The Circle Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday, Alex sent off the seventy-eight minute film to Deke by way of the Internet cloud. Wednesday afternoon, Deke wrote to Alex: 'Another A+ film. Keep it up. Great stuff. Get more people into one of them – nice group fuck or orgy. Check in the mail. Deke.'

Wednesday, Alex sat in the family room at cocktail time talking with the others as he opened his snail mail. He noticed a relatively plain envelope from Brassballs.com, and tore open one end. Inside he could see a check and brief note.

Alex pulled the check out, and nearly fainted. The check was for $48,643. It was payable to Circle Productions, the name Alex had thought up on the spot as the name of the film business the group had started months earlier. He'd later made sure the business was properly set up and registered.

"HOLY SHIT," Alex proclaimed to no one in particular.

"What? What's wrong?" echoed around the room.

"Everything is VERY right. Alice, come and check this out." As she neared him, he passed the check to her. She nearly dropped on the spot, sitting with a thud in the middle of the floor and looking at the check in disbelief.

Alice said, "Unbelievable!"

While the check got passed around, Alex read the accompanying letter. The letter itemized the time periods, number of DVDs sold, the number of downloads of the whole movie, plus the video-on-demand views. Sure enough, the calculations looked accurate and covered the filmsIce Princesses and the test video they'd calledRomance Sex. Alex silently thanked Deke for being such an honest guy.

The room buzzed with excitement.

Alice said, "Folks, if it's OK with you, we're going to invest in our business in a couple of ways with some of this money. Matt needs to get some professional cameras, more lights, and a better editing software package. There are a few other things too, but nothing that ten-thousand wouldn't cover."

Matt said, "What should we do with the rest of this money? I propose we pay each of the actors inIce Princesses three-thousand, and put the rest in the house fund to help with the new addition."

Alex said, "Just to add to that, I think Matt should get twice that amount. Not only did he film and participate in the film, he spent hours and hours editing and putting together one helluva good porn flick."

Everyone in the room agreed. There were seven actors, including Alice, and then Matt as cameraman would make eight; after buying some equipment and software that still put a few thousand into the home's reserve fund. Of course, there'd be more royalty checks coming in the future too.

Alex reminded everyone, "We haven't even gotten payments forPickup Problems. Now, we'll also haveMusical Chairs for Cheaters in the running. No wonder this is such a lucrative business."

Tina and Marlene both smiled. Marlene said, "I never complained about the money except when my asshole manager decided to stiff me. I got even, and he never pulled that shit again."

"What'd you do?" someone asked.

"I made him his favorite cake and loaded it up with Ex-Lax. He couldn't be more than ten feet away from a bathroom for a week. Did I mention that he loved the cake? I also told him the next time he ate anything, it'd be full of ground up glass. I even hinted I might have added some to that cake. He kept studying his poops for blood for two weeks. I never had a problem after that, with him or anybody else in the industry."

* * * * *

The following weekend, yet another cast gathered in the finished basement and barbeque patio of the large home to produce another adult video. Matt and Nathan served as cameramen and fill-in cast members, as needed in some of the scenes. Neither one wanted to be left out of the 'fun' when the serious fucking started either. Alice again played director and cast member.

The movie started with the arrival of couple after couple for a weekend house party and cookout. Alex stood at the grill actually barbequing hot dogs, hamburgers, and chicken. The men gathered around with their beer and wine, and engaged in all sorts of conversation that gradually focused in on the women and sex.

The women conversed together, but they too shifted their focus to the hot men, and how much this one or that one turned them on. Lolly admitted that some of the girls at the party also turned her on, and that led to some kisses that turned into a lot of tongue swapping and then wandering hands in a corner of the patio.

The camera followed Monica as she went to her 'husband,' Bob, to ask if he minded if she got a little bisexual or if she got 'romantic' with one or two of the other men. Bob sanctioned whatever she wanted to do, provided he got the same privileges with some of the other women. They both had their free passes, and others were soon granted by each of the others.

Brad and Sandy were videoed having a similar conversation, only for this couple, Brad reached over and unbuttoned all of the buttons on Sandy's blouse exposing most of her braless tits for the viewing public. Sandy rubbed Brad's crotch through his pants until the bulge of his giant cock was unmistakable.

As the scene shifted, Jim had started to make out with Lynn. A telling moment for the pair was his discovery of the zipper on the back of her dress that he slowly lowered until the dress fell from her body in a pile on the patio, leaving her clad in only a thin brassiere and a sexy thong. Lynn did have a fabulous body given her age. Behind Lynn, Don could be seen stripping the clothes from a very willing Stephanie.

One camera panned back to find Kyle and Tracy also making out as they sat on the patio swing for two. He had one hand under her skirt, obviously doing something sexual to his partner. Tracy unzipped Kyle's pants and fished out his long prong. She slowly masturbated him, and then shifted so she could start an epic blowjob on him.

As the scene shifted to a large patio chaise, the video showed Sandy pulling Alex to her. Alex peeled away her already unbuttoned blouse, and started to paw and suck on her gorgeous tits with the large areolas. Soon, her nipples were rigid little buds of steel capable of etching tracks across his bare chest.

Brad had captured Alice and Zoey. The two women were giving him a double blowjob on a sofa just inside the door to the patio. Brad had somehow lost all his clothes, and the girls didn't seem to have much on either.

On an adjacent sofa, Don then had Michelle and Ellie side by side, as he ate each girl's pussy with his usual amazing skill, alternating between the two. Next to him, Marlene and Tina moaned as they engaged in a sixty-nine with great success in terms of firing off little orgasms in their partners. Beside them, Steph appeared in an oversized stuff chair masturbating in a way that turned on everybody.

Sheila appeared with Matt as he stripped her bare, and then ate her pussy. In another scene Sheila was blowing Nathan or eating Willow as they made out.

Alice surveyed the scenes being filmed, making sure that everyone in The Circle was fully engaged in some way. She had to get two couples to pause in the action lest they get too far ahead of the filming. She scolded them with humor in her tone, "No fucking until I tell you, only orgasms by mouth or hands for the ladies, and gentlemen, you'd better not cum just yet."

After conferring with Matt and Nathan about the scenes they'd captured, Alice orchestrated the beginning of the fucking for the video. She chose Kyle and Tracy for the honor, having Tracy mount Kyle in cowgirl mode as the pair acted out the ecstasy of their coupling for supposedly the first time.

Willow pleaded for some relief, so Matt filmed Nathan slowly penetrating her as she moaned her pleasure. After giving her an orgasm by careful attention to her hair-trigger clit, Nathan picked up his camera and filmed Matt doing a similar feat with Sheila.

In full film mode again, the cameras picked up Ellie bouncing on Don's cock as Steph perched over his mouth. Next to them on an outside chaise, Brad was fucking Alice as Zoey sat on her mouth. Next to them, Marlene and Tina continued to eat each other's pussy, only with Jim slowly fucking Tina's hot little box of love. While he did that, Lynn had started to make out with Marlene.

Alex and Sandy were obviously enjoying one another in a more traditional missionary fuck. Soon, everyone was engaged, and the cameras kept rolling.

As the male orgasms started, Alice orchestrated several 'money shots' where the man came across his partner's face and in her mouth. After assuring the quality of those sequences, she shifted to filming several creampies including one in Tracy's beautiful little cunt. Thanks to her martial arts training and working on her Kegel muscles, she was adept at squeezing the cum from inside her; thus, she was sure thing for the video.

What surprised Tracy was that when her pussy was at its messiest, Derek showed up with his cock and slowly sank into her again. After only two minutes, he left another huge deposit of cum inside her, making the seminal discharge from her cunt nearly three times what it had been before he came inside her. The camera captured it all.

The cast broke apart at five o'clock. Most went swimming in the heated pool, a few even continuing the romantic interludes they'd been in during the video. Tina wanted more action, so she'd persuaded Don that she was a worthy cause for a lovemaking session. Marlene joined them, sitting on Don's face as he ate out the residual cum from her earlier fuck on camera when Jim had filled her cunt with a gallon of his man juice.

Matt, Alice, Tina, Marlene, and Kyle spent almost forty hours over the next week editing the video they'd decided to titleThe Party. They were reluctant to throw away a lot of the footage, consequently the film ended up being almost three hours long, enough to almost max out a plain DVD.

Matt talked to Alex, and suggested that when he sent the film to Deke at Brassballs.com, that he ask him about the length and what scenes they should cut.

Two weeks later, they indeed heard back from Deke. His message was simple, 'Video is magnificent. Made it a 2 DVD set. The best in the industry. Don't change a thing. I love your stuff. Deke.'

Alice went into planning mode again, looking at stories and other porn films online to get ideas for the next video. She sat with most of The Circle members to get their ideas too.

Another check arrived to everyone's delight - $62,137. The money was the royalties from the test scene,Pickup Problems, Musical Chairs, and some more fromThree Ice Princesses. Thanks to the itemized list, the group easily agreed how the proceeds should be divided.

12