The Chronicles of Eve Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers

"Magnus!" He said. "Get out of here!"

"Hell no!" Magnus growled as his staff came in contact with one soldier after another. "I'm staying here!"

"I don't want your mother to lose both of her men!" Autolycus told his son.

"Then you go!" Magnus told him.

"Look!" Autolycus brought his son around a large bolder where it was safe. "Listen... This is my last battle, son."

"What are you..."

"Before you start!" Auto interrupted him. "I'm dying kid. Now I don't have time for the mourning time here, but I had to tell ya. Go home!!"

"Dad!" Magnus knew he had to keep his fathers words tucked away inside. "I'm not leaving... if you really have to die, then I'm going to fight beside you for this last time."

"Damn pup!" Autolycus cried out as a dark soldier came around. Auto's sword finding away across the man's throat, throwing him down dead.

"Then just you better live!" He called out as he ran out into the battle field. Leaving his son to watch him leave to never return to him again.

Magnus going his own way picking up the sword of a dead soldier and slicing out at the warrior's of Dahak's army. Picking his way through them like a rabid wolf gnawing hungrily through the flesh of it's victims.

Iolus had been fighting the dark God Loki. Letting the Norse God growl in his annoyance as the mere mortal kept him busy until Balder came along to take Iolus's place against his baby brother who betrayed the family.

As Iolus looked about himself, he found Gabrielle engaged in a battle with the Amazon Goddess Velasca. Alissa fighting by Gabrielle's side against the massively strong woman. Both mortal girls groaning under the stress of making failed attempts at finishing off the hateful woman.

"This is truly pitiful." Velasca mused. "Two women cannot even bring me to a sweat. I'm tempted to let you both live so that I might have more fun."

"Why don't you just go fuck yourself!" Alissa cursed into the Goddesses face as she brought her sword at her.

Velasca blocked the Amazon's blade with her own before thrusting her foot up into the woman's face, throwing her into a back flip to land on her front. The air knocking way out of her lungs as she collided with the soil.

The dark Goddess raised her sword over head as if to ready herself to bring it down into Alissa's back, but reversed her maneuver, sending the blade behind her into Gabrielle's heart as she came running up to strike the Goddess down.

"NO!!" Iolus cried out. "GABIRELLE!!"

Alissa's eyes looked up as she beheld the Amazon bard, impaled upon Velasca's blade. Fulfilling the dark woman's wish of many years passed.

Iolus came running up with a spear in hand he had taken from a dead soldier and with a loud cry he hurled it out at the Goddess Velasca. The spear searing through the air high before coming down into Velasca's chest and out her shoulder blades. Her eyes seeming to growl as she just stood their with her sword wedged in Gabrielle.

Gabrielle was slumped over Velasca's blade. Her lifeless body in the Goddesses hands for whatever deed the woman wanted.

"Dearest Gabrielle." Velasca said. "You died too easily. Now I actually regret this... but what is done is done."

"You bitch!" Alissa groaned as she rose to her hands and knees. Blood seeping from small gaps in her body and face.

"Such a foul mouthed little blonde brat..." Velasca said. "You remind me of a short and blonde Xena... how I love to hate you for that."

Velasca's boot came across Alissa's face, throwing her down onto her back and out of her head. Unconscious to the world as the fighting continued.

"Leave her alone!!" Iolus cried out as he ran up with his sword swinging about him and thrusting into a disappearing Velasca.

"Gabrielle?" Iolus called her name, looking about for her body. Knowing Velasca had taken it with her to wherever the dark bitch went.

Eve had been on the other end of the stretch of land fighting soldiers to the best of her might... dropping them dead one after the other.

She came face to face with the dark God Seth who, in his hand, held a knife with the blood of her brother smeared on the blade. She looked into his eyes as they came closer... killing enemy from whatever side they came from.

"Are you ready to die young blood?" Seth snarled at the girl.

"Are you?" She mocked him.

They came at one another with a fierce thrust of blades... his blood poisoned blade colliding with the blade of her short sword.

She pulled back into stance, Seth doing the same, before they let their blades meet again. His back fist meeting her face as his other hand held the blades together.

Eve fell to the ground at the hard strike by the one called Seth... she quickly kicked her feet high in the air, coming back to a strong stance. Hoping into the air as Seth attempted a sweep with his foot. Eve landing and making a front pump kick into his chest, sending the dark God sprawling to the ground.

"Damnable child!" He cursed.

"Snake!" She sneered.

Seth swung his blade forward at her to be stopped by her foot connecting with his wrist. Sending the blade away from his grip...

"Lookie what I found!" She jeered as she hoped over to the blade and took it into her hand before Seth had a chance to take it back.

"Damn you!" Seth cried out as he lunged forth.

Eve jumped backwards, landing a good twelve yards away from Seth before bringing the blade up and hurling at him from underhand.

Before Seth could do anything more, the poisoned blade connected with his abdomen from right below his chest and he felt the poison seeping deep into his own blood. His life rushing away as he saw his twin brothers many years prior.

"Give Osiris a big ole kiss for me you son of a bitch!" Eve cursed the dying God as she turned to be caught by her brothers fist raging against her face. Throwing her at least a hundred yards back into a large bolder. Her face streaming with her own blood as it escaped her mouth, nose, and gashes.

"Give him kiss yourself!" Solan marched to his sister with his blade drawn.

"KHAYMEN!!" Castor called from behind Solan... holding Pollux's head in his hand by the hair with on finger extended and pointing out before Solan.

Shangrala looked up and before him and saw a large figure hidden in the shadows standing above strong and looking down.

"That'll be enough Khaymen!" The strong familiar voice spoke from the shadow's of the sun shining on his back.

Solan's eyes widened when he recognized the strong tall man standing above him and anger seared through his veins.

"No... it can't be." He snarled.

"Hercules?" Iolus called out in surprise as he ran up beside Castor.

"With Athena's blessing!" Castor said victoriously.

"You might as well lay it down, Khaymen." Hercules told him. "Look around and see your army is no more."

As Solan looked about himself, he found that many had retreated with Loki. Leaving nothing but hero's of the light and good standing around him. All staring out at him with their dark hate filled eyes.

"Damn it all to hell." Solan breathed.

With a loud roar, Solan lunged towards Hercules, being caught off guard by one of the mighty son of Zeus's punches.

Sprawling to the ground... looking up to see the big man come into view. Seeing a twenty five years younger Hercules standing before him. The blood of the dark soldiers staining the hero's appearance.

"I broke your back before, Hercules... I can do it again." Solan rushed out at the mighty man again to be thrown back by one of the hero's boots into his face.

"I'd stop now, Khaymen." Eve mocked him.

"Oh, and who'll make me?" He laughed as he moved closer to Hercules to be caught off guard by an arrow thrusting into his side.

Alissa came out into the circle. Her body limping with the battle scars that over took her entire body, a cross bow in her hand, loaded with another arrow.

"These may not kill you, but they will hurt like hell!" She snarled at the dark king as he pulled the arrow from his side.

Solan looked around himself and found only one man coming to stand at his side. The man had a large gash in his head and in the large amount of blood covering it would have been hard to tell who he was, but Solan knew.

Joshua.

"My lord and master, Shangrala!" He shouted in pride as he stood in front of Solan with his sword drawn upon Hercules and any who came closer.

Solan smiled in his sadistic scene as he raised his arms through the air and made a chant in an evil tongue known only to the priest of Dahak.

Sa-Hiel da murg dei soty!

In an instant, a large beast swooped down from the high hills above and landed in the great circle... two men riding upon it's back. Their feet planted on its wings... one man shorter than the other but both dark in nature and dress.

"Cerebus, Ka, take me home!" He commanded as he mounted the beast. Joshua left alone in the circle as the giant winged beast began to rise into the air. It's loud shriek coming from an ant eaters nostrils. It's scaly skin shimmering in the light as it rose up and away from the battle field.

Joshua staring off in horror as they had left him alone in the circle where many dark eyes would rest upon him. Staring him down as the traitor he had become...

"Oh shit..." he groaned as a large number of brawny soldiers piled on top of him. Their fists mashing against his face, skull, and other various parts of his body.

"Don't kill him." Iolus told them as he turned his back and left... his tears swelling in his eyes as he watched the large group beat his son within an inch of his life for his betrayal to them. Even though Joshua deserved it... it stilled pained his father to watch.

The battle had ended just hours ago when the bodies were being separated from those of Dahak's men and those of the soldiers of good. Only, Dahak's soldiers were being thrown into a fire and the other bodies left to lay where they were. For the soldiers that survived felt that it was only appropriate to leave these men and women as the thousand dead warriors had been left in their victorious battle over century ago.

Nemesis had wondered unto the field a short time ago to help Athena sort out those who needed healing and those who would be just fine on their own. Upon entering, she came upon Magnus, who was holding his father's lifeless body in his arms.

Magnus looked like a man out of a poem or heroic story, staring off into the sun set as he held the body of one of the fallen in his arms. Letting his form be taken by the sun turning to darkness in the high sky.

Princess Diana had left a while back, taking the bodies of her son and husband, and yes, even her daughter to their kingdom.

Eve had taken Alissa to their own tent to heal the wounded girl. Their lips pressed lovingly against one another... in pure happiness over the wonderful outcome of this war. Though many died... they hadn't lost each other, and they secured more safety for the world than most will ever come to know.

Iolus had ridden off with the soldiers who took his son to put to a prison. Joshua would be made to live as a payment to his father. He would live, yes... but only to be left alone in a dark dungeon for the rest of his life for his betrayal.

Hercules had walked with Iolus along the way. Speaking to his friend, sharing as much of a warm moment as possible.

"Tell me Herc." Iolus spoke. "As happy as I am that you came, where did you really have much purpose in this war. Khaymen took off before you could even do anything really meaningful. This is like some bad plot line in a bards sad attempt at his first war story."

Hercules laughed and patted his friends shoulder. "I know... it makes no sense at all, but at least I should up."

"Yeah, you did." He agreed and they both walked off into the open world to live.

That night, a funeral for the dead was held in honor of those who fought for what was good, for what was right.

Eve let her voice sore through the night sky. A beautiful melody grasping the ears of the many who stood in listening. Her mournful tone was taken in, but none could deny the sweet feeling that her voice thrust into their hearts.

Alissa listened on, remembering the last time she had heard that beautiful voice sing a melody unto her.

When Eve was Livia, long ago. She had let her voice slowly and seductively sing unto her lover as she draped a very soft and silken sheet over Alissa's body. Sending a shudder and tingle through the young girls body as the cool softness touched her skin.

"Ohhhh Livia." She moaned as her hands slowly felt the sheet against her flesh. Rubbing it into her body as her back arched her up into it.

Livia put her finger to her own lips to single Alissa with a slow "shhh" before Livia's hand slowly rubbed along Alissa's belly covered by the thin and wonderful sheet. Electric shivers coursing through Alissa's body at Livia's smooth touch.

"How do you feel darling?" Livia asked.

"Mmmmmm so wonderful." Alissa moaned.

Livia let her song continue into the dim lighten bed chamber in her palace room. Her hand gently roaming over Alissa's sheet covered flesh.

Alissa's eyes shot open and her mouth opened wide and dry as she felt the hard shudder of pleasure move through her as Livia's hand firmly rubbed over her vaginal mound.

"Livia!" She cried out hoarsely as the pleasure overtook her body with Livia's hand moving and rubbing lower on Alissa's sex. Brining a passionate rising arch from the Amazon's back as she moved herself into her lovers touch more and more.

"Livia... Livia.... Oh Livia!" Alissa was moaning.

Livia stared down in lustful amusement at the way her lover's sex pumped and thrust up at her hand for more and more. Feeling the exquisitely soft sheet rubbing against her hand as she rubbed it into Alissa's pussy.

Alissa cried out in pleasurable agony as herself send forth a hard to free orgasm into Livia's small hands.

Livia played a smile over her lips as let her middle finger rub a circle over Alissa's clit. Rubbing the silk sheet in a circle over Alissa's sensitive nub. Bringing whimpering cries from the beautiful Amazon.

"I love you, Livia! Don't stop!" Alissa was pumping her body into Livia's teasing touch. "Please don't stop... let me cum, please let me cum, oh Livia!!"

Giving into the whimpering begs from her lovers, Livia decided that there was plenty of time to tease the girl more and more later... why not let her cum now.

Pressing a little more firmly into Alissa's mound, rubbing a tid bit harder and faster against the girls pussy.

Feeling herself get wet between her legs as her hand words to bring the young Amazon off with the pussy juice stained silk sheet. Two of her fingers laying flat down in the folds of Alissa's pussy, rubbing gently but firmly all at once.

"I'm cumming!" Alissa cried. "Oh Livia! Oh GODS!!"

The Amazon came with the motions of her lovers strange, new, and wonderful touch on her sex with a bit of silk to enhance the incredibly seductive feeling.

She felt her body tensing with Livia's fingers trailing way between her lower and more secretive folds while a beauty of a song came from the woman's lips. Drowning the room into the sea of love and silken lust.

Alissa felt a pang of guilt for letting these memories come to her, knowing they would make her extremely turned on. But she was at loss for stopping it. She wanted to already begin her life with Livia, no... Eve, as it should have been years ago.

She looked over at Eve, who had just finished her song, and with an incredible look of love in her eyes, she mouthed the words...

I love you.

* * * * *

NOTE: I plan to take a break from the Chronicles of Eve, but worry not. I shall keep writing, but one possibly two other stories for the time being. Look for The Amazon Journals coming soon from J. Jasper Martin.

JasperMan
JasperMan
33 Followers
12