The CIA Doublecross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at my side, "We probably aren't compatible living together. How could you put up with a messy woman like me?"

I put my arm around her and kissed her hair. Her arms around my middle squeezed tight.

I picked her up and walked us to the bed. She lay mostly on top and cried softly. It took a while to die out and I let my fingers work on her back.

"You were right. Everything the other night was total bullshit."

I pulled up the spread and worked her out of the clothes. She got mine off. She straddled my thigh, one leg up against my crotch. My arm was over her shoulder, keeping us pressed together.

After a long silence, she said, "How are we going to sort this out?"

My fingers liked working on her bare back better than on her tee shirt. The muscles rippled and flexed and felt good.

She leaned up and kissed me lightly. "Maybe you are thinking that Dolores' skin cure will solve all our problems?"

I pressed her head on my shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I'm wondering after all that therapy stuff how many issues we really have."

My erection was along her hip and she fingered him, running over the ridge of the helmet and back.

"I was thinking in the car about how much I want you, and whether a good hard fuck would do any good."

"But you aren't hitting on me, so the answer must have been no?"

"Well, Dolores has those fancy words about reintegrating your personalities and that is a little complicated for a simple cock."

That got me a hard squeeze and a giggle. "Scott, you are a devil. This thing is not simple. It's big, it's hard, it is throbbing in my hand, it is juicing on me."

"Hey, this started because I was regretting letting you get away from me and just wanting back the hot girl from last summer. No shrinks, no baggage."

"No shrinks, no baggage." Her lips were soft and demanding. Her pelvis was grinding on me.

I switched us around and slid right into her wetness. Hands were pulling my ass into her as hard as they could.

I did a few lazy strokes. "But it's not simple. You're right. Can you have simple sex but a complicated relationship?"

She humped up at me and gasped, "Do me. Do me hard and fast. We'll talk about the other later."

My body remembered that it took some doing to get Marsha's fire burning, but after that it was wild and rough. It was the same woman as yesterday, but different. This one wanted me all to herself. She wanted to talk dirty, to curse me, and cry on my shoulder. She made me come before she did. She took me in her mouth to get me hard all over again.

After an hour, she was reduced to lying back and sucking on my fingers.

"So what's complicated about that? We both needed sex. We got sex. We're worn out."

"You are not the same woman I beat up the other night."

She sat on my chest, her bottom oozing.

"What's different? Same tits. Same pussy."

"You already admitted you gave me a line of BS." I sat back against the headboard and pulled her in tight.

She licked the side of my face and asked, "Can I just be a no bullshit girlfriend for a while? No history, no shrink, no baggage. A brand new girlfriend."

"You really think you need to ask me that, dumbshit? I'm crazy for you in case you hadn't noticed."

"Yes, dumbshit, that's me."

She smiled, "I guess you can't call me that in public?"

I guided us to the kitchen to search for dinner ingredients. "You know we have a saying in computing about things that are a feature, not a defect?"

"Yes?"

"Maybe it would work for you to keep two of your personalities around. The organized HR executive, and the messy, passionate no bullshit girlfriend."

I sat her on the counter, blushing, as I found drink materials and let her do the mixing. The view was terrific. There was a package of pork chops in the fridge, along with some green beans and salad makings. I went to work, letting her sit there with stiff nipples pointing at me as she sipped her drink.

"You're gorgeous. I want you."

"You just had me. You are worn out." She looked down and he was very limp.

"I guess I have an active imagination."

"Come here."

She buried my head in her boobs and I licked the nearest one. My voice was muffled in her cleavage, but I said, "This no bullshit body is to die for."

"You are being too nice. I need some reason to keep beating you."

Our tongues toyed with each other while we stared that out. I said, "Send me back to cooking so we can eat."

She tried to shove me away but I picked her up and walked us to the bed again, landing on her and sliding into that warm wet place that was getting very familiar.

She shouted at me, "What are you doing!"

I gave her five good strokes and stood. "Just showing you he wasn't completely dead."

She jumped up and beat on my ass. Serious hard swats. "There. Feels good. You better keep coming back to this pussy, or else."

Her arms went around my neck and her tongue in my mouth. Finally, she relaxed and we went back to making dinner. We were hip to hip at the counter and she nudged me every so often.

"I was thinking this thing with Cooper might get us killed and I decided we might as well go together."

"If you keep throwing me curves like that, we'll never eat." I had her in a very tight embrace, growling and making male protective noises.

She insisted on eating on the sofa, sitting side by side tightly. She kept giggling and kissing the side of my face. Whispered in my ear that new girlfriends giggled and kissed a lot because they felt insecure.

I told her to relax while I cleaned up and brought back some dessert. There was ice cream, and even some berries. I drizzled Grand Marnier on them and brought the bowls to the sofa. She had on a very pretty short nightie that had her pussy peeking out the bottom. I threatened to put ice cream there and lick it off, but she said too icky for tonight. She didn't do that on first dates, but thank you anyway for the ice cream. We fed each other spoonfuls and acted silly. I knew we had to talk about tomorrow's meeting with Cooper but was stalling. This time she took the dishes to clean up and brought back a wet cloth to clean my fingers and face. I took the cloth and did her face and fingers. She lay on me and hummed. For a dumbshit, this was one fine woman I held in my arms

She pulled on my hair and said, "We can't fool around any longer, we have to talk about tomorrow."

I carried her to the messy bed and deposited the body in the middle. I came back with a glass of water to share and my laptop. "I'm going to check something from your WiFi and you are going to forget about it except what I am going to show you in a minute. If anyone asks, I took you back here after dinner and all you can remember is that the sex was good."

"Why don't you make that a true statement?"

I ignored her as I used an encrypted VPN to an anonymous server maintained by a friend in Europe to access an encrypted database that was a close clone of the company's real database, which was currently offline until tomorrow morning. A few keystrokes had me into the file we were looking for, which had thirty or so entries. About right for the gyro section.

She was holding on to my hair and had her chin on my shoulder. "You know a lot about this stuff."

"That look like what we want?"

"Yes. It only took you seconds to get it. How do you do that?"

"There's a reason why techies get paid so much."

I logged out. Less than five minutes active on the local ISP account. I leaned back on her thigh and closed my eyes. "I want your HR personality to think of the most paranoid version of what Cooper is up to and tell me."

She lay on her pillow and closed her eyes as well. I reached for her hand and pressed it between mine.

"You mean like those Cold War spy novels?"

"Yes."

"Well, I guess some sort of double cross."

"What about double doublecross?"

"Tell me." More fingers in my hair, pulling. "You have very nice hair, for a guy."

"Since we have just started dating, I have to tell you that you have gorgeous hair that turns me on every time I see you." I switched us around so her head was on my middle and I could fool with her hair.

"Tell me about the spies." she said.

"Cooper's phony resume says he is an ex-CIA private investigator. Not traceable, unless you are on the inside, because they never admit or deny employment. So he is really FBI, working for the Justice Department on suspected Asian piracy to reverse engineer the gyro and sell the result to the highest bidder."

"You left out the double double."

"Yes, the real truth is that he is in a small CIA/military intelligence unit that specializes in finding and preventing theft of sensitive technology by foreign military organizations."

"Shit. This isn't for real, is it?"

"Maybe not, but let's take the story one step further. Cooper and his team don't know it, but they have already been betrayed and the intel guys from you know where have id'd you and me. Spies don't like messy problems, but perhaps the two of us disappear without notice. A note is left behind implying that something is going on and we decided to take off to indulge our affair."

Her voice was trembling, "When we don't show, Cooper can't decide whether we are just flakes or whether something more serious is happening. He leaves the scene, with two unknowns in the area to keep watch on developments. He has one short moment of sympathy for us, and goes back to his job."

Her grip was very tight. "This is too close to home. I'm scared."

I pulled up the blanket. "If we get married, do you promise to hold me like this when we go to sleep?"

She slumped and her tongue found my lips. "Bastard. Telling me horror stories. If you hadn't just fucked me to death, I'd think you were hitting on me."

"I am. Hitting on you to keep you alive. Now go to sleep. We will talk in the morning."

She was dressed in HR uniform and handing me a cup of coffee. "I'm going in early. Have most of a story for why my assistant, Jennifer, needs access to the hard copy files. Corporate HR wants to check a cross section of employee files to review HR effectiveness in employee outcomes."

She leaned over, "You don't deserve a kiss in your current condition, but I'm giving you one anyway. Remember, this is the HR personality kissing you." The lips were warm, but the contact was short, and then she was gone out the door.

I showered and decided to do breakfast at Starbucks. I had some more anonymous things to do on the net.

Cooper was in a chair outside Marsha's office when I arrived just before nine. I sat down and handed him a flash drive. "There are thirteen files in there. The wrapper is going to erase them at the second access or noon today, whichever is earlier."

"Thurston, just when I was beginning to think you aren't an asshole, you prove you are."

"Never denied it. Life can be tough for spies like you. Marsha knows you are about three layers down in subterfuge."

"I could make you disappear, just like that."

"I told her that too. But spies don't like messy cleanups, so you are not likely to kill us."

He had just finished saying, "Don't press your luck," when Marsha walked in with an armful of files.

"Come to my office."

"Put your gloves on, Mark. You have exactly one hour to examine them before they go back with my assistant, Jennifer, who is conducting a longitudinal study of HR effectiveness."

He was good at this, and kept his small camera busy, clicking at many pages.

"You can forget that business about a letter. We have taken other steps to deal with the problem."

He said nothing and kept clicking. In forty-five minutes, he was finished. Marsha ushered him to the door. "Thank you so much for coming, Mr. Cooper. I'm sure this will be your last visit." Her tone was hard and firm. No more fucking around. He glanced at the two of us and was gone.

"I think HR needs to approve two hardship requests for a week's vacation, starting now."

"I just had the same thought. Go gather a duffel for warm weather and meet me at my place in an hour."

Shorts, jeans, hiking shoes, wind breaker. Floppy hat and sun screen. Two bottles of wine wrapped in clean underwear. Computer gear and chargers. Two pair of dark glasses.

If we were not leaving tracks, then credit cards were out. I stopped at the bank and withdrew three thousand. There wasn't much more in there anyway.

She had glamorous boy shorts on in a fetching crimson shade. The top was tight and showed her tits to great advantage. "Did you tell me you were finishing your junior year?"

"Senior, but if you want me to be a bimbo junior, I can work on that."

"Guess what, wherever we are going, no credit cards and no use of our current cell phones."

"You want me to get some cash?"

"I pulled three grand. How far am I taking you?"

"It's a deep dark secret, especially since we might be bugged in here."

"Whichever girl I am running off with, I like your thinking." I rubbed her butt, which was too hard to pinch.

She was still being mysterious when we pulled up a long driveway ten minutes out of town. "My sister's. Open the garage and get the jalopy out so I can put this in there."

Turned out Marsha was now driving a restored Model A roadster and headed back into the hills of San Diego County. I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the ride. The warm wind blasted us over the small windscreen. "We need beer," I said.

"And other things. You are shacking up with me for several days."

This was something else. The new, no bullshit girlfriend was definitely in charge. The techie dweeb needed to keep his head down.

In a few miles, she pulled off into a grove of trees. Grabbing one of her duffels, she motioned to me to follow her out of sight of the road. "This is stuff left over from a college play that was in the back of my closet. We are changing identities right now. She skinned down to her underwear and pulled a high necked granny dress over her head. I held a mirror for her as she did her hair in a tight bun and tied on a bonnet. With some touches of makeup here and there, she was suddenly almost forty. Out of the duffel came a pair of denim bib dungarees for me. And old fashioned shoes for both of us.

"There is a grocery in about a mile on the left. You are Arthur and I am Martha. You don't say a word until I ask you to, and act like a loving, but squished down in his slippers husband of a strong Christian woman."

It worked. She bustled up and down the aisles, filling the basket with a week's groceries. She whispered to me, "No beer here, wrong image."

The kindly checkout woman asked, "You folks from around here?"

Martha answered, "No, we are from one of the church communities down near Julian. Just shopping with you for a change."

"Well, thank you for coming in."

We were smiling and rolling down the two lane road when I said, "No wonder you have multiple personalities, you are a born actress."

"It's a weakness, I guess." She laughed and ran her fingers through my hair.

The car had a powerful hot rod engine, and she handled it perfectly. I kissed the back of her hand. "I sure like the treatment I'm getting. Any time you want to run away, I'd like to be part of it."

She pulled into a gas station with a store. "Fill this thing up and get some beer. Put on your baseball cap and your shades and make yourself into a rural handyman."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I told the counter guy I had a customer who needed a new fence and where was the nearest hardware. He pointed me down the road to 'Scotty's.'

Another forty-five minutes up a series of winding roads with hidden turns and we pulled up under the elevated deck of a very rundown looking redwood house. Board and batten with lots of sun bleaching and rain marks.

Marsha produced a key and we entered on the ground floor. Dark and cool, but dry and clean smelling. I had been expecting mold.

After we opened the shades, the second floor was very nice. Expensively decorated. Oriental area rugs. Solid cherry dining table. Fieldstone fireplace.

I carried in several loads of stuff. Marsha had two beers and the lunch salads arranged on a table with an umbrella on a back deck looking into pine trees.

I gave her a nice kiss and asked, "What gives?"

She didn't let go but kept her arms around my neck. "My sister knows I went through all those men last summer. So I told her I had met a guy who was a big change for the better, and maybe he was the one. Could I borrow the roadster and the family cabin for a few days to find out."

"You witch. You tell her a true story and hang me out to dry. Did I tell you that in one of your dreams the other night you begged me to marry you?"

"OMG, I didn't!"

"Yes, you did, and worse, I accepted!" I was easing her clothes off.

"Fuck! Now I am really stuck with you! I thought I could be your new girlfriend. We could have some dates. We could check compatibility. We could have an engagement, sort of..."

"Too late for all that. You are mine, and I'm not giving you up."

I sat in one of the chairs and she settled in my lap. Real tears were rolling down her cheeks onto my shirt.

"This is so fucked up. I think I know where I stand with you, and find out we are almost married!"

"There are worse things that could happen."

She cried on my shoulder. "Shit, shit, shit. What am I going to do?"

"Have that beer and some lunch."

She went in the bathroom and came back with her face washed and all the makeup gone. So was her top. The Marsha tits were out and mesmerizing me. I went and got my sunscreen. She turned the chair around so she got sun on her front. I made sure she had lotion where it mattered.

"Did you say we were shacked up here for a few days?"

"Yes, but that was before I knew I already gave away all my bargaining points." She draped herself over my head and cried, "Damn it Scott, I am really, really in love with you. I guess I have to stop pretending. You said you would beat any pretending out of me."

"I did. But a little play acting with sexy Marsha is fun, don't you think? After all, she's just graduating college and has so much to learn about the real world."

Sexy Marsha was sinking down on me, wiggling her ass on my crotch. "How did you get me up here anyway, Scott? I thought we were going to the beach?"

"Sorry for the change of plans. You are too nice a girl to take to that lousy beach house full of drunk fraternity brothers. I would spend all day pulling them off you."

"That's sweet, but did I promise you any special rewards this weekend?"

"Honey, in a minute, I am going to take my shorts off. You will be amazed at the present I have for you."

"Amazed? My mom told me penises are all pretty much alike."

"Marsha, you have no idea..."

She giggled and yanked my shorts down. There were no briefs under. "I refuse to pretend about this thing. It's big, it's hot, and I want it." She sank down on me and whispered in my ear, "Is that better?"

Her magnificent tits were pressed into my hairy chest and her muscular cunt was working on me something fierce. "Way better." The two of us had come up here to leave the rest of the world at a distance, and I felt like I was really home, buried in my new girlfriend, HR executive, love of my life, all of the above. I was almost ready to cry.

She could tell something was going on and asked, "You are not ok?"

"I have a terrible problem. I am so ok, I am about to cry."

"Scott! You can't do that! Only one of us can break down at a time. Take me inside."

I found a bed and we lay on it, kissing, licking, wrestling, crying..."

When we were calm again, she said in a clear low voice, "This is not like any shacking up I ever read about."

I said, "The guy is supposed to chase you around, shrieking, and taking you in every room, in every position."