The Circle Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve rose and went down the table to Lolly. He knelt beside her chair and the two nuzzled and kissed. There were some whispers, and then the two of them just rose and disappeared together, heading for his room.

There were some other couplings that took place in fairly obvious ways.

Tammy finally and subtly pulled away from the table and slipped away to head home.

A week later, Sandy dragged into the house about four o'clock after managing a large charity luncheon with a guest speaker. She flopped down on the family room sofa, joining Tammy and the toddlers.

"I am so wiped out. I just did a lunch for three hundred with a high-powered guest speaker. The caterers were late, not all the wait staff showed up, the audio equipment didn't work at first, and there weren't enough restrooms nearby. Other than that, I had a good day." She sagged even lower on the sofa and shut her eyes.

Little Teddy toddled over to Sandy, and she swept him up by surprise, resulting in gales of laughter as she smothered his neck with a thousand kisses and a few raspberries. The two year old obviously felt her love and affection. She was one of his mommies. He even giggled out, "Mommie - Stop!" Alice encouraged the widespread use of the term by her son.

Sandy asked her friend, "So, Tammy, how are you doing on this job? Do you think you'll stick around?"

"Oh, it's fine. I like it, and I love the people in this family. It's just ... well ... sometimes ... I mean ..."

Sandy laughed, "You're finding the sexy atmosphere kind of hard to take? I did warn you."

"Yeah, but I didn't think it would be like this. You said 'hard to take,' but that's not quite right. I find it ... interesting ..."

Sandy filled in with a laugh, "And arousing."

"Well, yes. The other night one of the things that happened was that several people coupled up and then decided to watch some porn - adult videos that Tina had done only a short while ago."

Sandy teased, "Did you watch? Wasn't she good? I wish I could take on guys the ways she did, like three at once; she has an amazing pussy and it tastes divine, I might add. Her orgasms were real in all her videos; did you know that?"

Tammy sighed and passed another toy to Teddy, "That's what I mean about this place. You just did it. A simple answer would have done, but you turned it into a long sexy statement with arousing visual images."

Sandy laughed, "That's how I think and see the world. Do you want me to stop?"

"NO. I kind of like it. It's like reading passages in a good novel, and suddenly the characters are making love, and it's described in lurid detail. I always liked that, but here it happens multiple times, every day."

"Are they overpowering you?"

"I can't decide. I know they all share partners."

Sandy shook her head. "No, that's not quite accurate. They share themselves with people they love - me too. To say 'they share their partners' implies ownership; no one in this house 'owns' anybody else. We are all independent, loving beings."

Tammy chuckled, "And you're all oversexed."

"Absolutely." Sandy added, "Hey, you used to be pretty OK with stuff like this when we were in college. You and Mark were all over each all the time with PDAs."

Tammy nodded. "I know, but since he died ... I don't know, it just seems so hard to envision ever doing anything like that again."

Sandy smiled, "Give it time." As she said that, she wondered if four years hadn't been more than enough time; Tammy needed to get over her loss.

12