The Chuck Lutkus Story

Story Info
Chuck Lutkus talks about his entry into organized crime.
2.9k words
4.06
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Chuck, Chuck Lutkus and yeah I do kill people for a living but I'm really just a regular guy you know. Sure I got a taste for the finer things in life. I like Ray-Ban sunglasses, Baracuta G9 jackets, Lactose polo shirts, Sansabelt slacks, Keds Champions, Browning firearms, white Corvettes, smooth jazz and shirley temples but if you take away all of those glamourous trappings away from I'm really just a good working class kid from Chicago. The only thing that makes me different from your normal joe is that I ended up going down a very weird path in life.

I grew up in Marquette Park. My dad was a welder and my mom worked in a bottling plant. I was an okay kid in school. I kept to myself, I didn't get into any trouble and I kept a C- average. After I graduated from high school I joined the Army Rangers and I figured that when I got home I go enroll in a police academy and become a cop but fate ended up having something different in store for me.

The first thing I did when I got back to Chicago was to go get drunk at this little dive bar in Bridgeport called Tony T's. I drank one to many cranberry vodkas and I ended up getting into a shouting match with this big Mexican jarhead that was a real asshole. Well one thing led to another and in drunken haze I ended up accidentally beating the guy to death.

The next morning I woke on top of a barroom table and Tony T himself gave me a bloody mary for breakfast. Tony T was a little old Italian guy who was always dressed like he was going to go out golfing. After I had drank breakfast Tony T told me that he liked my style and he gave me a hundred dollar bill. He said that he had ten more hundred dollar bills for me if I came back to the bar at eight o'clock and did a job for him.

When I left the bar I was in a good mood so I decided to go out and wet my noodle. I got into my Brown 1984 Buick Skylark and cruised around Lincoln Ave. looking for a hooker. I ended up picking up this cute short, pale, chunky, baby faced Puerto Rican chick in her early twenties who had short black wavy hair, small dark brown eyes, a pug nose, pouty lips, a pair big fat tits, a large ass, thick legs and small feet.

The hooker said her name was Bebe and she had a soft breathy voice. Bebe was dressed kind of funny for hooker. She wore cowry shell earrings, black make-up, a yellow and gold beaded necklace, a black Perfecto motorcycle jacket, a woven hemp purse, a yellow cotton tube dress, black nail polish, and a pair of black harness boots.

Bebe agreed to fuck me for seventy bucks. I got us a room at this rundown motel called The Venus that had Spanish tiles on the roof.

When Bebe walked into the motel room she put her purse down, turned on the room's clock radio and moved the radio dial onto a salsa station. Then Bebe did a little strip tease. She flung her jacket onto the floor and slipped off her tube dress. She was wearing a pair of purple crochet panties.

I took my shirt off and bent her over the bed. She giggled when I pulled her panties down and I stuck a finger into her plump, little, shaved pussy. After I wiggled around in her pussy for a while I took it out and smelled it. It smelled awesome. I became rock hard so I dropped trou, slipped on a condom, and went into her hard and fast. I pounded that little piggy's wet pussy like a V8 piston. Bebe was making these husky sounding moaning noises the whole time I was banging her and oh boy, was it fun feeling her ass jiggle on my stomach. When I felt myself about to crescendo I slowed down my pace considerably and let my seed slowly ooze out.

When we were down fucking Bebe split a joint with me and I ordered a pizza. We talked about our families while we were eating. I told her about my mom and dad and she told me about her kids who were living with her sister. She showed me photographs of them and everything. Bebe said was raised by her grandmother who was this big deal Santeria priestess and that she was a follower of this orisha sprit thing called Oshun. Bebe said that she was saving up her money and that one day she was going to open up her own botanica. When I told her I was in the army Bebe gave me a red and white beaded necklace that she said represented Chango who was the orisha of war and that it would bring me good luck. I'm wearing that necklace right now underneath and seeing how well my criminal career has been going so far it seems to be working.

After Bebe left I took a nap and when I woke up it was seven o'clock. When I got to the bar the bartender told me Tony T was waiting for me in the basement.

When I got down into the dimly lit basement Tony T was sitting with his feet up behind a steel desk with two old rusty bar stools standing in front of it. A weird angry looking stocky, tan, thirty year old with a brown hair in a bombage pompadour wearing a shiny powder blue rat pack style suit, a white silk shirt, a shiny powder blue tie, a white silk hanky in his breast pocket, a gold Rolex, a sapphire pinky ring and pair shiny white tuxedo shoes was in one of the stools. One day I would murder this man.

I sat down on the empty stool and Tony T said "Hiya Chuck. I'm glad you decided to accept my job offer. By the way this is Joey Cool. You'll be working with him on a job tonight. Now say hello to Joey Chuck."

"Hello Mr. Cool its nice meeting you."

Joey Cool turned around in his stool and looked at me like I was some sort of crazy jerk that just popped out of a dumpster. Joey Cool looked me over once, shrugged his shoulders and turned back towards Tony T.

"Chuck you'll have to forgive Joey's rudeness. He's just not the talkative type."

At this point there was an awkward pause in the conversation. The only sound that could be heard was the hum of a flickering fluorescent light. Tony T took his feet off the desk and looked at me very serious expression on his face.

"Now this job your going to be doing tonight is very important too me and the outfit. Normally I wouldn't put somebody with your inexperience on a job like this but I think you got a natural talent for this line of work so I'm trusting you to be able to do this so don't let me down. Now then for this job you two will be driving over to printers row to see a guy named Charles Chiffon. You'll be meeting him at his penthouse on top of the Galehaut Building. Charles Chiffon is an independent cocaine dealer who owns a handful of clubs in Lakeview. Now Charley boy has been raking in the millions the selling the devil's dandruff by the metre and we think its high time that Mr. Chiffon gives us a piece of his action. So when you two see Mr. Chiffon I want you to convince him to give us a twenty percent share in his business. Now Joey I want you to do what ever it is that you need to do to convince Charles Chiffon to comply with our demands but you cannot kill him. If you kill this golden goose there will be severe consequences for everyone present in this room. In fact try not to kill anybody. Am I understood?"

Me and Joey Cool nodded our heads in unison. Tony T opened up a desk draw, took out a Browning Hi Power, and slammed it on top of the desk.

"Now Chuck I want you to do what Joey tells you to do and make sure you make yourself look intimidating. Your not the most brutal looking guy I've ever seen so wave this gun around if you think you need to get your point across. Do you have any questions that you want to ask me before you leave?"

"No. I don't got any questions."

"Well get going then. Come back when the job is done.

I grabbed the Browning High Power and stuffed it in my jacket pocket before we left. We drove to printers row in Joey Cool's white 1977 Cadillac El Dorado. I tried to make small talk with Joey Cool in the car but he gave me the silent treatment so we sat in silence and listened to Joey's Ethel Merman's greatest hits cassette tape. The ride got creepy when Joey Cool started singing along to "Rose's Turn".

The Galehaut building is a big skyscraper that has big revolving glass doors, a big white marble lobby and big bronze elevators. Joey Cool hands the doorman a white envelope and we head into the private penthouse elevator.

During the elevator ride up to the penthouse Joey Cool said to me "Now listen tight and listen right. I'm Joey fucking Cool and anybody who makes me look like a fool doesn't get to live so do what I say. I can't afford any rookie bullshit going down on the job tonight bohunk. If you fuck up I'll start by shooting off your toes and then god only knows where my twisted imagination will take me. Do you understand this shit that I'm saying?"

"Yes."

"What did you fucking say?"

"Yes I understand what you are saying sir."

"Good. Very good. I like people who show me a little bit of fucking respect."

When the elevator doors opened my ears were overwhelmed by the sound of the The Trashmen playing "The Surfin' Bird". Charles Chiffon had big white living room that had big windows and was filled with modern art and leather furniture.

There was also a big ugly muscular black guy that was over six feet tall that was sitting on a leather sofa and reading a motorcycle magazine. The black had had a huge Afro and scary looking gaunt face. He was wearing a black mesh tank top, black leather wristbands, a black garrison belt, black leather jeans, a pair of black linemen boots and a Desert Eagle in a black shoulder holster. The black leatherman growled in a deep voice "What are you two doing here?"

Joey Cool replied "Where here to see Mr. Chiffon."

"Well Mr. Chiffon is busy right now!"

"Is that so."

Joey Cool pulled out his nickel-plated ivory handled Colt 1911A1 and shot the bodyguard in the head before the guy could even flinch. The gun's fourty-five caliber bullet put a silver dollar sized hole in the big ugly black guy's forehead. and the back of the guy's skull literally exploded. There was blood and brains everywhere.

All of the doors in the penthouse where open except for one and it was locked so Joey Cool unlocked it with a pick gun he always kept in his jacket pocket. Both of us took out our pistols before we opened the door. We opened we saw a white room full of S&M gear that had a kick ass stereo system inside of it. Inside of the room there was also a ballgagged psychobilly tranny locked into a pillory getting pounded by a pale, tall, thin, leatherman.

The tranny looked like it was in it's late twenties and it had pale, sinewy body that was covered in sailor tattoos. The chick with the dick had lime green hair in a big beehive hairstyle, an angular face, eyelids painted purple hazel cat eyes, pearl earrings, lips painted green, purple plastic nails, a pair of big fake tits, pierced nipples, a tight bony ass, a small hairless dick that had it's urethra pierced and it was wearing a pair of black cowgirl boots.

The man fucking the tranny was Charles Chiffon. Charles looked a little bit like Willy Deville. He was a tall, thin, pale fourty year old a long flowing jet-black pompadour mullet, beady dark brown eyes, a pierced right ear, a hooked nose, high cheek bones, a pencil mustasche, thin lips and a pointy chin. He was wearing a black leather vest, dog tags, black motorcycle chaps and a pair of black engineer boots. He would of looked dashing if his willy wasn't hanging out.

Charley Chiffon was really banging that tranny's ass hard with slow powerful thrusts. In fact he was banging it so hard that he didn't even notice that me and Joey Cool had walked into the room. Joey Cool shot the Charley's kick ass stereo system to get his attention. Chiffon was a bit surprised was a bit surprised when he saw me and Joey Cool standing there but he wasn't too surprised. The first words out of his mouth were " Hey guys can you at least let me finish up here?"

"No."

"Goddamnit!"

Charles Chiffon pulled out and his dick went half soft and he had this windsock thing going on with his cock.

"Where's Alby?'

"You mean the big black guy in the living room?"

"Yeah that's Alby."

"He had an accident and hurt his head."

"Is he still breathing?"

"Nope."

"Goddamnit!!!...So what do you guys want anyways?"

"The outfit wants twenty percent of your action."

"Well you can tell those geriatric guineas to go fuck themselves!"

Joey Cool scowled and pointed his fourty-five at Charles Chiffon's forehead.

"That wasn't a very fucking nice thing to say!"

"If you shoot me asshole you guidos won't be seeing any of my money!!"

Joey lowered his pistol and pointed it at the tranny's head.

"You know you got a fucking point there."

"Hey man Rita's got nothing to do with this! Leave her out of this!!!"

Joey Cool smirked and walked over to the tranny. He put the cold steel muzzle of his Colt against the he-she's anus. The tranny squirmed in terror and tears started to run down its face. Charles Chiffon stood there motionless with a stunned look on his face. Joey pressed the gun down on the tranny's rectum and its whole body heaved. Joey smiled.

"Listen shit dick if you don't agree to our terms your butt buddy over here is going to have a very slow and fucking painful ride to tranny heaven!!!"

"Okay. Okay! I'll do what you say just don't harm Rita man."

Joey Cool put his gun away and Charles Chiffon a business card that he took out of the breast pocket of his white silk dress shirt.

"Call this number."

"What about the dead body in the living room?"

"The big boss will send over some cleaners if you ask him nicely. Now go call him."

We followed Chiffon into his bedroom and watched him call "the big boss". Charles Chiffon was shaken up pretty badly and voice quivered when talked. When he spoke into to the phone he said "Its Charles Chiffon...Listen man...I mean sir. You can have twenty percent of my profits...Yeah...Once a week sounds good...Yeah Fridays sound good...Yeah he can meet in my penthouse...Listen I have a body in here and...Thank you sir...Yes thank you very much sir...Okay... Goodbye now sir."

Charles Chiffon looked up at us when he was done talking.

"What now?"

Me and Joey Cool left the room in silence without answering Charles Chiffon's question. Joey Cool closed the bedroom door behind him and left Charles Chiffon alone in the dark. We took the elevator down to the lobby and drove back to Tony T's.

When we get to Tony T's we head down to Tony T's basement "office". Tony T is waiting for us with a big smile on his face.

"The Big Boss just called me. He said he was very pleased with the work you guys did tonight. You two did a good job. Now how did are friend Chuck Lutkus tonight Joey?"

"Ah, he did okay."

"That very high praise coming from Joey Cool Chuck. You should be very proud of yourself right now."

Tony T opened up the draw to his desk, took out ten hundred dollar bills and a business card.

"Here's your payment and here's a business card from your new place of employment You are now officially work at the Rosen Machine Shop in Humboldt Park. On the company books it will say that your working there as a assistant machinist. You go over there on Fridays and ask for Estelle Rosen. She'll give you a paycheck. Does this sound good to you Chuck?"

"Yes."

"Good. Come by here tomorrow morning. I have some more jobs for you to do. Oh and you can keep the pistol too."

When I left the bar I went straight to my parents house in Marquette Park and told them about my new job as assistant machinist. My dad was disappointed that I wasn't going to be a cop but he was happy that I found a job. That night I slept on the couch in the living room and in the morning I had leftover kugelis for breakfast.

So Yeah. That I how I got started in organized crime. Maybe I'll tell you about the first time I murdered a guy some other time.