The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pre-cum was now starting to drip onto my face and I realised I had not yet tasted his head, I slowly began to move myself upwards towards his cock head with my tongue and I soon passed his foreskin and connected with the head. The taste was five times stronger and the smell was hugely more intense and I had to pull away for a moment because of the taste being so strong. Malik told me not to stop, and I began to lick his penis head tasting for the first time his pre-cum coming from the small hole in the tip. The taste was strong and manly and it filled my mouth almost immediately because of the amount issuing from his hole. He moaned more and told me to suck it now as he wanted to feel my entire mouth, I pulled away for a moment to swallow a mouthful of saliva mixed with his pre-cum so to have a clear mouth for him. I took a deep breath and began to press his penis head inside my mouth. I leaned forward to give it some counter balance and my lips began to hold around his head and slowly shove themselves passed it.

His entire cock head was now inside my mouth and I could feel it spurting pre-cum, the tip was pressing itself against my palate and oozing pre-cum down on the sides because of the tight spot the penis head was in. The warm feeling it was emitting inside my mouth was electrifying and the pre-cum oozing down onto my tongue almost made me orgasm. I slowly began to suck although it was not easy and I was not really used to it with such a huge penis. I managed to breathe through my nose and sucked his penis head while I caressed it with my tongue. My tongue was toying with his head and piercing his penis hole while I strived to suck and push Malik's dick back and forth in my mouth. I began to drool heavily and a huge amount of saliva mixed with his pre-cum began to slide down his shaft and onto his balls. I could hear him moan and groan as he told me to continue like that, while I tried to head him faster to the point that I felt his tip reach my tonsil. In that moment I gasped and released his penis with my mouth as I was coming furiously from the intense sucking I had given him, the saliva infused pre-cum from my mouth was now hitting the floor as I was catching my breath. Malik then grabbed my head and pushed his penis into my mouth again before I was able to finish breathing. He then started to move my head back and forth making me gasp and gurgle as his penis head was touching my tonsils. I felt it completely stuffing me, even though I still had only the head in my mouth and as Malik kept heading me faster and harder I felt his penis head grow.

Malik moaned louder and began banging my head so fast that all the saliva and pre-cum kept spurting out from my mouth before it even had a chance to remain inside of me after each thrust. I swallowed so much saliva and pre-cum to avoid choking that it felt like glue was beginning to run down my throat. I then realised that his penis head was getting even bigger and I saw him grunting frantically and sweating intensely, he was about to cum. I began to fear that he was going to cum inside my mouth and so I tried to stop him. He held my head so tightly that it was impossible for me to pull off his cock. Though I only had the head in my mouth, I knew the amount of cum Malik was able to release. I feared that I would choke and drown on it, but before I thought it was too late he released my head from his grip and I instantly disconnected from his penis head. Malik was now frantically stroking his dick with his hand and told me to get ready to take a face load, he pointed the penis at my face and I knew I had to prepare myself for a facial even though I did not want it I thought that if he came it would be over for today and I could go home to my son. I clenched my eyes tight as I did not want his sperm in my eyes and I awaited the stream of semen hitting my face. I heard him grunt and loudly moan and soon a huge warm smell-full splash hit my left cheek until it began to spurt itself upwards against my eye, and as a reflex I opened my mouth because of the sudden shock and a line of semen hit my tongue. Malik kept cumming all over my face and left eye and suddenly it dissipated and I felt it hit my head instead, after a couple of seconds had passed I felt the spurts stop.

I opened my right eye slowly as it had been spared by his spurt and saw Malik breathing and stroking slowly his dick. I then realised that my tongue was hanging out with a small but straight line of Malik's semen on it. I tried to get rid of it, but was stopped by Malik who insisted that I swallow that line. I did not want to anger him, so I closed my mouth and tasted it, but the large difference in taste between his pre-cum and semen was too much and so I spat it out immediately. Malik laughed and told me I'd better get used to it as I would get plenty more of it in my mouth in the future. The taste was unbearable and I could not believe he wanted me to drink it. I tried to clean the spunk from my left eye with my hand, but it just kept penetrating my eyelid when I did so. I asked Malik to please hand me over something to clean my face with and soon I felt a soft fabric in my right hand. I cleaned myself with it and later found out it was my sweater, I did not complain but I now had a sweater full of cum to worry about when I went home. But, that was the least of my problems now, as I realised Malik's penis had not gone limp and he was ready for more.

I tried to argue against him but he did not care and ordered me to get on all fours, and though I wanted to go home I willingly went down on my hands and knees on the floor. He then came closer to my behind and began to caress it with his hands, I could feel my body asking for more and I began to grope and pinch my tit. Malik noticed my moaning and my demeanour and laughed and asked me whether I had missed him all of these days, I tried to deny it but all I was able to get out of my mouth was more moaning as he began to place his hand on my vagina and caress it so that I would not be able to respond him normally. He then commented on how wet I was and that he was glad that I had missed him, I was not able to say anything as he kept on pinching my clitoris so good with his nail that I just began to breathe heavily and drool. My thoughts where completely shattered. My formerly scolding conscience was begging me to let him fuck me and my guilt was just fuelling my lust even more. This combined of Malik masturbating me, the taste of his penis still raging in my mouth, the smell of his semen and the thought that I was fucking a young strong beautiful black man that was not my husband gave me such a mind-blowing orgasm that I felt myself fall down into a deep lustful dream. After that orgasm, my body went limp and I could not possibly see any way for me to get back on my feet. However it was not long before I felt Malik's penis head make its way into my craving vagina and began to feel a stronger more brutal pleasure.

Malik told me to brace myself as he was about to stretch my pussy a new one, with a deep powerful thrust he pushed his massive penis into me and my body went from complete exhaustion to an over-fuelled race car. I gasped and yelled with pleasure as I felt his entire member penetrate me once again and make me feel like I was still a virgin. Malik kept ramming his penis deeper and deeper on every thrust he was making and was not thinking about stopping. As we kept going on the floor I tried to raise myself with my arms trying to hold myself upright but to no avail. Malik took the opportunity to rise himself higher over me with his legs so that he could plough his dick deeper into me. I could feel the full blunt force of his penis penetrating past the points that he had already explored before within me, I saw under my legs his balls enlarging and dangling and hitting my stomach. All of this kept on going for hours and I had never in my life expected that I would be subjected to such a long and intense orgasm. Malik kept exclaiming that I was tightening my grip around him and that I was sucking him in. His comments made me come over and over again and I could not but feel my sensations go everywhere and overwhelm me even more as this young man ploughed me into a complete and utter lustful state. He kept groaning and grunting and his sweat kept dripping onto my back while he lent over me to grab my tits and caress them at the same time. He pinched my nipples and kept banging my love hole from behind. I could not but scream another time as the orgasm ripped through my body and sent me into total disarray. I was now asking and begging him to continue drilling me faster and grab my tits harder, I could not control myself anymore. Lust had completely overtaken me and I did not feel anything but his enormous dick inside stretching me and pressing itself passed any points a woman's body was capable of enduring.

Malik then suddenly grabbed my left arm and turned me around so that I was facing him, the circular move my body did while his penis was still inside of me was magnificent. The feeling of his entire dick rotating around inside of me just for an instance made my vagina gush out a torrent of essence. He then grabbed both my legs and pushed them back towards me and began to move back and forth in a frantically fast manner. The pleasure was immense and I could not believe my eyes when I realized that he had pushed my legs right back against my tits. I had never been able to perform any gymnastic poses because of my bad back. Ever since my last child birth my back had begun to feel the strain of age and births and so my husband and I never really risked any sexual positions other than the missionary style, but today Malik had showed me that I was fully capable of performing other positions without feeling any pain, but instead giving me a sensational and intense orgasm. I could feel his dick squeeze itself passed my walls as he kept pounding me harder and faster. Malik then placed my legs onto his shoulders and pushed himself closer to me, making me gasp so hard from the sudden move that my mouth opened up and he in a reflective manner pierced his tongue into my mouth. I accepted him and I began to suck and mix my saliva with his, his dancing tongue always made me come and I was enchanted by the taste of his saliva and smell of his sweat. Within that moment I began to feel a tingling sensation within me that turned into a stronger more vibrating feeling after awhile. I broke away from his mouth and stared at his face for a moment. He was clenching his eyes and began to hit me faster and harder, he was about to cum.

For a moment I had forgotten that I had promised him that he could cum inside of me and I almost told him to stop, but when he confirmed my suspicion that he was about to come by asking me if I was ready for his juice, I remembered. I told him that I was ready and did not really feel fear anymore as I had taken the pills to counteract his sperm but when I remembered the amount of semen he had released in the past a sudden fear for his brutal wave began to engulf me and the fact that I had to take it all inside of me. He bounced me so fast that my legs slipped off his shoulders and fell down on the floor, and Malik was quick to tell me to hold around him with my legs. I crossed my legs with the small force I had left within me and awaited the inevitable flood to invade me. I realised he was getting closer to the point of no return when I saw him clenching his eyes and grinding his teeth. I could also feel that the pulsing of his cock was getting faster and faster and the penis knob grew a tad bigger as I felt it pump. He kept pushing and pumping and told me that he was about to cum and within a second he told me to hold tight.

A huge gushing feeling burst within me and I screamed with pleasure as his cum shot itself deep within me and filled my insides so much that his cum spurted out of my overfilled vagina, Malik grunted and yelled to me to take it all. My legs pressed his body against mine and I felt his penis head still shooting and filling me again and again, the feeling was unimaginable and I almost passed out. I could still feel Malik's penis squirt the rest of his cum inside of me, as I lost control of my legs and my body. Finally his cock began to soften and I felt it shrink and go limp. Malik was exhausted and he slumped over me and began to breathe heavily, I felt his dick slowly slipping from my vagina and finally making a popping sound before completely exiting. My vagina kept gushing a flow of Malik's cum after his penis had exited and I felt a complete feeling of satisfaction, and finally I dozed off.

I did not know how long I had slept, but when I woke up Malik was still sleeping on top of me. I caught a glimpse of a digital clock on his bed table and I realised that the hour was passed 2 am, I was surprised by the fact that I had been so long. I had to get home unless I wanted to find an excuse as to where I was sleeping that night, I pushed Malik slowly away from me without trying to wake him. His body was heavy and I barely was able to push him away, luckily I was able to slip out from under him when I pushed him up. I then raised myself up from the floor and began to put my clothes on when I realised that I was covered in sperm. I went out of his room with my clothes in my arms and searched for a bathroom. I found one after a couple of minutes. I entered the bathroom on the first floor and I was very tempted to use the shower, but I had no time as I had to get home. I inspected myself in the mirror and realised that I had cum in my hair and on my left cheek. In addition, my lower parts were covered. I cleaned myself up with warm water from the tap and toilet paper as best as I could. Though I was able to get rid of most of the cum from my body, the cum in my hair did not come out that easily. I also reeked of the strong stench of male semen. I realised that I had to take a shower, but I decided to take my chances and take a shower when I arrived home. After putting my clothes on I realised another problem as I saw my sweater was stained with cum. I had cleaned myself with it after Malik had shot his first load on my face tonight. Still I had no choice but to take my chances and go home hoping that neither my husband nor my son Peter were awake to find me like this. I put my coat on and closed it tightly trying to hide my sweater the best I could and left the house.

I arrived at home a half hour later and saw no lights in the house, I was in luck. I unlocked the door silently and entered the house as if I were a thief trying not to wake the owners. I instantly took of my coat and hung it on the door knob and rushed myself upstairs as quietly as I could. Just as I was about to reach the bathroom the door opened and out came Peter yawning and dressed in his pyjama. I went silent and hoped he would not see me, but he turned towards me and was startled for a second, he then told me that he had not heard me come in. Surprised myself over seeing him still awake. I asked him with a slightly angry tone why he was still awake, Peter looked at me innocently and told me he just had to go to the toilet and that he went to sleep at 11 just like always. I then told him to go to sleep and said goodnight as I did not want him to come any closer to me and see the state I was in. Peter walked towards his room but turned around halfway there and asked me what that smell was. I panicked as I realised he smelled the stench Malik's cum had left on my body. I reacted by telling him to immediately go to bed before he was able to comment any further. A little confused and saddened, Peter walked into his room.

I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. I took off my clothes and stuffed them into the washing machine and then took a shower. I used three different soaps to get rid of the smell and cum from my body and hair. While the warm water kept falling on me I began to feel guilt again, because I had willingly fulfilled Malik's request and also that I had, for the first time in my life, yelled at my son for no apparent reason. I realised that Malik had changed me more than I thought and I had a feeling that things would change even further as time went by. Just then I remembered that we still had not had sex in a bed.

What had this young black boy done to me?

To be continued.

Thanks to drbob80 for his great work on editing this story.

12