The Circle Ch. 25

Story Info
More incentives to motivate the work crew.
4.9k words
4.8
19.2k
11

Part 25 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25 – Escalating incentives to motivate work crew

The men worked the next day, but not at quite the feverish pace they'd put on the week before. This didn't surprise anyone as the men were really tired, plus they'd each had to masturbate before leaving the house the night before, to even make their lives tolerable. To make things a little better, the incentive tasks for the week had been reduced so that each man could catch their breath, get a good night's sleep, and even have some personal time.

No one worked on Sunday, but Bill did come by the site and walked around taking measurements and making a lot of notes. He spent an hour talking to Bob about the project and progress.

The first thing Monday morning, a large truck arrived with the doors and windows, roofing materials, and the first load of drywall. After securing the delivery, the men started on the roof, taking advantage of cloud cover that kept temperatures a little lower than normal and allowed for better outdoor working.

The roof had been mostly completed by the end of the day. Steve continued to work on the ridgeline and the valleys, as the other men started to set a few windows. The next day found more windows and exterior doors going in. There were a lot of them, and it took until late Friday afternoon to complete the designated tasks.

About seven o'clock the men were led to the pool showers, this time by a very naked Stephanie. The men tried to get her to join them in the shower, but she teased them by staying just out of reach as she displayed her charms to them as they cleaned up. The men had been told to bring comfortable clothing for after the 'entertainment,' but again the men were asked to only wear towels after their showers.

The men were led to four comfortable chairs facing the patio again. Beer, wine, and cheese were served by a topless Tina and Lolly. When the men seemed comfortable, the patio lights dimmed except for two spotlights. Some music started to play, and Zoey, Monica, Ellie, and Lynn danced out in single file. They were scantily clad, but that still left room for four not-to-subtle stripteases by each woman.

The girls stripped right in front of the men, sort of picking out one particular man to make eye contact with and to especially entertain.

As the girls danced and ground their hips around, they could watch the towels rise in the men's laps. The men seemed shy in front of each other, but there was no doubt that they were of the same mind about their lust.

As the women achieved nudity, Alice stepped forward into a spotlight. She carried a book, but was really several pages printed from the computer that had been pasted into the book to make the prop look more professional.

Alice read a sexy story from Literotica.com. It was a group sex story about four guys that meet four girls in a bar and then hookup with them as the night goes on. After the initial hookup, there is some swapping and then more sex. As Alice read, the tents in the men's towels took on a whole new meaning, pointing upwards at the newly rising moon. Several of the men frequently reached under their towels to touch themselves or adjust the situation.

The reading of the story had taken fifteen minutes, but no one cared about the time. During that time, the four nude women had slowly moved closer to the men, often changing position depending on what was happening in the story.

As Alice moved off stage (left the patio), the women each sat on the men's laps, being careful to keep the towels in place. There were now four nude women sitting on the laps of four nude men, except for a towel draped across four hard-ons.

Lynn said to Bill, whose lap she'd acquired, "Suck on my breasts. Fondle me, but nothing too much below the waist."

Bill behaved, but he went to town on Lynn's breasts. Beside him, the other men were similarly engaged with one of the other women.

Sandy appeared briefly, standing naked and appealing in one of the spotlights. She rang and small chime that caught everyone's attention. She said only three words, "Ladies, switch partners." Sandy vanished back into the house.

Lynn went to Steve, as the other women moved to Bill, Kurt, and Mike. More breast play went on with mouths and hands. More kissing and making out also started. The men were getting in the mood of the hour.

Twice more at ten minute intervals Sandy appeared to have the women switch partners. Each woman periodically tested to be sure the man they were with wasn't going to cum prematurely in the evening. The men exhibited amazing control.

At the end of the fourth switch, Sandy appeared only to say, "Ladies, why not bring things to a conclusion." She again disappeared into the house.

Lynn typified the next few minutes. She was with Mike. She took his hand and put it on her pussy. She whispered, "Finger me for a minute."

What Mike didn't know, as well as the other men, was that each of the women they were with had a hair trigger for an orgasm after this type of foreplay. As Mike sank to fingers into Lynn and started to massage her vagina with his fingers, Lynn came like a skyrocket on a National holiday. She thrashed, moaned, groaned, and ground her ass into Mike's cock.

Mike had kissed Lynn really hard when it became apparent what was happening. As Lynn went into her afterglow phase following her orgasm, she slid off Mike's lap, onto the ground in front of him. She pulled his towel away and tossed it aside so she could see his cock in the dim light. She reached for the cock with both hands, and then proceeded to give him the most wonderful handjob in the world.

As Lynn fondled and jerked the rigid shaft of flesh, she talked to Mike. "Imagine this cock plunging into the pussies of four different women in a night – maybe the four of us or four of the other girls you've seen. That's the big prize then the house is done. Would you like to feel four different hot vaginas wrap around this big beautiful cock, each one hoping they'll be the one that will be the recipient of your man juice. Oh, that would be so hot, feeling you fucking me with everything you had; feeling your cock stroking in and out of my cunt, and then shooting cum into me."

Before she get any more of her rehearsed 'dirty talk' out, Mike came like a fire hose. He groaned, "Cumming," and then semen shot five feet high from his cock, splattering back on the patio next to the couple.

Lynn kept pumping his cock for the last ejaculations, and then wiped up with the towel the cum that had ended on her hand, and Mike's chest and groin.

Lynn leaned up and kissed Mike in a tender way, and then kissed his eyes shut, and vanished through the dusk into the house. Monica was already there. Ellie and Zoey came in together a moment later.

Zoey whispered, "I need to get fucked really bad." She vanished deeper into the house to find a willing cock.

Lynn thought a minute and said, "I do too."

Monica and Ellie followed with similar ideas.

* * * * *

The men were on the job on Saturday morning bright and early. Lolly appeared moments after they started with a tray of fresh baked cinnamon rolls and blueberry muffins. Behind her Alice brought a tray with coffee mugs and a thermos of fresh coffee.

What made the morning coffee service unusual was that both girls were naked, except for sexy high heels.

In each coffee mug was a short slip of paper:

'We hope you have enjoyed your rewards for extraordinary workmanship and speed on our large home addition. This coming week we would like to see all the wallboard completed including joint compound, sanding, and priming. If you succeed, the entertainment will start at dusk (about eight o'clock) on Friday on the patio again. As you did last week, bring a change of clothes to wear after the showers and entertainment.'

The three crew looked at Bill. Steve asked, "Can we do that? Can we get that much work done in a week? This is the most they've asked of us."

Bill said, "I'm going to cheat a little on this one. I checked with Bob and he's OK with it too. I've got three new guys joining the crew for Monday through Thursday; they're wallboard guys too."

Steve and Mike broke into smiles. Kurt looked worried; he said, "These guys will be used to working at a normal pace. We've got to pull them up so they work the same long days and pace we do, and yet they don't get the incentives."

Bill chuckled, "Well, they'll get the morning coffee and muffin incentives that seems to have started. That should spur them on a little."

Josh, Evan, and Pete showed up at eight o'clock on Monday morning. Bill, Steve, Mike, and Kurt had already put in two hours. They made sure the newbies knew they were very late on the job. Bill explained about the extended hours, as this was a rush job. Just about the time he mentioned special incentives that typically helped the men make it through the day, Marlene and Sheila came into the construction part of the house addition wearing their sexy high heels and nothing else except a sash around their waist. They served coffee and fresh baked muffins.

The new men about lost their teeth as they gawked at the two girls.

Bill teased the new men, "Hey, don't gawk at the girls. Didn't you mother teach you to always look a lady in the eyes."

The responses resembled a complex caveman conversation.

The seven men worked until dusk, and repeated the day through Thursday. The four men of the regular crew could see that they would finish in time for their Friday deadline, so they bid goodbye to the temporary help at the end of Thursday, obviously saving the best incentives for themselves.

By Friday at seven o'clock, all the rooms had been sheet rocked, taped, joined, sealed, sanded, and primed. The men raced to the outdoor showers to clean up and get their towels on.

Michelle was there to lead the men from the showers to the patio. She wore a short skirt that she swished from side to side. The movement revealed that she wore nothing beneath the small bit of fabric. Her breasts were clad in a gossamer band that left little to the imagination. Two long picnic tables had been set up. Each had a pizza, beer, and wine on it, along with some other trimmings. Michelle seated the men at the table.

Michelle explained, "We want you well fed and rested for what comes next. You still have a few tasks to finish before the night is over." The sexy tone to her voice let the men know that something enticing would happen.

Several of the women came and joined the men as they ate. They were wearing casual clothes without any attempt to display anything significant.

Lynn sat with Mike. "Thank you for last week. You were truly spectacular. I hope we get to play again sometime soon."

Mike blushed, but allowed as how Lynn was one special woman. He also talked at length about how unusual this job was, and how everyone was so nice and sexy and helpful to the men.

As the men finished, their dinner companions cleared the tables and left. The lights dimmed, and Lolly, Sheila, Ellie, and Tracy appeared. They did their sexy little strip tease right down to only their high-heeled shoes. Because the night was chilly, their nipples got quite rigid quite early, without additional attention.

Michelle reappeared. "Gentlemen, last week the women pleasured you for the fine work you did and the speed with which you did it. This week, they again want to reward you, however, they would like a little reciprocity. Our dancers are finished dancing, but what they really need is a little loving from your lips below the waist." She paused and said, "Ladies, please take your places on the tables."

Each of the four women got up on the picnic table, sat, and spread their legs in front of one of the men. While the light was slightly dim, the pussy in front of each man was very visible and succulent. Each had its own unique aroma of sex, and each a distinctive taste.

Michelle giggled and added, "Dessert is served. Oh, just to be clear, no intercourse until the house is complete."

Four men's heads plunged into the pussies in front of them. Seconds later, four female voices moaned in harmony at the pleasure they were deriving from the men. As the minutes ticked by, each woman had an orgasm.

Lolly was the first to succumb to a tongue; Kurt proved he had great talent in cunnilingus, plus he apparently just loved hot young pussy. As she floated down from her high, she slid off the table into Kurt's lap, almost impaling herself on his hard cock. She nestled his cock along her slit and stroked it back and forth, even coating part of it with her female juices.

She then started to massage his cock against her cunt, in a kind of handjob where instead of a second hand she used her pussy lips. As she rubbed and manipulated his cock against her intimate parts, the pair also kissed with great passion and lust.

Lolly confessed to Kurt between kisses, "I've been using your cock to stroke my clit. I'm really near again. When you cum, I'll cum. I want your jism all over my cunt. I want to be dripping in your cum."

Kurt moaned and whispered, "Oh, God, you darling fox, I am cumming right now."

Lolly directed the first jet of semen onto her clit, and that's all it took to push her over the edge again. The pair made exquisite noises as they came together.

Next to them on the same table Sheila had a different idea about how to bring Steve off. After her orgasm, she'd had Steve recline on the table. She then mounted him, and spread her engorged labia over his cock as she started to rock back and forth, sliding her cunt along his cock from base to end. Of course, this not only stimulated Steve, it also meant his cock rubbed along her clit for most of her back and forth journey. Both of them were fully engaged and focused on the other.

Sheila and Steve shared a colossal pair of orgasms only minutes after starting the simulated fuck. They kissed wildly for many minutes after, each telling the other how they hoped their new friendship would continue long after the house was completed.

At the other picnic table, something completely different had developed. Ellie and Tracy were in a hot sixty-nine with one another, with each of them eating the other's pussy as they held Bill and Mike's cocks near their faces and masturbated them. The men gently urged them on, and allowed each girl to bring their cock right to the entrance to the other's vagina, rub it around, and then suck on it repeatedly. At least four orgasms from the two girls ripped across the patio.

When Mike announced he wanted to cum, Tracy rapidly rose from eating Ellie, and knelt on the ground next to him. She held up her tits to him, and seconds later, he blasted eight major cum shots across her chest. Just as he finished, Bill did the same to Ellie. The girls then came together and rubbed their chests together, smearing the effluent all over them. The men moaned at the lewd act.

This time the outdoor shower had four men washing four women as part of the after show. Everything got really clean, and then the girls wrapped towels around them and vanished into the house before the men could do anything further with them.

* * * * *

The sexual incentives remained at about the same level over the next weeks. The men wanted those incentives and so they were working seven days a week, often putting in twelve-hour days of hard labor.

By the end of the first month, the eight-thousand square foot house addition had gone from raw land to being nearly finished. The walls had been painted, and the finish flooring had gone in – carpeting in some rooms, and the finish carpentry had begun.

As the second month unfolded, the second kitchen and eight bathrooms had been installed. Bill brought in electrician and plumber crews to deal with the finish work in those areas; however, they never got to participate in the incentive program – only the original four men had been declared eligible since they were working the hardest.

Other phenomena had also started between the men and women: the warm feeling of love affairs, affection, and a desire to be together outside of the fun they were having with the program.

Lolly and Ellie went on dates with Mike and Kurt; however, they made sure that they knew that these were relatively platonic dates. The four went bowling and then for ice cream. Back at the house there were a lot of passionate kisses and words of affection, but the girls cut it off there for the time being.

During the date the two girls explained to the men about The Circle, how it had formed, and the various philosophies about love, sex, sharing, and plurality. The absence of monogamy, exclusivity, and jealousy also was communicated. The men seemed to soak up the news with every pore of their body, often nodding and seeing a new way of looking at relationships and living together.

In the following week, Tina and Tracy went out with Bill and Steve, with similar results communicated about The Circle, the expanding house, and the various influencing philosophies and guidelines. Those two went a little further, allowing not only a lot of kisses, but also some heavy petting that resulted in handjobs and being fingered to orgasm.

One day over lunch, Bob sat with the four-man crew and talked about his ten secrets for success and happiness in life, some of the tenets that influenced the earliest foundations of The Circle: love, goal setting, believing in self, attitude about life, creativity, details, living in the now, focusing, communicating, and being a role model were some of the core traits. He also described the constellation of friends.

Much to his surprise, the men debated each of the points on and off with him over the following week as he appeared to walk through the parts of the house they were working on. They each were trying to understand and act on the points and principles.

The incentive program continued on Friday evenings. Increasingly, the work crew joined the group around the Friday dinner hour, sharing more about themselves and learning more and more about each person in The Circle, both men and women.

After the end of week dinner, there'd be some kind of show that would devolve into something sexual for the men, yet no intercourse transpired. The girls who wanted to be with the men one night agreed that it was time to move up to blowjobs, and so as the second month of construction ended, the four men each got a magnificent blowjob from one of the four girls as they rotated around on the men.

To tease each man, after he came in her mouth, the woman would make a show of swallowing, but then engage in some intense French kissing with the man ... and then the other men. At first, there was great reluctance, but when they realized how erotic and arousing the whole scene was, they forgot about their first reactions. The following week, the sharing of cum was a little more pronounced between women, and once everything had been mixed together, with each of the men.

One Tuesday in the middle of the third month, Bob reviewed the original construction contract. The crew was over two months ahead of schedule.

He went through the new hallway into the new wing and found Bill, the foreman. He showed him the numbers he'd just been crunching on the costs and time. Bill looked really proud.

Bill said, "You know, we're all going to hate to see this job end, what with the Friday incentive program and all, but I think we're going to be done by the end of this week unless you see something we're missing."

Bob said, "Nope. You've got it covered completely. We have some furniture slated for arrival as the week goes on, but you guys work on the punch list and I think we'll end it this week."

Bill said hopefully, "And the final ... incentives?"

12