The CIA Doublecross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hummed. "Not today."

"You are supposed to tell him, you are not sure about all this. Maybe you should go back to dating."

She hummed. "Not today."

You are supposed to tell him that looking at his hard cock all the time is making you nervous, and it needs to be covered up."

She hummed. "Not today."

"When he just goes ahead and jams himself in your cunt, and he feels you juicing on him, you are supposed to tell him to get out of there."

She hummed. "Not today."

"When he picks you up like a sack of potatoes and walks out on the deck, and plants you down on him, facing the grove of trees in the slanting afternoon sun, you are supposed to tell him you will never come like that."

She hummed, "Not today." The climax was long and rolling and he held her tight, fingers worrying her beautiful boobs.

She whispered, "I think this is going to be ok. With all my issues, do you seriously want to marry me?" She gave him a couple of hard squeezes.

I licked and nibbled on the back of her neck. She kept squeezing. I delicately pinched the stiffly erect pink nipples.

"Well?"

He put his chin on her shoulder and licked her ear. "Stop that. You are making me nervous. Answer my question."

With a tremor in his voice, he said, "Oh Marsha, I'm not sure..."

She jumped up, turned around, and slapped him hard. "Good for nothing."

He jumped up, wrapped her around his shoulders, and ran around the deck, leaping and shouting, "I love you, I'll marry you, please be mine." He danced inside and threw her from ten feet away into the middle of the bed.

She lay there, bare chest heaving. "You are a devil. We are going to have a stormy marriage. Maybe that is a good thing."

He poured them two shots of bourbon and brought it to the bed. He arranged their arms and stared deep into her eyes as he raised his glass and nodded to her to do the same. "I, Scott, do pledge myself forever to Marsha, my true love."

She recited, "I, Marsha, do pledge myself forever to Scott, my true love."

They tipped the glasses up and let the fierce alcohol burn its way down their throats.

He put the glasses to one side and they lay back on the bed, side by side. After a while, she said, "Shit, that was serious."

He kissed her hand and said, "Yes, serious."

It was a very restless night. One or the other of them kept waking up and feeling around. That woke the other and they had to have a tender kiss before they could sleep again.

The morning sun was warm, and the clock said eight thirty.

He asked, "After the shacking gets boring, what do you do around here?"

She sat on his chest, rubbing her bare bottom on him. He wondered if she needed him to pull her right up to his mouth and go to work.

She reached behind and slapped his erection. "Calm down. You can have me any time you want, but not this second." Her eyes were dancing. He growled.

"There is a path behind the house that goes up to a regular trail. It climbs a lot but takes you to a tumbling creek with pools to plunge in."

"We could take a lunch and have an outing? Pretend the big bad world isn't out there?"

"Yes. I'll make coffee. There is juice and fruit too."

Scott went out and moved the roadster behind the house, out of view of the road. There was even a tarp to cover it with. They tidied up the living room so someone looking in from the deck would not think the house was occupied. Electronic items went into a spare pack that found a hidden home under a tree on the way up the path.

Marsha had the boy shorts and a running bra on and looked spectacular. She let out a big sigh and said, "I suppose you are going to make me lead the whole way..."

He growled, "Good for you." And added, "Good for me too."

She asked, "Are we supposed to act married after that thing last night?"

"I don't know, you started it, asking me if I was serious."

"Don't be nasty. I have tender feelings."

"You are the toughest little piece of tender I ever ran into."

She stopped and let him come up so she could get an arm around him and apply a kiss.

It was a long kiss. He said, "Damn, girl, we'll never get there like this."

She giggled and punched him and went up the trail at a pace that had them both puffing. In an hour, they had climbed more than a thousand feet, and the hazy view was nice. They sat on a rock and munched trail mix.

She looked at her map and said, "About a mile further."

The trail angled up and right into a shallow canyon with a buried stream in it. The walls narrowed in and the trail became fainter. Apparently, the pools to which they were headed were not well known. Eventually, they turned another corner and the rocks opened to a shady glen with a small meadow and a pool held back by rock fall.

Marsha walked straight into the water in her clothes and splashed around. She beckoned him, but he stopped to put the pack under a tree and take off his hiking shoes. By the time he got to her, she was handing him the wet clothes to put on a sunny rock, while she paddled in deeper water.

His clothes were drying next to hers when he caught her in the middle of the pond. "Aha, a nubile nymph, I do believe. What am I offered for your freedom?"

"Unhand me, knight. You demean your oath." Her eyes blazed at me. I submerged and came up between her legs. She felt good on my shoulders, her sex against my neck.

"Fair maid, you can now defend us with my lance. I will be your trusty steed."

"If you are trusty, you will take me to yonder blanket and feed me some lunch."

The ground was soft under the oaks and we welcomed the small blanket to keep us off the dirt. Marsha sat between my legs, leaning back on me and munching her sandwich. I rubbed her shoulder and said, "Your sister told you about this place?"

"Yes, in some years, the creek dries up and the pond isn't here, so the maps don't show it."

She said to me, quietly, "Don't look uphill, but there is something or someone moving up there in the trees. Pretend you are concentrating on me."

"That's not hard. Can you see more?"

"Yes. It's two men in black, and one has a dog."

"So we've been tracked here. That didn't take long."

"They're coming down into the open. I'm putting my clothes on."

I followed her and we were dressed by the time the men were twenty yards away. I said, "What can we do for you?"

"Cooper sent us. He wants to know what you think you are doing."

I said, "We gave him what he asked for. Why do you have to pursue us when we are taking a couple of day's vacation?"

In the silence, Marsha said, "I could give you some lunch, there is extra. And your dog needs water."

The shorter, tougher looking one said, "Why don't you empty the pack on the blanket so we are sure you don't have weapons."

Marsha gave him a hard look and upended the pack. He gestured and she tossed it to him. He patted it and tossed it back. "Sorry. In our business, you don't take chances."

She smiled and fixed him crackers and ham spread, and an extra bottle of juice.

The men sat and the dog lay next to them, his eyes never leaving us.

Marsha asked, "Do we have to go with you?"

They looked at each other and shook their heads. "We just needed to make sure we know where you are. Mark is leading a tricky operation."

Marsha held out her hand and the handler whispered to his dog. He inched forward and allowed her to pet him.

"We are not supposed to do that. Usually, the people we find are seriously unhappy. The dog can tell."

The dog put his head on Marsha's leg and closed his eyes.

The other agent said, "Damn dog is getting soft."

The handler said, "Not everyday he gets to make nice with a beautiful woman."

I asked, "One reason we are here is to put distance between us and the people at the office you are interested in. Should we be worried about trouble from any of them?"

The agents looked at each other and one said, "That's a Cooper question. We noticed you went silent electronically. Good idea. Maybe you should consider going over the hill and camping in Anza-Borrego. If we see anything coming down, we'll alert you."

They rose, thanked us for lunch, called the dog, and wandered down the canyon.

(cont'd in Part 2 - Fire Fight in the Wilderness)