The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

I racked my brains for any clues in the instructions she had given me. She had said that she could not come to my aid, but she had also said that if I needed help I should call on the Egyptian Goddesses. There had to be some hope in this message. Yet, how could I invoke any Goddess's aid, all of the objects that might have facilitated such a plea for help I had returned. But, Goddess had also done something else, before she sent me on this mission, she had marked me with her strap, one mark for each letter in her name. She did not describe this as a punishment but as a talisman. Was there some cause for hope in these words?

My plight was desperate. Even now I could feel myself getting light headed through just a slight loss of blood. Could I use this to my advantage? It was not dissimilar to the wonderful transcendent feeling that I have experienced from submission to Goddess, when you open yourself up and embrace pain. I knew that Shaman's from different cultures can summon the spirit world by placing themselves into a meditative sate. Perhaps I could reproduce that same transcendent experience. I blanked out every other thought. Even if I was unsuccessful at summoning a Goddess to my aid this could still give me the strength to endure the lingering path to death that awaited me. I focused on the strokes that Goddess Nemesis had given me to try and make a connection with the talisman that she had left on my body. I visualised the strap coming down on my back side. I felt and embraced the initial shock and glowing pain. I welcomed the suffering that was being inflected on me. Instinctively, I chanted out the letters of Goddess's name. N E M E S I S. I kept doing this until it turned into an incantation of submission.

Then I saw her. At first I thought this must be the last throes of delirium before my demise. But, quickly I recognised that this was no vision, this was a Goddess, who had stepped out of the Ancient world into the Knight's Templar's crypt. I saw her revealed in all her magnificence. Adorned in her ceremonial robes embroidered with shimmering golden thread, a gold pectoral in the shape of a lion hung around her neck. Her long straight obsidian black hair was decorated with beads and precious stones. She stood close before me her dark brown eyes piercing into my soul. This was Goddess Sekhmet revealed to me.

Then she leant forward and extended her tongue. She leant up to me and started to lick the trickles of blood from my body. The rough surface of her tongue on my skin felt like that of a wild and savage beast. She worked from my hands up my arm, from my stomach all the way up my chest to my neck and the source of the flow of blood with long languid strokes not stopping until every drop of blood had been taken from the body. The sensation was intoxicating. It felt like having your life blood being taken away from you and then given back. Then she released me from my chains and I fell to my knees before her.

"Pay homage to Goddess Sekhmet
Kneeleth before her
Supplicate yourself in tribute to Her

"O Slave, whose blood hath been offereth in sacrifice to the Goddess O Slave, whose blood appeaseth the wrath of the Goddess.
O Slave, whose offering of blood bringeth fertility to my realm
Prostrate yourself in awe at the majesty of Sekhmet, Lion Goddess of the Nile"

I am almost too awe struck to respond, but managed to mutter the following words.

"Goddess Sekhmet, I prostrate myself before you and offer myself into your service."

I realised that in some way the Knight's Templar priest had made a serious error. By shedding my blood he had created a catalyst that allowed me to summon Goddess Sekhmet.

"O Slave who delivereth Goddess Sekhmet's own acolyte to me
O Slave, who hath recovereth the diamond of Amon Ra stolen from my shrine
Goddess Sekhmet offereth her gratitude and protection for these services unto her
O Slave, returneth unto thine own Goddess for Her judgement"

Goddess Sekhmet had dismissed me. The vigilance of the guards and priests was diminished and consequently I was able to trace my tracks out of the crypt back into the chapel without any mishap. I caught a taxi back to Paris and then continued my journey back to England for my rendezvous with Goddess Nemesis. Had her novice been returned safely? I felt sure that the Eagle Goddess was who she said she was because such remarkable shape shifting powers could only have been exercised by a Goddess and I was encouraged by the fact that Goddess Sekhmet was aware the diamond from her shrine had been recovered, but until I returned and faced Goddess Nemesis I could not know for certain. I could only present myself to Her and await Her judgement on the success of my mission.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers