The Circle Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob laughed, "I'll let the girls know that some kind of 'climax' is needed for the incentive program."

The two men laughed and Bob went back into the main house.

As the week went by, various beds, dressers, wardrobes, and other furniture arrived for the bedrooms and public rooms in the addition. A punch list had been prepared for each room, and as the week expired one or another of the four men could be found attending to some small detail: a closet shelf, a touch up of the paint, a popped screw, and the like.

In the evenings, the entire circle would wander through the addition, looking in awe at the finished work product. Even with the cold temperatures outside and the coming holiday season, inside was warm, cozy, and inviting.

Friday arrived and truly the last of the punch list items were wiped clean by noon. The men stayed around and cleaned, put away the last of their tools, got their trailer ready to be pulled away, and made sure that every room was a showcase of their work.

At five o'clock, as the winter dusk approached along with the longest day of the year, Michelle slinked into the addition in a snug cocktail dress that displayed her best assets. She kissed the men with renewed intensity, and then led them downstairs to the new lounge.

The entire circle had gathered, and as the four men were led into the large room, applause broke out. The men blushed and acted embarrassed at the attention. Each man in The Circle went and shook their hands, thanking them for the monumental effort they'd put forth to complete the huge addition in ten weeks. The girls gave each man a brief kiss; a few of them whispered 'Later' to them.

As Nathan and Alex tended bar; the girls served a series of appetizers that were really a gourmet dinner in small portions. Everyone imbibed and ate the tidbits well into the evening. The conversations were warm, comfortable, and proof of the friendships that had matured between everyone.

Around nine o'clock, Michelle called everyone's attention and a circle formed around her. She awarded each of the men a plaque of gratitude. She then announced that the men of The Circle were dismissed. As expected and planned, Bob led the men into the original portion of the house.

Of course, in the original portion of the house was the original family room with the large TV. Wired into the large TV were six high-def cameras that could zoom and be directed with a joystick to focus on anything going on in the lounge. The girls knew about the cameras and agreed to play to them; the four workmen didn't.

Bob speculated to the men, "Do you think that all four men will join The Circle? They sure are nice guys, and the girls really like them."

Kyle laughed, "We can hope. By the end of tonight, I think they'll be sold and locked in. Our women are irresistible."

In the lounge, Sheila and Monica had decided to get things started with Steve, the man she'd initially flashed from a porch as he had started working with a backhoe. The pair gently stripped away the casual clothes he wore, losing most of theirs in the process.

With Steve completely nude, the two girls knelt in front of him and gave him a double blowjob, often synchronizing their mouths to move up and down his large engorged cock in unison. Monica pulled off and called it a 'four lip blowjob.'

Steve panted, "I've been waiting for ten weeks for this night. I can't believe this is finally here ... that this is real."

Sheila plunged down on his cock, taking every inch into her mouth and throat. She pulled off and rhetorically asked, "Is that real enough for you?" She had a devilish grin.

Monica pulled her thong off and then did Sheila. She munched a little on her friend's pussy, and then suggested they occupy one of the new leather sofas in the room. As they moved they couldn't help but notice that Bill was getting a double BJ from Zoey and Alice. Next to him, Kurt had Tracy, Steph, and Tina slavering over his cock, and further away Mike's dick was deep in Marlene's mouth as Lynn and Ellie watched. Just about everyone was naked.

Sheila urged Steve to lie back on the sofa. As he did, she mounted him and brought her pussy right to the top of his erection, trapping the spongy head in her labia.

"Steve, darling, do you want to be inside me? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to make love to me?"

"I want to make love to you ... to everyone."

Sheila moaned, "Right answer," and dropped her full weight onto his cock, driving the shaft all the way into her body. She practically screamed, "OH, GOD. SO GOOD."

Monica mounted Steve's head facing Sheila. She and Sheila kissed and made out as he fucked one and ate out the other. After a few minutes, the women changed places.

After a few more minutes, Steve realized Monica and Sheila had abandoned him. He looked around, but it was just as Zoey dropped her pixie-like body onto his cock. It was Alice's sodden cunt that came to his mouth, and then another pussy even displaced Alice. Lynn's pussy craved some kind of sexual stimulation. She couldn't wait for a second round, after having watched the first round start.

Lynn mouthed to Alice, "Thank you. I need this."

Alice nudged Zoey, "Let Lynn ride him."

A moment later, Steve was plunging his cock into the gorgeous MILF. He was moving at a frantic pace, and Lynn's legs were locked around his body urging him to continue the long, hard strokes into her body.

Steve screamed, "OH, MY GOD. FANTASTIC!" His whole body arched, as he lunged as deep as he could into Lynn and filled her with long ropes of cum until the overflow from her tightness oozed out of her around his cock.

Lynn's body was also orgasming. With her back arched into Steve's final thrusts, she quivered all over in reaction to the violent but pleasurable physiological challenge her body was giving to her. A long low wail of pleasure slowly escaped from her lips.

Lynn whispered, "I love you," to the handsome man.

Steve kissed her with everything he had. "And I love you."

He reached out and pulled Zoey to him, "And you." Alice came and kissed him too, and he added her into his hug of love and rapture.

The other threesomes and quartets of women and the workmen slowed as intense orgasms were reached. After some clean up, two more rounds of sex were held. Although the goal hadn't been for each man to fuck every woman, the hedonists in the room came close to that.

The men in the other room had watched with great interest as the various sexual combinations and acts on the large screen. Quite a few cocks were out and being stroked. Jim said, "Hey, this is better than porn."

Willow came back from her job as the evening news anchor. She came in and chuckled at all the cocks, as well as the sexy images on the TV monitor.

"You guys need some relief. You should have held back a female or two for your enjoyment. How about I fix that?"

Bob weakly protested, "You should be in there." He pointed in the direction of the new lounge.

"Too many females already. Look at Michelle and Sandy; they're doing girl-on-girl. I need some cock right at the moment ... a lot of it in fact."

It didn't take long for the men to strip away Willow's clothing down to her beautiful light brown skin. For the next, couple of hours Willow was not only worshipped and pleasured, but also became the cum dumpster for the room full of horny men. Willow kept urging the gangbang on, even inciting the men to second rounds.

Things only slowed when Lynn came in to discover the little fuck party, and did her part to entertain half of the cocks the same way Willow had been doing.

Everything slowed around midnight. Various pairs of women escorted one of the workmen to a new bedroom to christen the new rooms and to help them regain some strength.

Although the men thought things were coming to an end, they didn't know that things for them were just beginning.

12