The Chronicles of Frank

Story Info
Story of a man in a world full of wonders.
1.9k words
2.89
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, i hope you will enjoy my stories. Please not that all my stories are not real even if they seems so.I choose Frank has the name of the main caractere and some of you might notice my name is Frank, coincidence? maybe or maybe not.

Feel free to leave any comments.


Chapter 1 - It all begins here

Thank you for reading my stories because this might be the last chance. You see, I might not be in another world very soon and I might not have another chance of telling you my story. My name is Frank, I'm now 32 years old and my story begins in Hull. It is a small town in Canada just beside Ottawa.

It all began when I was 18 years old. I was setting in class. The teacher was giving our final exam result. I was so happy that I passed that exam. It meant a lot for me. Now that I passed it meant that I could now start exploring the world. I only finish this school thing so that I can make my parents happy. But when I really wanted is to go around the world and see all the lovely souls out there, girls.

School bell rings, everybody left the classroom in flash, leaving just me and the teacher alone. First I would never thought on fucking a school teacher before. There was always this special rule for teachers not fraternizing with their students. But damn she was hot.

She was at least 5'7, slim figure, and long blond hair. She always had the idea of coming in class dressed with short skirts, almost see-through shirts. Guy's in school were sometimes betting on what Sophie boobs size was. Sophie, 26 years old, was said to be the youngest school teacher ever thought on the school boards.

After the last student left the classroom, she came to me. After picking up my books and stuff, I turn at her. I found my eyes looking at hers; she had those wonderful green eyes. I started to get a hard-on when she gave me that smile.

"I think I'm going miss you frank. I've been teaching you for 2 years now and I kind of got close to you" says Sophie.

"I know, it is a weird feeling that we might not be able to see each other anymore." – Frank replies

Sophie came closer to me, wrapping her arms around me. I had a full erection now. I'm pretty sure she felt it. I put my books and stuff on the desk beside me and wrap my arms around her waist. She smells so good. Then just like that, she started to pass her tongue on my ears and my neck. I was very surprise about what she was doing but I let myself go.

I slowly put my hands on her butt. She had that small bubble butt. I would stare at them for hours when she was coming at school with tight jeans. After a few minutes of licking and biting my ears, she let go just to look at me and smile.

"Wow, Frank. You are hard as a rock. You know Frank; it is illegal for teachers to do those kinds of things. We could get in trouble." – Says Sophie

"Well technically you are not my teacher anymore. But I would like to make it special if you want to do what I think you want to do." – Frank replies

"Okay, what do you have in mind? I do agree it would be wonderful if we could do this into a special evening" – Sophie replies

"Well why don't we go for dinner and see where it leads us from there" – Frank add

"Alright then, how about we go to DuBarry and then we can find a nice hotel" – added Sophie So both agreed and let go of each other.

They left school with Sophie's car. Drove to the nice little restaurant. They spent the evening talking about their future and where they see each other in 10 years.

Now 10 pm, Frank called his parents to tell them he was going to spend the night at some friends playing video games and watching movies and not to worry.

They put their coats on, and found themselves kissing each other. Sophie smiled and left the restaurants.

They rented a small hotel near the restaurant. Not a big fancy hotel room but they only need a bed. The bed was comfy. Frank sat on the bed and Sophie when to the bathroom. Frank heard the water running. Is she taking a shower? The man noticed Sophie left the door of the bathroom open. A large steam was coming out of it, getting glimpse of Sophie undressing. Sophie saw it and smiled on the mirror.

Frank started a hard-on with the idea he had in mind. What I join her. So he waited for 5 minutes to let her go into the shower then went to the bathroom. Frank took off his clothes and walk to the shower. Sophie got a bit surprised since she didn't hear Frank coming in.

"Can I join you" – Frank asks

Sophie got all red when Frank was exploring her body with his eyes, admiring the beauty of life. Frank always thought women body should be the next wonder of the world.

"I guess you could come in" – Sophie says

First thing Sophie saw was his student cock up in the air. It was normal size 7" but was larger of what she has ever seen. She told herself, tonight she must get that cock into her pussy. She felt the heat building into her skin.

Frank got closer to her, getting the feel of the water on his body and wrapping his arms around the body of Sophie. She was kind of timid and Frank thought of it kind of cute. But it didn't last very long. Sophie put her arms around Frank neck and started to kiss him, feeling his hard cock against the lower part of her belly.

Sophie took one of her arms off Frank neck, her hands when grabbing the man cock to feel it against her hands. She loved the hardness of the meat.

After a few minutes of kissing, Sophie just went on her knees and licking the shaft with the tip of her tongue and then she put the cock deep into her mouth. Playing with his balls with her hands while she was slurping that cock, Sophie felt the need of having it into her pussy.

Frank pulled Sophie up and starting to bit the young girl hard tits but not hard enough to hurt her. He was also licking and sucking her tits with passion. One hand found his way to her pussy; two fingers spread her pussy lips and one playing with her clitoris. Sophie started to moan. Frank was sliding two fingers into Sophie secret place. She had her arms around Frank neck, signing her moan music into his ears.

"Fuck me Frank, just fuck me please." – asked Sophie

She didn't need to ask him twice.

Frank turned her over, bends her and plunged his hard cock into her love hole, doing quick in and out. Sophie screamed of joy and started to feel the muscle around Frank cock getting harder and harder. She knew that he was about to come very soon. But she didn't want him to come right now. Sophie straight up, letting the cock out of her pussy then turn off the water and out of the shower to the hotel room without drying herself. Frank dried him quickly and followed Sophie to the room, finding her sitting on the bed all naked.

The man smiled looking at her breast, well those looks like 32B's to me, I guess I won the bet, Frank told himself.

"Frank, this might be the last night together and I want it to be something that we will not forget. So just be with me tonight and make love to me." – Sophie said to Frank

Frank lay on the bed next to Sophie and started to feel her body with one hand going up and down, feeling every each of her body. He then started to kiss Sophie ears and neck. Tossing her blond hair covering her boobs, his mouth found its way to her breasts, slowly kissing them and sucking her tits. One hand was fingering inside her pussy. Fuck she was wet. Frank mouth when between her legs, lick the left side of her pussy and then the right side of her pussy and did a long lick from her bottom pussy to the top.

That brought Sophie to the beginning of her climax. With two fingers, one of each hand spread her pussy lips to discover her clits and open pussy hole. Frank started to lick the clits and Sophie started to moan. The man continued with the synchronisation of her body. He knew when to go slow and when to go fast and harder.

After a moment, Frank knew that his teacher was about to come and so she did. But not only she came but a large gush came out of her virgina, soaking the bed. Frank looked at Sophie; she was out of this world.

He felt the need of putting his penis inside her. So he got on his knees and placed his cock at the entrance of Sophie pussy and slowly inserts his meat into her. Sophie started to moan again. That was too much for her.

I am being fucked by one of my student she thought.

"Where do you want me to cum" – asked Frank "Cum inside me Frank, just cum inside me, I want to feel you inside me" – Replied Sophie

So Frank lay down on Sophie, moving his butt continuing his in and out movement and then he couldn't hold it anymore. This was damn to good. Sophie felt Frank cock muscle getting harder and harder like in the shower but this time she was not going to stop him. She needed to feel his cum inside her. She was on the pill so she didn't worry about one thing.

And so, Frank felt a large liquid getting out of his penis inside the virgina, damn it felt so good. Sophie putted her hands on frank brown shaved head. The young girl kissing him while Frank was still coming inside his teacher. She would have loved to see the amount of cum that when into her.

They both lie beside each other and felt asleep in each other arms. The next morning, they called room service and had breakfast into their room. They did not want to see anybody and didn't want to talk to anybody. This morning was their morning, the last one together.

After a nice warm shower and a quick fuck in the shower, they both got dressed up and got out of the hotel room, returning the key and back to Sophie car.

"That was a wonderful night I had in many years and I'm pretty sure it will be the best for many years to come, the next girls will be very lucky to have sex with you." – told Sophie to Frank before getting into her car.

They said goodbye to each other and she left out of the city. It would take a few years for Frank to have news about his teacher Sophie. But that is another story.