The Circle Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim explained as they went into his room, "I share my room with Ellie now, that's why the other big bed is here and space is tighter. It's not that we make love every night, although our frequency is up; it was the need to give our two new mothers-to-be some privacy and space where the middle-of-the-night cries wouldn't wake the rest of us. With another baby or two, it'll all be a moot point, but for now this is one result."

"I don't care," Sandy said. "I'd make love to you anywhere, and I don't care who watches. Maybe Ellie will join in."

"Careful, or I'll take you up on that. I do have public sex fantasies."

"So do I. Any particular place?"

"Years ago, I wanted to do Sheila on a certain picnic table down on the town commons."

Sandy laughed, "Well, fuck me in your big bed and let me see how I feel afterward, but I might be up for that; plus it'll be later and thus less chance of being caught."

Sandy and Jim made out as they slowly stripped each other's clothes off. Just as they were nude the door opened a crack.

Ellie peered in, "Hi. I was afraid you might be in here. Brad and I were looking for a bedroom. We'll go ..."

Sandy said, "No, come in and stay here. I'd love to fuck next to my husband while he does you. I think that'd be so sexy and erotic. I'm already almost ready to explode with an orgasm just thinking about that."

Brad and Ellie came in and nudged the door so it was almost closed. There was an etiquette that had developed around the house; if the door was wide open, others were invited to join in; if the door was partially open then voyeurs were welcome; and if the door were shut, then some privacy was requested.

Brad went and kissed his nude wife, as a naked Jim French kissed with Ellie between her removal of each item of clothing.

Jim said to him, "You'd better hurry up. I'm locked and loaded and ready to fire. I can't wait to give your wife a bucket of cum."

Ellie was striping her clothes off as the others talked. When she was naked, she pulled at Brad's clothes until his large cock sprung free. At that point, it went down her throat in a lewd display of sexual prowess. Not to be outdone, Sandy proved to Jim that she had the same set of deep-throat skills.

By tacit agreement, the two couples fucked in parallel, using the same positions, but often gazing at each other. Jim could tell that Brad was getting off big time watching his cock piston into his wife's pussy. Jim loved to watch Ellie get pounded by a large cock, and Brad certainly filled the bill.

Eventually, the four of them rode through a series of orgasms that resulted in both women dripping in cum. After some play with the jism, they took turns cleaning each other and then sharing the effluent with their partners.

When they were through, and recovery had started, Sandy noted the time: ten o'clock.

Sandy said to Ellie and Brad, "Jim and I are going to take a little drive down to the town common. He's going to fuck me on a special picnic table there that has meaning to him. Do you want to come along?"

Ellie and Brad looked at each other and grinned, "Heck, yes."

Ellie dressed in her short catholic schoolgirl skirt, and outfitted Sandy in similar garb. For a top she wore one of Alice's favorite things – a shirt with the tails tied under her bare breasts. Thus, with only two items of clothing and shoes, the women declared they were ready to go and ready to fuck.

Brad and Jim both slipped on shorts and t-shirts, and went commando.

The four of them laughed themselves silly on the way to the commons, only a ten minute ride from the house. They pulled in and parked, and then walked to Jim's favorite table on the north side of the square with the bandstand in the center. They sat for a short time to let their eyes adapt to the darkness, and to be sure there was no one else near them.

As they waited the two girls, extracted the men's cocks from their shorts and sucked them up to a perfect hardness for penetration. When they were sure no one was around, the girls sat on the picnic table, untied their shirts so their breasts showed in the dim light, and pulled their skirts up to their waist. The cocks penetrated simultaneously.

Sandy moaned, "Oh, God, this is so sinful and so erotic. I'm ... oh, fuck ... I'm cumming right now."

On that note, Sandy peaked and gasped as the orgasm overtook her like a sudden tidal wave. As she floated down, Jim started up pumping into her body. Beside the pair, Brad thrust deeply into Ellie's sweet young cunt, enjoying her tightness and the perfume of her sex that permeated the summer air.

The couples went on for quite a while; given this was their second fuck in a short period. Several times the couples jumped and worried about getting caught as cars drove along the nearby street or they heard people walking along the sidewalk on the far edge of the park.

Jim eventually blasted another sea of cum into Brad's wife's pussy, causing Sandy to peak again and moan loudly. Her moan carried across the whole commons, but it also triggered Ellie and Brad's orgasms as though she'd thrown a switch.

Brad and Ellie gasped and moaned into a fabulous French kiss as his cum surged into her body. Ellie panted, "God, Brad. That was so good. Your wife is so lucky. Sandy, thank you for sharing."

Sandy chortled, "And that you for sharing your new roommate."

Ellie laughed, "Yeah, this is really co-ed living at its best. Jim and I fuck a lot. I love it."

Jim corrected her, "We make love a lot."

A minute later, Jim said as he extracted from Sandy's cunt, "Thank you ladies. You have satisfied a lifelong dream I've had since the age of twelve when I started to like this table and girls. I have always wanted to nail some pussy right here, just as we've done tonight."

"Ah, a realized fantasy to cross off your bucket list," Brad chided as he pulled up his shorts.

Sandy said, "Hey, anybody want to get ice cream? The Dairy Queen doesn't close for another half-hour."

With cum running down their legs, no undies on, and the sexiest shirts in the town barely covering their full breasts, the girls caught a lot of attention at the ice cream stand. They ended up sitting on the hood of the car as they ate their cones, while Brad and Jim stood by admiring their assets. Jim laughed at the 'skid marks' on the car as the girls got off and they prepared to go home.

12