The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't resist now. You know that you need the explosion of that physical release. Listen to what will befall you next. Feel your cock erect and hard. Imagine as the soft lips of a young Goddess envelop the glans of your cock, feel the silky texture of her saliva around you and then the gentle movement as her mouth takes in the shaft of your hard cock and runs up and down your erection bringing you just to the point of your climax.

"Then, imagine, as the Goddess pulls her mouth away, leans back and spreads her legs wide for you, as you kneel down and then enter her. How long will you last? How long before the final explosion of orgasm erupts inside her? Then, the deed is done, you would have impregnated a Goddess with your seed and she will be yours. All thirteen of these novices could be yours. Every day and every night they would be there for you to take your pleasure."

The task was on a knife edge. I could feel the swelling in my cock and I knew that if I got an erection I would be defeated. At the same time I was battling with myself to control my body, to try and break free from the hypnotic and seductive words of the old monk. I sought mentally for solace and help and I found them in the words of the Wolf Goddess and the Goddess Nemesis. Use the tools that have been given.

The Goddesses did not mean my mission to fail, they had provided me with the means to complete the task provided my heart and mind could stay pure and focused. Amethyst. It is the Goddesses Nemesis's birth stone. Remember its qualities; it brings good fortune, it drives out evil spirits, it inspires the intellect, it cleanses, it brings about a chaste frame of mind....it protects against seduction! I thrust my hand into my bag and clasp it around the piece of uncut crystal. Instantaneously I started to think more clearly. I could feel the cleansing properties releasing me from the spell of the old monk.

"No, old man, I will not yield to temptation. You are no match for the power of the Goddesses," I exclaimed triumphantly, his spell over me having been broken.

I pulled myself away from his grasp, turned and pushed him hard. He fell back, his head crashed against the marble floor and he was soon nestled in a pool of his blood. I had killed the final obstacle to the completion of my mission.

I could hardly believe that I had broken the spell. I knew how close I had been to succumbing to his temptations. I set about my work quickly. My bag contained a syringe and a serum that I had to inject into the thirteen Goddesses' wombs to neutralise their impregnation. It was an elixir of the herb tansy, used by wise women in times past to carry out abortions. Many of these women had ended up being condemned as witches. I worked on each Goddess in turn, injecting the fluid whilst they were still spread-eagled and chained up and then releasing them, as that seemed the quickest way to work. Most of them were too tired and strained from the abuse of their captivity to say anything, they collapsed onto the floor rubbing their aching muscles.

Then, a strange thing suddenly occurred to me. Throughout the mission I had always assumed there were thirteen young girls and it had never seemed necessary to count them until now as I was assessing how long the task would take. I double checked my counting to ensure that I had not made a mistake. There were only twelve. There was no question about it, there was one young acolyte missing. I asked the Goddesses if they knew where the thirteenth was but none of them seemed to be aware that there were any missing from their party. This was curious. Having thought my task was nearly at an end I realised now that my duty must be to search the remainder of the temple for the missing novice.

After all the twelve Goddesses in the inner sanctum had been released I decided that now was the time to invoke the aid of the Wolf Goddess again. I called out the invocation, "Dea lupis, mihi vene, mihi ayude." Sure enough she appeared out of one of the dark corners of the chamber.

"Yes, Slave Nano, you have summoned the Wolf Goddess to your aid one last time. I hope you have chosen your time wisely because this will be the last time that I can come to your aid," she said.

"Oh, Wolf Goddess, I have seen that there is one Goddess missing. I have called on you to escort the twelve released acolytes through the marble palace gates to join the Goddess Nemesis whilst I search for the final one. Will you do this, oh Goddess of the moon."

"This is a noble and worthy task for the guardian of the temple. Yes, I will do this for you," replied the Wolf Goddess.

I gathered all of the Goddesses up by the gate and decided to let them through the black quartz gate one at a time as with only three seconds to pass once the two parts of the crystal had been put together, I did not want to risk any of them being injured by the gate. The Wolf Goddess met them on the other side. They were so damaged and bewildered by their experience that it was a harder task than I expected. It was difficult to engender any sense of urgency in them and one or two I had to practically push through the quartz gate to make sure it did not slide upwards as they were passing through and crush them. The task was nearly complete. There was just one more young disciple, the twelfth, to go.

I felt cold steel pressed against my neck. I heard a female voice whisper in my ear.

"The last one is mine. You may have poisoned all the soldiers and priests of the Knights Templar in this shrine and you may have secured the release of eleven of these young girls, but your victory will not be complete, servant of the Goddesses."

I was shocked. The smell of perfume filled my nose, I could sense long fair hair pressed against the side of my face and I could feel the curves of a female body pressed against my back as her hold tightened and the knife was pressed hard against my throat.

"Yes, I am the missing thirteenth girl. But, I have chosen another path, I have decided to turn away from the teachings of the Goddesses and embrace the physical and sexual world. I have given my body up to satisfy the lusts of the disciples of the new religion. I have been impregnated with the seed of the high priest of this temple and I will bear his child. This boy, the product of the union of a powerful priest and a fallen Goddess will wield a great power for the disciples of the new religion.

"In return I have been given a favoured status, I have been pampered and offered rich clothes and fine jewellery to wear. This is the world that I have chosen. You have two choices abject slave of the Goddesses. Join with me and return to the chapter of the Knights Templar in Constantinople where they may even reward someone as brave and daring as you if you repent by letting you enter me and empty your seed into me. How would that feel after years of servitude and restraint of your sexual needs? Make this choice or the only alternative is death."

How many more twists will my mission take? How should I respond to this strange and unexpected switch in circumstances? I pondered my next course of action quickly but carefully. I could feel the knife pressing on my throat and even now I could feel warm drops of blood on my neck. I gasped for breath.

"Oh fair and beautiful maiden, I am undone and your words are so full of wisdom. The very end of this mission has finally revealed my true self to me. Long have I desired to have a Goddess for myself to satisfy my sexual desires. The temptations placed before me by the old monk were not lost on me. My sexual urges have been aroused. Now that I can hear your words, smell your sweet scent and feel your breasts pressed against me I realise that I would like nothing more than to have your naked body held against mine."

"Oh yes, I can feel that you desire me. There may be hope for you yet," she replied.

"Young fallen Goddess, let me see you, let me admire your beautiful body, let me see your young pert breasts. Just talking and imagining is arousing me. Whether you decide to kill me or take me with you or let me satisfy my sexual needs now on the floor of this temple, let me at least gaze upon you."

"Yes, I really think you might be persuaded. So you want to penetrate and impregnate me now, on the marble floor of this shrine to the Goddesses?"

"Oh, yes, young mistress, more than anything else," I replied.

She relaxed her grip slightly and pulled the knife away from my neck. I seized my opportunity, pushing her backwards with all of my strength. The force of the movement sent us both crashing onto the marble floor and the knife spinning away. I had played a treacherous and dangerous game, enticing the young girl into believing that I might follow her to create one small opening that I could exploit.

I confronted her, "How can you desert the Goddesses now? Do you not understand that by going with the disciples of the new religion you are betraying your sex, that you will subject yourself to a life of abuse just to satisfy the lusts of your male tormentors. Your rich clothes and jewellery are just meaningless vanity and will count for nothing. Come back, follow me back through the gates where I can re-unite you with the Goddesses."

I pleaded with her desperately. She faced up to me, her eyes wild with hatred and anger. She made a leap for the knife, her speed, suppleness and agility taking me by surprise as she twisted round and thrust the dagger into my side. I collapsed in pain onto the floor.

"The seed of the high priest, who you have just killed, is inside me. You are wrong, when I return the followers of the new religion will hold me in high honour. Not only that but I will take another young Goddess back with me who they can impregnate again and use how they wish."

With that parting exclamation she grasped the hand of the bewildered twelfth acolyte and dragged her running out of the inner sanctum and out of my reach.

My last desperate plea to her to return to the Goddesses had failed. I was crestfallen. I had rescued eleven of the Goddesses but I felt a bitter sense of failure that during that last encounter I had lost my battle to persuade the fallen Goddess and that she had escaped with yet another young acolyte. My wound was painful and bloody, but not deep or fatal. I picked up the crystals from the floor so I could release the quartz door and pass back through the other gates so that I could return to the Goddess Nemesis and make my report back to her. I was confused, uncertain as to whether my mission had been a partial success or an abject failure.

I could only leave that judgment to the Goddess Nemesis.