The Cinema Trip

Story Info
Trip to movies with her man takes an interesting turn.
815 words
4.27
49.5k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

The lights are down in the cinema when we finally take our seats; he guides me into the middle of the front row. The room is virtually empty, a young couple were kissing in the back row as we passed, and the odd one or two sat dotted about. I thought it was strange to sit so close to the screen, however he had promised me a night to remember so I went along with it.

The movie started and I watched as the faces flicked past on the giant screen, the movie was ok, nothing special though, about 10 minutes in I felt a draft on the back of my neck, warm and very gentle, I tucked my hair over the opposite shoulder and let the warm breeze play across my bare shoulder and down my collar bone. Simple pleasures I thought, as I imagined it to be a tall dark hansom stranger. Just as the though entered my head I felt a pair of lips very gently brush against my neck, I jumped a the intimate touch and my partner held my hand, rubbing my palm gently as if to say relax, enjoy it....

I sat, tense and stiff, wondering what was going to happen, what could the people behind us see, what did they think of me, sitting with one man as another kissed up and down my neck and gently played with my hair? "Look at the screen" A mysterious voice said from behind me, "watch the movie." He breathed into my dark hair as he spoke, seeming to inhale every part of me. As I looked up I saw the film had moved on somewhat and the heroine was now striped to her underwear and was being kissed passionately by a tall blond man, he pushed her back onto a table and roughly parted her legs, I was beginning to relax again and let my own legs fall apart slightly. I could feel my lovers' hand sitting on my thigh through the light fabric of the skirt I was wearing; he gently pulled on my leg until my knees were apart enough for what was to come next.

I didn't notice the man in front of me until his lips were touching my calf and kissing up the inside of my leg, again I jumped, but was held in place by my lover and the man behind me, "Relax," My lover said, "He knows what he is doing, they both do. Concentrate on the movie, enjoy the experience, and let it take over."

The man behind me reached over and kissed me hard on the mouth suddenly while pulling my hair back so my head was held hard back against the seat, the shock took my attention from the man on the floor in font of me and allowed him to spread my legs further. I gasped as he removed my underwear easily and quickly having lifted my arse of the seat for only a moment, by the time I realised what was happening his face was buried in my pussy.

I gasped but before I could complain my lover was kissing me, then there were hands, all over my body, my breasts, in my hair, on my bare legs. The man behind me nibbled and kissed my neck and throat, kissing down to my chest and holding my hair free so my lover could lift my top in order to suck my swollen hard nipples. The man on the floor liked and sucked with such skill he kept me on the edge, as though I might burst at any moment but not quite pushing me over. As my lover lowered himself down to my nipples once more he whispered, "Keep watching." I opened my eyes to see the woman on screen receiving oral sex from a man while another sat astride her face with his cock in her mouth, "Do you want that?" He whispered up at me between licks and nibbles.

I could barely speak but as I did I heard my self say yes, quick as a flash, my arms were held from behind as my lover climbed on the arms of the chair and plunged into my waiting mouth. I couldn't see the screen anymore, but I could hear the fucking, my sounds became mingled with those on screen and I wasn't sure who was making what noises and I didn't care. As my lover plunges into my mouth I am groaning and so close to orgasm, as I come the man on the floor thrusts his fingers into me and I scream in ecstasy, my lovers cum running all over my face. By the time I have recovered from my experience the mystery men have gone and the movie has ended. My lover takes my hand and walks me shakily out of the theatre.

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers