The Cinema

Story Info
A threesome at the cinema.
1.5k words
4.1
66.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

She was beginning to wish she had asked a friend to accompany her to this seedy little cinema, as she handed the very young usher her ticket, he looked all of nineteen.

"I hope you enjoy the film miss," he said raising his eyebrows as he returned the stub to her.

"Thanks, I hope it is as good as I've heard it to be," she replied as she walked past him towards screen number three.

Her trepidation rose as she entered the dimly lit cinema, it was about a third full with not a single woman in sight. Each patron looked in her direction as she stood for a few minutes deciding on the best place to sit. She smiled to herself as she caught the eye of one gentleman in the third row when he quickly looked away in embarrassment.

She smiled again, avoiding eye contact with the man in the fifth row he was wearing a dark mackintosh, she wondered where he'd bought it.

She opted for the right hand side of the cinema four rows from the back.

"Excuse me please," she asked the young man near the end of the row.

He stood to allow her to pass, as he did so she gave him a quick appraisal. He had short cropped strawberry blond hair and lovely piercing blue eyes. He was taller than her, she'd put him just shy of 6' and was well built.

"Thank you," she said as she met his eyes, he did not turn away, "you've got lovely eyes," she added as she moved along the row, leaving three seats between them.

"Err thanks," he replied somewhat taken aback, but he watched as she removed her fleece and sat down.

She'd worn a dark colored fleece over a pale blue summer dress. Her legs were clad in nylon of a pale blue and she wore heeled black shoes, he wondered whether she wore tights or stockings. Then as his prick twitched in his trousers he realized he really wanted to find out.

She loved to people watch and she did so as more men came into the cinema. She smiled as each one sat themselves as far from any other patron as was possible and a few of those that she could see more clearly were seated with their hands in their pockets.

One guy, with curly dark hair and dark complexion, she watched walk up the stairs and move along the row behind her. He stopped directly behind her and sat down.

The lights dimmed further as the film started......

The opening scene was of a woman looking to be asleep sat on a speeding train, a man sitting next to her and stroking her leg. He gradually raised her skirt as he did so until had exposed the tops of her black stockings. She sighed in her sleep as his hand slid further up her legs and found the lace of her thong......

She felt herself getting turned on by the eroticism, as it was obvious the man and woman did not know each other.

......The man had now pushed the woman's thong aside and was stroking her clit, his fingers darting in and out of her pussy. He then lowered his head......

She sighed involuntarily and then became aware that the curly dark haired guy was breathing heavily. Without looking she surmised he had a hard prick that needed some relief. She wondered what he would do if she turned and offered to suck his prick for him.

Such thoughts turned her on more and she started to stroke her clit through her dress. It was not enough for her, she wanted more, and on hearing various moans and groans from around her, she decided she would have more.

She unbuttoned 5 buttons on her dress, and as she rested her foot on the seat in front, her dress fell away to expose the tops of the lacy blue stockings. The blond guy having been aware of her movement was rewarded with the sight.

The dark haired guy leaned forward and whispered close to her ear.

"What a lovely sight....but is there any chance you could show your tits as well?"

His breath was hot against her neck and sent shivers down her spine. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons opening her dress fully, she released her breasts from her bra, the nipples already erect. His hands were over her shoulders massaging her tits as his lips brushed against her neck.

......She had awoken and was watching him devouring her pussy. He became aware that she was no longer asleep, he sat and was about to speak, but she put her hand to his lips and stood up taking his hand and leading him from the carriage......

She closed her eyes to the film, enjoying this stranger, caressing her breasts. She still fantasized about sucking his prick, and was wondering what it looked like when there was a squeak of the seat and another hand running up her leg. She opened her eyes to see the blond guy replace her hand at her pussy with his.

She didn't have to imagine what his prick looked like as it poked its head out of his trousers, it was long and slender. She wanted that prick.

Right now she wanted to see what the other guy's prick looked like. She turned her head and was rewarded with his tongue exploring her mouth. She responded pulling his head towards her.

"I want to suck your prick," she managed to say between his kisses.

He sat upright in the seat; his prick was stockier and nestled in dark curls at the base. She ran her hand down the line of pubic hair from his belly button to his prick, and as her hands encircled him he sighed.

She turned in her seat, better to enable her to lick the dark stocky prick before her and also to give the blond guy better access to her hot wet pussy.

She ran her tongue around the bulbous head of his prick, feeling it twitch and respond to her touch. She then encircled his prick with her lips and slowly took his length into her mouth. He sighed as he felt her warm mouth and lips caress his hard throbbing prick.

The blond guy had lowered his mouth to her pussy and was flicking his tongue over her clit. His tongue then probed between her swollen pussy lips before her took then into his mouth, greedily sucking at her. He worked his tongue more deeply between her lips, tasting her juices as he sought her pussy.

He'd wanted to see her stockings and now he was licking her hot wet pussy and it was so very wet. He wanted more. He wanted to feel her tight pussy around his prick.

As if reading his mind.....

"Sit back in the seat." She told him. As he did so she raised the arms either side of the seat. "You'll have to move along one seat." She told the other guy as she still held his prick in her hand.

She then straddled the blond guy and rubbed herself against his prick. He sighed as he felt the warmth of her against him. Slowly she lowered herself down his slender length.

"Oh fuck," he sighed as her hot wet pussy swallowed the full length of his prick.

Just as slowly she started to withdraw herself, as she did so she again took the dark haired guys prick into her mouth. With her mouth and lips she mimicked the same motion as she had on the blond guys prick....slowly and deeply.

The blond guy sucked and nibbled her breasts and nipples as his hands caressed her buttocks.

She started to ride him faster, still taking him deep into her pussy, whilst at the same time fucking her mouth faster with the other guys prick. She felt the slow building of her orgasm and fucked the guy harder trying to get even more of him into her wanting pussy. As she felt the tingling grow in her clit, she sucked the dark haired guys prick and stroked his balls. He groaned as he started to come in her mouth, she stopped fucking the other guy whilst she sucked his prick dry of his cum. She then let go of his prick and continued fucking the blond guy.

She moaned as the full extent of her orgasm sent shivers throughout her body.

The blond guy groaned as he felt her muscles tighten around his prick as she came. He himself was close to coming, but feared she might stop as she had come, he need not have worried as she continued to ride him. He could feel her muscles still contracting as she did so, the massaging effect it was having on his prick brought him to his own orgasm.

After he'd pumped his full load into her pussy, she got off of him and sat in her seat again. She smiled at both of them and they both smiled back. They then continued to watch the remainder of the film.

The film finished and the cinema slowly emptied of its patrons, both guys gave her their phone numbers. She remained seated whilst she sorted out her attire, as she walked down the stairs; the young usher who had taken her ticket came in to check the place had completely emptied. She smiled at him knowing her face was flushed from the sex she'd had.

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers