The Circle Ch. 31

Story Info
Renee's assistant. Beach date. Slow seduction.
4.5k words
4.77
16.6k
8

Part 31 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31 – Renee's assistant. Beach date

Renee had just settled into life in The Circle, and enthusiastically joined the housing partnership, when a number of things happen close together in time that jarred us all, albeit in a nice way by the time things were through.

Vogue magazine's Christmas issue came out on that Wednesday, and it was a big deal. Renee was on the cover and featured inside in long article about the rising supermodel's fame, and the fashions she loved.

Overnight, Renee's agent, who was based in Hollywood, called and assigned her a personal assistant who he wanted her to bond with and help make into an even bigger supermodel. The girl's name was Ellen Delaney, and Thursday afternoon after the call from her agent, Elle appeared on our doorstep.

Renee was a unique and rare species of woman – she had a timeless beauty and sexiness about her that appealed to both men and women. The appeal to women made her especially valuable because when she appeared in a magazine wearing anything – dress, watch, shoes, hairstyle, necklace, ring, thong, bra, garter belt, stockings, and you name it – women raced to the nearest mall and bought it.

Having appeared inVogue meant that her stock had just gone through the roof. Whereas, she'd been paid one to two thousand a day for posing, her rates rose to ten to twenty thousand a day. Ellen's job was to run that interference and help sell those rates to eager clients. Renee was quick to point out that she didn't work every day, although we could see the trend of that changing as her calendar filled up.

Renee's first post-Vogue photo shoot was in the city on the following week. Elle magazine together with House of Dior wanted a series of fashion shots taken on city streets with what they called 'rough' urban backgrounds. The shoot was five days long and would take some luck with traffic and weather wherever they were shooting.

Renee barely met Ellen on Thursday, when Ellen disappeared. On Friday, they spent the day going over business things involving the model. Again, Ellen disappeared right at five o'clock. Ellen was staying in a nearby motel, and seemed shy about accepting the invitation to stay at The Circle's large house, which had a lot of rooms, although Renee had resisted giving her a full tour.

Renee said, "I don't know anything about this girl. She's all business and kind of nerdy, even if she is kind of cute."

Ellen was in her early twenties, obviously smart, had graduated from Brown and gone to work in the fashion industry following in the footsteps of her mother and aunt, who Renee hadn't heard of. Ellen wore coke bottle black-framed glasses that did little to enhance her looks, maxi-skirts, and long-sleeve shirts usually buttoned up tightly to her neck. She also gave the appearance of being tightly wound and nervous around those of us in the house she met.

That Saturday before theElle magazine shoot, Matt came downstairs after having spent the night with Sheila and the baby. Lynn had already retrieved the baby from their room, and had Marshall and the other one-year olds in high chairs devouring Cheerios and other more nourishing breakfast foods. Her consideration enabled Matt and Sheila to make love for an hour before appearing.

Matt wore his favorite boxers with the chili peppers on them. Sheila wore a red thong and a spaghetti strap crop top that she'd even shortened so the lower portion of her breasts showed and made her look even sexier and more desirable to the others in the house. Most of the men couldn't keep their hands off of her when she appeared in that outfit, and according to Sheila they weren't supposed to.

Sitting primly in the living room studying her iPad was Ellen. She snapped to attention as she flew into a standing position as the pair reached the bottom stair. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Ellen. I assume you're waiting for Renee. I don't know who she slept with last night, but she'll be down eventually." Sheila got a mild pleasure out of teasing the new assistant about her new bosses slutty ways.

Ellen's brow wrinkled as the pair walked away. The casual comment about Renee had surprised her. She'd only been with Renee, her new assignment, for a total of eight hours, and a lot of that time had been spent going over travel arrangements and Renee's rapidly changing schedule. She dropped down on the sofa again.

Renee didn't appear until about nine o'clock, coming down the stairs holding hands with Bill. Since the two of them had disappeared to Bill's room around ten the night before, they'd had a near non-stop session making love, only falling asleep here and there throughout the night for a little rest after enthusiastic orgasms.

Renee wore a short thin robe that revealed all of her supermodel figure, including her naturally oversized breasts that were now creating fame for her. When the robe occasionally drifted aside, anyone could tell she was nude beneath the silky fabric. Bill wore a pair of gym shorts and a Black & Decker t-shirt.

Renee looked around and Ellen snapped to attention again, standing up as though she was a lowly private stuck with a cattle prod by a major general, "Good morning, Renee." The greeting sounded stilted and automatic.

"WHAT?" Renee spouted in surprise. "ELLEN! Oh my God, what are you doing here? Did we have an appointment to work today? I thought we were 'off' for the weekend – until Monday morning for theElle photo shoot. Today's Saturday!"

Ellen blanched, "I'm sorry. I can go. I had nothing else to do but help you. No, we didn't have an appointment. I ... just ... wanted to help." She was obviously embarrassed, yet sincere in her desire to help.

Renee came up to her new assistant, "Have you had breakfast? What time did you get here?"

"No, not even coffee. I let myself in a seven o'clock. The door wasn't locked after I knocked. I didn't want to wake anybody. An older woman named Lynn showed me to this room, and said you'd be down soon."

Bill said, "Ellen, is it? Come with us to the kitchen. I'm about to make us some omelets, and for anyone else who is interested. It's my specialty."

The three went to the kitchen, arriving just as Zoey appeared in only a wife beater – obviously naked underneath the thin material, along with her bedmate Derek. Before introductions could even be made Bill kissed Zoey and solicited their orders for his omelets, and he went to work hustling around the kitchen.

Ellen sat quietly and stiffly until Zoey tried to engage her in conversation. Mostly, her answers were short pithy statements that revealed she wasn't skilled at conversation. The others gradually just talked over and around her, making the morning pleasant and light for each other.

Jim and Alice joined the group; Alice was also nearly nude, and Bob wore a pair of men's briefs. Similarly clad, Don and Lolly appeared, Brad and Ellie (obviously pregnant), and Alex and Monica (also pregnant) were next; and then Kyle and Michelle. A few minutes later, Nathan came down with Tracy, followed by Kurt and Sandy; they'd apparently had a foursome the night before, and even joked about it with some of the others. Willow and Mike were the last to show up. Steve had gone to his parents overnight. Lynn bustled around at the side of the large counter with the three babies.

People buzzed around the kitchen. Bill made a few more omelets with a running commentary more appropriate for the Food Channel. Alex started to serve up toasted bagels. Sandy produced some scrambled eggs and bacon, and then were the cereal eaters.

Lynn had made a fifty cup urn of coffee, and everyone partook of that, as well as orange juice. A few in the group went to their special drawers and pulled out vitamins and prescription drugs that they washed down to start the day.

Ellen's eyes were large as she watched all the antics going on in the large family. Everyone was so relaxed, even though everyone was scantily clad. There were a lot of kisses and lots of touching going on too, often sexual touching: a feel of a breast, a finger in a slit, and hand wrapped around a cock.

Steve burst in the door with a large box of assorted Krispy Kreem doughnuts, making him the hit of the morning, at least with the men who never seemed to pay attention to their waistlines.

Steve's arrival triggered a huge round of kisses and hugs, particularly from all the women. Ellen noted that Steve made 'intimate' gestures or touches with every woman. With Zoey especially, he clearly thrust two fingers into her sodden cunt, moved them around as the couple kissed, and then licked his finger as they whispered to each other. The encounters were sexy and obviously romantic, despite the other men who seemed to be with those women.

Steve, who was about thirty, even went and made out with Michelle, an older woman in a conservative robe, reaching inside her robe to excite her naked breasts. He also went down the line and kissed each of the babies, just as though he were a returning father.

Renee paid enough attention to her new assistant to see her react from moment to moment with surprise, curiosity, astonishment, and even awe as the other members of the family interacted with one another. Of course, Renee was also part of the family, and fully participated, including a passionate kiss with Steve as he touched her breasts through her robe, and then ran a hand between her legs and a finger into her pussy as she sat next to Ellen on the bar stool.

There was discussion around The Circle about activities that day and evening. A number of suggestions were tossed about. Jim suggested an outing at the beach, and about ten others liked that idea. After some organizing, three carloads of people were planned to leave about eleven a.m. Among those going were Renee and Matt.

Renee turned to Ellen, "You'll come with us in our car, of course. We can swing by your motel and pick up your bathing suit."

Ellen said in an embarrassed tone, "I didn't bring a bathing suit with me. I'm sorry. I can just go like I am, if I have to."

Renee pulled away and looked at Ellen. Ellen wore black tights, a black maxi-skirt, and an off-white blouse coved by a black vest. She could have been goth, but the makeup was wrong.

Renee shook her head, "Nonsense. You're close to my size. You can definitely wear one of my bathing suits. I've got dozens to choose from, come on."

Ellen started to protest, but Renee pulled her assistant from the kitchen stool, and led her away towards the room she shared with Alice. After they were out of sight, Jim speculated, "Ellen will look great in a bathing suit, but she will feel VERY uncomfortable around all of us. We need to reach out a little to be sure she grows a little and doesn't get embarrassed."

Alice agreed. "Yes, and I'll guarantee she's going to try to stay covered up all day. You'll need to coax her out of the towels or whatever it is she's wearing."

Lynn held Marshall in her arms, "Are you trying to recruit her into The Circle?"

Several voices said, "No. Not at all. We're just trying to loosen up a very tightly wound individual."

People going to beach scattered to their rooms to get ready. Sheila raced around assembling a diaper bag, umbrellas, and baby stuff for Marshall. Nathan helped, announcing her would play daddy at the beach. The others went to change.

As Matt came back downstairs, he found Marlene with two loaves of bread spread out on the kitchen counter. She was slapping sliced ham, turkey, and cheese on some of them. Others already had peanut butter and jelly on them. She had a production line running.

Matt went to help, popping each sandwich into a baggie.

Marlene said, "We need to stop and pick up some beer and soda, plus chips on the way to the beach. Can you get a stack of beach towels and the blankets ready from the closet in the garage?"

Matt went off as assigned, but only after kissing Marlene.

Renee joined him with Ellen in tow. Renee wore a stylish day-glow pink bikini that could be seen from Mars. She had a small backpack of other things slung over her bare shoulder.

Ellen's pale legs showed as she wore some Bermuda shorts that looked a little tight. On top she had on one of Renee's expensive sleeveless blouses, but had gone to great lengths to arrange a towel to cover her shoulders, upper arms, and her front. She also had on some of Renee's jeweled flip-flops. Renee had also tied Ellen's hair back in a short ponytail. Ellen looked about as comfortable as a nudist at the North Pole.

After some more scurrying around attending to details the three cars were organized in the driveway. Jim made a last pass through the house ensuring they weren't leaving anyone behind, and that they had all the paraphernalia they needed for a beach picnic.

An hour later, fifteen circle members had formed a large circle in the sand near the edge of the shore. Kyle, Ellie, and Lolly were tossing a Frisbee around nearby.

Sheila said, "OK, I need to be oiled up. Any volunteers?"

Jim was on her faster than the Road Runner in a cartoon movie. He picked up the suntan lotion, and started to apply it, working into every nook and cranny of her body, even making her moan a few times with his intimate contact at some of the more hidden places.

Bob started to apply lotion to Renee. She quickly undid her top, holding up the bra with one arm as she sat and talked to Ellen. Ellen's eyes nearly bulged out of her head at the casual attitude about revealing her body. They positively fell out completely when Bob reached down from above Renee and rubbed lotion over both her breasts as Renee made sure no one outside The Circle could see her nudity.

Tracy asked, "Renee, when you're on a photo shoot, what do they do about tan lines?"

"Oh, they use make up on them to smooth them into the rest of my body. If I'm doing a nude shoot, they have different shades of spray on tan they apply and let dry before the other make up."

Ellen stiffly volunteered, "The photographers mostly prefer to work with models with no tan lines."

Jim asked Ellen politely, "Do you work with many photographers?"

Ellen said, "I've done a lot of photo work, and I interned for Solomon Jenkins one summer in Connecticut."

Renee flipped around, exposing herself as she did, "Wow, Jenkins is like the best in the world. I'd love to work with him some time."

Ellen smiled for the first time since anyone had seen her, "I can arrange that, I think. We have some commercial requests that don't have assigned photographers. I'll see what I can set up."

Jim persisted, "What'd you major in at Brown?"

Ellen reverted to her stiff conversation style but it seemly slightly more spontaneous, "Officially, I was liberal arts, but I took business too, and slanted everything towards working in the fashion industry, particularly the visual side of it."

"Visual?" Jim asked.

Ellen explained, "Photography, video, ad layout, magazines in the industry, the various fashion newspapers, and digital content and layout."

Renee looked over at Ellen and said, "OK, it's time to get out of that top layer of clothing. This is the beach – B. E. A. C. H. You are supposed to wear a bathing suit here. OH WAIT, amazingly you are; you're supposed to get some sun on your lily-white skin, which you aren't. Clothes off NOW!" She was insistent.

Ellen protested, "But I don't have any sunscreen on."

Renee laughed and turned to those immediately nearby, "Any volunteers to help Ellen apply sunscreen?"

Ten voices all said, "Me."

Ellen reluctantly followed Renee's orders, and slowly – one button and one zipper at a time – removed the towel, the shorts she'd been given, and Renee's pretty blouse. Beneath that layer, Renee had dressed Ellen in a black bikini. The suit had a halter top with only spaghetti straps around her neck and back, and a bottom that was brief and had no sides on either hip except for matching spaghetti straps in a shoelace pattern.

About as subtle as an elephant in a small kitchen, the men watched Ellen disrobed. This was new skin, on a new woman, who turned out to have a pretty sexy figure.

Ellen immediately started to wrap the towel around her, but Renee was shaking her head at her. Ellen stopped midway in the maneuver, and then dropped the towel. She lay down on the towel on her stomach, a move that revealed she had a very shapely and hot ass. Several of the men drooled over the luscious woman.

Renee reclined on her back and abandoned herself to the sun. In doing so, she left her bra beside her on the blanket, and then adjusted her bikini bottoms until they barely covered her pussy.

Ellen scolded, "Renee! You'll get arrested."

Renee looked around and said, "The only people who can see me are you, my lovers, and people in the water and they're all too far away to be see anything worthwhile." She dropped her head back and said, "Ellen, would you remind me to flip over in a half hour. Thanks."

A minute later, Renee's head popped up, "Jim, would you put sunscreen on Ellen. Her skin is so white I worry about her burning. Make it a good massage too, and Ellen, you cooperate and enjoy; he's really good at this."

Ellen got three syllables out to protest, but Renee held up a hand to stop her complaints.

Jim happily sat up next to Ellen whose body had suddenly become about as pliable as a slab of hardened steel. He lubed up his hands with lotion and worked into Ellen's shoulders, gently digging into the muscles. He worked his way down each arm by leaning over her, and then down her back, sliding his hands under the thin bra strap that was tied behind her.

Jim finally said, "This is in the way." He pulled on one end of the strap, and the knot holding the bra on unfurled and the straps fell to Ellen's side. He also pulled on the knot that went around her neck. Ellen's arms snapped into her side to hold the bra on so fast, that everyone could hear the slap of skin on skin. A couple of the others chuckled.

Jim gave a beautiful deep tissue massage into Ellen's back and down to the top edge of the bikini bottom. Ellen did relax slightly, at least until she stiffened again, as he started to work his way up one of her legs, massaging her left foot, ankle, calf, knee, and then her thigh, right up to within an inch of her suit bottom.

The whole time he worked on her, Ellen's legs were clamped together as though they'd been laminated together with superglue since birth. Jim simply tapped on her upper thigh, and said, "Spread 'em."

Ellen allowed the tension to ease and moved her legs slightly apart. Jim behaved, and only made a couple of swiped with the lotion up to near the gusset of her bikini bottoms. He then did her other leg.

Jim said, "Why don't you roll over?"

Ellen said in a low tone, "I can do my front myself."

Before Jim could speak, Renee leaned over closer to Ellen's ear and said, "Roll over, as the man requested. Let him do this for you. I promise you'll love it." Her voice had an edge to it, almost daring Ellen to violate the command.

Ellen slowly started to maneuver, and then realized her bra was still untied. While lying on her stomach, she tried to gather the various ends, and then tie them, but without much success.

Renee's voice penetrated Ellen's mind again, "Leave the bra off. I want company. You'll love the sun on your boobs. No one can see. Besides, you have beautiful breasts, and you shouldn't deny my friends the privilege of seeing them here in the bright sunlight."

Ellen slowly rolled over, but held the bra to her with one hand. She lay back, but loosely held the material to her body now that Renee wasn't looking. Jim massaged each of her legs, did her arms and hands, and then carefully massaged her torso. As he got near where Ellen was clutching the bra to her breasts, he merely touched her hand, and then pulled the flimsy material away as she sighed in resignation and put her hands back at her side.

12