The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going mom?" he asked me with curiosity.

"I am going to a book seminar," I knew that usually whenever either one of my sons heard the word book coming out of my mouth they would just ignore me, but not today.

"Another one," Peter said suspiciously.

His response surprised me a bit, "Yes, it's for my book,"

"Which book?" he asked me.

"What?" I said while putting my coat on being ready to leave.

"I mean which one of your books, the Ladyflower or the new one you're writing?" I felt a bit of pressure when he kept asking me about the seminar.

"Ehrm it's for the Ladyflower book, listen I need to go," I quickly gave him a kiss on the chin and walked towards the main door, "Don't stay up too long," I said to him before closing the door behind me.

While driving to Malik's house I kept wondering why Peter suddenly wanted to know about my seminar, "Had he gotten suspicious of something?" Maybe it was nothing, but I felt fear of being exposed none the less.

I arrived about five-minutes late; I walked over to his porch and rang the door-bell. A couple of seconds past until Malik finally opened the door, "Just on time Mrs Bradson," he said to me with a conniving smile, "Come right in,"

I entered his house, just like before nothing had changed except some empty cola-cans were lying on the floor, " Listen I can't stay all night, I have to return home before tomorrow morning," I told him.

"Why?" he asked me while starring at me as if hungry.

"I could not come up with any excuses to stay away for a day," I felt he might be upset by this but it was the truth and I knew that if I stayed away for a day, my husband might get suspicious, "If you had given me some time then maybe I could have told my husband I was travelling, but you were just so sudden."

He walked over to me still smiling and began to caress my hair and body with his hands, "Yeah maybe you're right, but isn't fun when it's all spontaneous," said he while he began to kiss my neck.

I found it difficult to concentrate when he touched and kissed me this way, but I was still able to protest a bit more, "I-I understand, but," it was almost impossible for me to speak clearly when he kept feeling my sensitive parts, "I need to go home today, please just don't make me stay all night," I implored him.

"Alright, you can go home whenever you want," I was surprised at his sudden response, but I knew that there might be a catch to what he said, "In fact you can go home right now if you want,"

"W-what?" I said confused.

"I never made you do something you didn't want Mrs Bradson, you can stay if you want or you can go," he grabbed my behind and kept kissing my chin, neck and mouth as if he wanted to draw out a specific response from me.

"But I," his kissing interrupted me from talking; I kept feeling immense pleasure as he purposely kissed me into submission.

"So what do you want to do right now Mrs Bradson, do you want to stay?"

His persuasive method made me fall for him, I had no intention to lie to him so I said, "Yes."

He kissed me on the mouth and I connected my tongue to his, he kept caressing my behind with his hands which made me hold around him out of desire. His tongue was as wild as the last time, dancing inside of my mouth and tonguing me. My hand slowly began to move to his crotch, this time without him guiding it. I kept stroking the large bulge in his pants vigorously as I had missed its feeling in my hand.

He stopped kissing my mouth and began to tongue my neck, I felt such a passion envelop in me that my legs reflectively began to clench together. I began to stroke his bulge faster with my hand, while I used the other one to try to unbutton his pants. He stopped me halfway through unbuttoning him and took my hand and guided me upstairs to his room.

When we came into his room he stopped by the bed and unbuttoned his pants, he then took his shirt off and stood naked in front of me with his penis-head pointing towards the ground. His hands then carefully dragged my shirt off and pulled my skirt down, until I stood in front of him with just my underwear, bra and a pair of socks.

We hugged and caressed, while I stroked his penis he slipped his hand into my underwear and began to finger my pussy. We stood in front of each other kissing and masturbating for some time. I could feel the tip of his finger pushing in and out of my hole while he felt my hand pulling his member up and down. Occasionally I'd pierce his penis hole with my thumb which sent him moaning for more, he'd then unintentionally push his finger deeper inside of me.

I could feel the warm oozing pre-cum sprouting out of his pee-hole and hitting my thumb when I pierced it. His hand was drowning in my essence while his finger pushed deeper inside my soaked vagina, as we both moaned more and more. I then felt his finger leave my craving hole and saw him sit down on the bed, stopping me from masturbating him.

His fat penis was still not completely erect as it lay over his thigh, he began stroking it with his hand and looked at me, "I want you to suck it dry," he said.

I replied by kneeling beside the bed and grab his penis with my hand, even if it was not completely erect I still could not hold around it with one hand. I opened my mouth with my tongue out ready to lick and kiss it, when he stopped me, "Wait," he said, "Peel it all back first,"

I pulled his foreskin all the way back to his crotch until his penis-head emitted a strong odour, which exhilarated me. Malik kept moaning while I did so, until I finally had his foreskin all back. I then opened my mouth again and licked his shaft, tasting his strong pre-cum which had drooled downwards.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he exclaimed as he tilted his head back. I kept licking the underside of his shaft all the way to the base of his penis-head and down to his balls. My vagina kept oozing and my nipples hardened as I went down on his dick, I slipped two fingers into my underwear and began to penetrate myself at the constant excitement.

He moaned and more pre-cum kept coming from his penis-head as I licked him, I then went all the way to the top with my tongue and felt the huge different in taste immediately. It surprised me so much that I had to stop licking, "Don't stop now!" he yelled. I almost instantly reconnected with his shaft, but he was determined that I move towards the tip of his penis.

I slowly made my way up, getting used to the taste. My tongue then reached his pee-slit, which had an even stronger and bitter taste then the rest of his penis. I could feel my tongue burn with the desire when I reached the top, and soon I began to engorge his penis-head into my mouth.

"Ahh fuck!" Malik moaned as I vigorously sucked on his over-large top as it emitted pre-cum into my mouth. I kept masturbating myself faster, as I attentively used my other hand to keep his foreskin back. The sensation was amazing, his penis throbbed inside of my mouth, and I could feel a strong orgasm making its way.

My two fingers were now furiously masturbating me, and I felt that his penis was getting near to igniting. As a last act of indecency, before exploding, my excitement made me try to engorge his penis further down my mouth. I opened my mouth wider as I slowly began to push myself down, trying to get past his penis-head.

"Damn yeah take it further down, I am almost there," he exclaimed to me.

My lust was now controlling me and all I could think of was to get as much of this penis into my mouth. I came to a stalemate where I was not able to get his penis further down because of his girth being larger then my mouth opening. I was fixated on getting more of his penis into me, the simple thought just made me masturbate more. So I simply retracted backwards a bit with my head, hearing Malik making a relieving sound as I kept going back. I then took a deep breath with my nose, smelling the strong scent of pre-cum which enticed me. And tilted my head forward, trying to get past that stalemate.

"Ahh shit!" my sudden head move surprised Malik and almost made him shoot his load, but he held back, "Holy fuck Mrs Bradson! I-I can't hold for much l-longer."

As Malik kept clenching his eyes trying to keep his sperm from busting out, I passed the stalemate and slowly began to move further down. I kept gurgling and spewing pre-cum from my mouth as I got his penis further inside me, but after it passed my tonsils I began to gag. The sudden reflex of gagging made me draw back fast and I felt his penis girth hitting all of my sensitive mouth sides as it was being puked out of my mouth.

"Ohh here it comes," Malik could not hold any longer, the feeling of his dick exiting my mouth so fast made him slip his grasp and he instantly shot a load.

I could feel his cum hitting the roof of my mouth just before exiting me. I quickly spat it out as it was just too strong a taste for me, but the sheer excitement of it all made me orgasm as I clenched my pussy tilting my head back and gasping for air. The feeling was mutual, Malik began to stroke his dick with his hand shooting cum all over his stomach and chest with some of it hitting my bra.

After the orgasm disappeared on both of us, we lay silently still and just breathed for a minute. Malik then stood up from the bed and walked behind me. I was still kneeled down with my head and right arm laying on the bed, while my right hand was still inside of my underwear. I was already exhausted, but Malik had no intention of stopping here.

"That was fucking sick Mrs Bradson! I never thought you'd actually try to deep throat me," I had no idea what he was talking about, but whatever he said I was just trying to do made me come so I wasn't going to complain. ,"Damn that was almost half my dick you took down, some training and you might actually take it all,"

When I heard I almost had half of his dick in my mouth a sensation of pride and lust passed through me. Standing behind me, Malik lifted me up from the hips and laid me on the cum-filled warm bed. I was still exhausted, but it did not stop him from pulling my bra away and taking my underwear off. He then turned me towards him, so that I lay on my back in the bed. He then held one of my legs in each hand and spread them open, so that my pussy was fully exposed to him.

"Ready for your turn Mrs Bradson?" he said while he came closer to my vagina. I could feel his breath hitting it, it turned me on and I just couldn't wait for him to lick me up. His face plunged deeply into my pussy, making me yelp in excitement as he struck me with his anaconda tongue.

His face was buried between my legs and I could feel his tongue licking my clitoris and his mouth sucking my walls. I moaned loudly and kept asking for more, I even began to stroke his head while he ate me. Some guilt was coming to me, but it only served to excite me even more. I tried to block off this guilty feeling as I did not really like what it was making me into.

He furiously licked me making me come many times in smaller lengths, fingering me and spreading my vagina. It always surprised me how he was able to so easily know the exact spots to hit, I felt ashamed that I had missed these feelings until now. More so I felt ashamed that the person who was able to give me these feelings was the same age as my son, my guilt was starting to build up again.

I tried to hold my guilt at bay, but the way he kept licking and fingering me made it difficult for me to concentrate. In my mind I caught the glimpse of my husband's smile, that innocent lucky smile he had given me just yesterday. The shameful act I was committing now made me think of what he had told me yesterday, "I am so lucky to have you," strangely enough the thought of cheating on my husband excited me.

I felt a huge one arriving when I thought about how indecent I am, I thought of how I hadn't really forgotten my marriage but rather forsaken it for something younger and more vigorous. How I could still believe that a chance existed with my husband, how I had had sex with Malik at our house. All of these thoughts helped me fuel the big orgasm that was coming.

I grabbed Malik's head and yelled, "Yesss!" feeling the orgasm rip through me carefully as if I was a plant being pulled from the earth, it was amazing.

Malik then stopped licking me and said, "Ready for the main course?"

I had no intention to stop now, I wanted the full course so I nodded. He began to stroke his penis readying it to enter me full erect, but it was still in its half stage. I did not really want to suck it off again as I felt my throat being sore. But Malik had a better plan on how to make it go full erect.

"I am going to need your help to get it started back again," he stood up on the bed and walked over me so that I was between his legs. He then walked up towards my stomach and sat down on it, having his dick placed between my big tits. He then ordered me to, "Squeeze those big knockers of yours for me," I complied, I knew exactly what to do as my husband had made me do the same thing to him, only with him I was kneeling and not laying on a bed with him on top. It was a bit different for me, having a man sitting on top of my stomach with his dick between my tits. It excited me more than what my husband made me do to him.

I carefully squeezed my tits together feeling his big warm member between them, "Yeah just like that, move them for me," Malik started to moan as I moved and squeezed my tits for him. I could feel it grow and move as it stayed on my chest, it even began to come closer to my face. I was so full of lust that I easily began to kiss and lick the tip, tasting more of his pre-cum.

Malik himself began to move up and down to help it grow and harden faster. It strangely felt good doing this, usually when I did it with my husband I'd feel my tits getting sore, but with Malik it was different. He could see that I liked it, so he leant backwards and grabbed my vagina, fingering me as I kept kissing his top.

I began to moan with Malik, feeling his dick pulsing as I stroked it with my tits. He almost forgot that it was just going to help him getting fully erect, so that when he remembered, his dick had already overgrown its status, "Shit now I have to put it in you before I burst again."

He stood up while his penis-top and my tongue were still connected; it produced a thin long line of saliva and pre-cum between my mouth and his penis-head when he stood. He then kneeled down between my legs and placed his penis on top of my vagina, getting ready to penetrate me once more.

"You ready Mrs Bradson?" he asked me, knowing full well that I was.

"Please put it in," I said being completely drowsed by lust.

He then seemingly began to penetrate me, first slowly to get the head in then sudden and fast to get the rest in. I screamed so loud and so suddenly that not a single sound came from me, my eyes just rolled back and my mouth remained opened as I heard Malik's comments.

"Nggh, damn it! You're still as tight as ever! I am going to fuck your mind off," even Malik was starting to lose himself to lust as he penetrated me. He began to move back and forth making sure that I felt his tip hitting me deep, I instantly grabbed around him with my legs making sure he'd shove it.

The sound of my pussy making those sick squishy noises as his dick balled me was music to his ears, which he kept commenting about, "Can you hear how horny your pussy is Mrs Bradson! Can you?" I just held around him as I was completely gone and could not answer, just feeling his huge cock making its way in and out of my vagina as a drilling machine kept me in an induced lustful coma.

He kept prodding and hitting me with his cock, holding sometimes one of my leg or both as he tried to push his thing further in. His balls kept spanking my ass cheeks when he balled me, it made me come over and over. His penetration gave me large and long orgasm, making me practically praise him by the time I came a fourteenth time.

His dick was throbbing insanely and I could feel that he was about to come inside me, "Get ready I'll shot one deep in your womb Mrs Bradson!" the way he talked to me just made me more excited and I could not wait for his flood to fill me.

"Here it comes!! NGHH!!" He unloaded his entire apple huge balls in me, overflowing my hole quickly. I felt his tip shooting not once nor twice but four times, feeling the squirting cum line hitting the end of my insides. His cum was making its mark inside of me, filling me up to the brink.

After emptying his last drop he slumbered over me. Luckily for me I still had some energy left, I was able to catch a glimpse of the watch by his bed table and noticed that it was two in the morning. If I left now I'd be able to come home in time, but then I felt Malik move again.

"I am not finished yet, I am going to cum again," I was shocked that he still had some energy left, I began to protest a little as I feared I could not hold another orgasm.

"Malik please I have to go home, you told me I could go home,"

"Yeah I sure did, but judging by how your nipples are hardening again and your pussy clenching my dick. I don't really think you want to leave yet!" he had already begun to move back and forth and I could feel his dick splashing his cum out of my vagina as he slammed it into me.

"W-wait no, I-I d-don't want a-anymore, nggh!" I could not fight him, his dick was already growing again and he was now holding my legs further apart, as well as taking my socks off.

"You are not going anywhere, you know you don't want to go!" he kept invading me with his cock again and again, and I felt a great fear that I might not be able to hold out another round.

I tried to hold back my orgasms as long as I could, but it just became harder to do. Malik knew that I was trying to hold back, so he up the dosage by doing me faster and caress my tits as he did me. He then began to kiss and lick my foot trying to break me into submission.

"Why are you holding back?" I did not answer him, as I was only trying to make it through, "You think your husband can do this to you?"

"No please don't talk about my husband!" I begged him.

"Why not?" he began to kiss my foot again, "What do you think your husband would say if he knew?"

"No please, please don't do this," fear was now taking me as I began to slip.

"Come on tell me, do you think he'd be sad?" he kept saying.

"I-I please, I," I was losing it.

"The answer is simple you don't care anymore!" Malik was now making my guilt grow.

"That's not t-true,"

"Yes it is! Nggh, its fucking true, you don't care about him anymore!!" he was now starting to own my body.

"P-Please, I... M-more."

"Do you know why! Do you know why you don't care anymore!?!" he was now furiously banging me.

"I-I no, I-I don't know."

"Because, nggh, because you're mine!!"

"I am-I am."

"Say it!! Say you are mine!!!"

"I am- I am..."

"Say you're mine! Say you don't care about that husband of yours!!"

"I-I am yours!! NGHAAHH!!" a huge orgasm pierced my mind and filled it with dirty thoughts.

"And your h-husband, I am about to cum!!"

"I-I don't care about HIM!!"

"Then prove it!" Malik pulled out from me and aimed his pulsing penis directly at my face, "Open your mouth!"

I was too weak to say no and too horny to not wanting it. I opened my mouth and within seconds a huge loud of sperm shot directly into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. He then began to furiously moan and masturbate, making his penis shoot all over my face and tits. Before he collapsed from exhaustion, he ordered me to, "Drink it, drink my sperm."

With a mouthful of fresh semen moving slowly down my throat blocking my air way and Malik not being satisfied, I simply closed my mouth and swallowed it. It took me two gulps to swallow all of it, and the taste was the most bitter and disgusting thing I had ever tasted, but I loved it none the less.