The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of his dick pumping and squeezing itself inside of me was even more intense then the last time, since I was now fully aware and awake. I could now feel his shaft stretching my inside walls so tightly that I could feel his heartbeat coming from his veins. His penis head was so deep inside that it had reached an unexplored part within me. I had not felt this the first time, and the mere warmth that his penis emitted made my body sweat so much that the sofa got soaked. Malik then told me to look at him while he began to thrust back and forth; slowly at first, and then with more force. Staring at his eyes and feeling his cock spreading my insides made me come more than once. As he kept ploughing me, my body responded on its own and I held around his body with my legs and forcefully help him thrust his bodyweight deeper. I used my hands to caress and push him closer to me and the feeling was driving me insane. I kept coming, sweating and moaning so much that I felt like passing out with every thrust he made only to be awakened by another thrust in the process. My sex life with my husband Daniel had always been a good one, but ever since my children were born my vagina had stretched itself to a point that he sometimes was not able to make me come properly. However, with Malik the stretching that I had experienced from the past seemed to be insignificant. The mere fact that he was able to fill me and push his dick deeper than my husband ever had, gave me such insane pleasure that I came far more than my husband ever thought he had made me come. While Malik kept drilling me, I caught a glimpse of the picture of my family and me on the chimney, and the guilt returned as I began to think about the consequences of having sex with someone else. Just then I felt Malik's penis expand inside of me and his veins pumped and throbbed furiously. He was about to blow so I released the grip my legs had made around him, expecting him to pull out.

Malik did not pull out but rather began to thrust even faster and more furiously. As much as I loved every thrust he made, something deeper inside me made me beg him to stop and not cum inside of me. He stopped but did not pull his penis out. He looked at me and said that he would not cum inside of me if I agreed to have sex with him whenever he asked for it. If not, he would cum inside me and I would have to take my chances with his sperm. I could not believe my ears, he wanted me to accept a life of debauchery or face the possibility of getting pregnant with his child. I was too weak to fight him off and I was not even really sure if I wanted to. What I was sure of was that he wanted me to make sure that I accepted the things I had been doing with him and stop lying to myself and making excuses. I felt his penis throbbing frantically and I saw Malik clenching his eyes shut and flexing his muscles as he was doing all he could to hold his cum in. I knew I did not have a lot of time and this was further confirmed when Malik told me to hurry up. With a feint response I told him that I would do it. He then began to move back and forth again instead of pulling his penis out. He told me to be precise as he kept on drilling me faster and harder making me come more and making it difficult for me to concentrate.

My heart was beating fearfully fast now, I was afraid he would cum inside me and so I told him that I would have sex with him whenever he wanted to. Malik was not satisfied and so he said that I had to yell out that I wanted him. I could feel that Malik could not hold back any longer and so I yelled that I wanted him. Malik pushed himself away from me and pulled his dick out of me. I looked up at him and was relieved to see that his dick was aimed at my tits. Malik then moaned loudly and his penis began to shoot off a load of semen all over me. The first wave of semen hit my tits and stomach, the second wave then shot off and mostly hit the sofa. A series of smaller squirted of semen came out of him which hit the table, my legs, my hair and finally my left eye. He then went limp and his balls began to shrink, the smell of his semen was strong and raw and I almost fainted from the combination of exhaustion, pleasure, guilt and the smell of strong semen.

After a couple of minutes had past, Malik rose up from the ground and walked towards the toilet on the first floor. As I lay there hearing him pee in the toilet, I began to wonder what I had done. I had made a deal to have sex with him whenever he felt like, it made me wonder what would happen next. Malik came out of the toilet and began to get dressed. I finally found some strength in me to sit upward on the sofa and I saw the mess his sperm had made. Malik walked over to me and said that he had to go. I did not respond, but nodded instead and hoped he would just leave, as I did not want him to look at me in the state I was. Just when he was about to exit the main door, he turned around and warned me that next time he would cum inside me so I should buy birth control pills as he didn't like to use condoms. He then walked out and was gone. I remained in my cum soaked living room for a couple of minutes before realising how much cleaning I would have to do. I looked at the picture on the chimney and wondered how I could have done such an obscene thing again. At the same time I felt aroused at the thought that I had just had sex with a man that was not my husband, right in our own house. My erotic thoughts were seemingly disrupted by the reeking smell Malik's cum made, and I realised that the sofa was covered in that smell. The strong scent of semen and sweat had drowned the living room and I knew I had to get rid of it before my family came home. I also knew I had to take a shower first to get the semen out of my hair, stomach and breasts. When I got up from the sofa, the semen that had hit my stomach and breasts began to drip on the carpet of the living room. The dripping didn't stop until I reached the shower, where I cleaned the hot sperm off me with warm water and soap to get the smell out. I remained in the shower trying to get the stench off while my thoughts began to focus. I knew now that there would be no going back and that the only thing I could do was to be careful and hope that my family would never find out what I have done.

After finishing up in the shower and putting on some new clothes, I started to clean up the mess that had been made in the living room. I began by putting all of the clothes that I had worn into the washing machine, especially my underwear since they were soaked in my essence. I then went to the kitchen and took a bucket of warm water and cleaning product to wash the semen that had been dripping from me when I went up to the shower. Afterwards I cleaned the drops of semen and sweat that had hit the table and then the carpet. It was not until I reached the sofa that I realised there was a problem, even though I washed the sofa the stench of sweat and cum remained and would not go away. I realised I had spent too long cleaning up the mess and that the smell would not be removed before my sons came home. In fact before, I was able to get rid of the smell, my son Peter did come home. I quickly placed and lit up an aroma candle on the table hoping it would hide the stench for now. He came into the living room, greeted me and asked me how my day was. Acting as though nothing had happened, I smiled and told him that it had been Aroma like.

To Be Continued.

Thanks to drbob80 for his great work on editing this story. To which I have learned a lot from.

12