The Cigar Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers

"Sorry," I said, "I was off to the shower and am running late."

I pointed them to the mini bar and said, "Fix a drink I won't be long."

They looked at each other then walked closer to me, Sonya kissed me deeply. I was shocked that she did so in front of Cindy then to my surprise Cindy kissed me as deeply.

I stepped back in shock making the girls laugh. Sonya spoke up, "Get your cute ass in the shower!" was all she said. They both swatted my ass as I walked passed them toward the bathroom.

I took my time in the shower making sure I was squeaky clean and to tease them a bit. I dried myself then wrapped the towel around my waist before entering the room. In the rush I had forgotten to grab my clothes.

When I stepped into the bedroom I did not expect to see what was going on at all. Sonya and Cindy were naked going sixty-nine on each other. I stood watching as my cock grew pushing the towel up. I slowly stepped closer to get a better view. Sonya was on the bottom with her leg's spread wide while Cindy licked and fingered her pussy. From the angle it appeared Sonya was doing the same to Cindy.

I was now standing at the foot of the bed where Cindy's head was she looked up then reached out pulling the towel from my waist letting my cock pop free. She looked into my eyes with an evil grin then spit on Sonya's rosebud before reaching out to guide my hard cock into Sonya's tight ass. I knew Sonya loved getting ass fucked.

Cindy licked and sucked Sonya's pussy and clit as I fucked Sonya's ass making her scream into Cindy's pussy. The girls had two or three orgasms before I pulled out and shot my load all over Sonya's pussy and ass as well as Cindy's face. Cindy licked up all the cream before spinning around to share it with Sonya.

The three of us collapsed on the bed breathless. It was only minutes later when Cindy spoke up.

"Come on, we need to shower quickly to make our dinner reservations!" Cindy said in an urgent voice.

The three of us showered together playing a bit, even though we were late. Cindy sped us along as we finished and dressed.

Cindy then told me to pack all my things to be ready to check out. I did as she asked without thinking about it.

The three of us rode the elevator to the lobby, Sonya and I walked to the street to hail a cab before we noticed Cindy was gone. She soon walked through the doors to join us. Cindy seemed to take control and informed the driver where to go as the three of us played in the back of the cab.

We arrived at our destination, it was a very nice restaurant, and it was my fortune the girls helped me dress for it. We had a wonderful dinner, and that's when the girls told me of their plans.

Sonya and Cindy had it all planned out, Cindy paid my hotel bill and was having my bags sent to her house. I was going to be Danny's and Cindy's house guest for the rest of my vacation. I was shocked to say the least. Cindy explained that I would be staying in the guest room just off the pool. I tried to object but they were not having any of it.

I looked at Cindy and asked, "Why?"

"Sonya needs you!" was all she said.

I turned to look at Sonya reaching my hand out to hold hers. Cindy went on to explain their plans for the night. The three of us were going to the cigar bar for drinks and fun, later the three would take a cab to Cindy's house for the night. When I questioned about Sonya's husband Bill, Cindy reassured Sonya and I both that Danny had him under his control for the night and everything would be good. By the time we left the restaurant we were all feeling no pain, good thing we were using a cab.

We arrived at the bar just at sunset only to find it packed. Danny met us as we walked in kissing Cindy and Sonya then shook my hand as if we were old friends as he gave me a wink. It seemed everyone was in on the game plan except for Bill and Danny was sure to keep him busy during the night.

We drank the night away and I met many interesting people, bankers, lawyers, executives from large companies, as well as a few athletes. And I was the star of the show with many of them. Several of them flew with my company. I explained that I was a technician on the jets and they began to buy me drinks and ask question about the aircraft. I was open and honest with my comments and kept a professional persona though out all of it.

Sonya came to my rescue finally as she took my arm excusing us from the group. As we walked away Sonya said, "Do you know that you have been talking to everyone for over an hour!"

My eyes went wide and then I felt the pressure, I had to piss so badly. Sonya led me away from the crowd catching Cindy's eye. She met us in the hall giving us access to the office. I walked into the bathroom and did not even bother to close the door. The girls could hear me as I emptied my bladder. I washed my hands and face before returning to the office.

The girls just stood there looking at me smiling not saying a word. "What!" I said.

They both giggled before reaching to my crotch, I had left my dick hanging out. They both stroked it as they kissed me as well as each other before Cindy said, "It's time for us to go!"

I did not realize just how drunk I was till I got away from the crowd. Sonya sat me on the couch tucking me back into my pants as she sat beside me. It was then I saw Danny talking to Cindy.

I overheard Danny say "I will cover for you."

The girls slipped me out the back door as Danny returned to the bar. He explained to Bill that the girls were seeing that I got back to my hotel then the girls were going to their place for the night. Being that Sonya spent the night at Cindy's and Danny's home many a night did not surprise Bill.

The cab ride was short and we were home, well Cindy's home. Best part was that I was not as drunk as I acted, I had only played the part just as Cindy had asked. Funny part was that both the girls believed it as I continued to play the part til they helped me to the guest room just off from the pool.

I saw my bags were already there off to the side as we walked into the room, the girls walked me to the bed to help me lie down. That's when I surprised them, I turned quickly and pushed them both onto the bed. They both looked shocked til I said, "Now its play time ladies!"

I peeled my clothes off in the best strip tease that I could til I was down to my boxers. The girls sat up as I stepped closer to the bed. They both caressed my thighs, one on each side and brushed their hands up to my growing package.

Sonya looked at Cindy saying, "Wine, we need wine!"

Cindy had thought ahead, she had stocked the mini fridge with several bottles. As she popped the cork on one bottle Sonya yanked my boxers down and popped my cock into her mouth giving it a long slow suck. Then Cindy walked up handing us each a glass before filling them with wine.

Cindy looked at me and said, "I thought you were drunk!"

"Maybe I should have been an actor." I quipped.

Sonya giggled then took a gulp of wine before going down on my cock again. That girl really knew what I enjoyed. Cindy and I fell into a deep lip lock as I caressed her and began to peel her clothing off.

Cindy stepped back and quickly removed the rest of her clothes before coming back to join us. She grabbed me pulling me away from Sonya making a popping sound as my cock sipped from Sonya's mouth. Sonya looked pissed that Cindy pulled me away as if she was stealing me from her.

"This is Sonya's night, we need to take care of her now!" Cindy said with a stern yet playful voice as she looked into my eyes.

Cindy and I both smiled as we forcefully pushed Sonya back on the bed roughly pulling the clothes off her body. It thrilled her that we were being so aggressive. When she was naked we kissed her body all over making her quiver. Cindy and I then took turns touching, kissing and pleasing Sonya bringing her to the edge before backing off not letting her reach orgasm just to tease her.

The more we played the more wine we drank.

Cindy knew how much Sonya wanted me and that I felt the same about Sonya, but Cindy need to cum also, she fell onto her back as she pulled Sonya's face to her pussy, Sonya's was on her knees with her ass in the air, as Sonya licked Cindy I licked Sonya's pussy and ass sinking my fingers deep into her wet lips and ass. Both of the girls had a thunderous orgasm.

The three of us sprawled on the bed as they recovered.

Cindy looked into Sonya's eyes, giving her a kiss before saying, "Make his balls ache baby!" Then she stood me up grabbed my hard cock slowly stroking it as her tongue went deep into my mouth. "Fuck her til she can't walk!" Cindy said before slapping my ass. Sonya spun around pulling me onto the bed and onto my back as she mounted me like one of her horses engulfing my hard cock deep into her hot wet pussy. She began to grind her hips on my crotch making her sweet cream ooze over my balls.

Cindy made her way behind Sonya only to lick my balls and finger Sonya's ass til Sonya creamed all over my cock. I could not stop the flow of my sperm as I filled Sonya with my load.

The three of us collapsed together breathless.

Cindy was the first to move she got up' poured more wine for the three of us then gave Sonya and I both a deep kiss before saying good night. Sonya and I watched Cindy walk away as her naked ass gleamed in the dim light.

Sonya and I fucked all night til we watched the sun rise.

And I still had two days left before I had to drive home.

Toolmo
Toolmo
95 Followers
12