The Chronicles of Dr Knock-Boots Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed onto the bed, made her lie face down and slid a pillow under her hips, elevating her ass. He knelt over her and eased his dick up in her hole. He fucked her again, telling her to stroke her pussy. He kept hitting it, burying his meat into her petite, cute behind until she came all over her fingers. Then he splashed her hole full of his creamy cumm.

Jay spent the night in her arms. Every time something disturbed his sleep and he woke up, he simply turned to her and soon had her wide awake and fucking. She loved everything about him, and could not stop showering with kisses.

She woke him up early, ran a scented bubble bath for him, washed his back, and dried him. Then she sucked his cock right in the bathroom. She made him a generous break fast. As he ate she asked him if he wanted his dick sucked again. When he told her that she didn't have to do it for him, she blushed and said she was doing it for herself. She slid under the table and sucked him again.

Jay decided to reward her by fucking her on the couch. She came hard, screaming and sucking on his chest. She begged him to finish in her mouth. He fucked her to several orgasms and then fed her his cock. He erupted in her mouth and she drank him down greedily. She thanked him for the wonderful night and morning and told him that was the best sex she had ever had with a man. She said he could come by and hang out or fuck whenever her husband wasn't around, which was quite often.

She then gave him a very generous bonus. She said she was glad she was paying him, or she might have developed funny feelings. He replied honestly that he felt the same.

Jay gave a her one final fuck, on the house. She wanted his dick in her husband's study, on his desk. For her it was revenge for the lacking time and attention from her man, but for Jay, it was another wonderful orgasm in her sexy Asian body.

His schedule was tight, but there was no way he would turn down the Asian beauty. Once again, Jay decided Enzo and Kev would have to graduate soon, so they could cover for the good Doc. He decided that he would pass most of the other women on to them, except Shai Li, his Principal and Shara, his Aunt's Indian friend. Those three, he definitely needed in his stable.

Chapter 9: Mama's big, fat, wet chocolate pussy.

The two boys turned up at Melinda's for their training sessions regularly. Melinda taught them how to undress a lady. She had them kneel before her as she sat on the couch and instructed them to sexily, slowly open her shirt. She pulled their faces one after the other between her tits and let them wallow in their warm softness. Then she had them unpin her bra and each was told to catch a big, heavy tit. Melinda had an 18 year old young man feeding on each of her proud firm breasts. She was so happy, gazing down at their greedy young faces.

The boys wanted to attack her tits and devour them no doubt, but Aunt Melinda pinched their ears and told them, "Nice and gentle boys, don't be greedy. Lick the motherfuckers with your tongues boys, there you go. Make them all wet. Yeah, suck on them, pull them lips off them loudly. Yeah. Now snake your tongues around the nipples that's it boys!!! Aaaaaa! This is so good. Oh my goodness. Suck on those nipples boys. Chew on them...

Melinda lay back and had her tits, neck and belly licked so well, whilst she issued instructions.

She then rewarded the boys by pulling up her skirt and parting her legs. She was naked underneath and they found themselves staring into her fat, bursting, dripping, bald brown pussy. It was so gorgeous the boys started drooling and seemed to fall into a stupor. Aunt Melinda parted her thighs and pulled them both between them. She took them both by the hair and pulled them into her cunt one after the other.

Enzo had eaten pussy a few times but Kev hardly. The two boys soon learned that Aunt Melinda's pussy was different from those of the young girls that they had had. Aunt Melinda's pussy was big, super wet, deep and it had a habit of sucking in their tongues.

Melinda used their faces. She did try to give them pointers, but she didn't wanna over do it with the lessons, so she limited her instructions mainly to, "Yeah, suck the motherfucker, that's it. Suck on those lips and roll them between yours. Atta good boy, stroke that pussy with your tongue, up and down, round and round... Now, don't be greedy, let your friend have a go. Give him a chance too."

She was so happy and so gleeful, smiling like a little child eating candy as she fucked their faces. She would grab a head in both hands and simply drown it in her big fat leaking fanny. "Yeah. Lap up the juice. That's it."

Melinda came in Kev's face, then she made Enzo lay down on the floor and sat on his face. She fucked herself on his tongue, nose and chin to another orgasm. She asked the boys if they still wanted to learn more and they hastily agreed. Melinda then pulled her thick cheeks apart and told Enzo to bury his face in her crack and get to licking. The young Italian stud dove in there, grabbing onto her thick cheeks and greedily licking her crack. She told him to curb his enthusiasm a bit and take shit serious. Then she instructed him how to plate the ass and tongue her hole whilst Kev tongued her pussy. Melinda fucked her cunt and ass to more orgasms on their tongues.

By now the boys had raging erections again. Melinda led her two beautiful boys to the couch, lay back and raised her alluring thighs. She offered them her dripping, yawning pussy. Some serious tag team action began, as Melinda told them one at a time. She pulled Kev into her cunt and took his long, turgid cock up her slimy cunt as she gobbled Enzo's cock. She told Kev to fuck that pussy whilst Enzo stuffed her mouth full of dick. The two boys grunted and groaned and worked their hips to and fro, lustily fucking the MILF.

After a while, Aunt Melinda noticed they were both growing rather rigid and gasping for breath. She expelled their cocks from her body and smacked them hard. Then she told them to switch.

On and on it went, with Melinda fucking and sucking their cocks alternatively.

"Alright boys, now we are going towards the home straight, so we are gonna do a lil tag team action, alright? Enzo, you fuck my pussy as hard and as fast as you can. When you notice you are close to cumming, you pull out, slap hands with Kev and let him take over. You do the same too Kev, O.K."

"Oh fuck.... I am close to cumming the whole time..." Enzo moaned.

"Listen boys, the one who holds out the longest gets to fuck my ass."

The two boys looked at each other like rivals and it was on. Enzo grabbed Melinda's juicy thighs, hooked her feet over his shoulders and slid his thick cock into her clutching cunt. He had learned that Aunt Melinda's pussy could not only suck but also squeeze and stroke. It felt so wonderful. He elevated her hips a bit and then rammed his dick into her.

"Ah yes! That's it Julio. Fuck the shit out my pussy. Tear up my pussy boy! Yeah!!!!"

Enzo bit his lower lip and his hips whipped back and forth as the youngster lustily fucked the mature MILF. He held out as long as he could, until he was just an inch from cumming. He then yanked his cock out of her and slapped hands with Kev. Kev jumped in there and he was all bent on proving himself the better stallion, so he immediately started hitting Aunt Melinda's pussy like a jackhammer. He damn near dented her ass as his crotch slapped lustily into her.

"Ah fuck yeah! Fuck me baby! Tear me up! Damn! Fuck! Hell yeah!!!"

Aunt Melinda grabbed her feet and yanked her legs wide apart. Her face was all delirious and her eyes were rolling in their sockets. She threw her cunt at him and he was glad to spike it, running through it like a Unicorn.

Aunt Melinda started cumming and didn't stop. Her cunt got so wet and clutched his dick so tightly that Kev felt his orgasm approaching fast. He pulled out and Enzo was ready to jump back in. Melinda said "Hold up boys. Keep beating those cocks. Keep them hard boys..." as she picked up her glass, took a deep sip and then wiped her brow.

She then chose a spot, on another couch, and took position, kneeling, face down, ass up. The boys started a stampede and Kev knocked Enzo out of the way and jumped straight up the pussy. He hit it like a professional black cocks-man slamming his hips loudly into her ass. Melinda cried out for him to hit it harder, faster and deeper. Kev nearly broke his back. He had such a consuming desire to fuck Jay's Aunt hard. However, even the sun must go down. Finally, he had to pull out, his back aching like hell. He dropped himself onto the couch besides her gasping for breath and sweating profusely. Enzo laughed at his mate as he then jammed his cock all the way up Melinda. Melinda told Kev to stretch himself and drink something and keep that dick hard, then she was yelling at Enzo to fuck her hard.

Melinda was a woman who could come over and over again, and so she used the two hard cocks for an eternity. She had them fuck her until her pussy was raw and their cocks were sore. It was only then she allowed them to empty their balls in her mouth, face and all over her tits. However, she drank down most of it, sucking up their young life energy.

She then realized it was almost seven. Melinda then hugged the boys to her tits and stroked their heads...

"Good boys. Mama is very happy. You boys fucked me good. I want you back the day after tomorrow, for more lessons. You keep this up boys, and you will be fucking my friends pretty soon. And trust me, they are hot! Now, drink loads of water, exercise, eat vegetables and lots of salad coz that keeps the dicks hard."

After several weeks, the two boys were eating pussy like experts and they could hold off their orgasms. Melinda was pleased with their progress. She then allowed them to fuck her ass. They were so eager to stick their big, hard dicks up her tight sphincter that they nearly beat each other, to see who would go first.

"Relax boys," the naughty Auntie said. "Mama got enough black ass for the both of you. In fact, you guys don't make me cumm five times back to back, I am gonna whoop that cracker and that Nigga ass."

They settled it with a toss of the coin. Enzo won, using a trick coin that had both sides going tails, so Kev was bamboozled. Not that he complained. Aunt Melinda draped herself over the sofa. She directed Kev to her mouth and started wanking and sucking his dick, pausing to give Enzo instructions on how to lube her ass so nicely.

"That's it Julio, roll them digits around my hole, slowly, careful now. That's it. Deeper baby...." Finally, she allowed him to bring his bulging dick head to her sphincter. She was all loose from Jay fucking her ass regularly and so Enzo eased in past her entrance. She then rocked her ass back and forth taking more and more cock in there.

Melinda started off fucking them slow with her ass, letting each boy relish the sight of his thick, long cock being fucked by her stretched, tight anal hole. She had them switch around from her ass to mouth a couple of times, telling them to share Mama's big, black ass.

And then a strong desire to be fucked hard and cumm overpowered her. She told Enzo to hit it hard. He gladly grabbed her thick cheeks and fucked her beautiful black ass hard and fast, like he wanted to send his cock out through her back. Meanwhile, Kev grabbed her head and fucked the taste out of her mouth. Melinda got stuffed at both ends. That was just how she loved it. She came so hard she nearly bit Kev's cock. He got scared and she stopped sucking him and only wanked his cock as she came hard and yelled filthy dirty stuff at Enzo, telling him to hammer it in. Enzo finally switched with Kev who hit it even harder sending Melinda into delirium.

She made the two stand at her ass so that they wouldn't be any delay in replacing one cock with the other. One cock, inches away from climax would be withdrawn from her ass to be replaced by another. It was all so smooth Melinda nearly didn't have to miss a stroke.

"That's good boys. Work together now, there you go. Give Mama all the dick she needs..."

She came so many times back to back. Then she made Enzo sit down on the couch and rode his dick with her pussy. Kev entered her from behind and she now had two cocks in her.

Melinda jockeyed up and down, back and forth between their two cocks, as they both slithered their tools in and out of her hot, tight holes. The naughty Aunt got fucked hard and she fucked them even harder. Their cocks grew rigid like rocks and pounded her holes so good that she couldn't stop cumming. Melinda let the boys cumm in her for the first time. She told them to fire and they blew their loads simultaneously into her. She loved feeling the thick cumm pour into her holes and she came yet again.

Afterwards, she scared them by saying she had forgotten the pill and they had knocked her up. The two boys started shaking. Melinda laughed and pulled them to her big tits.

The three of them bathed together. Melinda pretended to wash their cocks, but soon had them in her mouth as the refreshing shower water poured over them. Their youthful stamina impressed her. She drank their cumm down greedily, one after the other. She needed some of that youthful life energy, after the way they had overworked her body.

Melinda dropped into bed as soon as the boys left. She slept for an hour and the rushed off to pick up her kids. Her husband, Uncle Eddy, called and asked how things were going. He was in Cancun, attending some meetings. He was telling her about how well his networking was going and stuff. But his voice sounded tired. Melinda blurted that her networking was going fine too. He asked her what networking, and then she lied and said she was just joking. The kids wanted to talk to daddy but he said he had no time. He'd call tomorrow

Melinda brought the kids to bed. She was so sad that her husband was gone, like most of the time. However, her pussy and asshole were already looking forward to another session with young, hard meat.

Aunt Melinda called Jay and informed him that she was very satisfied with his mans (as in friends or Niggaz). The next generation of Dr Knock-Boots was on its way.

Jay finally graduated from high school. He was accepted at a prestigious University and was so happy. But he was so sad at having to leave his women behind.

Shai Li was the saddest of his women. She promised she would come and visit him. As he lay in her arms one night, after a hot,passionate three hour session of making love, she confided in him that she had dreamed of having his child several times. She promised to come and visit him at his University. That made him very happy. He realized that he also wanted a half Asian child. That would be hard to explain to her husband, but, so what?

Note, this series continues as Destroy and Rebuild.

1...345678