The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Chill out. I ain't gonna bother you. I am sorry I got carried away there...” Jay walked closer to her. The scared white girl cringed and back pedaled. .

His dark arm suddenly snaked out and he grabbed her by the throat firmly. He shook her like a rag doll, making her whimper and cringe. He threw her against the SUV and shoved his face into hers.

“Listen bitch!!!” he growled, his face a dark mask that scared her. “Its just you and this nasty Nigga here. You do what the fuck I want, or I make you do it, but that's the harder way!!! You gonna be a good girl and do what the fuck I want?”

He sank his fingers deeper into her soft throat and she nodded weakly. Her big, golden eyes were filling up rapidly and getting shiny, and her lips were trembling and she was all pale. Jay snickered and kissed her aggressively, devouring her mouth. Nikki found herself succumbing to him. She just could not fight this black man who was simply taking her.

As he ground his body into hers, she found her thighs opening automatically. He started dry humping her as he pulled her tits out of her top and devoured them. His tongue danced around her sensitive nipples, making them grow thick and hard. He pressed her tits together and devoured them both. Nikki stared in disbelief at the dark face that was feasting on her pale skin with animal hunger. His hand slid between her thighs. She stiffened and grabbed his dark, powerful arm. His big palm closed over her pussy and squeezed it hard through her thongs, sliding in her hot, sticky wetness.

“Fuck bitch, you wet as a motherfucker...” Jay laughed.

She blushed tremendously even as her body trembled hard. Jay eased his digits in under her thongs.

“No! Stop it!” she gasped, trying to pull his hand away. But her limbs simply felt weak, like her body had already given up to the inevitable. He stroked her sensitive slit, his fingers manipulating her expertly, dancing on her swollen, soft, tender, moist, sensitized womanhood and sending overwhelming sensations ripping through her crotch.

Then Jay wriggled his fingers into her sensitive hole and finger fucked her exquisitely.

“Jay please. Stop!!!!” she begged but he ignored her and kept working her cunt..

Nikki felt sharp, wonderful sensations ripping through her her pussy at the wonderful touch of Jay's digits. Her thighs opened wider for him and her hips started rolling around his talented, wonderful fingers as they explored and stroked her swollen, excited love tunnel, giving her so much pleasure, more than she had ever experienced on her boy friend's callous fingers. Nikki suddenly realized that Jay was a better lover than her boyfriend, and her whole vagina seemed to just melt around his fingers.

Jay brought his fingers to her lips. She gazed at the thick, strong black fingers, all shiny with her juices. She could smell her musky vagina off his fingers. She felt so embarrassed and so horny simultaneously.

“Go on, lick them and taste your pussy, white girl...” He shoved them in her mouth.

Nikki lapped away at his fingers, sucking and licking them clean of her juices. Jay meshed his hungry lips into hers and kissed her hard as he fingered her cunt with deep, fast strokes that sent his thick digits sliding in and out of her lubed, drenched fuck hole. His palm slapped loudly into her shaved cunt as his thumb stroked and teased her excited, itchy, engorged clit, sending fire crackers popping in her pussy.

Nikki moaned as she wallowed in pleasure. She closed her eyes, and threw her head limply back against the car. A gently orgasm washed over her, and she came gasping and moaning, her face blushing with shame.

“Oh!!!!!” she hugged his head to her bosom and moaned into the top of his head, overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations. Her head got all dizzy and her body felt light and exquisitely tingly. She kissed the top of his head several times. Then she followed a sudden impulse and licked his black head.

Jay suddenly grabbed her by the throat and pushed her against the cold metal of her SUV.

“I want you naked...” he told her and then pulled her sports top off her head. She held her arms up limply, then covered her tits with her hands.

“No. Not here please. Someone can come along!!!” she whimpered, glancing around as he reached for her gym skirt.

However, he simply ignored her protests and pulled it down her legs, leaving her blushing in nothing but her tiny thong. He pulled off his t-shirt and pressed his hot, young, muscular body into her soft flesh. As she felt his hard, vibrating black flesh, she felt herself yield to a carnal, wanton lust for his dark flesh. She grabbed his head and kissed him back hungrily grinding into him.

He suddenly broke their kiss, grabbed her by the hair, making her wince and led her to the hood of her truck. He pushed her down and made her crouch before him. He leaned back against the hood, parted his thighs and pulled her face into his crotch. He dry humped her face, rubbing his hard cock against her.

“Go ahead bitch. Take out the black snake and suck it, bitch....”

“No! I don't do that!” she whimpered.

He yanked on her hair, making her wince.

“Do it, whore!”

Her trembling fingers undid his pants and fished his cock out. He shrugged his pants off and she found her dainty hand holding a long, thick black cock. It stirred in her hand and she trembled as if the black cock awed her.

Jay told her to peel back the foreskin, exposing a dark, shiny helmet. The vertical eye was seeping with a thick cream.

“Lick the hole and take an appetizer of my cumm!”he commanded her.

Lips trembling her pink, shiny tongue came out hesitantly and she lapped his cream. Jay then rubbed the thick, spongy head all over her face.

“Yeah, lemme paint that sweet white face black.”

She trembled as she felt his manhood all over her face. He then placed the shaft along her lips and used her hair to pump her mouth back and forth along his dick.

“Lick the motherfucker bitch. Lemme feel your tongue. Get that dick all wet...”

He yanked lightly on her hair to emphasize his point. She did as he said, suckling on the thick, throbbing black cock, feeling it grow harder and bigger.

Jay told her to stick her tongue out and slapped it with his cock several times.

“Yeah, take that white ho...” he growled. Nikki felt humiliated and used. Yet sharp thrills were coursing through her body. And her mouth was dribbling so much, as was her pussy.

“Stroke that big, black dick and lick it like a lolly, ho! Show me that you fucking love it.”

Nikki complied, double fisting and pumping his thick cock in her dainty palms as she licked it like a tasty lolly. Jay groaned, his hips dancing. “Now lick the head. Snake that tongue around it and shit, you white fuck slut.”

She heard her voice moaning, and pretended it belonged to someone else. She did not want to admit that it was thrilling and turning her on to be dominated and made his white fuck slut by this dirty talking black guy she hardly even knew.

She eagerly wrapped her tongue around his dick head. As his cock twitched like a lusty, strong snake, she moaned and bore down on the head, sucking and chewing on it with a growing wantonness.

“Yes, that's it, slut. Now gobble the motherfucker...”

jay started fucking her mouth. Nikki passively held her mouth open for his cock, feeling his pulsing, hard dick stretching her lips and filling up her mouth. She loved feeling his hard shaft sliding back and forth between her wet lips.

“Fuck bitch, you think you too good to suck that fucking cock huh!” he growled, yanking on her hair and shaking her. Then he used her hair to pump her face up and down his cock as he stuffed it roughly into her mouth. He pushed it against the back of her throat, making her gurgle. He used her hair to yank her face at his cock as he banged it into her mouth. He assaulted her until she was dizzy.

Nikki felt her resistance crumble. She succumbed to the black man who was towering over her, fucking her mouth, using her for his selfish pleasure. As she gave up her control and yielded to him, she felt a rush of freedom. She would be relieved of all responsibility and accountability. He was using her, making her do these slutty things. It was all his fault. She was an innocent victim.

Nikki opened her mouth wide and sucked his dick hard. She grabbed it tightly in both hands and wanked the shaft feverishly as she bobbed her face up and down and gobbled his cock greedily, making loud, wet succulent sounds. She punctuated the sounds of her carnal, slobbering cock sucking with her moans of relish.

“That's it. Now that's my white slut... Suck on that dick. Show me how you love it...”

Jay toyed with her, pulling his cock out of her mouth and making her chase it with her hungry lips. When she had his cock dripping with her copious saliva, he dropped his dick on her forehead and dangled his balls on her mouth. She opened up and greedily vacuumed in a thick, black ball. He made her suck and lick them, snake her tongue around them and hum with a mouth full of black cumm makers.

He then fucked her face again. Nikki threw herself at his cock and ate it like she needed it. A wild arousal and burning desire to please him and be his white fuck slut overwhelmed her. She grabbed onto his cock with both hands and sucked his dick like crazy. She shoved it deep into her mouth and kept pressing madly against it even as she gurgled and chocked. She gasped loudly for breath her eyes shining with a crazy light as her nostrils flared wildly. The sweet, composed blond had now turned into wild, cock crazy wanton slut. Jay loved the transformation. He slapped her face with his dick and rubbed it all over her.

“Yeah, thats it white bitch. Lick that big fucking black cock. I knew you'd love it. Show me how much you love that Nigga cock, make music with your mouth bitch...”

Jay buried his dick into her gagging mouth and fucked the taste out of her mouth. She knelt at his feet, holding her sucking, slurping mouth wide open. He punched his thick, swollen black cock into her mouth until she suddenly felt it leap and explode, spurting thick, hard jets of thick, creamy, salty cumm.

“Drink my black cumm bitch. Swallow my black babies....” he growled and Nikki groaned deeply as she drank him down with relish.


Chapter 6: Relishing Nikki

Jay then picked her up and threw her on the warm hood of the car. He ripped off her thongs and went down on her bald, pink pussy. He sank down on her and feasted on his first white pussy with a carnal greed. He engulfed it into his mouth and made love to her pink twat wriggling his thick tongue into her swollen, dripping, tasty slit. Then he tongue fucked her into a frenzy. He then pulled out and finger fucked her hot hole whilst he feasted on her fat clit until she came all over him, threshing and wriggling on the hood.

Jay rose to his feet and brought his hard dick to her cunt.

“No!” she panicked, trying to pull away from him, glaring at his thick, hard cock that was rearing in his palm like poisonous black snake.

“Listen bitch, I ate that pussy and got it all wet, so you can bet I'm gonna fuck it with this here Nigga cock...” he slapped his cock into her cunt repeatedly, producing loud, fleshy, succulent sounds. “I'm gonna beat that pussy up.” And he did too.

Then Jay rubbed the fat, engorged head up and down her dripping, pink gash. Nikki raised herself up on her elbows and glared at the blunt, fat, black dick head that was all shiny from her juices. She trembled violently, with fear and lust.

“Put on something first...” she begged.

“Is it the time for you to get pregnant?”

“No!” she whispered. “But you cant cumm in me...”

“Alright, I will pull it just before I cumm. I wanna cumm in your pretty face anyway. Gonna shoot it in your eye, you hear...”

Jay lodged his cock into her hole. He started rolling his hips, sinking his dick slowly into her. Nikki felt her tension melt fast, to be replaced y pleasure, as Jay's thick head teased the sensitive nerves in her stretched pussy mouth. She started moaning and rolling her hips as his thick cock slowly penetrated her tight vagina.

Jay suddenly plunged his cock deep into her. Nikki yelped at the sudden invasion. Her pussy was so filled and so stretched out by his cock it was almost painful.

“No! Its too big! Take it out....”

Jay only laughed and pressed her thighs wide apart, pushing her knees into her tits. He held her down, her pussy opened wide for his cock. He fucked her slowly, relishing his first white pussy. He gazed intently at his thick, veined black cock as he pulled it out of her stretched pink pussy. It was all shiny, coated in her copious juices. Jay danced his hips round and round, teasing her tight, sensitized pussy mouth, before sinking his dick back in her.

“Oh fuck! This is good!” Nikki found herself exclaiming as the African danced in her pussy and fucked her exquisitely.

Her body was one hot, steamy pile of pleasure. Jay fucked her slowly until she came all over his dick. Then he stepped up the tempo and fucked her hard and fast. His hard, hot cock churned her palpitating, contracting pussy, sending her deeper and deeper into the throes of passion. Nikki went wild and thrashed around the hood of the car, throwing her cunt at his cock.

Jay fucked her to another orgasm, then he scooped her up into his arms and carrying her ass cheeks in his big, dark hands, the athletic young man walked around the clearing, hitting the white girl's pussy like a punching bag. Nikki went wild, leaping up and down in his arms, skewering her pussy on his cock until she came again. Her eyes glazed over and she hung limply in his arms.

Jay dropped her on her knees and made her bend over on all fours. He then fucked her doggy style He was soon slamming into her, yanking her cunt onto his cock and pounding it into her pussy like he wanted to tear it up. The brutal, wild assault of animal fucking overwhelmed Nikki. She found herself cumming again, even harder. She felt like she was going mad with pleasure. She was thrown into a state of delirium. She slammed her palms into the leaf covered ground and cried with pleasure, tossing her hair wildly.

She gasped for breath, dazed from her orgasm, kneeling on the ground, face down, ass up. Her mouth gulped the fresh, clean air, mixed with the smell of leaves. Nikki was vaguely aware of Jay scooping her pussy juices and feeding them into her hole. He worked his digits into her tiny hole, making her all ticklish and excited. As he started pressing his hard, thick cock against her hole, Nikki panicked.

“No! Not there! You cant put it in!!!” she screamed.

“Relax and it wont hurt much!” Jay told her, holding her down and trying to lodge his cock in her hole. But the scared woman kept evading him.

“Alright, seems like you want this the hard way huh!” Jay shoved his cock into her ass and Nikki screamed and slammed her fists into the ground. She tried desperately to dive away, but the muscular black guy held her trapped and kept his entire, thick black cock lodged deep in her ass.

“Stop fighting and relax then it wont hurt.

Jay stroked her cheeks and the small of her back. At first, all Nikki felt was excruciating pain. Only slowly did it recede. She tried deep breaths, willing her ass to relax. She almost managed it a couple of times, only to have her sphincter clench again. Jay started rolling his hips and stroking her hole with his large cock. As her sphincter slowly relaxed Jay started fucking her with more and length.

The thick meat in her rectum was beginning to cause her pleasure. She relished every little length she felt slide in and out of her hole. He slid his cock into her cunt to get it all lubed and then he put it back up her ass. It was more pleasurable. Her loosened hole welcomed the black cock and she pushed back against him. Jay fucked her ass hole with deep, smooth strokes, loving the sight of her pink hole stretched so lewdly around his thick black meat. It was such an obscene sight. He imagined most white man would get mad at seeing this. It was a sight he wanted Ken to see up close and personal.

As he thought of the white guy, Jay gloated and fucked the girlfriend harder. That fool had said she wouldn't fuck a Nigger. Yet he had been able to fuck her coz he was a Nigga and she was damn scared of him.

Jay slammed his dick into her ass and yanked her onto his meat, plunging his dick deep inside her repeatedly. He told her to stroke her pussy and throw her ass back at him. Nikki did both and felt wonderful sensations in both her holes. Shamelessly, she whipped her fingers on her pussy and frigged herself to an orgasm as another one exploded in her ass.

Jay pounded her ass harder until her shattering orgasms subsided. As she dropped her pretty face onto the leaves, he felt sorry for her and withdrew his thick cock from her gaping asshole. He eased her onto her back and slid on top of her. Pulling her limp legs up, he inserted his cock into her gaping pussy and fucked her. As she wrapped her arms around him and moaned into his lips, he pulled it out and slid it up her asshole. Jay fucked her ass right on the ground, on the soft leaves. Nikki moaned into his chest and licked his dark flesh as his body powered into her.

Jay fucked her harder and harder, till Nikki went crazy and started writhing and jerking deliriously under him. She felt twigs scratching her back and ass but she didn't care. All she wanted was dick. Jay propped himself up on his arms, bit his lower lip and his dark face glared at the white girl as he hammered her ass. Nikki gazed up at the dark, groaning, grunting beast that was fucking her out of her mind...

“Oh yes jay! Fuck my ass hole! Take me like your fucking bitch! I am your nigger whore!!!” she cried and came all over his cock. Jay spurted his cumm into her asshole.

It was getting dark around them as they recovered on the back seat, sweaty bodies intertwined. They puffed on a blunt. Nikki was besotted with his thick lips and kept kissing and sucking on them. She looked at her watch and said she had to leave soon. Jay made her suck his dick and lick his balls. He then shoved her face in his ass and made her lick him. She was reluctant at first, but by the time he was through with her, she loved it. As jay lay on top of her, fucking her, she kept fondling his ass cheeks. Then she slid her digits into his crack and stroked him. She suddenly pushed him off and rolled him onto his belly. Her pretty face went straight for his ass and she plated him. She feasted on his hole and tongue fucked it. Jay finally rewarded her with another thick burst of cumm. However, this time around, he came deep in her pussy.


Chapter 7: Dominating Ken

Nikki drove Jay home then she continued to her Mum#s house alone. She was in a daze. Her brains were all foggy from the joints and the shattering orgasms. On one hand she felt guilty for cheating on her boyfriend. However, she knew that there was no way on Earth she would have missed out on this mind blowing sexual experience.

The following day was the third and final day of their bet. Jay met Ken and told him to come to his mum's flat that afternoon. Ken was reluctant to drive to the hood. However, Jay insisted and said they would drive together. They drove in Ken's SUV. There was a tense silence between the boys. Ken was suddenly scared of agreeing to go to the hood. And he was scared of what Jay might have in store, even though he believed there was no way Jay could be fucking his girl. Not inside of three days. It had taken him three years to get her pussy, three long years of patience and begging.

“Have you fucked her?” Ken forced himself to ask.

“Chill out. Wait and see,” Jay said with a smile. The white guy was nervous and scared now.