The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear engulfed me, but as the door opened I realised it was only Malik who had showered himself.

"Sorry about the mess," he said as he stood naked in front of me dripping with water, "I'll be going and leave you to that fake life of yours."

"Please don't say that," I felt a bit vulnerable when he said such a thing, but he only looked at me while he was putting on his pants and smiled.

He kissed me on the lips, which sent a warm feeling throughout my body, and then said, "From now on I will come here when it pleases me, and if you are not alone then that is your problem." He went back to putting his clothes on, and was on his way out when he turned to me, "Oh I had to brush my teeth, I am not sure which one I used, but I think it was the blue tooth brush, see you next time."

He waved goodbye to me and went down the stairs and out of the house faster than I had time to respond, that was when I realised I had to clean up this mess.

The cushions went straight into the washing machine, so did the sheets and the clothes. Leaving only the sprayed cum.

I started cleaning up Malik's cum from the floor, and then on everything else he had hit. That included a part of the wall just above our bed, the bedside table, a book, the lamp, a chair, and a framed picture of me and my family. When I cleaned the picture up I felt very sad, I felt my life was just like that picture. Everyone was smiling sincerely accept for me, since I did not know how to smile on command. A hidden truth, a false smile.

***

It took me awhile to clean everything, but it took me even longer to get rid of the stench. I used three boxes of air spray just to get the scent out, and left the window open for the rest of the day. I was completely tired when I took a shower.

It wasn't until my phone started ringing that I stood up from the sofa. I didn't really want to take it but I knew that the ringing would annoy me even more if I did not pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey mommy," the voice of Peter surprised me and for a second I thought something was wrong.

"Peter, hey is everything ok?"

"Yes, mom, I just wanted to know when you wanted me home tomorrow?" he was always so dependent of me, never doing anything wrong and always asking me what to do.

"Oh just come home at six tomorrow, this way you still have some time to be with your friends," it was almost as if I could hear his smile from the phone.

"Thanks mom, oh by the way you gave me the wrong tooth brush," a sudden coldness went through me like a frightening ghost.

"What?"

"Yeah you gave me the pink dinosaur tooth brush, mine is blue, no worries though I can use my finger to brush my teeth. Will you call me tonight?"

I almost did not answer when I realised that the tooth brush Malik had used was blue as well, "Oh, yes dear I will, bye now."

I hung up before I was able to hear my son's goodbye, and rushed up to the bathroom to see if my suspicions were true. When I reached the bathroom I looked over the scaffolds for the blue tooth brush, searching for it hoping that I was wrong.

Only when I saw down by the sink did I find a blue Triceratops-headed tooth brush, recently used. That was when my fears came to me, the fact that my secret lover had used my son's tooth brush right after having eaten my asshole sickened me.

I took it with me downstairs and was ready to throw it, when I realised that Malik would never like it if I asked him to bring his own tooth brush. So I decided to keep it, for future use.

It was in that moment that my Husband entered the house, I instantly hid Malik's tooth brush behind my back, for it was now his, just like I was his.

"Hello darling missed me?" my husband asked.

"Of course darling," I smiled, just like in the picture.

To Be Continued.