The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now watch me fuck your wife, ass hole!"

Jay was feeling decidedly evil. The fact that his Prof was getting off on humiliation made it so much fun to degrade the sadist. Jay rubbed his thick dick up and down Bridget's wet, pink slit. She had such big, puffed up lips. He pressed against her entrance and she moaned as her hungry quim sucked him in.

He slid into the depths of her tight, hot, lubed hole. He started fucking her in slow strokes. Her copious juices coated his cock, giving it a dark flash and a sexy gleam. Some of her juices dripped onto her husband's face, but she didn't care. She started rolling and grinding her hips on Jay's cock.

"Oh, this feels so good Jason. His dick never felt so good in me. Its so thin. You fat, black cock is filling me up so wonderfully. I love it so... You are making me feel like a real woman, finally."

"You hear that you asshole, now suck on my balls whilst I fuck your wife, suck them real good, these big, black Nigga nuts, ass hole..."

Jay lowered his hips till his balls were resting on the Prof's lips. The Prof opened his mouth and engulfed the dangling, big black cumm makers. He sucked and licked on them slavishly without even being told. He simply knew what he had to do.

Jay pumped Bridget's hips back and forth, impaling her on his raging black cock as she pushed back lustily, moaning away.

"Hold on baby, lemme make the ass hole suck my dick and taste your pussy..."

"Oh yes, please do. Make him suck it again..."

Jay dropped his cock onto Atkins's mouth and slapped his lips with his meat. Then he shoved it in and the Prof sucked on it like it was tasty and life giving. He made him suck it clean and then he returned it into the wife. He raised his nuts off Atkins' lips and fucked Bridget hard and fast, shoving his cock deep inside her. He banged her round, juicy ass into his crotch, plunging his meat deep into her moist, clutching pussy until she went wild. Jay then buried his cock into her and started grinding it into her, hard, gyrating and dancing away in her. It was so exquisite...

"Oh fuck yeah! That's it. You fuck me so good! I'm cumming!" she bawled and came all over his cock.

Keeping her palpitating, contracting pussy on his cock, Jay then lowered his ass onto the Prof's face and made him lick his hole whilst the wife shuddered and gasped and moaned from her orgasm. The Prof ate black ass eagerly, like he was born to it.

The wife soon recovered and wanted more. Jay made her lie on the couch with her thighs raised. He knelt between them and buried his raging erection into her. The Prof was told to be a good husband and hold up her legs and lick her clit whilst Jay fucked her good and hard. His wife humped back like a whore, damn near breaking his nose with her lusty hips. He tried to pull back but Professor Atkins felt four hands grabbing his head and keeping his face buried in their genitals.

"Oh yes! Fuck me Jason! Fuck me and make me cumm again! You fuck my pussy so good. Much better than this ass hole ever did! Fuck me please darling. My pussy is all yours. Tear it up!!!" the wife begged feverishly as she really enjoyed the black cock that had set the captive free.

Tear it up he did too, until she came again.

Jay pulled out of the heaving, gasping wife, and shoved his cock into the Professor's mouth. He fucked his face silly. The Dr Knock-Boots fucked the pussy from another position and another, making the woman cumm so many times, and humiliating her husband again and again.

Finally, Jay slid into Bridget's arms. She hugged him tightly and kissed his lips hungrily. Jay buried his cock in her and told the professor to suck his balls and eat his ass real good.

As the Prof ate him with unbridled lust, Jay fucked the wife gently, till his balls exploded in her. Atkins wanted to stop eating black ass, but Jay told him to keep up the good shit.

He finally pulled out of Bridget's gaping, well fucked pussy. Atkins gazed at his wife's gaping, raw cunt, seeing thick cumm slowly oozing out. He did not like the mean smile on Jay's face.

The young black man grabbed him by the hair and shoved his face into the gooey pussy. He was made to suck Jay's cumm out of her and feast on the creamy, salty mess. He licked the pussy clean, catching some cumm on his handle bar mustache

Once he got started, Atkins just couldn't stop. He was beet red with shame, but his mouth was so eager and greedy for his wife and the black man's secretions.

Atkins night of humiliation continued.

Chapter 8: Power is a drug

The professor was in shit. Jay set back and watched Bridget give him a taste of his medicine. The submissive chick soon became an evil Mistress. She whipped her husband and shoved a huge butt plug up his ass. Then she kicked him and grabbed things and banged them on his head. As long as it wasn't heavy enough to kill or sharp enough to cut him, Jay thought it was fine. She grabbed a nasty pad he had purchased to use on her and spanked his ass to an oblivion. Then Bridget lit the candles and poured hot wax all over him. She put nasty clamps on his nipples and pulled on them. Then she made him eat her ass. Then she made him crawl around like a dog, kicking his ass. She got a dog bowl, pissed in it and made him drink it.

Jay shook his head, watching the sadistic show. Why couldn't these mother fuckers just be satisfied with straight, good sex. Why were they so into humiliation, BDSM and such shit? Atkins seemed to be hurting and feeling very humiliated, yet he was moaning with relish, and he followed orders slavishly.

Jay watched all this like it was a cool movie, laughing his ass off. What a nut. He would much rather have died than be thus humiliated.

Jay fucked Bridget up the ass and once again Atkins was called upon to suck her hole clean. Then Jay locked him in a dusty closet. The Prof wanked his cock hard as he heard his wife bawling with pleasure, knowing that she never would succumb to his thin cock and his sadistic desires.

After cumming one final time, Jay's raw cock went into retirement for the night. He cuddled with Bridget and they chatted like lovers.

"Listen, you have two options, you can either get a divorce and find yourself a guy who will treat you better, or you can keep Atkins as your bitch. You can treat him like shit and abuse him whenever you feel like, every day."

"No, he is too strong for me..."

"Only coz you let him. Listen, you have him by the balls. Make him sign an agreement that if he leaves you, he will take only 5 Grand, leave the car, plus you'll release the videos he made, humiliating you in that damn Lord Nelson uniform of his. Get him kicked out of all the clubs, repossess his credit cards and get him fired from the school and then run him out of town."

"Oh, that's good. Then I wanna keep him for a while. And I wanna continue seeing you. You are such a wonderful man."

"I am not. I am a dirty dog!"

"But you are good to women. You love women, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Thanks baby," she kissed him deeply. "I am gonna have lots of fun with my husband... Hi hi hi!"

Jay visited Atkins in his study the following week, as usual. Atkins was nervous when jay walked in. But he kept his head up.

"How you doing, Prof?" Jay asked.

"Well, not well, of course. Not well. What goes up must come down. I pokered too high and I lost."

"You asked for it."

"I thought I would still have it under control. I didn't think you could be my demise. I underestimated you. The same way Napoleon and Hitler underestimated the Russian Winter, and it was to their undoing."

"So, how are things at home."

"Oh, you should be proud of yourself Jay. You have unleashed a monster. I couldn't have done it any better..." Atkins smiled.

"You like it, being debased and humiliated."

"Well, it does take the responsibilities off one's shoulders. Its liberating..."

"I will never understand white people."

"But you do Jay, you are more like me than you will admit. Maybe one day you will also get to experience the other side. Even the greatest boxers of all times had to lose one day."

"I will hang up my gloves and get out before that day comes. But, why couldn't you just be satisfied with what you had? You had to try and dominate me as well, huh?"

"What can I say? Why did Napoleon not stop when things were going well. Why did he have to try and get Russia as well. Same with Hitler, or all the other conquerors. Power is addictive Jason. You always want more and more."

Jay nodded. He would definitely learn a lesson from the Professor, Napoleon and all them so called great men of History.