The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are getting better and better Hombre. You have heart, you know, not like these girls here," Reinaldo said disparagingly to the large crowd of other boxers who always gathered around, hoping to see Jay get knocked out.

Jay hit the showers. Then he sought out Professor Atkins, for another one of their chats. The Prof had told him to put on a shirt, tie, blazer and decent longs and shoes. Jay wondered where they were going. He met the Professor at seven and was taken to a private club. It was done in Victorian pomp. The waiters who were dressed like Victorian pages, were all males, so were the patrons.

The Professor introduced Jay to all the patrons, who looked at the young black man curiously. The two of them sat at a large, oak table and chatted as they drank mugs of Cider beer.

"You know what is special about this place?" Jay shook his head. "The right of entry is very reserved."

"So you have to be a rich white boy, right?"

"No, its not just about money. You have to come from the right family. Your dad, or Uncle has to have been a member too. Unless you married into the right family, like I did..."

"Some men are born great. Some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them, huh?" Jay said with a smile.

"Precisely. I mean, I am not as dry as good old Malvolio, but, I achieved greatness. Even Bush or Bill Gates could not just walk in and get membership here. I hope you appreciate the honor I have bestowed on you."

"Its still a pub, all the same."

"Philistine!" The Prof chuckled and Jay laughed. "Jay, if you intend to be successful in this country, you have to start taking such things seriously. This is where deals and decisions are made."

They were soon talking politics, as usual. The more beer they drank, the looser the Professor's tongue got. He could not hold his alcohol too well.

"Its like this Machiavelli laid out the ground rules for bamboozling one's folk, huh?"

"Jay, you always look at all this from the wrong angle. When will you understand that the common man is not important. Its like chess. Most human beings are nothing but foot soldiers, cannon fodder. They are meaningless. Nobody remembers them. Did you ever hear about the plebiscites who lived during Caesar's time, except in some nameless roles in Shakespeare's plays?"

"No man is more equal than others. We were all born of a woman, we breathe air, we eat, shit, fuck, bear children, live, love and die. No man is a super human, except for that Man from Nazareth. And, what did they do to him?"

"Look, change your focus for a while, assume you were a king, with loads of subjects. Now, you want them to build roads, impressive buildings, monuments, something you can be proud off. You want to send them off on military excursions of conquest, so you can gain territory, and fill up your coffers. Now, if you were to ask them real nicely, they would not do it. So, you have to find ways."

"Yeah, lie to them, right?"

"No, its not lying. Its called conditioning. You make them feel proud to be a part of it."

"I can never understand how the Queen managed to send all those Englishmen to fight and die for her, in Ireland, Asia, Africa and the Americas, just so she could become rich and powerful."

"Well, you break them when they re kids. You condition the parents, they break and condition their kids for you."

"How?" Jay asked.

"Reward and punishment. You do what is required of you and succeed, you are rewarded. You abscond, or fail, you are punished. Parents do that, they reward you when you do well at school, and punish you when you flunk. Its the same thing with adults. You reward them with rank, titles, money, cars, a pretty blond woman... Give them something that you deny others access to, and it becomes precious. Its all very simple Jay!"

"What a waste of human life."

"Look at it this way Jay, we Anglo-Saxons come from a tiny, cold insignificant island. Yet we managed to colonize most of the world. All of the gold we have is from elsewhere. Our language is the most spoken language on the planet. Look, we established Australia with our criminals, we built New Zealand, Canada, the Caribbean and this country. All because we could take young men, tell them, "This is your Queen, here is your Bible, here is your flag and this is your gun, now go to Asia and Africa and fight for what's yours." Nobody ever asked, "If its in Africa, how can it be mine?" Nobody ever questioned why the Queen who was sitting smugly in her palace, was getting all the spoils. That is national unity and pride. This system you so ignorantly dismiss has put us on top of everyone," the Professor said, smiling smugly.

Jay felt real mad as he looked at the smug professor. He felt a rage he had rarely experienced. He wished the Prof were just talking shit, but he knew he wasn't

"What you are so proud of Professor was established at a cost of great human suffering and loss of life. All that violence."

"Violence is a most effective tool for encouraging cooperation."

"Violence is crude and base..."

"But very effective, not in its gratuitous form, but when it is controlled and directed. If you invade a place and tell the people what to do, they say, to put it in your own vocabulary, "Fuck you!" Now, you take lets say 10, or 100 or even 1000 of them, and you execute them publicly, why, everybody will start cooperating. Same with soldiers, you tell them deserters will be shot in the back or hanged, and you will have a dedicated, reliable, effective army."

"What about you Professor? Why are you nothing but a college Professor. Why aren't you out there fighting for your position in the sun?"

"I have my position in the sun," he paused, smiling. "You can say I carved out my own Kingdom. I am the King, ruling over my students. I have the power to flunk you or help you graduate."

"Have you ever abused your power?" Mr Atkins looked at him. "I am bound by my code of silence, remember?"

"You could not possibly harm me anyway," the Professor smiled. "What is the point of wielding power if you don't use it? Lets go to my house Jay, I would like to introduce you to my alluring wife. You will love her."

The Professor said bye to the other patrons and they got into his executive car, with a fine leather interior and a dashboard that looked like a space ship. As they drove, Professor Atkins called his wife on the phone and told her to dress in blue.

"I am bringing a young guest over, so make sure you dress according to the times," he said and hung up.

"Shit!!! You even tell your wife what to put on and stuff!" Jay exclaimed.

"Listen Jay, in any relationship which involves two people, one automatically becomes dominant, and the other submissive. Say, you want to go and eat something and your girlfriend wants to go and watch the new Tom Cruise movie, one of you has to give in."


"We could go and eat before or after the movie."

"What if you can have it all your way Jay? You could tell her to cook your favorite meal, then you fuck her in any way you please, instead of watching her damn movie. Wouldn't you rather have it like that? That is true power, me boy."

"Is that how you deal with your wife?"

"Democracy is a noble idea Jay, but a dictatorship gets things done. Parents know this. Children know this too, that is why they fight with all tricks in the game to get what they want. That is why weak parents get controlled and even terrorized by their own kids. And that is why weak men are dominated by their wives and made wimps and cuckolds. Its all about power."

"I thought you said your wife was from a rich family? Why would she let you dominate her?"

"Money doesn't necessarily make one stronger. Now Jay, you may and will not tell this to anyone." Jay nodded. "My wife was my student. She was a reserved, over weight, shy, priggish, miserable girl from one of the richest families in town. I saw my opportunity and I took it. I coaxed her out of her shell and turned her into my ticket to the good life, as well as my toy. My wife will do anything I want. She is under my control. I am not her husband, I am her Master!"

"Why would she let you do that?"

"Jay, you want something, you take it. Remember what I told you, violence, domination, humiliation," the Professor laughed.

"You mean you beat her into submission?"

"What do you take me for, man? A brute?" Atkins chuckled. "I only beat her up on a couple of occasions, just to show her that I could and would do it. What I am talking about is mental violence Jay. A step by step breaking down of someone until she is just a will less toy in your hands."

Jay was silent for a while, gazing at the smiling Professor as he maneuvered them through the streets. He had never thought that the intelligent Prof had a dark side to him. He had mistook him for some harmless intellectual.

"I take it you have made other school girls render you certain services against their will?"

"It is every man's fantasy, isn't it? What's the point of wielding immense power and not using it," the Professor replied with a wicked smile.

"Its unethical. I mean, you are in a position of authority."

"Jay, abuse of power arose the moment hierarchies were introduced in human life. Remember how King David got that soldier Uriah Heep murdered so he could take his beautiful life. That is how you make History Jay. You go after what you want, and use any means necessary. That separates winners from losers. And History is written by the victors, remember that."

Chapter 4: Power, Absolute Power!!!

They pulled up in front of the Professor's spacious, impressive residence on the edge of town.

"I used to drive a small, beat up car Jay. And I lived in a tiny apartment with my then wife, that I had married out of love..." The Professor laughed.

"Then you switched lanes like a real pimp, huh?" Both men laughed.

Professor Atkins led Jay into a roomy, very modernly but sparsely furnished living room. There were only three couches, a low table and a large fire place. The sparse furnishing made the room seem rather large.

A young woman entered and Jay's jaw just dropped. He gasped like, "Damn! The professor got his shit on lock down son."

The professor's wife was about thirty. She was of medium height but she wore high heels that made her look very tall. She was like a blond doll, with a classical, hour glass shaped body. Her head was adorned with very curly, blond hair that cascaded down to her shoulders.

She had an oval face, with a perfect, luscious but unnatural type of beauty, as if it had been invented on a designer's screen before a cosmetic surgeon had then made it materialize with a scalpel and his tools. She was simply a pretty, perfect doll. She wore blue eye shadow, above her big, blue, sparkling, glassy eyes. Her black brows were trimmed. Her nose was small and perfect and her pink, glossy lips had an exaggerated, definitely artificial fullness to them, Jay figured, but he definitely wouldn't mind sticking his dick between them.

The pretty doll of a housewife was blond sex fantasy in turquoise She wore an open, knee length, transparent, blue gown. A strapless Cami, three quarter Cami struggled to contain her bountiful, firm proud, cleavage, barely covering her nipples and leaving the tops of creamy, thick orbs on full display. A transparent, lacy garter skirt was glued to her hips, and it was hooked to mid thigh, semi transparent mid thigh stockings that encased her full, juicy thighs and shapely legs. A tiny thong was cupping a nice, fat mound between her thighs. A pair of high heeled slippers accentuated her shapely legs.

Jay had never thought much of turquoise, but as he gazed at the alluring doll, his dick was raging in his pants.

"Hallo darling," she said to Professor Atkins, in a demure, deferent voice, like a servant.

"This is my wife, Bridget, jay. And I can tell you like her, like I knew you would..." The professor took his wife's ass cheek in his hand and squeezed it. "Turn around and show him that beautiful body..." he made pirouette. "I like my women full," he said, patting his wife's thick, round, heart shaped ass. "She was a fat, ugly, shapeless cow, with a wide ass flat as wood when we first met. You would not have even looked at her twice Jay. Isn't it a wonder what a little cosmetic surgery can do. Don't you feel beautiful now darling?"

"I do," she replied demurely, smiling from ear to ear. "Thank you so much darling..."

Jay thought he detected some hurt in her eyes.

"Now, go and mix me a double gin and orange. And bring our guest one as well. You are drinking, lets see, Vodka and Red Bull today." he patted her ass and she disappeared.

"Damn Professor. You's a real pimp!" Jay exclaimed.

Bridget served them the drinks. The Professor pinched her hard and told her that he wanted his dog dressed properly. She returned soon, wearing a turquoise dog collar and a matching leash. She was made to sit at the Professor's feet and roll them a joint. The Prof toyed with her leash all the while, sometimes pulling on it.

Jay felt very uneasy at the way Atkins was treating his wife. But she seemed to accept it, as if he was her god. They puffed away and the two men talked, but Bridget did not say a word. She just sat there smiling.

The professor had a loose tongue. He started telling Jay of all the girls he had abused. He was boasting and gloating. Bridget took it all with smiles. Jay started to feel an intense anger rising in his chest.

"Have you also done the same with guys?"

"Isn't it it a male fantasy, to degrade and womanize another man? I do not find men attractive, physically. However, the idea of dominating, degrading and debauching another man is extremely stimulating. When you do it, you understand the true meaning of power over another human being."

"I have done it," Jay said. "But I never thought about why I was doing it. I just saw that I could do it, and I did it. In fact, I found it funny."

"Wow! Somehow I am not surprised Jay!" The Professor said. "In what way did you find it funny?"

"Just this whole thing of making a white man suck my cock right before his wife. And even fucking him up the ass," Jay laughed with glee.

"Its because of your hatred towards white people, stemming from what your perceive to be injustices perpetrated against your people. You should let go of that. It burdens you with an inferiority complex. "

"Listen, I only forced the white men into it initially, but they seemed to really get into it and loving it. White guys can do great evil to someone. And you can also accept great evil being done to you, with no qualms. That is your strength, but also your weakness."

Jay gave his professor a challenging look.

"So, what are you saying?"

"The moment those white men started sucking my cock and my ass slavishly in front of their wives, moaning and groaning like whores, I realized that you are strong as a collective, but individually, we blacks are definitely stronger. Coz nobody and nothing could ever make me succumb to another man in that manner."

"Bullshit!" the Professor sneered. He shot to his feet. He was pissed. "Listen Jay, I have made many cocky, smart asses like you realize that they were nothing but dog shit. I think it is high time you learned your lesson."

Chapter 5: Iron sharpen Iron

"Please, Simon, don't..." Bridget said and stroked her husband's hand to calm him down. She earned herself a backhand slap to her forehead.

The mad Prof stood up and towered over Jay.

"Listen to me and listen very well Jason, you are going to perform fellatio on me. In other words, you are going to suck my cock, right here, right now. Or, I will get you expelled and ruin your life!"

"What! Forget it dude! I ain't the one! Sit your ass down!" Jay exclaimed.

"Bridget's family funds this school to a great amount. If Elaine Chambers does not expel you, I will get her fired," he smiled sinisterly. "I have never had a black boy before, you know. Be good to me and I will be good to you. Is that clear?"

Jay's mind reeled. Elaine had indeed told him that professor Atkins wielded influence on the school's board of directors. She however had not told him that the guy could fire her. Well, if the Professor could fire Elaine, then she would be forced to expel him, only a few months from graduation. His life would be ruined. His dreams of studying would turn into thin air. He felt true despair.

Professor Atkins noticed his desperation and acted.

Jay was caught by surprise by the speed with which the professor moved. He struck like a cobra. The white man's powerful hand wrapped around Jay's throat, and he was hastily undoing his pants.

Professor Atkins had a very wiry, strong body. He had told Jay that he played tennis regularly and went mountain climbing. He pressed Jay back into the couch and yanked his hard, long, pink cock out of his pants.

The professor's inflamed, red cock approached the dark, young man's face. It was long, thin, hard and uncut. The prof's hand moved from his throat to the back of his head. He peeled the foreskin of his cock back and the smell hit Jay's nostrils. He felt disgusted and almost threw up.

"I want you to take my white cock in your black hands and stroke it like you love it. You are going to worship it with your hands and your mouth boy..." the Professor said gleefully, as his ego fed on the young, black man's fear. Right there and then, Professor Atkins decided that he was going to cumm in Jay's face and then fuck him up the ass.

Professor Atkins really liked Jay and it pleased him no end to realize that he was about to possess, taint and desecrate that which he valued.

His smile widened as Jay's black hands reached for his genitals. Jay's black hand wrapped around his pink cock and slid to the base, whilst the other wrapped around the professor's balls. Jay looked at his hands holding a white man's genitals. The sight was unbelievable, unreal. It almost paralyzed him. Then he felt anger rise in his chest. But it wasn't blind fury, it was cold, mean, calculated anger.

"You like that huh, Professor?" he asked, stroking the professor's long, thin cock and his balls.

"Yes Jason. Now go on, me boy, lick my cock..."

"In a second Professor," Jay said and his face broke into a mean, hideous smile.

Professor Atkins tried to jump back, but it was too late. An excruciating pain shot through his body, making his brains explode as Jay grabbed his balls in a crushing grip and wrenched them hard. At the same time he squeezed the base of the professor's cock hard, nearly making the head burst.

"Ah-h-h-h-h!!!!" the Professor shrieked, his face a mask of pain.

Bridget whimpered and cringed in fear.

Jay jumped up and squeezed the guy's balls even harder. He smacked the professor across the face. "Shut the fuck up, BITCH! Bridget, go and sit over there..." Jay pointed to a couch. He sneered at the Prof.

"Nice try Professor. Only one problem though, I don't give a fuck. You could hold a gun to my head, Prof, I would never do it. I'd rather die! You hear. But are you ready to die?"

"You are making a big mistake, Jay..." the prof winced through clenched teeth.

"No sir, you just did. Now, you are going to suck my dick to apologize You hear..." he squeezed the Prof's balls real, making him dance on his toes whilst his face drained of blood.

"You gonna do it? Huh? Gonna suck my big, black cock, in front of your wife?"

Professor Atkins winced but he shook his head slightly.

"Have it your way. You're an ugly motherfucker anyway. I would much rather just beat you up..."

Jay released the professor's balls and rammed his knee in there. There was a sick thud and the Professor doubled over, moaning and grabbing his balls. Jay took his time, aiming his fist, then he punched him hard to the small of his back, making him shoot upright from the excruciating pain.