The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was not feeling too well, Jay was immediately overwhelmed by carnal lust for his Aunt. He joined her on the smooth, cool, silk covers and they were soon kissing. Melinda seemed eager to want to fuck her troubles away. She hooked a stockinged leg around his hip and was grinding her hot, nubile body against his as she stroked the thick cock in his pants. She soon had him naked and pulled him on top of her. He popped her tits out of her top and eased her thong to the side to stroke her wet, dripping pussy. His digits were immediately swallowed up in her hot, lubricated fuck hole. He finger fucked her exquisitely, stroking the sensitive walls of her vagina, feeling them clutch at his digits. Melinda went wild. They hadn't fucked for almost two weeks and she was so horny.

"Oh yes Jay. Fuck. I need your dick in me. Give it to me daddy!" she begged.

Jay wanted to get in her in a hurry. His ears ringing with lust, he grabbed his cock but to his surprise it was soft. He tried to push it into her anyway, but he could not get it hard enough. Jay felt exasperated. This was the first time in his life that his cock had failed him. There was an alluring woman lying right under him, her pussy spread like the rainbow, all wet and begging to get fucked, but he couldn't get an erection.

"Fuck!!!" he groaned, after several vain attempts to enter her. "I am sorry, but I guess my cold is fucking up my dick."

"Limp dick Nigga!" his Aunt teased, chuckling naughtily.

"I am sorry to disappoint you. You want me to go."

"Don't be stupid." Melinda laughed and wrapped her arms around him holding him tightly. "Men are so silly. Look, I love fucking you Jay, but more importantly, I love being around you. Now, relax daddy. Your body is ill. You should drink fluids and relax. Ain't no big deal..." she said and kissed him."

"I don't wanna rest, I wanna fuck you. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak..." he said and laughed.

"That is what I like about you. That you can laugh about such things." She kissed him again. "Why don't you just lay back on the bed and I will take care of you."

Melinda eased the youngster onto his back. She eased on top of him and kissed his face lovingly. Then she devoured his lips. Her thick lips fluttered over his skin like butterfly wings, making him all tingly as she worked her way down to his neck, kissing and sucking on his sensitive flesh. Then she went down to his chest to tease and excite his nipples. Jay sank back into the smooth, silk bed covers as Melinda feasted on his defined belly making him wallow in the heat of her tongue. By the time she reached his silky, shaved pubes, he had a soft, half erection. As she sucked on his pubes and nibbled on them, his cock pressed intimately into her, pushing against her chin and neck.

Smiling naughtily, Melinda scooped up her thick breasts and smiles wrapped them around his cock. They felt like warm, fleshy cushions She moved her torso up and down and tit fucked him making him grow longer and harder. As she finally he vacuumed his excited, sensitive dick head between her lush, thick, glossy lips, engulfing him in her hot wetness, Jay could not believe it but he had a hard, raging erection.

He groaned as he was swallowed up in his Aunt's hungry, dribbling mouth. She swirled her agile tongue around his sensitive head, making his hips twitch. Melinda moaned with relish as his excited erection throbbed between her tongue and palate, overspilling her mouth. She was overcome by a carnal hunger for his man meat. She sank down between his dark, powerful thighs, ass up, face down, and sucked his cock. S. Jay thrust his hips up at her, but she patted his belly.

"Relax daddy. Lemme take care of you and pay you back for all the wonderful orgasms you have given me..."

Her manicured fingers scratched his belly and pubes lightly as she held up his cock and flicked her tongue like a snake, teasing his sensitive, swollen head. She snaked her tongue around him, cooing and moaning. Then she feasted on his cock slowly, her lips riding gently, leisurely, up and down his thick shaft, driving him crazy with the maddening sensations that ripped through his manhood.

"Uuuuuu!" Melinda groaned deep in her chest, her big, dark eyes sparkling into his as her lips stroked and massaged his dick. She wanked his turgid pole, pulling it into her mouth as she sucked it like she was sucking the meat off a chicken bone. She took his balls in one hand, and stroked and pulled on them, making them rapidly approach boiling point.

When she spat his cock out of her mouth, he was so hard that even as she let him go, his turgid man meat pointed straight at the ceiling.

"Damn! Lil Nigga, looks like my sexual healing is working huh? Lemme give that dick a healing massage..."

Smiling naughtily, Melinda slowly climbed on top of him. She fished her thong out of her crack and away from her pussy and crouched on top of him, poising her cunt above his dick. She grabbed his shaft and rubbed the fat head up and down her dripping gash, bathing it in her warm, copious juices. Jay moaned.

Melinda lodged him into her opening. She took just the head in and started rolling her hips, as she made her cunt mouth clutch and squeeze his meat.

"Damn! You are taking advantage of a sick man..." he groaned, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, that's me..." she chuckled and started riding his cock with short thrusts, slowly working her pussy down his shaft.

The pleasure was exquisite and maddening. Jay gazed at his meat sliding slowly up in her tight, hot hole. Melinda was so wet her juices were dripping down his shaft. He wanted to reach out and grab her hips but his arms were so weak. Her hips rode him gently, sinking him deeper into her clutching velvet sheath until her shaved mons were touching his. She sat proudly on top of him, grinding her cunt tortuously into him, feeling his thick balls lodge into the crack of her ass.

"Damn Niggaz in the Hood ain't changed. You are ill as a motherfucker, but that dick is hard as a rock and them balls are bursting full of cumm. SHIIIIT!" Melinda laughed naughtily and placed her hands on his chest.

She grabbed handfuls of his powerful chest muscles and used her arms to lever her body up and down. She rode him smoothly, clenching her cunt tightly around his bursting cock as her pussy went up and down and round and round. As she got more excited, she kept her hips elevated and fucked just the first third of his cock, sending his bulbous head in and out of her sensitive, squeezing, dripping pussy mouth.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-u-ck!" Jay gasped, his hips twitching.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming Jay. I'm fucking cumming all over that big dick!" Melinda exclaimed, and plunged her hips down on him, sending his cock into the depths of her cunt. Sinking her nails into his chest, she feverishly ground her engorged clit against the base of his cock. Her cunt contracted and fluttered around his cock as she came. Jay felt that his balls just about to explode. A couple of more thrusts and he would be drenching her guts. Lustily, he shoved his hips up. But Melinda had other plans. She jumped off his cock, leaving his raging manhood stabbing at thin air.

"Hey!!!!" Jay protested. If he hadn't been feeling so weak, he would have wrestled her onto her back, plunged his dick back up in her and shot his Uncle's wife full of cumm.

"You are ill Jay, you need to relax" she chuckled and dove for his cock.

"Fuck off. You don't mean that. You are just trying to gain extra mileage off my cock." Jay moaned as she returned her lips to his cock.

Melinda inserted him into her mouth and suckled gently on his cock, cooling him down. As his loud breathing subsided, she went down to his balls and sucked them, humming deeply, sending wonderful vibrations ripping through his body. Just as Jay thought it couldn't get better, she pushed his thighs up and ate his ass. She rimmed his sensitive hole with her hot, wet agile tongue, driving him mad. Then she slowly slithered it up into his hole and tongue fucked him to the brink of insanity, till Jay was writhing, groaning and gasping like a fool.

Melinda then rode his bursting cock reverse cowgirl style, leaning over forwards and holding on to his legs so he could gaze at her gorgeous ass going up and down as her fat pussy swallowed up his fat dick.

He lost all sense of time and went delirious as Melinda used his body and kept cumming all over his dick. She rode him, sucked him, ate him and rode him again and again, never allowing him to cumm. He lost count of how many times his horny Aunt came all over him.

When she finally went down on his dick and sucked him hard, whilst wanking his shaft feverishly and pulling and squeezing on his bursting balls, Jay exploded like a bomb. His hips heaved mightily, and his cock leaped and kicked like a rodeo horse in her mouth as it spouted thick torrents of cumm in her. Melinda kept her lips wrapped tightly around his dick as she drank him dry down to the last drop. Even as his orgasm subsided, she milked his cock and emptied him.

As soon as she let him go, Jay fell into a deep, coma like sleep.

Melinda woke him up early in the morning and moved him to the guest bedroom. She didn't want the kids telling their dad that he had been sleeping in his big bed, on his $5 000 mattress. His Uncle did call later on that day and when he was told that Jay was ill and sleeping in the house, he asked to talk to him. Jay was surprised that the guy sounded kind of aggressive

"How are you Uncle?" he asked, sneezing and wiping his nose. He felt so weak and exhausted.

"What the hell are you doing in my house? Why you keep coming around when I am not there? Every time I am on a trip, I hear you came around, repaired this or that, did this or that. What the hell you playing at?"

Jay realized that he had to think fast.

"I am ill and mum and Liz aren't around. So Aunt Melinda was nice enough to bring me over. I got a terrible cold man... But if you want, I can just get up and try to make my way home yunno. I mean..." Jay coughed.

"Listen Jay, what's mine is mine, alright? Keep your damn hands off my wife!"

"Chill out man, I am so ill I cant even raise a finger."

"Keep it that way, or I might chop off more than just a finger. Don't mess with my wife, alright?"

"Listen man, if its a problem for you, next time Aunt Melinda needs help with something, I will just tell her to look in the classifieds, all right!" Jay snapped, feigning anger, and coughed loudly.

"Chill!" his Uncle responded and was silent a while. "Thanks for taking care of my family, all right? But just don't over do it. Get well soon, punk."

Uncle Eddy hung up.

Melinda only snorted when Jay told her about the conversation.

"He chose his job over me, so that Nigga should just shut the fuck up and eat a dick!"

She fed and took care of Jay all week end. She gave him fruits, vitamins and tasty, nutritious meals. As soon as the kids were asleep however, she was sucking and fucking him till he exploded and fell into a deep sleep. On Sunday morning, Jay was feeling good. His fever must have broken whilst Melinda was riding his dick. He kept it easy all day, but the fever was gone.

On Sunday evening, they had supper together then he brought her kids to bed. His young cousins were getting quite fond of him. They saw him more often than their dad. As he was getting ready to return home, Melinda told him that she would be hooking up with the alluring Asian beauty.

"I cant wait to taste that Chinese pussy. Sweet and sour, or maybe Chop Suey, or Mandarin roast Duck! Mmmm!" she chuckled as she sucked Jay's cock one final time.

"Damn! I wanna fuck her too."

"Well, lets see if your good Auntie can hook you up..."

Melinda sucked his cock fast and furiously till he emptied his balls down her throat. Jay sat down on the couch, recovering from the shattering orgasm. As his Aunt toyed with his cock, whilst chasing his cumm down with a shot of whiskey, she remarked that he definitely was healed, for his cock was already cumming back to life. She told him to come up to her bedroom in a few and tuck her in before he left.

He smoked his blunt till it roached. Then he made his way to his Uncle's bedroom. It was like deja vu. The lights were dimmed softly, Adina Howard's "T-shirt and my panties on" was playing and Aunt Melinda was lying face down on the bed covers, naked except for lacy, cream colored, lace thongs. A pillow was under her hips, elevating her alluring, thick, bubble butt. Her silky, juicy brown thighs were parted and was a damp spot over her pussy mouth. Her hips were softly gyrating to the music. Though she had ridden his cock so many times over the week end, Jay could not resist fucking her one more time before bailing out.

He dropped his clothes in a jiffy, closed and locked the door and walked to the bed. Jay descended on her ass. He fondled her cheeks and squeezed them, making her sigh loudly. He licked the small of her back as he teased her cheeks and crack. His Aunt moaned away, enjoying the touch of his wet, hot tongue.

Jay eased her thongs down her thighs, to half mast and licked and kissed her thick, gorgeous cheeks, sliding in between them to swipe her sensitive crack. Then he sank his fingers into them, pulled them apart and made her elevate her ass even more, so he could lick her honey pot and lap up her tasty, salty, copious juices. He ate her pussy and stroked it with his long, skillful tongue, making his aunt moan and gobble like a turkey as she lustily pushed her lusty hips all in his face.

His lips and tongue traveled upwards. He he licked and sucked her ass. Aunt Melinda wanted his long, skillful tongue in her hole. She begged for it and she got it too. She went mad, feeling slither into her hole.

Her ass hole was their secret, exclusive terrain. His Uncle had never fucked her there. He found anal sex unappealing. Jay was the exact opposite. He loved fucking that ass.

After eating and tonguing her ass for ages, he grabbed a jar of jell and lubed his fingers and eased them into her, stroking her rear tunnel and getting her all loose. He made her lie face down on the bed and sat astride her thick ass. He fucked her ass regularly, and his meat slid easily into her tight, clasping nether orifice. He fed his turgid, bursting cock into her rear hole and fucked her slowly, grinding his cock deeper and deeper into her hole.

Melinda started rubbing and stroking her clit, bringing herself off. She had the wonderful ability to cumm a thousand times and still want more sex.

When she was all horny and drowsy from the sex, Jay pulled her up on her knees, keeping her thighs pressed together so that her ass was like a thick, ripe bursting fruit, impaled on his thick, long shaft. He started picking up the pace slapping his hips into her cheeks. Melinda went wild and threw it at him. As she started bawling and cussing rudely, Jay yanked her hips onto his meat and rammed his long cock into her stretched, tight rear orifice repeatedly.

The cocoa brown beauty threw her ass back at him zealously, impaling herself on his hard meat. Like a good nephew, Jay hammered it in repeatedly, skewering her like he wanted to gut her. His balls slapped loudly into her pussy.

"Oh yes! Fuck the shit out of my ass. Stuff me full of that big, black cock."

Jay did it too, until he fucked her into a delirium. When she was moaning and chattering lewd gibberish, Jay buried his cock deep in her rectum and pumped his cumm into her. He then pulled it out and cleaned his cock in her willing, drooling, hot mouth.

Aunt Melinda sucked him so good that his dick hardened again. He threw her on her back and pushed them long, shapely, cocoa brown legs up high. He hooked her feet over his shoulders and rammed his dick up in her hungry, hot, steamy shaved brown pussy.

Aunt Melinda wrapped her arms around his neck and feasted on his young, muscular chest voraciously as he made that ass bounce off the bedsprings. Jay made it seem so easy, the way he had spring up and down the creaking springs, hitting that pussy with smooth, oiled precision.

"Yeah, Dr Knock-Boots. I made you. Now make me cumm!!!"

Jay said no problem. He bit his lower lip, put his muscular back in it and tore it up. He fucked her clasping, oiled channel hard and fast till their engorged genitals were glowing with heat. Aunt Melinda might have bore two children through her hole, but she had a way of contracting her pussy around his meat like he was fucking the tightest virgin ever.

Jay held off his orgasm until his Aunt had cumm three times, back to back. It was only then that he let go and fucked her wildly, like he wanted to dislocate her hips and break the bed at the same time. Aunt Melinda sank her teeth into his upper arm as the young buck filled her pussy full of cumm.

Jay felt exhausted and started fearing he might overrated himself. He felt like a bus had run him over.

"Hey, listen Jay, you got what, 3 more months before you finish school, right?" he nodded. "Have you ever thought about how this will continue after you leave town to go off and study?"

"Well, you don't expect me to come back over here all the time, right?"

"Of course not, but aren't there some nice young guys from school you could hook me up with?"

"What? Are you crazy? I cant hook some fool up with my Aunt. You are my Uncle's wife."

"I hooked you up with a lot of fine honeys. Now, those women are lonely and frustrated and in need of dick. And they got cash. I am thinking of going into business, yunno."

"You wanna start a male whoring business?"

"Yep. The demand is there. I just need two handsome, big dicked young guys who love pussy. I can train them, yunno. Know anyone might fit the description? I am thinking of a black and a white guy. But they have to be nice, pleasant guys, who love women, like you. We need a couple of apprentices up in this bitch, Nigga!"

"Fuck, this shit is getting deeper and deeper."

"Jay, you gotta pass all this pussy and the cash to the homies..." she said and started stroking his dick. "By the way Jay, when you go off to college, right? I want you to remember one thing. Listen Nigga! I'm a tell you one time, and I'm a tell you one time only, don't fuck for free. Don't FUCK FOR FREE NIGGA! Coz when you do, you gets nethin. NETHIN! Not a goddamn dime for your time, bieeeeeetch!!!.""

Jay laughed and lay back, letting his Aunt's wise words of advice sink in.

Chapter 4: Help Wanted.

Over the course of the following week, Jay realized Melinda was right. He was having to juggle so many pussies on his cock. Though he was hella fond of all his married lovers, he was really just one man. He definitely needed someone to take some of his work load. He started wondering which one of his mates would be suitable for such an undertaking. He knew a lot of good looking, sex loving guys. But there were so many squares at his High School, and so many stupid thugs in his hood.

During a pause at school, the good Doc was chilling in the Cafeteria, eating sandwiches and chatting with Kevin (Kev), a black guy (as in African American, not Nigga, ha ha ha!) from some rich family in the suburbs. Kev was 18, but looked twenty something, being all big and muscular. Jay kicked it with Kevin quite often. The guy was cool, though he was a bit of a square. He was in love with a foul mouthed rich Mexican chick, Selena, who liked to cuss him out and order him around and make him hang his head like a beaten dog. Kev looked up to Jay like some kind of elder brother, and Jay was constantly giving the guy bad advice. He told him there was only one thing to do with a bitch like Selena, and that was to dump her and fuck Selena's sexy cousins and her best friend. When Kev pulled it off, Jay realized that the boy was cool.

123456...8