The Church

Story Info
A couple has sex in church.
890 words
3.33
17.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain had forced them to abandon the picnic and seek shelter, he grabs her hand and leads her up the grassy path to the church. Pushing open the big oak doors they both enter and look around to see if anyone is about. They look around as they walk down to the front of the church to where the stained glass windows are situated, their eyes taking in the beautiful colours and the biblical scenes they portray. He stands behind her and wraps his arms around her waist, she leans into him and rests her head against his shoulder as they both look at the glass. Her fingers lazily stroking his clasped hands, his breathe teasingly blowing on her ear.

He snakes his hand underneath her t-shirt and glides his fingertips over her stomach, she lets out a soft moan as his fingers tease her warm flesh. She wriggles against him as he finds one of her ticklish spots, he dips his head and kisses her neck just below her ear which again makes her wriggle. She can feel something rubbing against her lower back, she reaches round and between them and grins as she brushes her hand over the bulge forming in his trousers. She rubs her hand over the bulge and purrs softly as she feels his body push against hers and her hand cups him.

He moves his hand slowly upwards to her breasts, his fingers sliding underneath the material of her bra and grazing against her breast. She arches her upper body into his touch, his fingers cupping her breast and his thumb rubbing over her nipple. With his other hand he slides his fingers along the waist band of her jeans, he unzips them and runs his fingers lightly over her panties letting them dance on her covered flesh. She unzips his jeans and slides her hand inside and runs her fingers over his cock before releasing it through the zipper.

He growls and brings his hand out of her jeans and spins her round to face him, his hand still toying with her nipple as he pulls her closely to him. She moans as she feels his cock tip rub against her waist, she reaches down and pushes his jeans down to his knees. She grazes her lips over his before dropping to her knees and kisses his cock tip, both his hands now gripping her shoulders as her tongue dances over his erect cock tip. She closes her mouth over the tip and suckles, swirling her tongue over and darting the tip in and out of his cock slit. She slides her mouth slowly down to the base of his cock, letting her lips vibrate on him as she moans. His grip tightens on her shoulders as his knees buckle slightly, his cock throbbing in her tight mouth as she bobs up and down on it.

He lets her do this a few times before he pulls out of her mouth and drops onto his knees next to her, he kisses her hard on her lips as his hands roam her body. He tugs at her jeans and pulls them down to the top of her thighs exposing her red lace panties, he slides his hand inside and over her wet pussy lips. Her hand encircles round his cock and slowly moves up and down as his fingers tease her pussy lips open, he pushes them apart and pushes a finger down to her wet hole. He pushes his finger in and out a few times then plunges it fully in and lets his thumb rub against her clit. She tightens her grip on his cock as his thumb teases her clit, she moans loudly and grinds her hips against his fingers.

He pushes her down onto the floor and pulls her jeans and panties down and tosses them to the side then does the same with his jeans, he rubs his cock tip along her wet pussy lips and then pushes it between them. The coldness of the stone floor on her half naked body makes her shiver, sending goose bumps all over her body. He pushes the tip in and out a few times then slowly pushes fully into her, he watches as her body writhe under him. Slowly he starts to thrust in and out, building a rhythm as she lifts her legs up and out to allow him to penetrate her deeper. She tightens her pussy on him as he thrusts hard and deeply into her, their bodies moving together as their orgasm rapidly builds.

"Ohhh J.... ohhhh" she moans as her pussy spasms on his cock.

"Cum for me baby" He growls as his body trembles.

Both their orgasms explode, their bodies writhing together as they both cum. He dips his head and kisses her as he slides his spent cock out of her wet pussy.

The door to the church creaks, he quickly grabs their jeans and they manage to slip them on just as an elderly woman walks down the aisle towards them. He helps her up and they both grin as the woman looks at them curiously, they both smile at her and hurry out of the church, once outside he pulls her to him and kisses her and they both burst out laughing.