The Circle Ch. 10

Story Info
Living in the house. Parents join The Circle.
4.1k words
4.81
29.6k
24

Part 10 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 - The house. Parents join The Circle

Six months later, Jim and Tracy pulled away from their parents' home with a U-Haul trailer full of a few items of furniture, and dozens of boxes. At a stop sign when they were out of sight of the house, Tracy leaned across the console at kissed Jim's cheek.

"I love you, big brother."

"I love you, little sister."

"Have I kept up my end of our bargain?"

"What's that?" Jim puzzled to her.

"I promised I'd fuck your brains out each day. I know I didn't make it every day what with school and the heavy competition for your body, but I have always been willing." She giggled slightly.

"Yes, you've been a dream sister, and I declare you are carrying your end of things just fine. Just keep your grades up."

"Ughh. You sound like Mom and Dad."

"Just remember that you have to keep up appearances that you and Ellie are sharing a room in our house, and doing better at school because of it."

"Even though I'm shacked up with you or someone else every night."

"Be prepared for the unexpected visit. They know I've got a unique relationship with some of the women, but no details. Dad thinks I'm shacked up with three women, but he's about to meet Alice in a couple of days."

"I bet they've figured it all out," Tracy said.

"So why are they letting you into this den of iniquity then?"

Tracy shrugged. "Mom's pretty smart. I think she can read between the lines. I bet this whole arrangement wouldn't surprise her in the least. Moreover, I bet she'd love to live with us and have her daily dose of dick. I don't think Dad does it for her entirely."

Jim laughed, "I'm not going there. I can think of other people's mothers - MILFs - enjoying sex, but not my own. Now, change of subject; are the guys too much for you - sex wise? Are we imposing on you too much or taking too much of your time?"

Tracy laughed. "I've become like Alice. I can't get enough cock. Ellie too. I consider it a banner day when I get to fuck each one of the men at least once. We haven't done a gang bang yet, but I guess that's the daily equivalent of one - five men, although it's a small gangbang. I'd go around that male circle a dozen times if I could. If you notice, I go out of my way to work through each man when I'm home - you included."

"Thank you. I must say, I love our new brother-sister relationship, and I love you. I really look forward to each time we're together making love, but I hope you know I have feelings for you far deeper than just the sex."

"Oh, I know. I think we've all developed deeper feelings of varying depths for each other."

"On that note, what do you think of our new circle members Alex and Nathan?"

Tracy responded with enthusiasm, "I love them both. Alice picked winners, and they fit into our circle so nicely. I slept with Alex last night since he's fully moved into his room. He is a divine lover. So is Nathan. They love getting teenage pussy, and I play the innocent teenager role to the hilt with them; I even have a little plaid skirt that barely covers my pussy, some white knee socks, I make two braids of my hair, and I talk like the whole sex thing is all new to me and I don't even understand what to call things. I really inspired both men by playing the innocent teenager. Ellie does that with them too. We can really crank them up, and they spray cum all over our little sexy bodies, and then we make a big 'do' about cleaning it up off of each other."

"I might like to try that little schoolgirl fantasy too - heck, all the men would. We all love your tight little teenage cunts." Jim teased and was purposely crude, but Tracy loved it when he did that.

Jim went on, "I am finding Alex and Nathan to be stellar older friends in my constellation. I've already gotten some great mentoring advice from each of them about my work and career. Monica's dad has been helpful too since he works for the same company I do and knows the ropes better."

After a pause Jim asked Tracy, "Are you happy with what we've set up for you at the house?"

"You mean the little suite that Ellie and I share? Absolutely. We each have a large bed, and our own desks and everything. I love the built-in bookcases too. Mom totally approved when she saw the set up. She liked that it was off by itself over the garage, and had its own entrance. She has no idea that it's such a den of iniquity."

"I thought you just said that Mom was savvy to what was happening."

"Well, there's that too. She wants to be able to keep up appearances to salve her conscience about her daughter's virtue and virginity. If she only knew what a slut I am."

"You and Ellie are getting along OK?"

"We're lovers. We've had our snits about each other and our habits, but we work through all that stuff. Alice has helped us iron out a few wrinkles a couple of times. We have such good role models elsewhere in our circle too."

Tracy added, "When we have male visitors, our beds are large enough for us both to be fucking side-by-side, and watching each other. I love it when you and Matt come and do us together. That's such a charge - 'the double incest fuck' we call it."

After a silence, Tracy said, "Bob sat with us a week ago and went through his list of success factors for life. He emphasized the items about communicating well with each other, everyone in the group, and being open and honest about what we're thinking. Ellie and I are trying to be role models for the others at school. We can't be role models for you and the others because you're all role models for us."

Jim said, "Some role model for you I've turned out to be. I get you involved in a group of sex-crazed men and women who always want to fuck you senseless, and I'm one of them. And you can be role models to someone older; age has nothing to do with it."

"And I love all the men, women, and sex. Don't you dare change a thing."

"How do you keep your grades up?"

"Bob talked to us about focusing and goals. Other kids want grades and to graduate, but we have goals to get skilled up for good careers, and we are focused on the steps, courses, activities, and such to get there. Ellie too. Again, it's watching everyone else in The Circle; they're all working and using some of the stuff they learned in college."

Tracy continued, "I'm more motivated to study, I ask deeper questions, and participate in class more. I'm not just learning facts or equations; I want to know how to apply all the things I'm learning."

She went on, "I have a social life with everyone in the house - and a sex life beyond imagination - so I don't need to prowl and flirt around campus - a real time consumer, although I do a little of that just to keep those skills honed. The result is good grades, but that's not my focus. Do you know, I think I'll get an internship this coming summer with Visionix Tech? I'm going to be the first sophomore they've ever brought into their program because when I interviewed I knew so much about their company, their work, and how I could contribute."

"Plus you're hot, and probably had every male tongue in the company wanting to touch it to some sexual part of your torso."

Tracy laughed, "You do think about sex all the time."

"Hey, so do you."

"Yeah, and the idea of being licked to orgasm over my lunch hours has great appeal. I'll have to work on that when my job starts."

Jim teased, "Yeah, why should a work day be any different than your weekends?"

As they got to the house, Sheila came out. She pointed at a strange car in the driveway, "Parent alert. Monica's mom and dad stopped by to see our new digs and drop off some things for her."

Jim thought about how he'd left his bedroom this morning. The place reeked of sex. Alice's thong had been hanging from the headboard, along with her bra. He recalled a large purple dildo they'd been playing with being somewhere around the bed too.

Sheila read my mind, "I policed your bedroom just in case. You must have had fun last night with Alice and Ellie." She smirked at me.

"Thank you. I'll have to think ahead more about drop-ins. Anybody else leave embarrassing things out and about." He gestured into the house.

Sheila laughed as she picked up a box from the back of the U-Haul, "No, we raced around and cleaned up stuff. Whose room for the box?" She lifted a box out of the trailer.

"Tracy, I think. Look for a name on the side of the box."

As Jim and Tracy went in, Nathan bounded out the door, "I'll help." Although the second oldest in our midst, he still felt he needed to prove himself to the group through deeds and being helpful. All the women adored him because his desire to please carried over into his lovemaking and cuddling. Nathan was another find Alice made. When he wasn't pleasing someone in his job as a claims adjuster, he was designing apps for cellular phones, so he and Alice had a lot in common. They also worked at home occasionally, a point that allow them daytime dalliances.

In the house, Jim greeted Monica's parents. He'd met them many times before when he'd pick her up at their home, but this was different. Monica was obviously living in a group situation that smacked of group sex given the mix and limited number of beds versus occupants.

Monica had closet space and a dresser in a bedroom shared with Jim, not that she was in there overnight too often. There was always the possibility of changing around with someone too, if space and habits seemed to conflict.

Michelle, Monica's mother, stood with Jim looking at the new living room furniture at one point. She said, "You know when I was younger, I would have loved this situation you've created. You are all so nice to each other - so loving."

Jim said, "We do care a great deal about each other. I've never been happier although it does require some patience and tolerance."

She said, "I bet you're happy, with all the sex?" She grinned and then slapped her hand across her mouth and blushed scarlet. A few seconds later, she said, "I can't believe I asked that. Forgive me."

Jim chuckled, "Well, to your question, the answer is yes, I'm very happy." He teased, "Plus you're always welcome to stop by to join in with us anytime you want. In your case, you'd have to bring Don or a permission slip, but you are a hottie." He gave her a brief hug by putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek.

Michelle warned in a teasing tone, "Don't tempt me ... or him." She turned under his arm until her lips were almost upon his.

"Who's tempting? Certainly not me. I'm serious," he teased. If Michelle accepted his challenge he'd love to help indoctrinate her into the group's lifestyle. Like her daughter, she was trim, personable, and gave off some sexual vibes that promised an exciting time. She also had the hint of more experience and excitement than other women her age. To Jim she was first class MILF. The fact that she was Monica's mother had little to do with anything in his mind.

Zoey came up and snuggled under Jim's other arm. "Serious about what?"

"Don and Michelle coming by for some sexual fun with us, and maybe even joining our little circus."

Zoey didn't blink an eye, and figured that Jim was teasing. She said, "Oh, you mean I'd get a chance to bed Monica's dad. Oh, that'd be so much fun. Would you do her mother? Maybe we could do them next to each other in the living room where everyone could see."

"In a heartbeat," Jim replied as he hugged Michelle again. "I love mature women. Please say yes sometime soon." As much as he was teasing, he hoped that by some slim margin that she might actually do something.

Michelle just sighed, "Oh, God." This time the color rose even further in her face.

* * * * *

After Don and Michelle left, Monica came rolling into the living room like a high-speed steam locomotive. She saw Jim and accosted him. "YOU! What did you do to my mother? And where's Zoey? She's involved in this too." She feigned anger, but couldn't help but smile and laugh.

As Zoey joined them and a few of the others listened, Monica explained to everyone, "Jim told my mother to drop around anytime for some sexual fun, and Zoey expressed interest in fucking my father. He's had a hard-on ever since my mother told him, and he's been eyeing Zoey with nothing short of pure lechery. I'm sure my parents are going to fuck as soon as they get home."

Jim laughed. "Just so you know, she started it, but Zoey and I finished it."

Monica laughed, "I've never seen my mother blush so much. I think she's really thinking about it. She'd love to have sex with a whole bunch of other men." She pointed at Jim, "You particularly. Heck, my father would probably fuck anybody too, so watch out ladies - and especially Zoey."

Sheila joined our group and teased, "What would you do if they really showed up?"

Monica rolled her eyes. "I am NOT having a sexual relationship with either of my parents ... but I might watch to see if I could learn anything." She laughed and walked off towards the kitchen.

The rhetorical question turned out to be one we should have seriously considered.

Michelle showed up at noon on Saturday with all the fixings to make a sheet cake for us to celebrate our new home. She loved to bake and decorate cakes, and this was her contribution to things.

Michelle was dressed provocatively: snug shorts that displayed her still attractive rear end; a thin blouse showing a hint of her bra beneath; some sexy make up on the tarty side; sexy shoes that gave her legs great tone; and a come hither attitude for all the men. She could have written a book about flirting just on what she did between the front door and the kitchen.

Monica hung out with her mother in the kitchen, helping her with ingredients from our newly stocked cupboards. When Jim and Bob came in, Monica winked at them and gestured to her mom. The men greeted Michelle with big hugs and some significant kisses. Michelle kissed back to the point where she was panting.

Bob and Jim sat at the kitchen table looking out at the wooded backyard designing a large carport to attach to the south end of the house next to the four enclosed garages. Jim talked about calculating snow load on the large flat carport roof.

Michelle said to her daughter loud enough for both men to hear, "Were Jim and Zoey serious about their invitation to participate in some of the sexual interactions you enjoy? Don and I are hoping they were."

"Mother! Is this really you?"

"Oh, don't pooh-pooh me. I've had a wild streak since I was thirteen. I bet you didn't know that I lost my virginity at fourteen. I was a hot number in my day ... and I haven't slowed down - much ... except for lack of opportunity."

"Mother!"

"Don't be such a stick in the mud. I'm not quite fifty and still horny. So is your father."

"But ... but ... but you're married."

Michelle huffed, "Is that a prison sentence? I love him more than ever and vice versa, but that doesn't mean we have to be celibate the rest of our lives just because we've got a few gray hairs growing in."

"Don't you mean exclusive?"

"Whatever. Love and honor. I do both to him. I've never respected any man more, but there was nothing in our vows that said we couldn't have sex with someone else, and now there's this great opportunity with all your friends ..."

Jim and Bob were now actively listening to the mother-daughter pair. The most fun was watching Monica respond to learning her mother's liberal attitude about sex, especially sex within The Circle.

Jim yelled over, "Where's Don, or did you bring a permission slip?"

Michelle turned to him with a smile, "He's waiting for my telephone call. He can be here in thirty minutes."

"Mother! You can't be serious."

"Oh, I am."

Zoey came into the room, "Oh, we're being serious again ... about sex?"

Jim commented, "They want to play. No teasing. They want in. More people to have sex with; hurray!" Despite teasing about the feelings in the room being only about sex, there was a deeper undercurrent of love and affection between everybody. Michelle and Don were an endearing and supportive couple, and it was widely know that Monica had shared some of the details of what went on sexually in the house and circle with her mother.

Zoey turned to Michelle, "And you really wouldn't mind if I took your husband to bed? I love mature men." Zoey's tone had changed from teasing to frank.

Michelle shook her head, "Honey, you have your way with him to your heart's desire. You'll make him the happiest man on the planet, and I'd love you for doing that for him. He's a good lover."

"Oh, where is he?" Zoey looked out towards the living room.

Michelle started to send a text, "He'll be here in thirty minutes - or less, unless he gets a traffic ticket."

Jim and Bob stood and came over to Michelle. They both kissed her. Bob said, "Darling, you have way too many clothes on."

Michelle blushed, "But I have to be here for the cake. It's in the oven."

Bob teased, "I'd love to put a cake in your oven. Wait, we can make love right here. If you sit on the counter and drop your pussy down a couple of inches, you're at just the right height." He acted as though he were comparing heights.

"But people can walk by and see."

"So?" Bob asked. Jim nodded.

"Are you really that open with each other?"

Zoey nodded, "We're all exhibitionists." She tried to sound serious, a point that was easy because there was more truth in her statement than not.

Jim said, "Honestly, yes. Watching each other have sex is exciting and arousing. If someone is doing 'it' they inspire everyone else. We have a lot more sex in public than hidden away as a lone couple in a bedroom."

Bob added as he kissed Michelle's shoulder, "Have you ever had two men make love to you at the same time?"

"No ... but ... oh, dear. This is going to blow my mind, isn't it?" Michelle was suddenly worried that she'd gotten into something over her head.

Jim ran his tongue up Michelle's neck opposite Bob, as he slowly pulled her shirt from the waistband of her shorts. "It is. We love too blow people's minds. Do you like anal sex?" he teased.

Michelle jerked around to look at him, "You're teasing me aren't you?"

Jim slowly shook his head.

Michelle blushed, "I've never had anything back there."

Standing off to one side of the trio, Monica teased her mother, "I happen to love anal sex, but most of the other women don't. I can have the best orgasms that way. Either Jim or Bob would be very gentle in introducing that to you. I bet you'd love it. You know, something about the apple not falling too far from the tree."

Michelle looked worried.

Monica and Zoey moved to the other side of the kitchen, and sat on the granite counter laughing as the two men started to work on Monica's mother. The men went slowly but continued an escalating progression of kisses, French kisses, two tongues lapping at bare skin, fingers slipping into openings in clothing, and the like. They gave Michelle plenty of time to stop things or say no or to suggest an alternative idea; she did none of that. Michelle was highly responsive to every touch and every kiss. She moaned a lot because she was so turned on.

Don arrived, looking quite preppy for a late forties man. He looked freshly shaved and showered given it was early on a Saturday afternoon. Zoey ran out the front door and into his arms. She planted a huge kiss of epic proportions on his lips and ground her hips into his groin.

Zoey announced, "You're coming with me to my bedroom. I have a few things to show you ... and do with you."

Don was speechless as she held his hand and dragged him into the house and towards the stairs. As they passed through the living room, he looked over and waved briefly to his wife Michelle. She stood in the kitchen with her blouse unbuttoned, and the hands of two men inside her bra feeling her boobs.

12