The Circle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica probed, "Tell me what's been happening. Sheila made it all sound mysterious on the phone this afternoon."

Jim smiled, "We want to tell you together. Just a few more minutes. I'm sorry, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone else."

Monica gave a huge sigh of frustration, and sat back as Jim drove. They picked up Zoey at her house. Monica noted that Zoey also had some kind of preparations for an overnight stay in her large shoulder purse.

Before getting in the car, Zoey had opened Monica's car door and pulled her from the vehicle. She then engaged in a far from sisterly kiss with her, even probing into Monica's mouth with her tongue. Monica had responded, but had also been slightly shocked by the passionate kiss from her pixie-like friend. They'd never kissed like this before, but she liked it. Jim stood by and watched the pair with a smile.

Shortly after starting to drive again, Jim pulled into the parking area for an apartment complex and parked in one of the slots marked 'Guests.' They got out of the car, and walked through the attractive complex, climbed up a set of stairs, and went to one of the units. Without knocking Jim just led the way inside.

Matt, Bob, Alice, and Sheila were all sitting around waiting for the missing three. They stood with large smiles, although Alice held back since she was meeting Monica for the first time.

After many hugs and kisses, Jim introduced Monica to Alice. He explained that this was Alice's apartment, and that the group had recently adopted the place as their 'love nest.' Monica puzzled at the choice of words. She noted that Alice seemed comfortable with the terminology and also seemed almost as close to Sheila and Zoey as she had been before leaving on her trip.

Bob came up behind her and nuzzled into her neck. "Monica, we are so glad you're here, but we also want you to catch up to where we are. At the same time, we don't want you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with."

Sheila came up to Monica in front of her, and kissed her passionately; she then shared an equally hot kiss with Bob by leaning around Monica's shoulder. "Monica, I love you. We have moved beyond the petting that you were involved with. We make love frequently with one another, and would like to share that with you."

Monica nodded, but still wasn't sure she had decoded all the nuances of what they were trying to tell her. She knew they had been heading towards sexual relations, so that didn't surprise her. The fact that 'Love' had been used also didn't surprise her; while away, she realized her own feelings for everyone.

Matt came up and also kissed her, even running a finger down her neck into her cleavage and then around the curves of her breasts. While there next to her, he also kissed Sheila.

Jim and Zoey joined The Circle too, each person not only kissing Monica with a sense of passion, but also openly kissing and responding to the others. Alice moved to the edge of The Circle, and also got included.

Monica asked, "Is Alice now part of our group? She's older."

Sheila nodded. "She is. She's also a beautiful and passionate person that we will learn a lot from. She's in my constellation now. You'll love her in more ways than one."

"Oh, yes; I remember about Bob telling us about having a constellation of friends."

"Of lovers," Sheila corrected gently.

Sheila put her arm around Monica's neck and pulled her towards her. She closed her eyes as their lips met.

Monica said, "I've never kissed another girl before today, at least not the way you're kissing me - and what Zoey did earlier." She paused and added, "I like it."

"Good, because I am going to make love to you ... and so are all the others in the room."

"Oh."

Sheila unbuttoned Monica's blouse after pulling the shirt from the waistband of her shorts. When the buttons were undone, she pushed the shirt from her shoulders. Bob was behind her, and helped her shed the shirt. When through, he undid the hooks of her bra, allowing the material to fall to Monica's front. Sheila pulled the bra away as Monica held her arms out for its removal.

Matt's mouth surrounded the hub of one breast, his tongue flicking the nipple to hardness as his mouth warmed the entire areola and nip. Jim moved to her other breast and repeated the action. Bob was behind her, kissing her neck and turning her slightly into a masculine kiss full of tongue and passion. Monica closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations delivered to her.

Monica felt a different mouth on her breast, and opened her eyes to look. Zoey had assumed Jim's position, and then Sheila was sucking on her other teat as well. Both women were nude, and behind them Jim and Matt were removing their clothes as well.

Zoey undid Monica's shorts, and pulled them down her legs. Monica had no sooner stepped out of them than Sheila pulled her thong down her legs bringing her to the same state of nudity as the others.

Monica had never seen her friends completely naked. They'd come close in preparing to go to the beach, but this was different and so sexually hot.

Monica also saw Alice's beautiful nakedness, and the seductive smile on her lips as she came through The Circle of the others to kiss her. They parted to give her space. As they kissed Monica put her hand up and felt the fullness and body of Alice's tits. It was so arousing to feel another woman's breasts in a sexual situation - someone she'd just met.

As Alice stepped back, Monica felt a male cock nestle against her buttocks. Bob surrounded her with his arms, palming each breasts. "I want to make love to you, Monica. I love you."

She sighed with such a good feeling deep inside her, and turned in his arms so they could kiss. In doing so, she trapped his long cock between her legs right at the junction. They both moaned. Monica whispered, "Yes. Do me. Make love to me. I want everyone to make love to me."

Bob picked up Monica and carried her to Alice's bedroom. Sheila followed the pair, and got on the bed next to Monica. As Bob went down on Monica, using his best techniques at cunnilingus, Sheila sucked on Monica's breasts bringing them to an even highest state of excitement. Bob could tell Monica was warming because she started to ooze the female juices inviting sex.

They made love, Bob pumping deep in Monica as he shared kisses with Sheila and Monica. A few times, he also pulled away and fucked Sheila, even bringing her to an orgasm. After Monica had watched her friend climax, she relaxed enough to start to have her own orgasms from the pair, even with Sheila stroking her clit as Bob fucked her.

When Bob had cum deep inside her, Monica was surprised to see Sheila pull his shaft from inside her, clean it with her tongue and mouth, and then amazed when Sheila went down on her with tongue and fingers collecting the male fluids.

Sheila brought her lips up to Monica, and forced her tongue inside. Monica understood instantly what was happening and welcomed the fluids, tasting herself, Bob, and Sheila all at once. After the shock wore off, she truly tasted the sticky fluids and found she relished the taste sensations. The taste was not only good, it was erotic, and represented a new freedom and ownership of her own body. The ice princess inside her was gone, at least for the moment.

As she lay there, another male body slipped into bed behind her, his cock at the ready. He pulled her leg up, and she felt another hard shaft slip inside her body. Jim kissed her shoulders as he made love to her, whispering words of affirmation of that love to her between those kisses. Monica felt so worked up, that she came just as Jim did. As he pulled away, Alice appeared sucking on her cunt, and then sharing the fluids with her.

Matt lay next to her, and Alice helped her up slightly so Monica could straddle her next lover. Matt reached up and fondled Monica's breasts as they fucked. Monica was so excited that she could barely slow for the next orgasms as they came at her a dozen times before Matt blasted load after load of hot male semen into her body.

Monica anticipated what happened next based on the prior two lovemaking sessions. Zoey was there, first cleaning Matt's long cock and then moving to her pussy with an eager look on her face. Yet another orgasm passed on her tongue.

Monica curled up in Zoey's arms but with her eyes open. Next to her, Jim and Sheila had started to make love. She'd never seen another couple copulate except in a porn movie. The scene was so intimate and so arousing. She moved a hand between her legs to her sodden pussy, and gently stroked her clit as she watched the couple. A second later, Zoey's fingers took over for her.

Across the room Bob was sprawled back in an easy chair, and Alice was fucking him in the reverse cowgirl position. She smiled at Monica and blew her a kiss. The sex act was obviously being done to arouse her, and to confront her with the reality that everybody in the room had a sexual relationship with everyone else.

Monica thought, 'How wonderful.'

12