The Circle Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee was right. Ellen's breasts were beautiful. Joyous mounds of girl flesh topped with little strawberries for nipples atop slightly oval areolas. The areolas and nipples were a luscious shade of deep brownish pink.

Jim massaged her upper body, making an effort not to pay any more attention to one area that any other. As the massage and application of sunscreen came to an end, Jim leaned over Ellen and kissed each of her nipples, even using a little tongue on the second one and sucking the nipple into his mouth. He then moved up and kissed her on her lips.

Ellen sucked in air with each kiss, yet retained the stiffness that she'd had since disrobing, really since arriving at the house that morning.

Jim went back to his towel on the other side of Renee. Once there, he also kissed Renee and then suckled on each of her breasts for a minute each. As he did, she purred for a moment and then plainly rubbed the front of his bathing suit making nothing of the point that others could see. Apparently, the couple stopped by mutual agreement.

The beach crew got home about six o'clock. They'd picked up six pizzas from their favorite Greek pizza place on the way home, so everyone at the house could eat.

When the group had decided to leave the beach, Ellen had scrambled back into her clothes once Renee had suggested she dress. She had a little color from tanning, but the majority of it came from embarrassment at having been 'ordered' by Renee to tan topless alongside her new boss. In the car she was mute, but she did have a slight smile, so everyone assumed she had a good time.

After dinner, and clean up, Ellen disappeared to return to her motel. She'd been offered the opportunity to stay, but politely excused herself to attend to 'personal matters.'

After Ellen had left, Bob asked Renee, "What are Ellen's job responsibilities; what's she supposed to be doing for you? She seems very submissive."

Renee shrugged, "I didn't know I had a personal assistant until Wednesday night when my agent called, telling me she was sending someone. I asked, but she was rushed. I barely met her on Thursday, and we spent Friday doing my new calendar and talking about makeup artists, photographers, fashion magazines I should appear in, and other business things. I offered her dinner, but she went back to her motel."

"I think I read her correctly. She's very shy, and a submissive. Anybody want to take her on as a challenge?"

Matt raised his hand, "Ice princess."

Jim and Bob's heads snapped around. Bob said, "Hey, I bet you're right, except I think she's totally inexperienced as far a relationships, sex, or anything else that goes on between two people."

Renee said, "Before you make my new assistant run screaming back to L.A., let's see how she does this week with theElle photo shoot in the city."

* * * * *

Sunday, at eleven o'clock one morning, the doorbell rang in the big house. Bob answered it, and escorted their first candidate for 'cook of the house,' Neil Shamborg, into the living room. He pointed out a few features of the house as they walked, including a quick pass through the kitchen. He also noted that the garage housed a couple of freezers, and two more refrigerators.

Bob introduced Neil to Alice, Tracy, Sandy (who had a lot of experience with caterers), and Matt. He said, "Thank you for responding to our advertisement. We have checked with your references, and they each regretted losing you and would love to have you back. Why did you leave the restaurant track?"

Neil nodded and smiled, "For several reasons. The restaurants I worked in had a fixed menu, maybe with one trite special, and little changed over time. I wanted to add variety, and even raise the standard of the entrees, however, the business model of the restaurants didn't make them want to change. The best job was when I was the sous chef at Maitre Jacques, but I realized I'd never have the seniority there to advance to being my own boss. The other reason was the long hours; I wanted to focus on one meal – dinner preferably, and not do lunch or breakfast."

Bob nodded, "What kind of questions do you have for us?"

Neil said, "How many people are here? Your ad said around thirty; is that right?"

"Right now we have about that many in our intentional family, plus we often have guests. We have three one-year-olds as well, and three more on the way. We've been having a team of three prepare dinner, and another team of three clean up, but we'd like to put all of that responsibility on the person we hire."

"Do many people have dietary restrictions?"

"One person is lactose intolerant, and two others prefer gluten-free diets."

Neil nodded.

Bob said, "I need to be blunt about this point. We are anintimate intentional family or commune, if you will. The person taking this job will see that intimacy come out in various ways – even sexual ways, and we would ask you to overlook such incidents. We also ask that our privacy and way of life not be a topic of discussion with anyone outside the house."

Neil nodded, "Of course. I have to say; I have not worked in a private home, if you will. The appeal of your position is the hours, the freedom to experiment, and I hope some tolerance for my occasional mistakes or disasters, and the nearly constant size of your family."

Neil was personable, obviously liked suggestions about foods and preparation, and seemed at ease with the kitchen and arrangements in the house. "What you have here is far better than the last two kitchens I worked in. I can truly create masterpieces here."

After discussions about hours, benefits, salary, and the like, Neil left. Two other potential 'cooks' also came, but Neil had made the best impression. At the end of the day, Bob called him back and told him he had the job. They talked about him starting a week from Monday.

12