The Circle Ch. 15

Story Info
Graduation party gets sexy - new friends are 'made'.
3.8k words
4.8
29.5k
16

Part 15 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 – Graduation party gets sexy

Sandy was more relaxed the day of the party than she'd been doing all the prep work leading up the big day. She explained it was like directing a play, because on the big day when you opened all you had to do was sit back and watch it all unfold and pray it went well. There were so many things going on simultaneously, you'd drive yourself crazy trying to be next to all of them.

She did buzz around with a couple of her magical checklists, often reminding a server of this, or tweaking something slightly.

About nine o'clock Sandy came up to Alex. "You happy? This seems to be going well."

"It's fabulous. You outdid yourself on our behalf. I hope you've gotten to have a little fun yourself."

Sandy grinning, "My fun will come later, I hope. Say, if you're happy with the current crop of guests I could have the waitresses be a little sexier. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it, and so would all the men."

Sandy strolled away, "Just watch."

She went from girl to girl on the wait staff and whispered to each, often with a laugh. The girls disappeared and when they came back the knee length skirts they'd been wearing were gone in favor of a very skimpy little skirt that ended just below their crotch. They all had fabulous looking legs, so the effect was startling. A couple of the women wore dark stockings, and the tops were obviously visible as they moved around the house and patio.

Sandy brought one of the prettier girls over to Alex. "Alex, this is Steph. Steph would you care to show Alex what's under your skirt?"

Steph smiled at him in a sexy way, and then hiked up her skirt. Under it was the briefest thong one could imagine. Her bubble butt was clearly visible when she turned his way, and about the only thing the thong really covered was the opening to her pussy. She dropped her skirt as she turned back to Alex. "Does the gentleman like what he sees?"

"Very much," Alex said, glancing at Sandy.

Steph strolled away saying, "If you needanything, just let me know. I am here to please."

After she was out of earshot, Alex said to Sandy, "Did I just get propositioned? Are they really all right with this?"

Sandy chuckled. "They're fine. Most are college friends of mine, and even from the cheerleading team – the ones who stayed in shape. They'll make themselves sexually available to people they like, otherwise they're just a cock tease. A few like women too, and they're good at reading the signals."

"Amazing."

Sandy sidled up beside Alex. "But don't get too locked onto Steph because I have plans for you for later. I want you to show me the ins and outs of The Circle, repeatedly; you know – in, out, in out, in, out ... ooooooh." She smiled and then danced away.

Alex found Monica talking to some young studs that Tracy had invited from her graduating university class. Monica broke away when Alex indicated he wanted to talk.

"Monica, I'm sure Sandy just propositioned me. What should I do?"

Monica laughed, "Why fuck her cute little cunt into oblivion, of course. I plan on doing her husband a little later, so you don't need to worry that side of things. Oh, and I'm sure she wants Jim to do her too."

"Wow. Really?"

"I think we're going to see the tenor of this party change very soon. I've had a couple of people ask me about the hot tub. I've been telling them that the house rule is no suits. That seemed to intrigue everyone. The pool has the same rule."

Just as Monica spoke, the pair heard a splash from the pool. They walked out to the patio, and there were two couples in the pool. From the shadows that the pool lights cast, it was obvious that they were naked.

Monica said, "I think thereal party is just beginning."

As Alex and Monica stood there watching the swimmers play in the pool, Steph came up to Alex. "Excuse me, but a quick question. I couldn't find Sandy to ask. When we come off shift, is it OK if we go in the pool or hot tub too?"

Alex laughed, "Absolutely, but there's a rule."

Steph smiled, "Oh, I know. No clothes. I wouldn't want it any other way." She ran a finger down Alex's cheek and chest, and then danced away.

Tracy strolled by her brother a little after ten o'clock with the two studs Monica had been talking to earlier. "Jim, I'd like you to meet Cameron – or Cam as he prefers, and Teddy. They've been in about six or seven of my classes for the past few years."

Cam put out his hand to shake, "We were all business majors together."

Teddy greeted as well, "I'm into accounting mostly. I have a job with H&R Block starting a week from Monday."

Jim said, "Good, then you might be recovered from this party by then." He shook both their hands.

Tracy laughed, "We were just going to swim and then use the hot tub. See ya!"

"Enjoy," Jim chimed after them as they turned to one of the tables that seemed to be serving as a collecting point for a growing pile of clothing. They each started to disrobe, but the men's eyes were solidly locked onto Tracy's pert breasts as they became exposed, and then the manicured welcome mat for her pussy.

Jim glanced around the patio on the warm night. A number of men and women stood around nude or almost nude with a towel wrapped around their lower body, and showed no concern over their state of dress, even talking with others in groups mixed with the clothed and unclothed. The number of people swimming seemed to be going up by the minute. A glance at the hot tub showed it was full; mostly by couples making out.

Jim found Alice and Amy in the living room, and joined their conversation, getting to learn more about Matt's Aunt Amy, and the lure of the west coast. Alice promised they'd all get together later, after some of the 'physical stuff got underway' – a euphemism for fucking.

Bob discovered the first couple fucking, at least as far as he knew. He'd pulled a pretty little classmate of Ellie's named Lolly to the side to make out with her and feel her enticing breasts, and as they walked into the shadows in the back yard, they found a nude couple. The girl was holding onto a small birch tree, and the guy was plowing into her rear in a modified doggie style. They were trying to be quiet.

Lolly said, "Oh, I like what they're doing. Can we watch?"

Bob and Lolly stood there about twenty feet away from the couple watching them fuck. Bob kissed along Lolly's neck and ear as they watched, until she took one of his hands and thrust it into her cleavage and adjusted it until he was cupping her right breast.

Lolly whispered, "Now, you've got the idea. Do me. Fuck me too. I like you and I'm all primed up for it."

Bob fondled her breasts for a minute more. Lolly finally said, "Hey, Ginger, can Bob and I use the other side of the tree."

"Anything, doll."

Lolly led Bob towards the tree, shedding clothing as she walked. At the tree, she turned and pushed the shirt and pants off of Bob. He'd gone commando just in case.

When nude, Lolly leaned over and kissed her friend Ginger. She even made introductions to Bob. Lolly leaned into the tree and waggled her back end at him. Bob was balls deep seconds later, and bringing the young woman a lot of pleasure. He understood female anatomy and responsiveness apparently better than Chet, Ginger's partner.

After Lolly came with a series of little squeaks and moans, Ginger asked her if she'd share. Lolly shared, and Bob soon found himself fucking the red head, and quickly bringing her to orgasm as Chet pounded his cock into Lolly's cunt without too much regard for anything except getting his own rocks into space.

Wanting to be available to others at the party, Bob used his willpower to stop fucking the two women before he came. He disposed of the condom, and then kissed both girls, and strolled up towards the house, collecting his clothes on the way.

As he moved past one of the benches in the back yard, he passed by Zoey with a handsome older man. They were naked, and she was straddling his body obviously having a more than satisfying session as they made love.

Zoey held out her arms to Bob. "Come kiss me."

Bob went over to her. She said, "I love you. I love that we have the freedom to pursue this lust and exploration."

Bob kissed her again, "I love you. You look gorgeous when you're fucking someone. Enjoy. We'll have our time later."

They parted, and Bob saw a somewhat confused look on the man's face as he left. If you didn't understand the philosophy and wisdom of The Circle, it was hard to imagine what had just taken place.

Elsewhere on the patio, Jim stripped his clothing away, and slid into the pool to join Amy and Alice who were kissing one another. As he swam up to the couple he said, "Am I interrupting or might you want company?"

Amy lit up, "Oh, we want company. Alice said that you understand a woman's physiology to a fault."

Jim smiled, "We all try."

Alice kissed him, "Then put your tongue to work, and then your cock. Please show Amy that we love her too."

Jim led the two women out of the pool and up to a chaise in a shadowed section of the patio, slightly out of sight from the main section where more people stood around. Many were now coupled up and making out.

The three of them spread out on one of the large chaises, and hands and fingers roamed freely. Amy immediately grabbed hold of Jim's cock, feeling the turgid shaft harden to a magical consistency in her hands.

"Oh, I am so going to enjoy the next few minutes."

Jim chuckled, "What makes you think it won't be hours?"

Amy said, "I date a lot. No male can last that long."

Alice said, "You need to hang around this house. Stay here tonight. You'll be amazed. Our gentlemen all know how to pace themselves and make the women VERY happy."

Amy said, "Yeah, but I'm not talking about multiple men keeping you cranked up. I'm talking about how one guy can last and even handle multiple women."

Alice said, "Don't judge, at least until tomorrow morning. Jim might surprise you. Any of the men from The Circle might surprise you."

Jim slid down the chaise, and off onto a towel on the patio deck. He pulled Amy to the edge, and then toyed with her pussy with one hand, even sliding a couple of fingers into the skeptical girl's hot box.

"Oh, yes, very nice start to things," Amy said in a matter of fact tone.

Jim winked at Alice, and brought his mouth to Amy's slit. He lapped from her anus up past her clit multiple times. Each time his broad tongue passed by her clit, Amy jerked.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked in a tone obvious from someone being pleasured.

"Getting the chlorine taste from the pool off of you. I want you. I don't want the pool water."

After a few more broad laps, Jim reached over and grabbed a glass partway full of some wine. He drank some, and then poured the rest into Amy's pussy. She giggled at the cool liquid.

"Now, we're set to begin," Jim said. He looked at Alice and said, "Time me." The two of them laughed.

Jim dropped his head into Amy's slit again, as he ran two and then three fingers into her pussy. After a minute he added his little finger, and after another minute he tucked his thumb into his palm and thrust his whole hand into Amy's pussy.

Amy's eyes were as big as saucers. She gasped, "No one has ever done that to me before. Ooooooh fuck, this feels really good."

As his hand squirmed inside her, and his knuckled rubbed across her G-spot, Amy's eyes popped wide open and she gasped as the first wave of pleasure swept through her body.

Jim persisted, moving his hand, licking around his wrist, and then homing in on Amy's clit.

Amy soared into an orgasm. She squeezed her legs together, trapping Jim's hand and head between her legs, and then moaned loudly. So loudly, that some of the people who had been politely ignoring the threesome turned and became voyeurs.

Jim let Amy cool down slightly, but he didn't withdraw his hand from inside her. Instead he searched slowly near the extent of his long fingers. Amy was aware of his movements deep within her, but thought nothing about it until the tips of two fingers brushed across one area near the front of her cervix.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, God. What are you doing? Where ... How ... MY GOD," Amy gasped out as Jim homed in on the area, carefully monitoring Amy's response.

As Jim licked and nibbled periodically on Amy's clit, he stroked Amy's A-spot. Amy's back slowly arched until her mid-section wasn't touching the chaise at all. Her cunt pushed into Jim's hand and mouth. The fingers kept stroking, and from deep within Amy emitted a long low wail of sexual satisfaction.

And then Amy could feel the tension build, like a twisting rope that gathers kinetic energy as it gets nearer and nearer to the snapping point. And then, for Amy, everything let go at once.

"MY GREAT FUCKING GOD. WHAT A FUCKING ORGASM!" Amy's primal scream carried across the patio as the orgasm of all orgasms she'd ever had rammed into the pleasure center of her brain like a nuclear missile. No one on the patio didn't know what had just taken place. More people watched the result as Amy crested to an all-time peak.

Amy's body writhed, turned, twisted, dropped, rose, and trembled like a Richter 10.0 earthquake, and after thirty seconds she dropped like a stone to the chaise and was quiet.

Jim slowly withdrew his hand from inside Amy, and then moved up her body so he could kiss her.

Amy said in a near whisper, all she seemed capable of, "I love you more than any woman has ever loved any man. My God, you are a sex god."

"I love you, Amy. Now rest."

As Jim turned, a half-dozen of the twenty or so people watching them started to applaud. Jim waved his hand at them dismissively.

Alice leaned in a kissed him. "You were fantastic. Will you come back and fuck her later, after she recovers."

Jim smiled, "I can't wait, but let her rest for a few moments. You know what this is like. Coach her through the recovery."

As Jim stood, a sexy nude woman moved in front of him. She said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that, but I would love to make love to you. I've watched you all night, and I feel a great resonance with you. Even Sandy called my attention to it."

"Steph, I would love to make love to you, but not out here in public right now. I just did my public display. Come up to my room."

"Gladly."

* * * * *

By one o'clock, only about thirty diehard guests remained, mostly around the pool, patio, and the hot tub. All were nude, and all were of a frame of mind to enjoy sex with others in a free and open way.

Sometimes, a couple or threesome would put on a little show for the others, perhaps to warm them up for another round of fucking. Tracy and Ellie had each starred in an exhibitionist show of sexual fun. Both continued to wear their sashes with the words 'New Grad' on them, but otherwise each girl was naked except for their sexy high heels.

The two young studs that Tracy and Ellie had invited, Cam and Teddy, apparently had unusual staying power and had performed admirably throughout the evening, but they were done in. The foursome played together on the side of the pool, as the girls made meager attempts at resurrection.

On the other hand, Jim, Bob, Matt, Alex, and Nathan continued to function like the amazing fuck machines they had groomed themselves to be with the help of the females in The Circle.

Alex slowly pumped his cock into Steph, the pretty waitress and friend of Sandy's, as Steph lay back on an empty table that had held hors d'oeuvres only a few hours earlier.

Nathan was with a girl about Tracy's age and her boyfriend. She lay on a chaise sucking on her boyfriend's cock as Nathan plunged a robust hard-on into her body, and she begged for more and harder.

Matt was doing his Aunt Amy in his own style, celebrating an expansion of the concept of incest in his family. Amy was so sensitive after the fisting Jim gave her that she came every couple of minutes, looking more like a sparkler of emotions than a dour aunt.

Bob had Sheila riding his cock on one of the chaises, as Zoey sat on his face getting some cum sucked out of her cunt that had come from Don.

Don had another pretty waitress perched cowgirl style on his cock. Beside him on the same chaise, Michelle had a handsome college student between her thighs banging her at a rapid rate as she emitted little sounds of joy. Kyle was doing Monica on the adjacent chaise.

Jim stood in the doorway from the living room onto the patio drinking a bottle of water. He thought how the scene was the highest form of 'family values.' From behind, two feminine arms wrapped around him.

"Hi Sandy."

"Hi Jim. Can we make love now?"

"Where's your husband?"

"Making love to one of my friends in the hot tub."

"I would love to make love to you. Where?"

"I want to do it in public right on that chaise next to Amy. OK?"

"Do you want the whole treatment?"

"No, not this time. I watched what you did to Amy earlier. You were amazing, but I just want you and a nice simple experience of coupling with someone who I find fascinating, handsome, romantic, and a great role model for the rest of mankind."

"Allow me, Mrs. Ross," Jim said as he escorted her to the chaise. Sandy was still dressed as she'd been all day to supervise the party preparation and execution.

As the clothes peeled off, Sandy felt a new freedom in her life.

When Jim sucked on her breasts, she'd thought about the activity for so long that she came only a couple of minutes into the simple act.

When Jim stripped her shorts and thong away, and ran his fingers through her slit and pubic hair, she came based more on the anticipation than the actual moves.

When Jim slid down her body, and started to suck on her pussy and finger her vagina, she came like a Saturn rocket on the way to the space station.

And many minutes later, after Jim and Sandy had fucked in several positions, Sandy exploded like a large skyrocket, creating the most pleasing sounds anyone had heard all evening in terms of moaning and cooing her affection for him.

Jim cradled Sandy to him, feeling the prickly but wet pubic hair above her slit on his thigh as they lay together.

Sandy said, "I love you, and I know you have lots of people who love you."

"And I love you. You totally gave yourself to me. You didn't hold back."

"I didn't want to. I wanted you to have all of me. You gave me all of yourself. Do you always do that?"

Jim didn't know how to answer. Alice responded from beside them on another chaise, "Yes, he does. He's the most attentive lover in our family. There's nothing left to give on his part. We respond in kind, as I guess you did."

From Jim's other side, Amy said, "God, Jim, you're still going. I want to make love to you too."

Sandy whispered to him, "Go ahead. I want to watch. I need a little rest after those two epic orgasms."

"Amy, have you met Sandy?" He rolled out of the saddle, his stiff cock waving in the air as he turned.

"Earlier in the evening, we got introduced." She laughed at the conditions of the introduction.

"Good. Sandy has a load of my cum in her pussy, and I'd like you to eat it out of her and share it with her."

Both Amy and Sandy's eye's got very large at what was about to happen.

Beside us, Alice laughed and urged her old lover on, "Go ahead and do it. It's one of the sexiest things you'll ever do."

Amy changed seats, and leaned between Sandy's open legs. Soon her tongue was waggling as she made love to the pretty woman about her own age. After a few minutes, she rose and moved up so she could kiss Sandy. Instead of kissing, she nudged Sandy to open her mouth, and in front of a dozen spectators she dribbled the cum from her mouth into Sandy's, and then both women merged and kissed.

12