top. Now he got the wonderful life, fat ass ride, fat ass crib, fine ass kids and a fine ass booty bitch like you, and he cant even get it up. What the fuck!"

"You are laughing Jay but it ain't that funny. I am a woman with needs."

Melinda looked pointedly at Jay. Her eyes narrowed to dark, passionate slits. She reached up and stroked his chin and cheeks. Her fingers felt like light, butterfly wings fluttering over his skin. He felt tingly all over.

"I need your help Jay. I need the substitute," she said huskily and pressed her hips into his rapidly hardening cock.

Jay gulped. He couldn't believe his hot, gorgeous Aunt was offering him sex.

"You are joking, right..." His voice was a husky whisper.

"No! Jay, lemme tell it straight, I need dick! I need to get fucked real good. Either you step in like a good nephew and handle business, or I am gonna do something stupid. I will fuck some other Nigga or I will get a fucking divorce. Its up to you! I'm all for keeping it in the family.

Jay's mind reeled with shock. Though he had always fantasized of fucking Melinda so many times, he had never imagined that it would actually happen. He could not believe it, that gorgeous Aunt Melinda was now grinding her cunt into his cock and stroking his ass cheeks. As she gyrated and rolled her hips against his excited, turgid dick, he could feel the heat of her aroused womanhood through his loose shorts and boxers. Melinda pressed her soft lips to his ear and sang the lewd lyrics of Adina Howard's, "Sexual Needs". Her voice was soft, husky and so seductive.

"Close your eyes, Come inside, Fall into my world, I've gotta to have you inside me, Fulfilling all my sexual needs"

Melinda' lips then came to Jay's mouth. She kissed his lips lightly and pulled back. Jay gasped through a gaping mouth.

"No. We cant. You are my Auntie. My Uncle..."

"Fuck your Uncle, Nigga!" Melinda told him matter of fact, as her hand closed over the long, turgid cock in his shorts. She stroked it.

"Nigga, you hard as a motherfucker, stop tripping and shit. Big dicks run in the family huh!!!"

Jay was so horny for his Aunt. Yet he was paralyzed with fear. He felt like his Uncle and his mum would burst through the door at any second, and catch him allowing his Aunt to stroke his cock. He knew he should push her away and run away before she made him do something that was well and truly bad. But he couldn't move. He was hypnotized by his aunt's blazing eyes and the horny, cumm fuck me smile on her face.

Melinda could see Jay's internal conflict. The youngster was torn between lust and loyalty, and she had the power to make him do the wrong thing. Aunt Melinda felt deviously wicked. An incensing lust overpowered her, making the juices flow into her pussy. What had been a secret fantasy hovering in the back of her mind became firm, concrete resolve. She wanted to seduce and fuck Jay.

As she stroked his dick, Melinda slid a hot hand under his wife beater and stroked his hard, flat belly muscles.

"Mmmmm! Damn Jay, hon. You got your old Aunt all horny and excited..."

She snaked an arm around his neck and pulled his face down to hers. She slid her thick, full lips over his and devoured them wetly. At first Jay stood passively, his heart hammering as Aunt Melinda took his lips between her lush, soft, glossy ones. She sucked on his lips and explored his mouth with her long, hot, agile tongue.

He gasped into her mouth and suddenly, he was wrapping his arms around her, pulling her into his hot, hard, young muscles and tonguing her mouth ferociously. They kissed like two greedy, hungry beasts, groaning and writhing passionately against each other. Jay sank his fingers deep into his Aunt's thick ass cheeks as she used one hand to stroke his cock through his shorts.

"Lets get rid of this..." Melinda gasped and pulled his wife beater off his head. She tossed it away and gazed at his young, muscular body. Her eyes were shining with lust and excitement. He fingers traced his bulging chest muscles, and his six pack belly, scratching him lightly, making him tremble.

"Fuck Jay! You are a hot, fine Nigga. Your Uncle ain't looked this good in ages."

The reference to his Uncle made Jay stiffen. However, her declaration that he was hotter than the Uncle he idolized, made him float on clouds of masculine pride.

"Mmmmm. Mind if I taste...."

Melinda kissed his mouth again, impressing the youngster with her skill and overwhelming him with her burning lust. Then she feasted wetly, loudly on his chest muscles. She teased his nipples with her tongue, all the while stroking his cock through his pants. Jay's mouth was gaping, and he was groaning and rolling his hips, whilst thrusting his chest at her mouth. Damn! She was so good.

Her eyes twinkled naughtily up at him as slid down on her haunches to praise and worship his six pack belly with her lips and tongue. Jay was wallowing in pleasure that he had never experienced before. His face was one big grin. None of the chicks he had been with had ever known to tickle and thrill his body with their hot, wet little tongue like his Aunt was doing. All fear of his Uncle and his reluctance were disappearing fast.

Melinda smiled naughtily as she undid his long shorts and dropped them to the floor. Jay stood in his boxers. There was a very prominent tent in the front.. Melinda took his dick in a two handed grip and and kissed the head through the thin material. She lasciviously sucked the tip through his boxers, driving him mad as he felt the hot, wet mouth.

"Mmmmm! I gotta see this big, fucking cock!" his aunt declared huskily, squeezing his cock real hard.

Then Melinda ripped his boxers down his hips and his thick, long, turgid cock sprang into her face like an angry snake. It was pitch black.

"Oh fuck Jay!!!!!" his aunt exclaimed. "This is a real big fucking Nigga dick! Fuck!!! You packs Iron Nigga.!!!"Melinda rasped, her face covered in a wicked smile.

The neglected wife eagerly scooped the youngster's hard meat into her palms.

"Aunt Melinda," Jay croaked, feeling like he needed to make one last attempt to stop things going out of hand. How could he face his Uncle again. And his mum. If she could only see him now with his dick in his Uncle's wife hands...

"Please Aunt Melinda. Lets stop before its too late..." Jay begged.

"Its too late Jay! I am going to fuck this big cock! And nothing is gonna stop me!" she sneered, wrapping her hands firmly around his cock. .

Jay could not believe the change that came over his aunt. She became a cock greedy sex crazed vamp. She was gunning for dick and his was her target.

He looked on helplessly as she peeled the foreskin back from the thick, swollen head. A shiny, bulbous helmet emerged. Thick precum was welling in the big pee slit. Melinda cooed and dipped her nose, to inhale deeply of the musky scent of his manhood. It intoxicated her like a drug and made her mouth water. She moaned aloud and her pink, wet, shiny tongue slowly lapped up his cream. She groaned deeply with relish. Then she teased the big opening with the tip of her long, wet, pink tongue, making Jay groan and tremble on his feet.

"You like that huh! Like that daddy?" Melinda teased, her eyes twinkling up into his.

She wrapped her long pink tongue like an eel around his dick head, making his young excited cock twitch and kick. She rolled his long, thick shaft between her palms and teased the head with sweet kisses. And then she held the rigid, thick erection up and licked it like a lolly. She swabbed every part of his cock with her hot, wet, pink, eagerly darting and flicking tongue till his dark, turgid tool was gleaming.

She them wrapped her soft, full, wet, thick lips around the tip and chewed on it, slowly, leisurely, smacking her lips like it was a tasty, juicy fruit. Jay gazed down at his Aunt, who was moaning deep in her chest, with his thick, long, swollen cock jutting lewdly out of her pretty mouth. She smiled sweetly up at him like his dick was making her the happiest woman on Earth.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned deeply and started bobbing her head, going down on him with soul like a freaky Mary J.

She wanked it with one had, pulling more and more into her hungry, dribbling, sucking, slurping mouth. Her thick, full lips stretched around his thick meat and rode up and down as Melinda fed herself his cock at a leisurely pace. Her mouth was wrapped tightly around him, like a hot, oiled velvet glove. Her tongue was stroking the sensitive spot between his dick head and the stem so tantalizingly, as her other hand squeezed and rolled his balls. Jay felt like he was going mad. It was almost too good to be true.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck!" Jay groaned. This couldnt be real. His sexy aunt was on her knees, gorging herself hungrily on his cock, with abandon relish. He figured he was having a wet dream.

"You like huh..." Melinda teased, as she leaned back a bit and flicked her tongue like a snake, licking his cock head. She rolled it round and round her long tongue, before vacuuming it back into her mouth. Her big brown eyes twinkled up at him as she

Jay's balls suddenly contracted in Melinda's palm. He was just about to cumm hard. Then Melinda pinched his balls real hard, making him give a yelp.

"Not so fast cowboy. But thanks for the appetizer..." Melinda cooed as she drank a thick stream of creamy cumm that oozed out of his pee slit. She milked his cock dry with her hand, letting thick, viscous cumm drop onto her tongue. She swallowed them instantly, groaning her delight. Then she stuck her tongue out and slapped it hard with his cock, several times, producing loud, succulent slaps.

"Fuck Jay. You driving your poor, starving Auntie crazy with your fat cock, young Nigga."

She gave a wild, animal growl and started rubbing his fat, spongy, musky dick head feverishly all over her face and neck, pressing it into her skin as she shuddered heavily.

"Oh yes Jay, brand me with your cock. Mark me as your bitch!!!"

"Fuck Auntie, you are such a slut!" Jay exclaimed, as his cock nearly burst.

A wild arousal overwhelmed him. He grabbed his cock and grabbed her by her long hair, turning her pretty face up. Then he pressed his dick all over her face as if he meant to burn it into her flesh. As she stuck out her tongue, he did not hesitate to slap it with his cock, making her saliva fly. He felt so powerful. His Aunt was deinitely captivated by his cock. He teased her with it, rubbing it all over her lips and pulling back, making her have to chase it. His Aunt got all frenzied, chasing after his cock until she finally caught it and gobbled it up greedily.

Melinda celebrated the return of a long, thick, hard throbbing cock to her mouth. She gave him a noisy, dirty, wet, sloppy blow job, thoroughly enjoying herself. Her saliva dribbled in gobs, covering his cock and dropping from her chin, wetting her halter top. But she did not care. She sucked and licked and slurped away greedily. When she felt his balls start to contract again, she squeezed them and laughed evilly as he gasped and rewarded her with another short stream of thick cumm that oozed out of his pee slit into her gaping mouth.

She double fisted it, wielding it like a club as she milked every last drop out.

"Fuck! Jay! I love this big Nigga dick!" She spat lewdly on his cock. Then she licked it feverishly.

"Want me to suck your balls. Your big, fat dangling balls?"

"Oh yes!!! Do it, slut!" the youngster growled huskily.

Melinda smiled wickedly and dipped her face between his thighs. She dropped his thick cock onto her forehead and rolled it against her face as she feasted on his thick, dangling balls, sucking them and stroking them with her tongue. Jay's hips danced and his knees nearly gave from the pleasure.

Then Melinda gobbled his dick up again used it like a toothbrush. The sounds of her ravenous cock eating filled the room, punctuated by her deep moans and his deep, dark groans.

Melinda's hot lips rode up and down his thick, bursting shaft, taking more and more of his length in her mouth.... Jay felt his head push against the back of her mouth. His Aunt slowly pulled her sucking lips off his cock with a loud pop. A thick strand of saliva and mucus hung from her lip to his shiny dick-head. She sucked it all up into her drooling mouth.

"Ever had your dick deep throated? Ever fucked a bitch down her throat?" His Aunt teased him, licking his thick cock head. Eyes gaping wide, young Jay shook his head rapidly. "Do you want to?" she teased, rubbing cock head on her tongue. He nodded hastily, of course.

Melinda sucked her way downwards, then she bore down on his thick dick head and slowly worked it into her throat. She held his hips and worked them back and forth as she fucked him with her tight, constricting throat. She took him deeper and deeper into her gaping mouth. Jay couldn't believe it as his Aunt Melinda pressed her nose into his crinkly pubic hair, having sucked up all of his long, thick black cock. She beamed proudly up at him as she worked his hips and fucked him deep inside her throat.

"Oh fuck!!!" Jay groaned and grabbed her pretty face in his hands. As a wild, all consuming arousal overpowered his senses, he yanked her into his groin, shoving his bursting cock down her throat with all his might. Then his balls exploded. His first wad of thick creamy cumm shot straight into her belly. She pulled back and caught the next blast right on the roof of her mouth, and another.

Melinda groaned with relish as Jay's cock leaped in her mouth, spurting angrily and flooding her with his creamy, salty, thick cumm. She kept it in her mouth until the most shattering orgasm of his life had subsided. Then she opened her mouth to show him his thick cumm. She swished it around her mouth like a tasty milkshake, groaning with relish. Then she slowly, deliberately drank it down, moaning as she felt the hot cumm flowing down into her belly.

Chapter 4: The training of Dr Knock-Boots.

Jay sank onto couch and Melinda crawled between his legs and licked his dick and balls clean. He fired up a joint. Melinda suddenly snatched it from him. At the same time her hand tightened around his balls, going right to the verge of pain. She made him wince as she calmly puffed on the joint.

"Listen boy, don't just fucking cumm whilst a girl is having fun with your cock. Its fucking bad manners. A good Nigga cumms when the bitch tells him to, alright?"

"Sorry!" Jay blushed. "It was just so wonderful. I have never experienced so much pleasure in my life. I couldn't help cumming Auntie... That was the most astounding orgasm of my life. Sorry!"

"Oh, how sweet. Listen Jay, you got potential. You got a big dick and a sexy body. Now, I am gonna teach you how to be a great lover. I'm gonna make you Dr Knock-boots, you hear."

"Dr Knock-boots!" Jay laughed.

"Yeah Nigga, your Auntie is gonna teach you how to knock da boots and drive a bitch real crazy. Now, your first lesson is how to eat the pussy...."

Melinda grabbed the remote and put on her other favourite song from Adina Howards, "T-Shirt and Panties..."

She stood in front of the recovering youngster, singing along to Adina and turning him on, by gyrating her hips. She was swishing her skirt up and down, flashing him peeks of her thongs.

Picture this, I'm in my bed, My body's hot, soaking wet, Thinking 'bout the things I'd like to do , (I'd like to do), I'm open wide when it comes to freakin' you, (Freakin' you), Imagine me as wet as can be, Between my legs you're tastin' me, Boy when you get here, You know my love will over flow, And you ain't got to worry about my clothes.

Cause I got my, T-shirt and my panties on, (Just how you like it), T-shirt and my panties on

As Jay gazed trasnfixed, Melinda slowly unzipped her skirt. Then she wriggled out of it, to the beat. Jay gasped. Melinda was wearing the tiniest of tanga panties. It was a pink, silk, lacy item, which consisted of tiny strings and a tiny gusset that barely covered her thick, plumb mound. The thong was stretched and damp. Melinda took his head in both hands.

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

"No," Jay whispered. "real Niggaz don't do that shit." Yet the youngster was licking his lips.

"Bullshit. You wanna stick this, you lick this... Breathe in some me, Nigga..."

His Aunt stood over him and placed a foot on the couch. She pulled his face into her crotch. She rubbed her thongs all over his face, making his skin moist with her juices. The musky scent of her dripping pussy made him feel light headed and hungry. Melinda pulled her soaked panties into her slit and lewdly ran them up and down her swollen crease.

Jay gazed mesmerized at the sweet pussy his aunt was lasciviously playing with. The sides were shaved bare, leaving a short patch of soft hair above her swollen, shiny gash.

Melinda was serious about teaching Jay. She made him touch, stroke and examine her pussy with his fingers.

"Dont be scared now. A pussy aint scray and it aint disgusting neither. After all, you came into the world through one, Nigga..." she teased him as he gazed with fascination at his fingers exploring her wet, juicy cunt.

Melinda slid onto the couch and made him kneel between her legs. She eased back, raised her thighs, spread her pussy wide open like the rainbow, and taught him how to work with it. She pulled his face between her juicy thighs and fed the youngster twat.

Jay groaned as he tasted salty, delicious pussy for the first time. He loved it. He couldnt get enough. He wanted to dive into her and devour her. She had to hold him back and teach him how to do that shit properly.

"Yeah that's it, slowly, lightly, the pussy is sensitive Nigga. Yeah, lick the slit, up and down, yeah, slowly.... Wriggle your tongue around my hole.... slowly oh yes. Round and round baby, sink that tongue slowly in.... oh!!!!! Now stroke the roof with your tongue. Oh my goodness. Yes...."

Melinda went wild, looking at the young man she was training. Men always thought they knew how to please a woman best. Instead of asking Mami how she wanted to be licked, they always just did their thing. Well, she would change that. She would teach this young man to fuck her just the way she wanted.

She issued instructions and got licked properly. She got her clit sucked and got her slit properly finger fucked. A sudden burst of passion and lust seized her. She grabbed his head and fucked his face with her lusty hips, covering him with her juices. Melinda came all over his mouth, feeling wicked.

Then she taught him how to finger fuck her good, and just how she liked to feel his digits probing and stroking her tunnel. She showed him her g-spot and told him to rub it as he sucked and teased her clit with his mouth. Melinda came all over his face again.

Melinda realized that Jay loved giving a woman pleasure. As she writhed and bucked and moaned and came like a bitch, his face was covered with a happy, proud smile, , like, "Yeah, look how crazy I am driving her! Damn!"

She rose to her feet and stood over him. She lowered her pussy on his mouth and taught him to eat her as he fondled her cheeks and teased her crack with his fingers. Melinda did the bump and grind all over his face and came again.