The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I gave her a piece of the crystal to hold against her pregnant stomach during the procedure to give her fortitude and to heal the pain she must suffer. I had been given a speculum, which I inserted into her and widened to stretch her open as far as I dare. The final piece of equipment I had was a large suction pump, the end of which I penetrated deep into the young girl's womb. I pumped hard. The brave young girl bit her lips and gripped onto the crystal for comfort whilst trying her utmost not to scream out in pain and draw the attention of the guards to us.

The equipment I had been given was effective and after a few minutes the foetus of the male child had been extracted, sucked up into the pump. I emptied the bloodied mess into the glass cage where the young novice had lately been lying to make it clear to our enemies that the powerful heir to their order had been destroyed. I had no qualms about my actions. I had to do what was necessary in the interests of the Goddesses and my instructions were perfectly clear, and had been confirmed by the dreams and visions of the trainee. This child must not survive as he had the potential to wreak great damage and harm.

The girl looked pale and shaken but was conscious of the urgency of our position and was soon up and dressed in the t-shirt and skirt that I had brought for her to escape in.

"We cannot delay any longer, Slave Nano, we must escape before the guardians of the temple find out that their defences have been penetrated. There is a door in the rear of this shrine that I remember as being the shortest route back to the surface."

I nodded and followed her. We entered into a passage and then turned into another one, wending our way through the secret labyrinth of corridors. Then we entered a long chamber lined with mirrored glass. As we ran down the mirrored corridor I saw fleeting images of the pair of us fleeing. Suddenly, as we neared the end of the chamber I heard a peal of laughter. It was the old man, the head of the order here and with him was the one I know of as Slave Douglas, both now changed into their ceremonial dress. He called out, mocking me.

"Don't think that flight from here will be so easy slave of the Goddesses."

I turned around to see how close the pursuit and threat was and saw them framed in the entrance to the mirrored chamber.

"You have already been tricked by illusions once, how will you manage now? What choices will you make? Will they condemn you to captivity by us or to the retribution of your so-called Goddess?"

At first I did not understand what he meant. Then a shock of realisation struck me. The Goddess novice had disappeared from my side, miraculously sucked into the mirrored Chamber. Before me, lining the long corridor were images of Goddess Nemesis's young trainee wearing the same t-shirt and skirt that I had dressed her in. I had hesitated and been tricked again. Some foul power had sucked the novice away and turned her into an illusion. The myriad images of young women stretched out before me their arms outreached. They started to call out to me. "Take me Slave Nano", "I am the true Goddess, take me", "Don't believe her, she is an illusion, I am the true Goddess", "no, she is a liar, I am the one you must rescue." Soon there was a murmuring of imploring demands as the voices called out from behind the mirrored walls.

The high priest of the Knight's Templar's laugh echoed above the muffled cries of the figures trapped in the mirrors.

"Fooled by illusion again, slave, when will you learn? Now will you make the right choice or will you give up and submit to me or, even worse, will you face the wrath of your own mistress when you return empty handed or with an illusion created by us."

I stood still, my head spinning with the harsh taunts of the priest and the cries of the girls. I tried to remain calm. I grasped the piece of amethyst that was in my pocket to help clarify my thoughts. Only one Goddess had the crystal in her possession. The devotees of the new religion were cunning and skilful but even they could not reproduce the powers of the crystal. I stood quietly in the centre of the chamber and held out the crystal in the palm of my hand, closed my eyes and entrusted to my own instincts.

I opened my eyes again. There, amidst the swirling images calling out to be released, there was one, with her arm outreached the other part of the crystal in her hand. The power of the two crystals was working to bring them together. The young acolyte was now pushing gently against the glass which began to yield and bend until the young Goddess was able to pass her hand with through. I grasped it and pulled her out of the mirror.

"Come quickly, we must get out of this place," I called to her urgently.

We raced to the end of the passage. Our pursuers followed us and entered into the far end of the chamber. We needed something to buy us some time. We would not be able to outrun the Knights Templar guards. I had to think of something to delay them. I took my crystal and threw it hard against the mirrored roof of the chamber and caught it again as it fell down. I waited and stared at the mirrored walls in hopeful anticipation. A crack opened up on the mirrored ceiling. It spread slowly and little by little ran down the length of the corridor and then down the sides of the chamber. And then it happened. The glass shattered into thousands of tiny shards that poured down like a deadly rain over the guards that had crossed the threshold of the mirrored chamber in pursuit. I shouted to the young acolyte.

"Run, run now, as fast as you can."

I did not wait to watch the explosions of shattered glass as the mirrored chamber imploded in on itself. In the distance as we dashed through the corridors of the crypt I could hear the shattering of glass and the shouts of panic from the guards. I recognised one passage from my earlier exploration of the crypt. At the end I could see the winding staircase I had descended earlier that would lead us up into the chapel. From the inside we simply pushed open the stone door and burst out of the next door into the chapel. A few of the tourists turned around to see what the commotion was all about but then quickly went back to their tour of the church.

The young novice and I emerged on the steps at the entrance of the temple. I had learnt from my previous mission to avoid pride and complacency and that lesson had been well learned. I knew that the task would not be completed until the young acolyte had been returned safely into Goddess Nemesis's care. I was right to be wary. The August sun still shone on the site but the feeling of the place was altogether different. The idyllic vision that I had encountered earlier had been supplanted by an overwhelming feeling of menace. I was conscious of heads turning towards us and watching us. Many of the people who just a few hours earlier had appeared to me in the guise of innocent visitors were congregating and had started to advance on us with a steely determination. Furthermore, sitting on the steps was a woman, as if she had been expecting us and was waiting for us. She stood up, turned to me and started to speak.

"It seems that you are need of some assistance Slave Nano," she said.

I replied, "how do I know that I can trust you?"

"What choice do you have? Look, the guardians of the temple are approaching and more will soon arrive from inside the chapel. You are trapped. If you do not accept my aid then the young novice will be recaptured, your mission would have failed and all your efforts would have been in vain."

Then, I remembered Goddess Nemesis's words to me. She had forewarned me that there would be help waiting for me outside the chapel. I was reassured by this knowledge. I turned to the woman and said, "yes, I accept your offer of aid."

At those words the body of the woman gradually started to change shape. I had never before witnessed anything like this miraculous transformation. Her arms changed into wings, her legs into sharp talons, her nose into a curved beak, all before my very eyes. Soon, the metamorphosis was complete and standing next to me was a magnificent giant eagle. She turned her beaked head towards me.

"I am Goddess Cihuacoatl, the winged Eagle Goddess of the Aztecs. Goddess Nemesis has sought my aid to assist the young novice's escape and ascent back into the realm of the Goddesses. Quickly, put the young Goddess on my back."

"What about me?" I asked.

Her penetrating eagle eyes fixed me with a gaze of contempt.

"There is only room for one person on my back. Goddess Nemesis sought my aid to rescue her acolyte only, she gave no instruction to return to her with a lowly slave. Besides, the thirteenth acolyte who was sacrificed by the Knights Templar order because of your failings was my own novice. My aid is for the young Goddess alone, not you. I deliver you now into the hands of the guardians of the temple. If you have the wits to escape from this then so be it, but your fate is nothing to me."

I replied, "Eagle Goddess, I cannot deny the justice and wisdom of what you say. But, before you take off, take these and return them to their rightful place."

I handed to the young novice all the tools that the Goddesses had given to me, the diamond of Amon Ra, the lapis lazuli key stone, the amethyst and the crystals. Did I detect a slight softening of her attitude towards me?

"You would surrender the only implements that might save you from your predicament?" she questioned. "Perhaps Goddess Nemesis's training of her slave has not been completely in vain. You show some selflessness and wisdom in doing so. The guards will be upon us soon. I must go now."

At these words she spread her giant wings and launched herself into the air. As she swooped up with the young novice clinging to her feathered back, she circled the chapel three times and then sped off into the distance. The guards of the temple looked on in awe and amazement, as I did, at the miraculous transformation they had witnessed and the awesome display of shape-shifting power of the Eagle Goddess. By now she was a mere speck in the distant blue sky as she sped on her way to deliver the young woman into the safe custody of Goddess Nemesis again.

I was on my own, confronted and overpowered by a group, some from the grounds of the chapel in normal dress and others from inside the chapel in the tabards of the red cross. This was my fate. At least I could accept what torments awaited me now in the knowledge that Goddess Nemesis's novice had been returned to her. I understood that I had to be sacrificed and that my well being counted for nothing in the wider scheme of this conflict.

I was strapped on my back to a bench, similar to Goddess's own whipping bench, my legs raised, my back-side and genitals exposed. I was surrounded by the advocates of the new religion, all naked save for the tabard of the red cross worn by the knights and the large silver crosses around the necks of the priests. Their cocks, many of them already with formidable and angry erections, were all exposed under their tabards. I was being prepared for some savage ritual punishment for the damage that I had done to their cause, both in Constantinople and here in France. I had resigned myself to my fate. The retribution of Cihuacoatl for abandoning her novice to a terrible fate was fair and just. She had surrendered me up to guards of the Knights Templar chapel with only my own feeble wits and resources to help me. I could only face whatever ordeals the priests had devised for me with fortitude, hopeful that my quest to release the young Goddess had been successful and that I had been of some use to Goddess Nemesis.

The elderly priest I had tracked into the secret crypt spoke to me.

"This is the place where we bring the young women who refuse to co-operate with us, who resist to opening themselves up to us and letting us enter them. They are tied onto this bench, their legs spread, their womanhood exposed to us ready to be penetrated. For as long as they resist us they are brought here. After constant abuse by each of my knights in turn they soon capitulate as when aroused my disciples are merciless and will not stop relieving themselves until a girl is broken and begs to offer herself to them of her own free will if she can be released from the ordeal.

"This is the punishment you will be subject to. If you had come over to us at an earlier time there might have been a role for you in our order, if you had rejected your Goddess and converted to us. This is no longer possible. You have decimated the Constantinople chapter of our order, you have killed a Knights Templar priest of high renown and great power, you have freed eleven of our captured novice Goddesses and now you have stolen an ancient and valuable relic, destroyed the unborn male who would have been a powerful figure in our order and released another acolyte. There can be no forgiveness for you even if you were to repent your sins. After you have been used by us then you will be ritually slaughtered, just as one of your young Goddesses was sacrificed. But, in the meantime we will use you for our amusement."

"Father, I know this slave of the Goddesses, I have encountered him before. It would give me great pleasure if you gave me the privilege of entering him first."

This was the Scottish voice again. I gathered my strength and summoned up one last venomous speech that I spat out into his face that was leaning, leering over me.

"Do not think you will escape from this betrayal unharmed. The Goddesses are all-seeing and all-knowing. Now that the full extent of your treachery has been revealed there will be no respite for you. Their retribution will be severe and uncompromising. Don't think that this order can protect you. Look how, even I have been able to penetrate your defences. The Goddesses will seek you out and punish you. There will be no escape from them."

These were the last words I spoke before I was penetrated. I felt his hard cock push into me, the wide girth of his tumescence painfully stretch my muscles until I yielded to his force and the hard penis filled my anal passage. I gasped in pain and humiliation. I could embrace and welcome this kind of treatment from my own Goddess when done as part of my training or as a punishment justly administered by Her, but to be used in this way by such a liar, whoremonger and betrayer was a humiliation I could not bare.

His movements were long and hard entering further into me with every savage thrust. I felt that my insides would split open as the hard cock went ever deeper inside me. Then he withdrew, not completely, but just to that point where the anal muscles tighten. He came into me again with the full force and weight of his body. I let out a cry and gasped again. This action was repeated again and again, long hard thrusts right up into me as far as his erect cock would reach followed by a series of fast fucking movements.

This was not all I had to endure. Whilst my arse was being painfully penetrated another knight had moved into position in front of my face. I knew what was coming. At first I resisted, holding my lips tightly shut and trying to prevent him entering my mouth, but I could do nothing as the priest pulled my mouth open so that the disciple's cock could slide into my mouth. At first the movements were shallow and gentle, but they soon got harder and deeper until they became long thrusts. I could sense the tip of his cock against the back of my throat, I could feel myself unable to speak or cry out gagging myself on his thick hard penis. I was being penetrated from both ends forcefully and relentlessly. Then a third disciple stood over me and started masturbating himself, his cock held over my face.

But this was not all. The priest started playing with my own cock, he started trying to bring it to an erection. He leant over me, his face in a lustful leering grin. He taunted me, "I would not normally offer you release, but this is not for your pleasure but for my amusement. We have sent your Goddess Nemesis the blood of a slaughtered novice, I would find it amusing to make an example of you and send her a sample of your cum. This will demonstrate to Goddess Nemesis what we think of her sending her slaves to do her dirty work. This token will show her what we do to slaves that get caught. We extract their seed from them and offer it back to their Goddesses as an insult."

I had one cock inside me, another in my mouth, a third over my face and my own was being worked by the hands of the priest. All four activities had now crystallised into fast rhythmic movements building up to their inevitable climaxes. It was the one I know of as Slave Douglas who reached his orgasm first thrusting wildly into me with deep penetrations. His body tensed, he let out a loud moan and then emptied his seed into me. The other disciple followed soon after. He pulled his cock out slightly so that at the point of climax he filled my mouth with his hot, sticky cum. I could do nothing to stop it as I swallowed the semen and digested it. Then the third cock came all over the side of my face. I could feel the sticky mess on the side of my forehead then gradually sliding and running into my eyes and onto my nose.

My humiliation at the hands of the Knights Templar knights was nearly complete. Finally, the priest brought about my own release. There was no pleasure in this orgasm though, I could only feel the desperate humiliation at the hands of my captors and the sense of defeat. The priest had collected my cum in a glass vial. This was to be my most bitter humiliation. This would be sent back to my own Goddess as evidence that Her slave had been taken and abused by Her enemies.

My ordeal did not end there, but there is little to be gained from describing the repeated incursions into my body enacted by the knights. They all took their turns and when their potency had recovered they came back again to inflict further abuse and humiliation on my broken body. I lost count of how many times I had been entered in both anus and mouth, of how many men had emptied their seed in me or over me. By the end of their torment I was a cum filled and cum covered mess.

Finally, after the knights themselves had exhausted themselves with their exertions, I was released from the bench, only to be chained up against the wall. The priest stood in front me. He held in front of him a magnificent sword with a rich jewel encrusted hilt.

"You will remain chained here to contemplate your fate and final demise at our hands, This was the sword of one of our founders, Hugues de Payens, it was taken from the treasuries of Jerusalem after our most famous defeat of Saladin in the first crusade along with many other relics in our possession. This is the sacrificial sword of this temple. Your death will be a long and lingering one."

He raised the sword against my neck where its razor sharp blade nicked me. Blood started dripping slowly from my neck. Then the priest taunted me with his words.

"No swift chivalric death for you, agent of the Goddesses. Your blood will slowly drain out of your body giving you an agonising death. You may last for several days until the life force is squeezed out of your body and you succumb to your final end. There are no Goddesses here to save you now. They have all deserted you. You have been deceived. They have used you and discarded you for the worthless nothing that you are. When we return to take you down you will be a rotting corpse and your life devoted to your Goddesses would have meant nothing."

At that parting remark the priest and all the other knights left me to my fate. I could feel drips of blood running slowly down my neck where it had been cut by the sword. The words of the priest had been designed to fill me with despair and at first they had done so. But once all the knights had left the dungeon in the crypt I started to reflect on them. I did not believe that the Goddesses would needlessly desert one of their slaves. The decision of the Eagle Goddess to leave me to this fate was a just one in the circumstances. But, I did not believe that Goddess Nemesis would leave me in this predicament without any hope.