The Chronicles of Him and Her 03

Story Info
Her Birthday - Charlotte's first birthday with Evan.
5.8k words
4.6
13.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third in a series of stories (The Chronicles of Him and Her) based on the relationship of Charlotte and Evan that started with "Finally."

All of the participants of this are of legal age. This is a story from a particular segment of the BDSM community depicting a Daddy Dom/babygirl (DD/bg) relationship. This is NOT a tale of incest!

*********

She closed her eyes. She puckered up, inhaled, and then blew. Her nose filled with the acrid smell of smoke. She opened her eyes again and saw his sweet smile looking at her as the morning light streamed through the kitchen window.

"Twenty-eight candles are a lot to blow on one breath, kitten. Daddy is proud of you." She blushed and began to pluck the candles out of the bright pink cake one at a time, sucking the icing off and placing them on the table.

Blushing again, she said, "Thank you, Daddy. I work hard at blowing well," and giggled loudly. She stood to get the plates and forks, but he placed his hand on hers.

"No, kitten. Today is your special day. Let me take care of all that," he gently spoke. Taking her favorite bright blue plate from the rack and then getting her a big girl cup of milk, he turned and cut her a slice of cake. She got the section of the cake that had her name on it.

"Thank you, Daddy, you treat me so well, and cake for breakfast is the best thing ever," she said as she shoveled a forkful of cake in. "It's so yummy, and coconut is my favorite."

"I know, baby girl. Only the best for you." He smiled at her as he watched her eat. "Then, after cake, it's time for your first present of the day."

She shrilled, "PRESSIES!!! Does that mean more than one present? I love pressies, Daddy!"

"Yes, kitten. Some every few hours. I have a big day planned ahead of us," he calmly spoke as he watched her eat her cake.

She started to eat her cake faster now, excitedly, but he glanced at her, a corrective look, and she slowed down. She savored the cake and and drank all of her milk. Giggling, she licked her plate clean, only to hear him clear his throat in disapproval. She quickly lowered the plate.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, just so excited." She skipped over to the sink, gently placing her cup, plate, and fork in the dishpan.

"It's OK, kitten. Just remember your place, that's all," he reminded her, watching her collar glint in the late morning light. "Now, let's go out to the living room." As they entered the room, she squealed seeing a small pile of presents.

She swooped in and fell to her knees, looking at the pile of brightly colored boxes and bags, wondering what each was and even more excited as she saw the next.

As the clock in the hall stuck 10 am, he selected a small flat present and a soft squishy one both wrapped in bright yellow paper from the pile. He held a longer one, wrapped in elegant glossy red paper behind his back. She sat, kneeling on the floor, still in her almost-too-small Hello Kitty tee shirt, the hem just barely covering her ass. He could tell she was excited by the way she bounced on her thighs, her breasts jiggling, obviously unencumbered by a bra, in the sunshine.

"Oh, Daddy! Can I please open the first one? Please?!" She begged, fidgeting with excitement. She beamed at him, blinking her eyes.

"Yes, you may, kitten." He handed her the long flat package first. She tore the paper off, revealing a compilation of her favorite episodes of The Powerpuff Girls cartoon on DVD.

"Oh thank you Daddy! This is perfect...can we watch them now? Can we? Can we?" she asked, pleading.

"Yes, but there is one more part of this present," he said as he handed her the soft package. The red glossy one still hidden by his side. She threw the wrapping over her shoulder as she tore into this one, exposing a three pack of Powerpuff Girl panties, one for Bubbles, one for Buttercup, and one for Blossom. She squealed when she saw them.

"Daddy!!! You saw me looking at those the other day in the store and saw how much I wanted them then and now, and I thought you were being mean by saying no and not now." He could hear the forgiveness in her voice.

"Can I wear them now?" she softly asked.

"I insist on it, little one. I want to help you in them," he chuckled and added, "and out of them as well."

"Daddy!" She giggled and blushed.

She bounded up, slipping the DVD in the machine, and as it played, she slowly pulled her tee off, knowing exactly what Daddy wanted to see. The cartoons she could watch later. Her smooth bare breasts swayed as she turned to face him, clad now just in her solid pink cotton candy colored panties. She could feel herself begin to get damp thinking of what could happen. She toyed with the tiny satin bow that decorated the waistband absentmindedly and swayed to the theme music on the video while she watched him. Her fingers darting behind the elastic, pulling slightly down, then letting it snap back. This was his show; she was his show.

He leaned back in his leather chair, focusing on his birthday girl.

"Off. Take them off," he slightly growled at her, taking control again. She could tell it wasn't an aggressive growl, but one of lust.

"You have to model your new ones for Daddy." His voice less threatening, but the lust was still there, tinged with excitement. He watched intently as she obediently pulled the coffee table out, so that she could bend in front of him and allow enough room for him to remove her panties. With her back to him, she wiggled her ass, and felt as he slowly slid her now damp panties down over her hips, letting them fall to the floor.

She grabbed the edge of the table, bending over low in front of him and presenting herself for his inspection. She felt as the smooth hands spread her wide for his pleasure, his fingers slipping along her wet slit. Her knees slightly buckled at his touch, but she remained upright. She needed his hands on her, in her. She lowered her head forward more, resting it on the table, spreading herself even further open for him. She could feel the drips of her juices running down her inner thigh, tickling and arousing her even more.

He tore the package of panties open, selecting the pair that had Bubbles on them. She only barely noticed that they had her favorite character on them, as he pulled the soft cotton up her thighs, covering her ass. His hands smoothed the fabric, pausing momentarily, before his lust took over again.

"Sit down kitten; rest on your hands behind you," he commanded her. Involuntarily, at that voice, she did as she was told. He held up the bright red box, and he saw her eyes open in curiosity.

"Another present for me Daddy?" she wondered.

"More of a present for me, little one," he responded as he slowly tore the paper off, revealing a smooth black stained wood box. Flipping the box open, it was lined in red silk. Inside revealed a lavender colored vibrator. Simply designed but, by the looks of it, very expensive. He gently clicked the button on the base. A low, almost unheard hum emanated from it. As he placed the new toy against her mound, he pulled the fabric covering her slit to the side.

His mouth found her pussy, slipping his tongue between the folds, kissing her nether regions like he had her mouth so many times before. He heard her moans as he forced his mouth harder on her and the vibrator harder against her clit. The vibrations from the device traveled through his lips to further entice her. The sweet taste of her flooded down his throat, encouraging him to go deeper into her and to push the button again, increasing the power of the new toy. Her body collapsed in total ecstasy, but he held her upright, wanting to feel her gush on his face before he would stop. He needed her.

Her body shivered and shook as she begged out loud for permission to cum.

"Oh god Daddy...Master... please let me cum!" her voice quivered.

Through her folds, her mumbled, "Yes, yes, cum for Daddy, let me taste your cum" before continuing to torment her pussy.

Finally, now that he allowed her to do so; she relaxed her body and let the orgasm flow through her body. Her scream as she came hard on his mouth and lips resonated through the room. Her body shook as she came. Her pussy squirted down his throat and coated his face.

She was embarrassed. This was the first time she had ever done that. She immediately dropped to her knees, hiding her face as her pussy still dripped down her legs and on the floor.

He quickly dropped the vibrator and, as he wiped his face with the back of his hand, picked her up. He could see how confused and almost scared she was. Placing her on his lap, the taste of her juices still fresh on his lips, he kissed her gently on her forehead. He pulled her hands from her face, looking into eyes, glassy with tears.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean for that to happen," she barely whispered to him.

"Shhh, shhh. It's fine baby girl. I was actually hoping you would," he softly answered.

"Really? But..." she trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

"But nothing. You should be proud of that. You came for me. I drank your juices, your cum, down," he said and leaned in to kiss her deeply, letting her taste herself on him. The fear and doubts in her eyes were replaced by the excitement at the taste of herself on him. She snuggled close against him as she caught her breath and regained her composure. She could feel his hands stroke her hair and the sides of her body. She was slick with sweat and warm to the touch. His gentle touch soothed and calm her.

Looking down at her after several minutes of rocking her in his arms, he whispered, "Hello, kitten."

Stretching and looking deep in his eyes, a simple "Hello, Daddy," escaped her lips, nuzzling against his chin.

"Are you sure what just happened was OK?" Her voice still a little shaky.

"Yes, baby girl. You did amazingly, but a better question, how did it feel for you?"

"Daddy? It was like a million fireworks all going off at the same time between my legs. I can still feel how shaky they are," she answered, giggling and blushing slightly.

"Well, kitten, hopefully not too shaky to go to the...ZOO!!

"The zoo as well, Daddy? This day just keeps getting better," she answered excitedly. She started to stand, felt her legs buckle under her, and then felt him catch her. "Ok...maybe in a few minutes," she laughed.

He helped her up, walking her to the bathroom. Slipping the soaked panties from her body, he then wiped her thighs and pussy with a warm washcloth. From that simple act, he could feel how warm her sex became under his strong hands. He stood behind her, kissing her neck gently as she pressed against his body. The two of them swayed to unheard music, simply enjoying the feel of skin on skin. His bare torso and legs pressed into hers.

Whispering into her ear, he promised her she would always be his baby girl and that he would always be her Daddy. He felt her face warm with a blush as he kissed her gently, and a simple sigh escaped her lips as they pulled away. He knew it wasn't an unfulfilled sigh but one of intense and profound happiness that her body couldn't contain it any longer.

"Now, baby girl," he said, breaking the silence of the moment, "we need to get dressed if we are going to go."

"Yes, Daddy, and I know exactly what I'm going to wear, just for my special day and my very special Daddy." With that, she scampered out of the room to get dressed. He stood there a second longer, appreciating what he had and being thankful that she was in his life. He followed and grabbed his clothes, slipping into his jeans and black tee. A simple yet powerful outfit.

She appeared in the doorway, a glint in her eye. She was wearing the same polka-dotted dress that she wore when she met him for the first time. He smiled, recognizing the significance of the dress. He swirled his finger in a circle, and she twirled, letting the hem spin up and allowing him to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. He smiled at seeing her smooth bare pussy under the dress.

"Very nice dress, kitten; it seems very familiar," he coyly said.

"Oh Daddy. You know exactly what dress this is," she giggled at him.

Smiling as he reached behind his back, "Kitten, there is another present before we go." He took a medium sized bright pink gift bag out from behind him, the shimmery tissue waving at her. She excitedy snatched the bag from him, tearing the tissue out and throwing it behind her. She looked into the bag, then looked up at him, and began to squeal.

"A PUPPY DOG!" she squealed and pulled the small light and dark brown stuffie from the bag. Hugging him tight to her chest, she cooed, "I'll call him Patches and love him forever, Daddy."

He beamed at her, "I love it. It is a perfect name for him and, before you ask, of course Patches can come with us to the zoo."

"Yay! Let's go, Daddy." Taking his hand in hers, and with Patches under her other arm, she pulled him out the door and they headed for the zoo.

They returned home after several hours. She was smiling but tired.The bright red balloon that was still tied around her wrist made her afternoon, but nothing mattered as much as being able to spend it with her Daddy.

From the pile, he selected yet another present. This one was wrapped in bright blue paper, it was a flat and long box this time. She collapsed on the couch, watching as he brought her next present to her.

"This one is just in time for you right now, little one," he said as he slipped it into her hands. She carefully unwrapped the pretty paper and removed a deep yellow blanket from the box.

"Oh, Daddy, you are right, it is perfect for right now," she said as she spread the warm blanket over her bare legs.

"You take a little nap while Daddy gets dinner started, and, when I'm done, there a few more for you to open."

"Oh, Daddy, you spoil me so," she mumbled, already sleepy from the warmth of the blanket.

"Baby, you are so worth it; you make me the happiest daddy ever," he said, kissing her forehead and pulling the blanket further up. He slowly closed the door and let her sleep as he went and started dinner. His plan was to have the same dinner they had had that first night they met. The fact that she wore the same dress made him wonder if they had shared the same thoughts.

He loved to cook and savored when he could for his baby girl. He thought of how sensual the act of cooking was as he prepared the sausage lasagna. He had asked the chef at the cafe for the recipe and, while he was reluctant at first, the chef finally gave in when he explained his idea for her first birthday with him. The food in the oven, the bottle of wine opened and breathing, he knew it was time for her to wake from her nap.

He quietly entered the room, standing and just listening to her sleep. The soft breathing of her sleep was like a choir to him. The sound made him realize just how much he loved and cared for her. She was his responsibility, and he would never take that for granted.

He carefully approached the couch, trying hard not to wake her with a start. He pushed the blanket to the side, exposing her creamy white thighs. Gently, he began to stroke her leg, watching as she involuntarily spread for him. His hand slowly and deliberately crept up her inner thigh, tracing her skin, until he was at the crux of her legs.

Her pussy glistened in the darkness. He started to trace, to slide his finger along her slit. She stirred and moaned quietly as he pressed against her. As his finger slipped between her folds, he could feel as she coated them. He felt her begin to grind against him, still asleep. He heard her moan louder. As he rested his thumb on her swollen clit, her eyes opened, a smile on her face and a simple "Daddy" escaping her lips.

She spread her legs further apart as he manipulated and fondled her dripping pussy. His expert fingers danced and curled around her sex. Her eyes closed again, not wanting sleep this time, but wanting him, wanting more of him, wanting all of him. He slipped two fingers in now, feeling her stretch and then collapse around them, squeezing his fingers. Her voice became more insistent; he knew she was close. He needed to bring her to that place, her release. His thumb circled and twirled around her nub, her body pressing hard against his hand. "Please Daddy...now?" was all he heard, and a simple "yes" was all she needed.

Her body relaxed on his hand, her body shaking as her orgasm rose through her body. It wasn't like the earlier one; it was quiet and deep, her body tensing then a release. After the wave crashed through her, she opened her eyes. Looking deep in his eyes, his hand covered in her juices, she reached down and sucked her Daddy's hand clean. Long slow licks, tasting herself on his skin. As she finished, she licked her own lips, stretched, and whispered, "Thank you, Daddy," her voice giggling.

He stood, flicking on the lamp in the corner as the last light of the day disappeared under the horizon. He took out two more packages for her: one was small and dense, and the other was flat and floppy. These were wrapped in lavender paper. She did notice the rest of the packages were all wrapped in the dark glossy red paper. She smiled; she had a idea what these were.

"Did my Daddy get me new crayons and coloring books?" she asked, already knowing the answer as she fingered the edges of the lavender paper.

"Well, missy, why don't you open them and find out?" he answered, with maybe a slight hint of gruffness in his voice. She was a smart one, and he loved that about her.

She giggled and started to pull the paper off, exposing a 96-count box of brand new crayons and a thick book of custom coloring pages. She squealed, looking through the pages; all her favorites were in there: My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls, famous works of art, landscapes, geometric designs, and even some of the drawings she had done. But best of all were the last pages. They were of her and her Daddy. She couldn't wait to color those pages with great care.

"Oh. Daddy. I love this...so very much," she whispered, dropping the crayons and book to the floor and grabbing him around his neck, squeezing him tight, then whispering into his ear, "and I love my Daddy so much more." She kissed him firmly on the cheek. He looked at her, slight tears in his eyes.

"Your Daddy loves you just as much, kitten. Now, you color some while I get dinner ready. We are having something we haven't had since a magical night eight months ago, sausage lasagna," he explained as he headed towards the kitchen.

"You mean from the cafe? The one where we, um, met the first time?" She blushed remembering that night like it was yesterday.

"Yes, kitten. The same. Now, color and I'll call you." He disappeared past the doorway. She collapsed on the floor, selecting a picture from the book, "The Lovers" by Rene Magritte. It was one of her favorites, and she used to imagine the both of them in that painting when they had first met. They were in love but couldn't touch each other, not yet anyway. That was all changed now, and she still smelled him on her skin. She smiled as she slowly and carefully began to use her new crayons.

The house filled with the smell of the delicious dinner. She could hear him delfly moving around the kitchen. She rose and quietly stood in the doorway watching him, unseen. She loved watching him cook, his hands skimming from one pan to another, expertly tasting and seasoning, always a blur. He caught sight of her from the corner of his eye, and he paused and looked at her, his smile broad on his face.

"Hello, kitten, perfect timing, dinner is..." he pulled the steaming pan from the oven, "done." He slid the pan onto the trivet on the table. The table was already set. She noticed that it was her grandmother's dish set that she had brought with her when she had moved in with him. She beamed at him, loving all the little details he thought of. He pulled out her chair, allowing her to slip in, and he placed her napkin on her lap. Dishing out a portion for her and then for him, he poured a glass of red for the both of them. Sitting then raising the glass, he looked deep in her eyes.

12