The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli was bawling and cursing out aloud as she threw her ass back on his thick, black javelin, impaling herself to the hilt on it. His cock covered in her thick, creamy excretions. She kept dripping so much at one point Jay had to pull his cock out of her. Copious amounts of her love juices gushed out of her. Jay grabbed her head and pulled her to his cock

"No! I don't suck your nigger cock! No-o-o-o-o!!!" she protested.

"Yes you do! Taste your pussy, bitch! Lick it!"

She swore and grabbed his cock to start swiping it with her tongue. "You are such an ass hole. Forcing me to suck this big, beautiful nigger cock! I don't wanna do it!" Then she swiped it with her tongue. She stuck her long tongue out and rolled the thick, black dick around it and it felt so good, Jay had to moan.

She licked and sucked on his shaft with relish even as she cussed him out for making her do it. She licked it clean. The he pushed the thick head at her mouth. She made a look of disgust and then gobbled it all up. Jay wanted to fuck her pretty face but he didn't have to. Kelli grabbed his cock in both palms like it was a fat bat. She squeezed and milked it, sinking her fingers into the thick pole as she sucked the skin off his thick, swollen dick head like it was life giving. She pulled it at her mouth as she dove down to meet it, whilst her tongue played around the bottom of his dick.

"oh fuck! This is such a good dick!" she groaned and spat thick saliva at it. She grunted with hunger and vacuumed it back into her hungry mouth. She bore down on it feverishly and soon had him lodged in her throat. Jay grabbed her head, pressing her hat into her as he yanked her onto his cock, burying it in her to the hilt. She pushed her face into his pubes and took his entire cock into her throat. She turned up the brim of her hat so he could see her pretty face stuffed full of his black cock.

"Damn Mami! You look so beautiful with a mouth full of black cock.

Jay lustily stuffed her face full of black dick. Not to be outdone, she threw her hungry mouth up and down his meat, gorging herself oh so hungrily, as she delivered a hot, sloppy, loud blow job, punctuated by her carnal moans and his deep groans.

Jay was so close to cumming, yet he wanted to fuck her pussy some more. He liked hoisting the fine Latina so he did it again. He scooped her up in his arms, facing him this time and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He lodged his cock into her cunt and started bouncing her up and down, snacking his cock into her tight cunt.

"Ah fuck yes! Fuck me! Make me fucking loco you black nigger! Fuck me out of my fucking mind! Ai! Ai!!!!"

Jay pummeled her and she threw herself at him till they were both drenched in sweat. He lay down on the bed and she crouched above him, riding his cock spiritedly. His meat was so engorged that her pussy felt like a tight glove.

"Oh fuck! Look at that big black cock in my pussy!! Oh, you make me feel excelente!" Kelli moaned, as they both gazed between her raised thighs, where half of his cock was jutting out of her. Kelli started dancing Salsa on his cock, rolling her hips round and round. Then she was bouncing up and down, slapping her cunt into his crotch lustily. The energetic girl loved a hard dicking..

She finally came again, screaming out loud and sinking her talons into his skin. They stung him, making him wince. Jay heard several of her fake nails breaking loudly. But she didn't care, she kept fucking him. Then she surprised him as she suddenly squirted on him during her orgasm.

The feisty Latina scooted up his belly and chest and sat on his face feeding him her drenched pussy. Jay ate it ravenously.

This lewd act inspired Jay to dump her on her back and dive on top of her. He pulled her feet over his shoulders and hammered his cock into her cunt like a pile driver. He skewered her deeply and she kept screaming and cumming and squirting all over his lower belly. Her hat flew from her head, and her dark hair flew all over the show like a furious mane.

It was then that Jay screamed like a beast in pain and his balls exploded. She tried to push him off but he held her down and pumped her pussy full of his cumm.

Kelli started dissing him for cumming in her precious Nocha as they smoked a joint. Jay tossed away her hat and looked at her face for the first time. She was in her late twenties and had a pretty face. She definitely had some native American and Caucasian in her, but probably no black.

"So, are you from Bolivia, Mami? Or are you Guantanamera, from Venezuela?"

"I am from Colombia, you Pendeho!" she cursed and laughed sweetly.

"You are beautiful," he said, stroking her hair and then he kissed her face. "I am so glad your husband is neglecting you so I can spend quality time with you."

"Why did you have to say that?" Kelli asked, pouting, then she broke into heavy sobs. Jay thought she was bullshitting until he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks. He held her in his arms and she sobbed heavily and drenched his chest with tears, burrowing her face into his flesh. He made soothing sounds as she cried for ages.

Chapter 3: The Gringo Husband

After a long cry, Kelli calmed herself down. Jay stuffed a joint in her mouth ans asked her for the 411. She puffed thick weed smoke at him and said,

"Oh Papi. Its all a disaster! My life is a mess. I am a catholic girl and I am fucking around like a cheap whore..."

"If it gives you any consolation, I am the whore here," he laughed. "Why are you doing this? Your husband cant fuck or what, Mami? Talk to me.."

"Its that Puta, Romeo?"

"Who is Romeo?"

"He wants to make my husband homosexual! I want to kill that gringo Bastardo!"

"is your husband gay? Are Latinos gay?"

"Its those fucking Brazilianhos. I come from Colombia, we don't like that shit. I was so stupid to marry a gringo! Ass hole Gringo! I hate him!"

"So why did you marry a gay Gringo?"

"We met in Bogotá. He was working there and everything was so beautiful and he was so nice and loving. But when we came back, he changed. Now, he spends all his time with his friend, Romeo. All the time. He is going to drink a beer, watch football, help him out with this and that. He don't like this body, he don't like this Nocha!!! I feel so ugly"

"Don't be stupid! You are beautiful and you know it. And this Nocha is hot!" Jay stroked her pussy and gave it a pat.

"But my husband doesn't see that. He doesn't even notice me. He is always with Romeo. All the time. I wanna have children, he said no!!!! Then he called Romeo to tell him about it! Then he went to Romeo!!! Then he came back and said "No! No! No!" I hate him and I hate Romeo! Puta!"

Jay nodded and became suspicious. What kind of guy could have such a hot wife at home and wanna constantly hang out with a guy with a fag name like Romeo. He suddenly had a plan.

"Do you know where Romeo lives?"

"Si! Si! Ass hole Romeo!"

"Listen, we gonna go over there, we gonna see just what is happening, all right? Maybe its nothing. Don't just jump to conclusion. Now smile for me Mami..." he tickled her and she started smiling. He tickled her some more and she started giggling. "You are so beautiful when you laugh. Why were you acting all hard?"

"Coz I was nervous. I have never cheated before, in my whole life. And I have always fantasized of dominating a man. A black man!"

"Don't you have black men in Colombia?"

"Si. But its complicated."

"Damn! Crackers!" jay chuckled and started fingering her pussy. She was giggling at first, then she was moaning and rasping.

Then they were having a slobbering, wet, loud sixty nine.

She had her face in his lap and was suckling so sweetly on his lolling cock. As Jay#s tongue licked her crack, she went down and ate his ass. Later she told him she had only seen it in movies before, but she did such a great job anyway. Jay fucked her and came in her mouth. She drank his cumm down but still wanted more.

He rolled onto his belly, pulled a couple of pillows under his hips, spread his cheeks and let Mami eat his ass. Her tongue felt so good, slipping and sliding all around the rim of his hole. When she finally slid it in and tongue fucked him, Jay realized he was definitely on some player shit! However, when she then grabbed his hips and attacked his hole ferociously, like she was trying to get her tongue and her head in there, whilst she gave bestial groans and moans and slurped away so wetly, Jay corrected that to boss player shit!

They ate each other and fucked each other all afternoon. Jay was so elated when Kelli got up and walked to a bar stool. She perched on it, with her big, gorgeous ass hanging by the pound.

"Stick it in my Cuello, motherfucker!" That was all she said.

He made her bend over forwards, raising her big ass in the air. He pushed his thick cock against her tiny hole. She winced and bit her lip as he popped into her oiled asshole and slowly sank it deep into her sexy, spicy flesh. She was all stiff and moaning softly with pain. Jay let her get used to his dick, as he stood behind her, rolling his hips slowly.

Finally, Kelli wanted to feel the thick meat that was filling up her hole moving in and out. She started pushing back against him. They both moaned with pleasure as Jay fucked her tight, lubed ass with his hard meat.

Kelli continued talking filthy dirty staff in English and Spanglish. She stood up on the bar stool like a rider on a horse and threw her ass back at him, impaling herself lustily on his dick. Jay gave as good as he got, squeezing on them hips and jamming his cock repeatedly up her Cuello.

He picked her up off the bar stool, keeping his cock in her and held her up in the air as he fucked her ass from behind.

Wailing and bawling, Kelli frigged her clit ferociously until she came all over her fingers and his cock.

He finally dropped her on all fours on the bed, pulled it out and tried to go ass to mouth on her. She opened her mouth to say, "fuck you! You loco Nigga!"

And that was when the young buck slid it in and jammed it down her throat. Kelli must have realized, if you cant beat them, join them, coz she started sucking his dick greedily. She spat it out and spat on it, her narrowed eyes blazing fire at him.

"You fucking Bastardo! Making me suck your dirty Negro cock from the Cuello! Mother fuck you!" then she gobbled it up again and sucked it so so good that Jay nearly just shot it in her face.

However, he wanted to fuck that ass one more time. He picked her up, dumped her on the bed, slid on top of her, eased the fat cock into her loosened asshole and fucked her again. He banged his cock into her as he banged her head on the head board. He fucked the dog shit out of her and came up in her hole.

Chapter 4: Romeo and Karl, a fairy tale

A couple of days later, Jay picked Kelli up in his car and they they drove to a spacious house on the outskirts of town. Kelli had told him that after work, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, her husband Karl, always drove over to his friend Romeo's house. It was on a Wednesday evening. Sure enough, around 5, Karl's shiny brand new BMW pulled up at Romeo's house. He drove into the driveway, hooted and parked. Karl came out of his car. He was a normal looking dude of medium height, dressed in office attire. As he climbed out of his car, a handsome, blond haired Adonis came out of the house. He was dressed in a vest and jogging trousers. The two guys hugged each other tightly and long. Then they kissed each other on the cheeks.

"See. See!!!" Kelli exclaimed pointing with her hand. "Fucking homosexual Puta! Why he marry me? Why?" she wailed and cursed in Spanish.

Jay cracked up laughing. The shit was just way too funky to be true. Kelli got mad and tried to gorge his eyes out with her new fake fingernails. Jay had to grab her arms tightly and stifle his laughter.

"Chill Mami. Listen, I'm gonna sneak in and have a look. You stay in the car alright?"

Jay gave the guys half an hour and then climbed over the low fence. He sneaked to the house and located the guys in a spacious living room. One window was slightly open and there was a chink in the curtains through which he could peep whilst he listened in.

The two guys were watching some sportscast, smoking a joint and drinking beer. Karl had removed his jacket and his shirt front was wide open, revealing a muscular, hairy chest and flat, ridged belly.

Jay watched for several minutes. At first there was nothing suspicious going on. However, he noticed the two guys kept sneaking glances at one another and smiling like girls.

After a while, Karl turned to romeo and said in a loving voice,

"I really cherish the time we spend together."

"Me too buddy," Karl replied. "me too."

"But fucking Kelli is beginning to get on my nerves. I took that bitch off the streets of Bogotá Now she is always on my nerves. Is that the fucking thanks I get? Ungrateful whore!"

"Do you think she is on to us?"

"No. She's just so possessive. And now she wants fucking kids and shit! Can you believe? Plus her English is still so bad! Damn!"

"Sounds like you got trouble dude. You should tell her to stop it. Don't take shit from her, buddy."

"Well, you got it easy, coz Karen is always traveling"

"That's why I married an Air Hostess," Romeo said smugly. Karl sighed. "Don't let her get you down buddy."

Karl took Romeo's face in his smooth hands and stroked him. He then pulled him onto his chest and the two guys wrapped their arms around each other. Jay had to bite his lower lip not to laugh as he raised the Cam Coder and filmed the two guys slowly starting to stroke each other ad tongue kiss. It didn't even take too long and the white guys had each other's cock in their hands. They were soon topless, still tongue kissing. Jay zoomed in and out and panned and switched angles like his name was Spike Lee or F Gary Gray. They used their thumbs to rub the head of each other's hard cock as they licked each other. It was obvious that Karl seemed to be the one that was more besotted with his mate. Kelli's hubby licked Romeo's nipples like a good, horny bitch and he even licked his belly. Then he went on his knees and gobbled the tanned Adonis's cock into his mouth and sucked it like a two bit whore.

Romeo was beginning to huff and puff and stiffen and Jay was trying to capture money shot when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

Chapter 5: The gate crushers

It was Kelli.

"And? Is anything happening Amigo?"she asked in a loud whisper, trying to peep in.

"Psst! Psst! Wait just a second. We will have him in a sec." Jay told her and ignored her. He was now an Artist at work, he did not want to be interfered with. He almost went, "Fuck! I need professionals. I cannot work like this."

Kelli was too curious and she raised herself up on her tip toes and peeped in. As she saw her husband being Romeo's cock slut, the feisty Latina lost all her energy. She sank down on the lawn on her ass, and sat there like she had been axed. Jay realized that she had only called her husband a fag, to insult him, but hadn't thought he was actually doing fag shit for real.

He couldn't resist the impulse to pan from the cock sucking hubby to the shocked wife. Kelli was muttering to herself in Spanish and shaking her head. Then she started sobbing. Her voice started getting louder till she was wailing like someone had run a knife through her belly. Jay zoomed back into the room. The two men had heard the sounds. Romeo had to pull his cock out of Karl's greedy mouth. The two men walked to the window. Jay stepped back and focused on the curtain. Karl drew it back and top less men gazed out. Their jaws dropped as they saw Kelli. Karl exclaimed. Romeo spotted Jay with the Camera.

Ever since Rodney King and the riots in LA, most white men had never liked to see a black man with a camera anyway; so it was no surprise when romeo shouted:

"Look; that moonie has got a camera: lets get him! Quick! Move your ass." The Adonis jumped out of the window followed by his lover boy: romeo pushed Karl ahead and assisted him in walking into a a knee that popped into his balls and then jay hit him with the back of the Cam coder and sent him tumbling into some rose bushes. Romeo seemed like he might have taken karate lessons. He came screaming and swinging. Jay feinted a couple of punches and gave him a hard kick to the back of the head that sent him tumbling on his face. Karl crawled out of the bushes and started backing off and whimpering. It was then that Kelli jumped onto his back and sank her teeth in his shoulder. The hubby bawled and cried and danced. Then he dropped himself to his knees. Kelli kicked and beat the hell out of him. Romeo got up and tried to rush to help his lover boy. He even tried to jump Kelli from behind. Jay was sure that had he not been there, the two white guys would have beaten the hell out of that poor sweet woman. However, he was there, and he wasn't having it. He jumped Romeo from the back and kicked his ass real good.

Finally, Jay managed to pull Kelli off Karl, who was whimpering and hiding his head.

"I'm getting a divorce, you fucking cunt! Its over! Its back to fucking Colombia with you! I wont even give you a cent! You'll leave the car, the jewelery, everything here...." Karl swore, rubbing his rapidly swelling shoulders.

"Shut up! You ain't getting shit!" Jay told him, still finding it hard to stop laughing at this Soap Opera. "lets all go inside and handle this like some grown ups. Move guys!" He gave the two men a kick in the ass and they started moving. Kelli saw a piece of hose on the ground and couldn't resist the impulse to pick it up and give each guy a good, nice juicy crack across the back that made them gallop inside.

Romeo was made to pour drinks for the two guests whilst Karl had to roll a fat joint chop chop. Jay made Kelli sit away from her husband, but she was still so mad. She grabbed the remote and threw it at Karl's head and it exploded into thousands of pieces.

"Stop it Mami. It ain't gonna help. This guy is a fag. Ain't you, Karl?"

"No. We are, eh, we are just experimenting around."

"Bullshit!" Romeo exploded. "tell her the truth, Karl. The whole marriage was a mistake. Tell her!"

"Shut the fuck up you homo!" Kelli shouted. "I am going to tell Karen."

"Mind your own damn business!"

"Please people. Quiet here. Sit down next to your friend Romeo..." Romeo gave them their drinks and sat down.

"Karl, you are such a stupid ass hole. Do you know that Romeo sometimes comes around the house trying to fuck me, when you are not there? Then you come here and suck his cock? You spineless homo."

"What!"

"She is lying buddy. Don't believe a word. She is just jealous of what we share..."

"SO, you guys sucking and fucking each other here?" Jay laughed.

"No!" Karl exclaimed. "We are just experimenting a little bit. We never went beyond oral..."

"You homosexual Puta! I married a homo!" she exclaimed and held her head.

"Listen Kelli, I am real sorry about all this. But what you did was way out of line. There are going to be consequences. I am not joking!" Karl began, glaring at his wife.

"You just mad at her coz you didn't get the chance to drink Romeo's sweet cumm huh?" Jay taunted him.

"Who the hell are you?" Romeo snarled.

"Oh, me. I am just fucking Kelli on the side, doing Karl's job coz he is too busy sucking your cock!"

"What!" both gay guys exclaimed.

"Kelli, after all I have done for you? Taking you out of that slum, giving you clothes, a car, jewelery... Fuck it, I even introduced you to Pizza... That's it you fucking whore. I am filing for divorce..."

"I wouldn't, if I were you Karl." Jay raised the camera. "What would the judge say, seeing you sucking on another man's cock?" Karl blushed and looked longingly at the Camera. Jay feigned throwing it at his red face and he quickly ducked behind Romeo. Romeo had to push him off.