The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay pulled off his top and dropped his shorts, to stand naked before her. Shara gazed at the dark, muscular body towering over her with fear and lust. She even shivered and whimpered.

"I want you to kiss and lick my black skin. I know you are hungry for me!"

Jay pulled her face to his belly and rubbed her soft face on his hot, hard muscles. He made her kiss him and she started licking his muscles, tracing them with her tongue. His hard, throbbing dick pressed into her neck and chest. She groaned and then sucked hungrily on his muscles, smacking and slurping away.

"You are such a beautiful man..." Shara suddenly whispered loudly and returned to eating his black flesh with a vengeance. Jay stepped back and his long, thick, excited black tube reared angrily in her face, filling her vision. The Indian woman gasped and pulled back in panic. The thick, veined dark, turgid manhood awed her, scared her. At the same time it suddenly made her realize that she was really about to commit a great scene, cheating on her husband with a black man.

"No! No!" Shara whispered.

Jay did not cut her any kind of slack. He pulled on her hair and rubbed his spongy dick head all over her face, marking her, branding her as his bitch. Then he made her lick his cock and wet it thoroughly. She kept shaking her head and whispering "no", yet her soft, pouting lips kept returning to his cock, to kiss and lick it slavishly.

He then eased his engorged dick head between her purple, pouting lips, stretching them. Shara's honey eyes glared widely up at him as she felt his thick, dark cock filling up her mouth, resting heavily on her tongue and throbbing with life energy. She started suckling on it automatically.

"Fuck, Shara, your face looks so pretty filled up with black cock. Now, I want you to forget about your husband and suck that black motherfucker like you love it..."

"My husband! No! He will know! He will kill me!" Shara gasped, spitting his cock out. "This was a bad idea. I am sorry. I cant go through with this. Must leave! Must leave!"

"Its too late bitch. You are gonna get fucked by this Nigga!"

He grabbed her hair firmly and shoved his dick into her mouth. He fucked her stretched mouth, stuffing his cock into her. He used her hair to yank her onto his dick as he battered her dribbling, squelchy mouth. Jay fucked her into submission until she hung limply on his thighs. He then stuffed his cock deep in her mouth and made gurgle and choke. Her hands flailed weakly against his thighs, but he kept her throat plugged by his dick. When he finally released her, she gasped desperately for breath, her proud tits heaving. She kept her eyes averted.

"Now, I want you to suck my dick real good, or I will keep on doing that, chocking you with my dick...."

Jay did it again, to show he meant business. Shara shyly reached up for his cock. She started licking the entire length. Then she vacuumed him into her mouth and sucked his dick, stroking the long shaft with her hand. As her other palm closed over his balls and started stroking them, Jay realized that she was an experienced cock sucker, and she was getting into it. Her passion kept rising until she was wanking his dick frenziedly and sucking him open greed.

"You love that cock huh! Love that big, black cock!"

"Oh yes! I love that big, black cock. Please feed me..." she begged feverishly.

Jay toyed with her, he teased her, slapping her lips with his dick and making her chase after it. Shara got all frenzied and her greedy mouth snapped after his cock until she caught it and sucked it possessively.

Shara bobbed her head up and down as she stuffed her mouth full of his black dick. She gave him such a wet, sloppy, noisy blow job. It felt so good Jay thought he would die.

"Oh shit! I wanna cumm in that pretty Indian mouth of yours. ... Damn!"

Jay made her wrap her mouth tightly around his dick head. He pushed it in to the back of her mouth and eased it into her throat. Shara bore down on him, as if she wanted to devour him. Tears were sipping down her cheeks, from the effort. Jay fucked her throat. She started sputtering. She would obviously need time to get used to his long, thick black meat. Jay pulled back and kept the head in her mouth. He wanked his hard cock frenziedly until his balls exploded and he pumped his cumm into her mouth. Shara tried to pull back but he kept his dick jammed in her mouth and pumped more cumm into her until she had to drink or drown. She gulped his semen down greedily.

"I don't like to drink it. No man has ever made me do that! Not even my husband!" Shara pouted, her eyes blazing with anger.

"Fuck your husband. He don't know how to fuck a whore! But that's why you here, bitch!"

Jay then made her strip. The naughty Indian lady was wearing tight little thongs and they were soaking wet. Jay pulled her into his arms and their lusty bodies writhed together passionately. His throbbing cock pressed into her belly, driving her wild with wanton lust. His lips claimed hers and they kissed with wild abandon, devouring each other's lips. Jay shoved his tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it like a dick. He eased his hand between her juicy thighs and cupped her fat pussy. He insinuated his digits in under her gusset and dabbled in her wetness.

Shara moaned sweetly as his fingers played exquisitely with her pussy. He wriggled a thick digit up her wet hole as his thick, dark lips closed over an excited, engorged nipple. As Jay worked magic on her, Shara went crazy with pleasure. She pulled his face to her tits as her hips lustily humped his digits. Jay brought her off to a gentle orgasm that washed over her. Shara's knees gave out and she dropped her ass on the couch.

The alluring Indian's legs parted and her shaved, bald, dark pussy winked at him. Her dark lips were so thick and swollen and the pink cleft was dripping with moisture.

Jay gave a groan as he admired the Indian pussy. He dove in face first, pulling her thong off her pussy and devouring her hungrily. Shara went crazy from the sharp, sweet sensations the dark face between her thighs was causing. She rolled her hips and threw her pussy at his big, soft lips and his agile, wriggling, probing tongue.

Jay ate her to another orgasm, then he eased his cock into her. He gazed down at the shy woman and started fucking her, with slow, deep, deliberate strokes, letting her relish the thick cock that was sliding in and out of her tunnel. Her proud breasts heaved and she rolled her hips to meet his deep thrusts. She moaning with pure delight as his thick, turgid man meat slid in and out of her slippery, hot, dripping hole.

Jay went down and feasted on her heaving tits as he rolled his hips and danced in her pussy.

"Oh fuck. This is beautiful," Shara moaned into the top of his head, hugging him to her tits as her pussy contracted around his throbbing, thrusting, big cock. Her pussy contracted and fluttered around him as she had a long, gentle orgasm.

Jay let her sweet orgasm subside and then he hooked her feet over his shoulders. He grabbed a firm hold of her hips and started hitting her pussy hard. He rammed his dick into her, yanking her onto his hardness. His hips slapped loudly into her ass as he pounded her pussy repeatedly.

"Oh yes!! Yes!!!!" Shara cried as she fell into throes of wild, hot passion. She felt a wild, wanton desire she had never experienced with her husband, the only man she had ever slept with. Jay rammed his cock to the hilt in her, making her gasp sharply. Then he descended on her and claimed her kips with his. Shara grabbed his head and devoured his mouth greedily. She pouted as he finally pulled back. Jay fucked her hard and long till the cheating housewife came hard, thrashing and jerking wildly and bawling her lungs out. He fucked her even harder, prolonging her maddening orgasm.

Shara was left in a daze as Jay pulled out of her gaping, well fucked pussy. He then flipped her on her belly and made her kneel on the floor, her face buried in the couch.

Jay entered her from behind and started fucking her pussy again. He hit dents in her beautiful, fine round ass, ass as he thrust his cock in and out of her weeping hole. She elevated her hips and pushed her ass out, inviting him to fuck the shit out of her, and he did. He yanked her onto his thrusting cock, burying himself to the hilt in her. She bawled and yelled, cumming hard. Jay fucked her into an oblivion. Shara finally colapsed on her face and whimpered and moaned, her body hit by a series of spasms.

Then she felt his wet thumb stroking her crack, touching her where no other man had touched her. She was electrified. Jay made her suck his thumb and she did it feverishly. Then he wriggled it into her puckered hole, gently but persistently. He started fingering her tiny, tight hole as he fucked her pussy. Shara could not believe it as another orgasm shattered her.

Jay then pulled his cock out of her pussy and lubed it. She felt him feeding slippery, cold lube into her ass. She tried to pull back.

"No! Not there! No!" she panicked, but Jay laughed and held her down as he lubed and fingered her ass. He added three digits into her and rolled and screwed them around her hole, loosening her up.

She trembled with trepidation as she felt his thick, bulbous head at her rear opening. Shara screamed with pain as he forced his dick into her tight hole. The pain lessened as the thick head passed her sphincter, but it remained, even as he gently rolled his cock around her hole.

He pulled it out several times, to lube it and let her gaping, contracting hole relax. Jay remained patient until she was used to his dick, then he shoved his dick deep into the orifice no other man had ever entered. Shara cried. She felt so full of dick. Jay fucked her ass thoroughly. He yanked her thick cheeks onto his pelvis as he thrust into her tight, stretched hole. Shara was loving it now, wagging her ass like a happy dog and throwing it back at him.

Jim fucked her hole until his balls were boiling. Then he pulled out of her, leaving her hole gaping desperately. He stood over her, grabbed her hair and pulled her to his cock.

"Suck that dick and make me cumm!!!"

"No! Are you crazy!" she gasped, staring at his swollen cock. It was smeared with lube and a white secretion her ass had produced. It smelled of her ass hole. "Go and wash it first"

"No bitch! You are going to suck that dick straight out of your ass hole. I am going to mark you as my bitch!"

Shara tried to cringe back but he shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked her face. He ordered her to suck and she did it. A cloud of shame and humiliation washed over her as she complied and realized she wanted to do it more than anything else. She suckled on it and relished tasting her hole. Prt of her wanted her to pull back and stop this sordid act, but she could not. She would not. Instead, she moaned frenziedly around his cock.

"Look up at me you slut. Look in my eyes when you suck that Nigga dick. Show some respect!"

A wild arousal overwhelmed her and she threw herself vigorously at his cock, and devoured him greedily. Jay's balls exploded and he shoot it in her mouth, her face and tits. He stood over her and milked his cock, letting his cumm drop all over her body. Shara wriggled and writhed on her back, her body shuddering every time a drop hit her.

Jay checked the watch and was glad to see they still had one and a half hours. He had just dominated and fucked this Indian woman in all her holes inside of two hours. He lit a fat joint and sat back on the couch. He pulled her into his arms and they kissed languidly, in between puffs. She seemed fascinated by his thick black lips and his dark face. She kept kissing and stroking his face.

Jay then sent her down his body, getting his chest and belly licked and worshiped. She then knelt before him and sucked his cock lovingly. Her shyness had all but disappeared, to be replaced by reverent, smoldering, carnal lust. Her honey eyes twinkled wildly as she feasted on his black man meat. Jay made her suck his balls. Then he told her,

"Go down and lick my ass. I want to feel that tongue in my crack."

"What! Are you crazy!"

Jay grabbed her hair and yanked her face into his crack. He made her lick it and suck it. Soon he let her go and the Indian woman remained glued to his hole. She ate him exquisitely and probed his hole with her long tongue, just like he told her to.

"Gosh, I cant believe I am doing this..." Shara finally exclaimed, as she licked her lips.

"You like it huh? To do wild, dirty things behind your husband's back, with a black man...."

"Oh yes! Please fuck me Jay..."

Jay did not waste time. He fucked her, pulling out of her holes to feed her mouth his cock. She begged him to cumm in her and he splached her pussy full of his black babies.

Chapter 8: Dr Knock-Boots graduates.

As they were gasping and recovering, Aunt Melinda walked in. She laughed with joy and hastily sank between Shara's thighs. Shara was all shy and tried to pull her clothes over her body, but Aunt Melinda wouldnt hear of it. She went down on Shara's well fucked, cumm smeared pussy and devoured it. From the way that the Indian woman was soon moaning and feeding her drenched cunt to his Aunt, Jay realized they were not licking cats for the first time. His dick got so hard from watching. Even though it was aching from all the action, he just had to fuck again.

He got down behind his Aunt, raised her skirt, fished her thong out of the way and entered her. As she tongued Shara and drank his cumm ot of her pussy, Jay fucked Melinda hard. He pulled out and fed Shara his cock whilst Melinda continued plating her. Shara said her holes too sore for any more cock and so Jay fucked his Aunt's ass again and again as she ate Shara's pussy and asshole. He finally came hard, splashing Melinda's ass as Shara squirted in her face.

Shara went home a very happy Indian housewife. Aunt Melinda was pleased with Jay's performance. She officially crowned him Dr Knock-Boots. She asked him if he wanted to fuck some other friends of hers, for cash of course, and Jay readily agreed.

Soon he was fucking several of his Aunt Melinda's friends. They included three black women, another Indian and a Chinese woman and a Latina. They were all like his Aunt, between mid twenties to late thirties, pretty, fashionable wives of some successful executives or business men.

Some of the married, desperate wives wanted to meet him twice or three times a month and two wanted a regular, weekly fuck, just like his Aunt. Therefore, on three afternoons of every week, Jay would be meeting a married woman for some elicit sex. Jay met them at his Aunt's house, or in hotels or he visited them at their homes. He loved fucking the married women in their marital beds, with their wedding photos over looking them as they coupled wantonly.

The women were willing to engage in dirty, explicit sexual activities they would never do with their husbands. They loved to be dominated by him and made to do anything dirty his mind could conjure up. In fact, they also had so many dirty ideas of their own.

Sometimes her Aunt and Shara liked to double team him. Jay grew to love fucking his Aunt's pussy, then pulling out and letting Shara lick the copious juices off his cock. The two women were such wild freaks with him. They even liked to taste each other's ass off his cock . When his dick needed rest, they would go down on each other and eat pussies and butt holes.

The young school boy was in heaven. He could fuck beautiful, rich, mature women regularly, with no strings attached. Furthermore, they paid him.

The money he got from the women was much more than what he made off his illegal business at school and Jay thought about shutting up shop.

On the whole, Jay found the whole situation funny. All the women he was fucking were the wives of yuppies, who were too busy and too stressed out to fuck their women right. A couple of the women even told him that their husbands were having stress related impotence.

"What the hell is the purpose of having a great job, a wonderful title and loads of cash if you cant fuck your pretty wife?" he asked his Aunt one day.

"Well," she replied calmly, "a woman would rather marry a successful man, than some big dicked, Nigga that ain't going nowhere. I mean like, a good dick is easy to find, but a good, successful man is rare. Therefore, we all don't wanna get divorced. Its just great that we have found you."

Jay a.k.a Dr Knock-Boots at your service, thought about this as his Aunt sucked his big dick. It somehow sounded fucked up, yunno, like women expected a man to be on some super hero shit.

He shrugged. Fucking neglected wives was his busness, and business was booming, like his name was SIr Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats. And he still didn't like Mondays.