The Circle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim lay down behind Amy, lifted her upper leg, and slid his hard cock into her pussy. Several people in the group watching expressed wonder about Jim's recovery ability and his staying power.

Amy turned so Jim could kiss her and also suck on her breasts. In turn, she also opened herself up to Sandy.

Amy said, "You just fucked Sandy, are you sure you have what it takes to do me?"

Jim smiled, "I always have enough."

Jim and Sandy both sucked and kissed Amy, and then Amy started to have an orgasm. Sandy reached down to where Jim's cock pistoned into Amy's body, felt his cock and balls, and then homed in on Amy's clit. Sandy rubbed and massaged until Amy started to pop off orgasms every few minutes.

Amy eventually stopped her. "Sandy, I can't take it anymore. Just let Jim cum inside me and then I'm done."

Sandy snickered, "No, you're not done until I eat all that cum out of your pussy, and then dribble it into your mouth before kissing you with the same passion you kissed me. And, that's exactly how the next ten minutes unfolded.

12