The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, when Selena found out, she popped him one in the balls and got her stupid, nasty brothers Rico and Nico and their vicious dog Chico to chase his ass. Kev got beaten and bitten, but he was a free man. He told Jay that all he wanted from now on was some pussy, with no strings attached. The good Doc nodded.

"Damn! She sent a fucking dog after you! Nasty bitch! Did she fuck good though?"

"Why the fuck else do you think I stayed so long with Selena's ass for?"

"Love?"

"With a bitch that starts every sentence by cussing me out? Nigga please! I was trying to get as much pussy out of it as I could, that's all."

"Nigga, that's pimp shit!" The two guys laughed heartily.

Enzo, an 18 year old Italian Latino came and joined them.

"What's up bros," the young Italian said and started unpacking his sandwiches. Enzo was of medium height, like Jay and fit and muscular, with broad shoulders. He had a deeply tanned, handsome face framed by short, dark hair. His eyes were dark and twinkled with humor. He was one of the few white kids in school he liked.

"What the fuck you want here, boy?" Jay sneered playfully. "Do you see any other crackers here? This is the liberated zone, fool. Go join your kind.." Jay and Kev chuckled.

"Man, those redneck crackers don't like my Italian Latino ass neither, dude."

"Yeah, coz you Italians are ass fuckers."

"No man, that's the Greeks, my Grandpa told me. Us Italians fuck whores, fool. We get more pussy even than you black guys."

"Dream on while the players play on. All bitches know that black dick is the best. Way better than white..."

"But not as good as Italian."

"Lets make a bet then. You bring your chick, I fuck her, and we see which dick she wanna tattoo on her Italian ass cheeks."

"Yeah, right? You get to fuck my bitch right in front of my eyes. Ha ha ha..." Enzo laughed. "You wanna do this, I bring my chick, you bring your chick, we fuck them, then we swap rides and fuck them again. Then we will see who really makes the whores scream."

"Alright, you are on. My mums and my sis ain't around Friday evening. Bring your girl, I bring mine and we settle this once and for all. My man Kev here will be the ref," Jay said, smiling confidently.

"You are on," Enzo replied, smiling back confidently.

"You guys are joking, right?" Kevin asked. "Fuck, you guys are dogs! I will bring a bitch too. Bet I can fuck better than all you all!"

Jay decided Kev wasn't a square after all.

Chapter 5: Erotic Asian Massage:

The following week, Shai Li received a call from Melinda on a hot afternoon and was invited for lunch at an Italian Restaurant. Shai Li was so excited. Her husband was at work and wouldn't be back till late in the evening. She slid on a pretty, short summer dress with a tight body, a deep V front and back and a short hem. It was very thin and semi transparent. Her husband would have disproved of her going outside the house in that. But she would be back home long before him. loose, wide skirt. She had been told she looked radiant in it, and something in her wanted to look attractive for Melinda.

Damn, the black woman's sexual energy definitely was infectious. Shai Li felt prickly even when she thought of her and her curvy body. Memories of hot, passionate moments she had shared with some women back in Beijing before she got married were refreshed. She dabbed some rich, sensuous perfume under her neck and between her breasts. She applied glossy pink lipstick and combed her long hair. Feeling all jittery, she examined herself in the mirror many times. Finally, she took a taxi into town.

Melinda was already at their table, looking hot in a sexy, backless halter top and tight, long skirt. The good natured black woman stood up, towering a head over the petite Asian. She welcomed her heartily, hugging her and burying her pretty face in her bosom for a couple of seconds. It was almost with regret that Shai Li pulled out from between the warm, soft, fleshy cushions.

They had tasty food, accompanied by several glasses of wine. Melinda soon had Shai Li talking about herself and her life. She was 36, something which surprised the black woman very much and made her exclaim,

"Damn! You Asians are so deceptive. You look like some teen age school girl.

Shai Li had met her husband Chen, ten years previously. She had worked as a masseuse in a massage parlor that Chen owned.

"Was it one of them raunchy Geisha places..." Melinda asked, with a naughty smile.

"No!" Shai Li laughed. "We gave normal massages. The only person I ever gave erotic massages was my husband," Shai Li responded. Then she broke into a naughty smile and added just above a whisper, "Well, of course, me and the other female masseuses used to give each other erotic massages, to help us relax. But that was before I started dating Chen."

Shai Li had married Chen after a couple of years dating. As his businesses boomed, they had moved to Hong Kong. Chen had started exporting health products to the US and importing high tech goods and prestige objects that he distributed successfully in Hong Kong and mainland China. Shai Li gave birth to two boys. Five years previously, the two of them moved to the United States so Chen could expand his successful import and export business. Business was good and Chen was making a lot of money. They afforded a very comfortable lifestyle. They had purchased an expensive home with a big yard and beautiful flower gardens.

Shai Li then confided to Melinda that that she was very lonely. Their two boys, now aged ten and eight, were in a boarding school in Hong Kong on her husband's insistence. He did not want them to be tarnished by the American society. They came over for the Holidays. Her husband insisted that she did not work and wanted her to have nothing to do with the Americans and even Chinese Americans, whom he detested. He worked a 16 hour day and was constantly traveling on business. And when he was home, he was exhausted and constantly on the phone on in the net. Her husband had caught the bug that was affecting formerly communist China. He wanted to make money, and the more he made, the more he wanted. He was now several times a millionaire, but hardly had time to enjoy it, as he was constantly working.

"Yeah, I know that from my husband," Melinda said. "Men just cant seem to get enough. Money and success are like drugs."

"Well, on the other hand, we all want successful men don't we?"

"Yeah, but it should be done in moderation."

"My husband says the only way is up. Stagnation leads to a fall," Shai Li's face clouded. "What I really miss is having the chance to be good to my husband and my boys. I love making them happy. But they are seldom around."

"I noticed right from the start that you were a giver, hon," Melinda said, flashing the Chinese woman a dazzling smile.

"Then you wont mind if I give you a massage, right?"

"I cant wait," Melinda said. "Gosh. I am so excited. Lets go to my place."

Though she had had three glasses of wine, Melinda insisted on driving, and she indeed drove carefully as they cruised in her SUV to her place. She fired up a joint and soon talked Shai Li into sharing it. By the time they reached her place, both women were stoned and very relaxed. Shai Li was feeling the pleasant effects of the high.

They entered Melinda's domicile. Her husband was out of town and her children would be home in five hours.

They smoked another blunt and drank several shots of Raki. Melinda had proudly presented it as being Asian only to have Shai Li laugh and tell her it was Turkish. They both still enjoyed it and the accompanying blunt. Both their eyes got dreamy. Shai Li had a feeling that Melinda was leering at her openly. Her heart started beating fast. She was excited to realize that the dark woman seemed to have devious designs for her.

Truth be told, Melinda couldn't wait to see Shai Li's pretty face between her dark thighs. She felt such a strong desire to feed the sweet Asian her African American chocolate twat.

"So, you want me to get naked?" Melinda asked, smiling mischievously, her direct, lecherous gaze making the alluring Asian blush.

Shai Li said. "You know, a massage is even more enjoyable if you take a hot, warm bath first. I can wash you first, if you like."

"How about you wash me and I wash you?" Melinda asked, her voice dropping several notches...

Melinda ran a scented bubble bath. She led her guest to her spacious, heart shaped, jacuzzi whirlpool hot Tub and shimmied out of her dress. Shai Li gazed at the tall, buxom black woman, now dressed in a beige, silk bra that was struggling to contain her huge tits, and a matching tiny thong that was stretched across her fat, plumb, shaved dark mound, outlining her thick pussy lips. Melinda had a wet blotch in her thongs. As Shai Li noticed it, the pretty, chocolate face broke into a smile.

"I guess you can tell how excited the thought of feeling your hands on my body is making me feel, huh?"

Shai Li blushed even as she felt a rush of excitement. Blood rushed into her cheeks, her nipples and her pussy.

Melinda was so confident with her body. She obviously knew just how sexy she was. That made her so attractive. Shai Li felt like she was a small chicken, and Melinda was a hungry eagle, circling above her, ready to drop on her and snatch her off the ground. She was afraid, yet her excitement was overwhelming.

When the black woman turned her back to her and asked her to undo her bra, Shai Li gazed at her chocolate bubble butt, split by her thong and her mouth watered. She realized that her dainty hands were shaking with excitement as she undid the bra to send the thick chocolate breasts spilling out. Without being asked, the excited Asian slid her soft, dainty hands down Melinda's flanks and hooked her fingers into her thong. She slowly eased the tight garment down the dark, curvy hips.

Melinda stepped out of it, then she turned and faced the Chinese beauty. She was at least a head taller than her. And if she lay on top of her, she could cover her completely from view.

"May I?" Melinda asked softly, and then she slowly, carefully removed Shai Li's dress leaving the alluring woman in a lacy, silk bra with sweet flowery patterns and a matching pair of panties. Melinda undid her bra. Then she sank to her haunches and slowly eased her panties down. They stuck to her sticky wet gash for a second.

"I am glad to see I ain't the only one who is wet."

Melinda chuckled, making Shai Li blush as she eased the silky garment down her golden thighs and legs. Shai Li stepped out of them, feeling very shy as Melinda gazed openly at her womanhood. The sides were shaved, leaving a mat of straight, jet black pubic hair above her slit.

"Damn1 You are hot, Shai Li..."

Melinda took her hand and led her guest into the warm, luxurious, frothy tub. They easily fitted in together. They luxuriated in the foam, feeling the gentle nozzles tickling their bodies as they sipped on some more Raki. Then Shai Li slid behind Melinda, knelt, up to the waist in water and lathered her hands with scented soap. She washed the cocoa butter neck and shoulders. Her tiny hands were so powerful, yet gentle and so skilled. She rubbed her with soap, massaging her expertly in tiny circles. It felt so good Melinda closed her eyes and moaned continuously

"Damn, you are good baby! I like that..."

"You skin is so soft and so beautiful..." Shai Li rasped.

Melinda looked over her shoulder and saw that Shai Li was gazing at her with open fascination and excitement. She leaned back into her, pressing her back into the Chinese woman's soft, petite body. Shai Li eased her arms around Melinda, pulling her head onto her bosom as she now washed her front. She did her neck and then her small hands slid wetly down to her chest. She stroked the deep valley between the thick chocolate breasts, then her hands slid all around them. She leaned forwards and ran her hands round and round her belly, stopping just short of her pubes. As Shai Li's hands slid over her skin warmly, wetly, making her body all tingly, Melinda moaned and rasped and rubbed the back of her head into the Chinese woman's tennis ball sized tits, feeling her hardened nipples press into her skin.

Shai Li then worked her way slowly up to the thick tits and scooped one in both hands. She stroked it and massaged it, round and round, inching closer and closer to Melinda's engorged nipple. She stopped just short of it. Melinda gasped aloud as Shai Li pulled her wet hands off her breast, lightly tweaking her nipple. Then she gave her other breast the same treatment.

Finally, Melinda could not take anymore and grabbed both of Shai Li's hands, pressing them into her tits.

"Wait till we start the real massage."

"This is the real massage. Come on..." Melinda begged and pushed the hands over her nipples.

Shai Li's fingers danced around Melinda's nipples. She teased them gently at first, her digits feeling like soft feathers. Then she increased the pressure gradually, till she was tweaking and pulling on them. She had a cute way of sliding her soppy fingers off them before grabbing them again rapidly. Melinda loved it. The Asian's touch sent electrical sparkles straight to her engorged clit. The black woman heaved and moaned. Melinda suddenly reached between her thighs to stroke her screaming clit.

"Stop that! That is my job!" Shai Li said and pinched the thick nipples hard, making Melinda yelp.

She worked the thick tits over again, regretting that they were too far away for her to kiss them. Melinda suddenly turned her face up, snaked an arm around Shai Li's neck and pulled her face down to her. Before she could fathom it, the Chinese's lips were swallowed up by thick, black lips. Melinda kissed her gently but voraciously. Shai Li did what she had wanted to do since she met Melinda. She opened her mouth and sucked in her long, pink tongue and feasted on it. She continued teasing her tits as they kissed ravenously. Melinda could not believe it as an orgasm ripped through her untouched pussy. She moaned and gasped into Shai Li's mouth.

As the black woman's body suddenly went limp in her arms, Shai Li smiled and kissed her forehead. Melinda groaned and lit up a blunt. She held it to Shai Li's lips and the Asian took a couple of deep puffs. Then she made Melinda lean forwards and worked her way down her flanks and back, massaging her. She stroked the tops of Melinda's thick, firm butt cheeks under the water. Then she eased a slippery hand into Melinda's crack.

Melinda eagerly pushed her ass back at her and Shai Li's small hand slid deeper and deeper into her crevice like a slippery eel. She could not take it for long and the black woman raised herself up on her knees, taking her ass out of the water and offering it to Shai Li.

Shai Li gazed transfixed at the thick chocolate ass. It looked so sexy, with water and foam cascading from it.

"What a big, beautiful, black ass!" she rasped. "Lets get out of the water."

"No! Finish off what you started, right here, right now..." Melinda said, and waged her ass at her.

Shai Li lathered her hands and soaped Melinda's thick butt. She squeezed and kneaded it, sinking her dainty, slippery, golden hands into the promontories. Melinda moaned and started rolling her hips. Shai Li reached for the shower head and adjusted it, then she directed a soft, gentle jet at Melinda, washing her shoulders, back and cheeks. Then she adjusted the jet to make it harder and shot it up and down Melinda's inner thighs alternating rapidly from one to the other.

Shai Li lathered her free hand and slid it into the deep crack between the dark cheeks. She stroked and probed the black woman's crack, going from the small of her back to the clit and back up several times. Melinda moaned. It felt so good. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. Shai Li gazed at the soppy crack. Then she directed the jet of warm water into it, going up and down. Melinda shuddered mightily as the water drops hit her sensitive flesh hard. Shai Li aimed it at her clit and the continuous jet drove Melinda mad.

Finally, Shai Li turned off the jet. She placed one hand on the small of Melinda's back and slid her thumb into the top of her crack as the other hand cupped Melinda's mons and the thumb slid into her slit. She used both thumbs to stroke her new found friend, giving her incensing pleasure as she tickled her hole and her engorged, protruding dark clit.

"Oh yes baby! That's my spot!" Melinda moaned and ground her cheeks lustily against Shai Li's hands. "Slap my ass baby!"

Shai Li did it, with enthusiasm. The fleshy slap rang out loudly but Melinda's cheek hardly moved.

"Harder! You can do better than that now there you go!"

Shai Li chuckled and slapped her harder and harder. Melinda moaned and wagged her ass at her.

Shai Li worked Melinda's genitals with both her hands. The black woman moaned and thrust back at her as her genitals were worked expertly. A tiny thumb probed her hole, running round and round in her opening. Another thumb teased her fat clit, making lightning bolts explode in her crotch. Melinda fucked the hands right back. Shai Li screwed her wet thumb deeper and deeper into the dark rear orifice, as her other hand teased Melinda's thick, engorged pussy lips. Horny Melinda parted her thighs wide open. Shai Li slowly stroked and wriggled her digits deeper into Melinda's dripping pussy. They were swallowed up. The Asian added more and more digits into the hungry hole till all four tiny fingers fit in easily.

"What a big, hungry pussy," she exclaimed as added her thumb into the fray. She bunched all digits together and bore gently but firmly. Slowly, her tiny hand entered the black hole.

"Fuck yeah. Shove your hand up in me!!!!" Melinda cried and shoved her ass at her, swallowing up Shai Li's hand to the wrist.

"You are such a bad, naughty girl!" Shai Li squealed and started fucking Melinda's pussy with her hand. She stroked her tight, lubed tunnel and gently started fucking her as her other hand went down to tease Melinda's swollen clit. Melinda's pussy contracted heftily around her hand as she sank it in deeper and deeper.

Melinda was soon holding on to the sides of the tub, glaring madly over her shoulder at Shai Li as she screwed herself feverishly on her hand.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she bawled and Shai Li obliged.

Her hand moved wetly in and out, squelching as she stuffed the black woman's cunt full of her tiny Asian hand. Melinda moved heftily back and forth, sending water splashing over the edge of the tub as an overwhelming lust seized her. Shai Li frigged Melinda's clit in a blur as her hand moved in and out of her cunt like a piston. Melinda felt an incensing heat rise in loins rapidly. She sucked in her breath and held it for ages as her pussy reached exploding point. Then a bomb blew in her pussy, nearly shattering her head from its force. She hung onto the tub, her hips whipping and jerking out of control as she came hard, all over Shai Li's hand, groaning and grunting like a beast.

Shai Li kept stroking her, prolonging her shattering orgasm till Melinda finally lunged away from her. The Asian knelt in the water and smiled as the black woman turned around and lowered herself into the water weakly.

"That was sweet, you naughty girl!" Melinda huffed.

Shai Li smiled from ear to ear as she raised her hand which had been buried inside Melinda's cunt. It was covered in Melinda's copious juices. Deliberately, the Asian woman slowly licked her hand and wrist, moaning. She lapped her hand and wrist clean.

"You like the taste of my pussy huh!" Melinda rasped.

Shai Li nodded. Melinda took her by surprise as the lusty black woman snatched her arm and pulled her on top of her, wrapping her arms around her instantly. Then she was devouring the Asian's lips, tasting her pussy as she grabbed the perky tits. Shai Li went dizzy with lust. She wrapped her arms and legs around Melinda and rode her body lustily, rubbing her cunt into the black woman's belly. Her excited pussy was ripped by sharp, hot sensations.

123456...8