The Chronicles of Malik J. Mamut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was warm and began to sweat at my touching and kissing her, her taste was sweet and remarkable, I could feel her tongue trying to keep up with mine, that's when I knew that this woman had not been kissed properly.

I kept toying her with my tongue and I could feel her sucking it and lick it the more that I grabbed and caressed her behind.

I then let my towel fall down, and revealed to her my dick which was already semi erected. I moved her left hand towards my cock and without me asking she instantly grabbed it.

The tightening she did made me moan, her hand was soft yet firm and the way she held my dick made me almost break off from kissing her. I could feel her trying to get a grip around it and I just could not stop thinking of how funny it was that she was not able to hold around my semi erected dick, and how exciting it was.

She then broke off from my mouth and looked down, I could see that she was surprised by the size, "I know, you have never seen a bigger dick in your life," Said I, smiling.

She stared at me in amazement and I took the opportunity to kiss her neck. The smell of her skin was purely amazing, but her hair was beyond description.

While kissing her neck my nose caught the smell of her thick brown fluffy hair, it was almost like a mix of fresh strawberries and mountain air, refreshing and great.

She began to stroke my dick while I continued kissing her neck. I could hear her moan and breath, "Oh God what am I doing!" she exclaimed.

My dick kept growing bigger and bigger for every stroke she did. To a point that I was afraid that if she continued like this I would blow my wand off before the fun stuff had really started

Knowing that I usually would lose interest after ejaculating once I stopped her from stroking me any further, she looked at me a little worried probably thinking that I was done, luckily for her I was not.

I circled my finger in the air and said, "Turn around, let me see that nice ass of yours."

She reluctantly turned around slowly, her ass was a sight of awe, it was big and round, her curves were perfect and oval. Man I thought, this big ass was going to be one hell of a ride.

I knelt down and began caressing her butt cheeks, I could feel the Goosebumps coming from her when I placed my hands unto her ass. I came closer to the soaked underwear and smelled her strong essence which it was emitting, the smell was strong yet sweet and I could not wait to taste it.

"Oh please, please hurry," she uttered.

I pulled down her underwear, and finally had her naked pussy in front of me all wet and trembling. Her vagina was hairy, but I did not really mind it, in fact it just made me hornier. I could see it moving the closer I came to it, the smell was just getting harder and stronger; I could not wait any more I had to taste it!

I struck my tongue deep into her craving pussy and I could hear Erica moan and gasp by my sudden pierce, "Ahh... don't... don't ahh," she tried to mutter something.

My teeth had made a firm grip to her walls and my tongue was digging its way deeper into her pussy. The taste was so strong that even I had to struggle to contain it inside my mouth, but slowly her essence became more fluid and more tasteful, making me swallow it down and feeling relief and satisfaction.

I kept moving my face up and down, twirling and toying with my tongue that was now deep inside of her. I could feel her warmth burning my tongue, and her insides twitching and pressing it down. My nose kept hitting her anus, and I smelled an even stronger more brutal scent whenever I came close enough to it, which made me more excited.

"This... this is... INCREDIBLE!" hearing her moans of pleasure and amazement were exhilarating.

I kept drooling, spitting and sucking so much that her essence was getting all over my face and floor, hearing at the same time Erica moaning and breathing hard. I began to feel very pleased with myself when I heard her moans, as I was thinking of how Brian had made me feel, and how now his own mom was gasping and breathing over my tongue being deep inside of her. Revenge was indeed sweet.

I detached myself from her pussy and stood up, my mind was now fixated on fucking her hard and make her squeal. I positioned my dick right on her pussy, and just when Erica was to turn around I thrust it deep down her warm soaked pussy.

She emitted such a high pitched squealing noise that it was heard in the entire house, her head jutted backwards and her eyes rolled back. I felt my dick deep down inside of her and it was almost like every part of her was clenching my dick so hard that it didn't want me to leave, I moaned and grunted over how tight she was, "Jesus, you are so damn tight!" the only affirmation I got from her was a heavy breathing and incomprehensive sound, she was in ecstasy mode I thought.

I began to slowly pull back and forth and push it deeper and harder into her, the ecstasy I felt made me huff and grunt so much that I began to lose control of my concentration. Every fibre within her toyed with my dick, and it felt like they were kissing and sucking me multiple times. I held her firmly with my hands and kept pounding her so much that I pulled Erica towards me and began sucking and kissing her mouth.

It was in that moment that I felt a tightening within her, "Ahh, you're sucking me in Erica, nngh!"

The feeling was engrossing, my dick began to throb, my balls began to fill themselves up and my teeth began to grind. I was about to cum inside of her then and there, but I wanted her to know, "I am about to come!" I wanted her to acknowledge it.

Hearing me say those words made her snap out of the intense sexual state we were both in, and she begged me, "No wait! Don't come inside of me please!"

It felt like my dick was about to explode if I did not release soon, and though I did not want to listen to hear and just pour my semen deep down into her, something inside of me feared that if I released within her she might not want to see me anymore. So I held on for a second or two grinding my teeth and using every strength within me to make up my mind on whether I was to release inside of her or outside.

I finally decided to not release within her, but I felt my dick oozing semen and getting ready to blow hard. I quickly pushed myself away from her and pulled my dick out of her gaping vagina. Bursting like an overfilled fountain I exclaimed high moans and fell down onto the floor, my dick kept shooting large amounts of semen over the floor and onto the back of Erica, until it finally relaxed.

The intense orgasm was almost painful, for when I had emptied my balls my dick was so sensitive that even touching it made me twitch. Erica lay across from me with half of my sperm on her back breathing heavily and in deep thoughts, while I fell backwards and smiled thinking over how I should really thank Brian for having been the reason to why his mother came over to my house.

Laying there in thoughts with my dick limb I could not but feel that this was just the beginning of a long series of fucks with Erica, and before falling asleep my thoughts went to Brian, "I forgive you Brian, I forgive you."

To be continued.

12