The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a couple of glasses of wine and smoked a couple of joints as Shai Li told him about her life in the USA.

Shai Li then disappeared to prepare the room, and then she took Jay's hand and led him up the stairs. She walked ahead of him and his eyes were simply glued to her beautiful, gorgeous ass. Jay's hands reached out and covered her small ass globes, feeling them clench and relax to her step. She giggled. Jay slowly eased the hanging back of her dress over her cheeks and bunched it around her waist.

She giggled and batted her slanted eyes at him over her shoulder.

"naughty, naughty black man..." She continued walking, slowly, swinging her cheeks as he now cupped and stroked them. Jay felt a sudden impulse to do something naughty to her. He took her hips in his hands and stopped her. Then he sank down on his knees behind her and pulled her gorgeous ass onto his face. He squeezed her cheeks together and eased them apart, exposing her crack and her gash.

"Excuse me sir, but I am supposed to be massaging you, remember?"

"Turn about is fair play ma'am."

Jay made her lean on the railing and bend over forwards. He picked up a sender leg and raised it, like she was a dog peeing on tree. Her sweet pussy withs its trimmed bush was exposed to him. Her lips were engorged and gleaming with moisture.

"Gosh, Ms Li, you are beautiful..." Jay groaned and dipped his face between her legs. Her skin smelled of lavender. His long tongue slid into her dripping, tasty gash and her swiped it, and was rewarded with a long moan from her. He eased closer on his knees and started swiping her tasty wetness with the flat of his tongue, lapping up her delicious, abundant juices.

"O-o-o-o-o-! You naughty boy...." she rasped started rolling her ass in his face.

Jay ran his tongue up and down her slit and crack, sucking and slurping away as he devoured the tasty Asian. He rimmed her hole with his tongue, then he slid it in.

Shai Li gave a long moan, then her knee suddenly gave. Jay caught her before she hit the stairs. He turned her around easily in his hands and lifted her. He put her thighs over his shoulders and made the petite Asian sit on his face, then he ate her pussy. At first, Shai Li moaned shyly and held on to his short haired head for balance. But as his tongue sank deeper and deeper into her hot, weeping slit and tongued her so exquisitely, she started rolling her hips, grinding her pussy into his face. Then she was grabbing his head and pulling his face into her cunt as she shoved it at his hungry, slurping, sucking hot mouth.

"O-o-o-o-o! Oh...." she moaned and said some stuff in Mandarin that he didn't understand. Jay figured she meant to eat her more and more and he did it. He wet his middle finger in her pussy and slid it up her hole whilst he slid the index into her pussy. He fingered her holes exquisitely as he sucked and teased her thick clit.

"Oi- Oi...." she continued moaning in her language as she now fucked his fingers and tongue with reckless, wild passion, as she was forgetting that she was sitting on his shoulders. Jay ate her like a hungry beast until the Asian finally just cried out and came all over him. She went limp in his arms for a few seconds, then she slowly climbed down.

"I think its really time for sir to get your massage."

She led him into the fragrant room. She wanted to leave him get naked, but he asked her to undress him, which really just meant easing his shorts down. She knelt at his feet as he stepped out of his shorts and boxers. His hard cock slapped her in the face.

Shai Li giggled, but her eyes were not laughing, they were smoldering with lust. Her dainty hands reached up, one cupping his balls whilst the other took his long, hard black shaft...

"I cant massage you like this, sir..." she said coyly, looking up at him, smiling naughtily as her hand stroked his bulbous head..

"How about you start the massage there and then continue with the rest of my body later..."

"Jay, your Aunt never said you are such a naughty boy..."

Shai Li then brought his dick head to her mouth. She peeled the foreskin back slowly and revealed his dark, satiny shiny helmet. Thick precum was oozing into his pee slit. She chuckled and then she was licking his slit and lapping up his cream. She moaned sweetly and started running her tongue around the rim of his head. She then pressed her lips onto his dick head, enveloping it in their wetness as she sucked and chewed on his sensitive head. Her hands were now wanking his cock and stroking his loaded balls. She pulled his dick into her mouth, vacuuming it in.

"Ooooooo!" she moaned around his throbbing meat and bore down on him.

Jay stood over the tiny beauty and groaned with pleasure as he gazed at her feasting on his cock, in a gentle but hungry manner, as if she was trying to still a burning hunger for him. She drooled all over his meat, making it gleam as she slurped and sucked away. She took two thirds of his cock down. Jay put his hand on her throat and could feel his cock moving in and out as she bobbed her head in slow, deliberate, smooth movements.

She pulled back and rolled his cock round and round her tongue and lips. She went down the underside, licking and sucking away. It was magical. When she gobbled him up again, he gave a sharp gasp. She ran her teeth lightly over his head whilst her tongue teased him.

"Oh fuck..." he groaned. Shai Li pulled her lips off his cock with an audible pop and giggled as it reared angrily in her face. She then reached for the jar of massage oil sitting over a candle and dipped all her digits in it. They returned to his genitals glistening.

Jay picked her up and made her kneel on the bed before him so she would not have to crane her neck to get at his meat. He made her bend over and raised her dress up to her hips so he could see her gorgeous pussy in the mirror behind her. She noticed, laughed and slapped his cock playfully, then wagged a finger at him. However, she never pushed her dress down. Instead, her hands wandered to his genitals and she stroked his cock and balls with her hot, slippery fingers as she gobbled his cock into her pretty mouth again.

Her face took on a serious, intense look. He felt her slide first one then two digits up his hole and stroke him and it was exquisite. But the hottest thing was simply watching her pretty, tiny face all split by his huge black cock as she sucked him.

As she expertly stroked his prostrate, Jay felt him pent up cumm boiling in his balls. He took her head in his hands, finding purchase on her scalp. And then he went seriously about the business of feeding the alluring Asian wife big, black cock. He worked her face back and forth on his meat and she sucked and slurped away spiritedly. His cock squelched so loudly in her hot, tight, drooling mouth as he drove it in and out...

"Oh fuck Ms Li. I'm gonna fucking... CUMMMMMMM!!!!!" Jay groaned and his balls exploded. His hips jerked forward and he shot jet after jet into her mouth. Shai Li swallowed him down greedily until he was finally spent.

Jay stood before her on weak knees as she licked his cock and balls clean. She finally leaned back on her haunches, smiling blissfully even as she worked her jaws tenderly.

"Did I dislocate your jaws?" he teased with a husky chuckle.

"It was getting bigger and bigger all the time," she chuckled. "All right, now, lie down for your massage..." she patted the bed besides her.

Jay lay down on his belly and Shai Li massaged him throughly for an hour. It felt so good as she worked magic on his back muscles. Jay dozed off, wallowing in bliss until she asked him to roll onto his back. He did so languidly. She raised her dress and climbed astride him. Her pussy settled down over his semi hard cock which was laying on his belly. She adjusted her hips till his length was following her gash.

As she massaged his chest, neck and belly with her oily fingers, working magic on them, her face was smiling sweetly, but her slanted eyes were narrowed to slits. And her hips were rolling ever so sweetly on his cock, making it grow bigger and harder all the time as she massaged it with her wet, dripping soft pussy.

"Excuse me a second, may I?" Jay sat up and hooked his fingers into the hem of her dress. He started raising it...

"Wait..." She opened the collar and undid several buttons, opening the front. He gazed at her tennis ball sized nipples crowned by small, red nipples.

"Damn! May I please say hallo.." She chuckled as he ate her tits, one after the other. She pushed her hips against his cock and stroked his face and head as Jay feasted on her breasts, driving her wild with the sweet sensations he was causing in her tits.

Shai Li suddenly scooped up one breast in her hand and fed it to his mouth. She cooed and gazed intensely at him as she fed him tit. He wrapped his thick lips around her warm, soft breast and engulfed it in his mouth completely. He sucked away hungrily, and teased her nipple.

Her other tit must have gotten hungry, for she suddenly shoved it at his mouth and got it well eaten.

Suddenly, she was grinding her cunt ferociously onto his cock and muttering in her language as she yanked his face at her tits, displaying surprising ferocity in her passion. Her body shuddered heavily. Then she pushed him onto his back, gasping and chuckling.

"Let me take this off. Is it O.k?"

"Of course baby. Take that shit off, its beautiful and all but hey..."

Shai Li pulled her dress over her head.

"You like sir?" she asked naughtily, maintaining her polite voice.

"Fuck yeah...."

Her body was smooth and curvaceous, like a beautiful sculpture. She leaned backwards so he was looking up into her cunt. The hairs of her trimmed, dark bush stood straight in their excitement. Her pussy was like a purse, with puffed up, dark lips, framing a shiny, pink slit that was oozing with moisture.

She looked down at him, her slanted eyes narrowed down to sexy, dark slits.

"Since you left, I have been wondering what it would been like. I don't like wondering, yunno... So, if sir doesn't mind," she took Jay's palm and lead it to her pussy.

She parted her thighs and put her pussy in his hand. As Jay started stroking and teasing her sensitive slit, Shai Li picked his dick up and massaged it, pulling it and stretching it, making more blood rush into his engorged organ. He did not know the technique she used, but it felt so good, and it made his cock stand up like a pillar, pointing straight at the ceiling.

Shai Li then raised herself to crouch over him. She seemed so tiny, in comparison to his dark, muscular body. But she did not seem in the least daunted as she slowly lowered her dripping, sticky slit onto his huge cock. She rolled her hips running the thick head all over her lips, drenching it with her juices. She then bore down on it, gasping and moaning, her eyes shining crazily with lust. There was a loud, audible pop and his fat head invaded her slit.

"oh fuck! Shai Li. You are so fucking tight!"

"You are so big sir. You feel so good inside me. Would you like me to give you a vaginal massage sir?"

Without waiting for and answer, she started rolling her hips round and round, grinding his dick head into her opening. Shai Li seemed to be scared of trying to go for the entire cock. She balanced on her haunches and moved smoothly up and down, like trapeze artist, as she performed carnal acrobatics on his cock. She only fucked two thirds of it but Jay did not complain. Her pussy was such a hot, moist, tight fit. He felt wonderful, gazing at the tiny woman riding him, muttering away in Chinese.

Her engorged, dripping pussy lips were stretched so lewdly around his jet black cock. When she raised her hips, it was emerging all wet and shiny from her creamy excretions.

"Oh yesssssss!" Jay gave a guttural grunt. "Yes! Ride my cock baby..."

"Oh yesssss! I love it. Its so good Jay! Oh yes...." she cried sweetly.

Her movements gained in intensity and speed till she got a nice, smooth, sexy rhythm going. Jay lay back and let her fuck herself on his cock. Slowly but surely she was taking more and more of his shaft up in her quim. Suddenly, she raised herself up all the way, seemed to hang suspended in the air for ages, and then she just dropped her ass on him. His cock sank all the way up in her and she came to rest on his crotch, his big, fat balls nestling in her crack.

"Ah yes!!! " she moaned and then it was back to mandarin.

The fierce, intense, passionate look returned to her face, and she looked like she meant serious business. She planted her arms firmly on Jay's chest and pounded his crotch with her pussy, taking it in all the way finally. At first she was so tight around his meat that he feared they would both be bruised. However, her pussy juices started flowing in abundance and soon she was so wet his cock was sloshing loudly as it was plunged in and out of her tight, hot cunt. Shai Li pounded his cock with her hips. Her dainty fingers sank into the dark flesh of his chest as she rode away at a gallop.

"Yeah! Fuck! Hammer that fat black cock in my pussy!" Shai Li bawled, going wild.

"Yeah bitch! Knock yourself out!" Jay grunted and slapped her ass cheeks. Then the good Doc grabbed her hips and yanked her hard onto his cock as he threw his hips up to meet her. Jay's cock was hammered so deep in her pussy that Shai Li cried sharply. She reared wildly, jumping off his hips only to slam her cunt down on his pole.

Shai Li came all over his dick.

He pulled her down onto his body and they kissed each other like a horny, loving couple.

But Shai Li soon wanted more fucking from the big, black cock. She rode him reverse cowgirl style, bending over forwards, holding on to his dark, powerful thighs, allowing him a lewd view of his thick, pink cock sliding smoothly in and out of her tight, stretched, dripping cunt.. She looked flirtatiously over her shoulders as she rode his dick.

"Like that baby, huh? Like the way I ride your big black dick? Like to see it stretching me like I have never been stretched before?" She teased lasciviously.

"Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s! Ride my fucking cock..." Jay groaned.

Jay sank his big palms into her little, round globes and pumped her up and down his meat, slapping her cut onto his meat for a beautiful eternity.

Jay then laid her on her back and slid on top of her, his athletic body covering the petite woman completely. Jay descended on the Asian beauty and kissed her passionately. He then ate her tits as he fucked her slowly. Shai Li wrapped her arms and legs around him and fucked him back slowly, grinding her cunt tortuously into his rearing dick.

Jay let her enjoy his dick, fucking her at a slow tempo, stretching her as he filled her cunt to the brim with his dick. Shai Li loved it, moaning and, her eyes rolling back in her head. Jay fucked slowly till she came on his cock. She went wild and started slapping his dark chest with her tiny, pale hands.

Jay pulled her legs up and pressed her knees into the mattress, besides her shoulders, opening her wide. The petite beauty was so flexible, she did not even front. Jay lunged into her cunt. He rammed his dick repeatedly into her, sending her tits bouncing back and forth. Shai Li loved the brutal hammering he gave her, as his hips pounded her crotch and his dick churned her pussy to a squelchy froth.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me please!!!" She screamed and cried as Jay gave it to her ceaselessly.

He kept hitting her pussy like a punching bag until Shai Li went delirious, shouting filthy stuff in Chinese as she threw her hips vigorously at him. She came all over his cock, screaming out her orgasm.

He then grabbed her small hips and yanked the tiny woman onto his cock, smoothly, easily.

"Oh yes! Yes-s-s-s-s! Fuck me Jay! Give it to me. Gimme that big fucking cock!!!" Shai Li screamed, as her tight, contracting, weeping cunt was impaled repeatedly on his raging erection.

Jay finally buried his dick deep in her tight, hot sheath and exploded in her, filling her belly with hot cumm. Shai Li surprised him by cumming again all over his dick, crying sweetly.

As he sank his sweaty body besides her, she had tears of joy in her eyes. She stroked and licked his chest.

They smoked a joint and she cradled his head in her lap. They fed each other grapes and wine.

When she started stroking his cock and looking at it with so much adoration, Jay had to feed her black meat. She sucked his cock eagerly and he fingered her cunt and ass as she gorged herself.

Jay then climbed off the bed, picked her up and hoisted her in his arms. He slid his raging cock into her her tight pussy and it fit like a tight, velvet glove.

"Fuck, this pussy is tight, yo!"

Shai Li moaned and massaged his cock with her pussy and it was exquisite. Jay walked around the bedroom, impaling the petite Asian housewife on his big black cock. He was gentle with her at first, until she was going all wild. Then he gripped her ass cheeks in his big palms and slammed her cunt repeatedly on his cock. Shai Li went mad. She had never been fucked this brutally.

"Yes-s-s-s-s! You black monster. Fuck me dead! Fuck me dead!" she wailed as she bounced up and down in his arms like a wild fury. Jay kept a firm footing as he pumped his hips into her, slapping his shaved crotch into hers as he pumped more and more hard black dick into her tight, slippery, fiercely contracting cunt. He fucked her to a long, prolonged orgasm.

Then he dropped her head and shoulders down on the bed, letting her hang inverted. She kept her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he stood over the petite woman and fucked her hard and fast for ages, slamming his hips into her ass. She went ecstatic, throwing her body up and slamming her shoulders into the bed as she came.

When he felt his balls about to explode, he pulled out of her and wanked his dick till it exploded and showered her with his cumm. She moaned sweetly and shuddered as the cumm rained over her. Then she scooped up whatever she could find and licked it off her fingers.

Jay got hard again just from watching her lascivious actions. She however said her pussy was too sore, but she could give him an anal massage, for his aching muscle.

Jay never let such an offer go by unpunished. He made her bend over the bed and dipped his fingers in warm oil, then he fingered and loosened up her rear hole.

She winced and gasped as he slowly fed his thick, engorged young black manhood into her tiny, tight hole. It slowly gave, mushrooming open and gaping obscenely around his dark meat. Jay fucked her slowly, gently, rocking more and more cock into her tiny, clutching hole until he was half way in. He pulled out slowly and then rammed it in all the way. She cried out sharply and bit into the bed covers. Jay gave her time to relax, and then he fucked her petite, tight ass for real.

He found a way of elevating her hips and raising her knees off the bed so that her weight rested entirely in his arms. And then he pumped the Chinese wife back and forth on his cock like she was a weightless doll. He shoved his cock into her like he was shoving his foot into a tight gum boot, repeatedly. She was so tight and his dick was soon feeling so hot in her ass. He pulled it out and easily turned her around and dropped her face on his cock. As she smelled her ass she tried to pull back but he wasn't having that.

"Go on Ms Li, suck my dick straight from your ass. Make your husband real proud of you..."

He shoved it into her mouth and fucked her face with it. She caught on and started sucking. Soon her feasting turned ravenous.

Jay turned her around and returned his dick into her ass and fucked her even harder. Then he pulled out of her ass hole and gazed at it gaping and clenching like it was breathing. It looked so sexy, flashing him her pink interiors. She scooted around to suck his dick again, without being told. She was getting all frenzied and he loved that.

1...345678