The Circle Ch. 50

Story Info
Nancy gets a family and gets loved.
3.9k words
4.8
17.4k
9

Part 50 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 50 – Nancy Gets a Family and Gets Loved

Brad, Sandy, and Stacy stood just outside airport security and watched as the passengers arriving at the city airport flowed from the planes to the main concourse, and then headed for the escalators to go and get their luggage. It was Friday evening.

Brad kept looking at the photograph of his daughter – his new eighteen year old daughter, and then looking up a scanning the crowd, looking way down into the secure area as deplaning passengers streamed towards him.

Suddenly, there she was. A brunette with long hair tied back in a ponytail, and a large shoulder bag. She was running with tears streaming down her face. She'd seen them and waved.

She burst through the security gate and into Brad's arms. They both sobbed into each other's shoulders as they hugged one another and tried to say the words of love and care that they'd missed saying to one another for eighteen years.

Sandy and Stacy were crying too. After a couple of minutes Brad and Nancy peeled apart. He introduced her to his wife and to Stacy, who they'd brought because she was the youngest in The Circle, and they though Nancy might find it comfortable having someone near her age as part of the greeting party.

Nancy hugged each of them, still sobbing wildly. Of course, the stream of arriving passengers stared and wondered just what was precipitating the tears and the obvious joy among the four of them.

Eventually, they got their wits, and headed downstairs to collect Nancy's bag.

Brad soon hoisted the bag into the back of the car, and they were on their way to the house.

Walking in the door, Nancy was greeted by a huge banner stretching between two of the posts supporting the upstairs balcony. The sign said, 'WELCOME NANCY. WE LOVE YOU.' Nancy burst into tears and threw herself into her father's arms again.

Nancy eventually choked out, "I'm not really this emotional, but I've been so on edge since I discovered my father. I haven't slept much since we talked on Monday night. Oh, I am so excited and so worried and so everything! I ... I'll tell you more ... when I get under control."

One by one, Brad brought Nancy to each person in The Circle. Each person gave her a hug and a polite kiss on a cheek. Nancy had said in the car that she had watched some of the TV shows, but couldn't remember everyone's names or what they did. To help Nancy, each person wore a small nametag that started, 'Hello, my name is ...'

Nancy sat between Brad and Sandy at dinner, and tried to both contribute something about her life, as well as soak up the culture of The Circle and the individual members.

Brad and Sandy had asked her on a subsequent phone call to arrange her travel, whether Nancy wanted to come to The Circle's house, or to their own home, which would be much less hectic. Nancy instantly voted for The Circle. "That's the most important part of who you are, and I want it be mine too."

Near the end of dinner, Zoey stood and dimmed the lights. Neil, the house cook suddenly appeared in the doorway holding a large sheet cake aflame with candles. Everyone started to sing Happy Birthday to Nancy. She looked pleased but puzzled.

Neil put the cake down in front of her. He said with a laugh and pointed at the cake, "Blow!"

Nancy blew out all the candles out and then protested but with a large grin, "My birthday isn't until January."

Zoey stood nearby and explained, "Brad was miffed that he'd missed eighteen of your birthdays, so we decided to make up for at least the last one, so Happy Birthday a little on the late side. We promise we won't miss the next one."

Tears again came to Nancy's eyes. "You all are so nice. I'm being blown away here. This is all so emotional for me. This is too Hollywood – discovering your father after all this time."

Stacy sat across from Nancy. "Enough with the tears, already. Cut the cake. We've smelled this thing baking all afternoon, watched it get iced, and can't wait any longer – plus I love chocolate. Pleeeeaaassseee." The humor took the edge off, so Nancy started to serve, giving Zoey the first piece – a corner of the cake with lots of icing.

After dinner, a half dozen or so of the intentional family went into the living room including Brad, Sandy, and Nancy. There were some asides between the two women, and then Nancy nudged her father to the large armchair. "Sit, please."

Brad sank into the chair, but was puzzled by their actions, at least until Nancy sat in his lap. She said, "I have been missing fatherly hugs for my entire life, so I have to make up this deficiency. Hold me and hug me."

Nancy squirmed around a little to get comfortable, and then as Brad put his arms around her, she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Those around talked, but Brad just enjoyed the sensation of holding his daughter – his new daughter – in his arms. She was beautiful in every way you could imagine. She also looked like her mother a bit; enough so that a million memories of the year they went together came flooding back.

As they talked, Brad eventually realized that Nancy had fallen asleep. She said she was exhausted and hadn't slept most of the week, and now it all seemed to catch up with her.

Sandy looked at the pair with a most maternal look. She said, "You two look so cute together."

Brad asked, "Are you jealous?" He was stroking Nancy's hair, but she was totally relaxed in his lap, and obviously out of it.

Sandy said, "No. I sort of know where this'll end up, and it doesn't worry me. You love Stacy too, and that's worked well. Now you can love your daughter."

"She's four or five years younger than Stacy."

Sandy waved her hand and went, "Pfffft."

Brad protested further, "That'd be incest."

Sandy laughed. "You're talking to the wrong audience. If you want judgments about that, go somewhere else. Look around you: Jim and Tracy, Matt and Ellie, Matt and Amy – although she's not around, Kyle and Lynn, Monica and Don, and ... oh, I'm sure there a few others in this mix." She waved her hand around some more to indicate the entire house. She added, "You have my blessing, but I'd like to make love to her too. She's scrumptious."

* * * * *

Nancy woke with a start. "Where am I?"

She was in a large bed, and had been sleeping between two other adults. The situation was clearly non-threatening. She allowed the events of the past week to flood into her head: establishing contact with her father, arranging to see him, flying, meeting him for the first time – and his wife, and his huge intention family.

She looked. The woman beside her was Sandy – her father's wife. They were one of the few married couples in The Circle.

The man beside her was her father – Brad Ross. He was so handsome and manly. She'd fall in love with him even if he wasn't her father, but her heart flooded with oxytocin and love for him, for Sandy, for everyone in the house.

The next realization she had was she was nude. "Oh, my God. What happened to my clothes? Did I do anything I don't remember? What a silly question."

As she studied her situation, and the contact she had with Brad and Sandy, she realized that they were also nude.

Nancy giggled and smiled. Oh, my God. I am naked and in bed with my father and his wife – my step-mom. This is so sexual and erotic. She could feel her pussy getting wet and flushed with arousal.

Nancy lay there allowing the feeling of joy and arousal to permeate her whole being. She felt joy about her father – he was such a nice person, even better than how he appeared on television. He was obviously as happy to see her, as she was to see him; a point not lost on Nancy.

She felt joy about the others in his intentional family. They'd been so nice to her, and made her feel so welcome. They'd all sang to her too, but in the silliness of a birthday celebration months away from her actual birthday, she knew she was loved.

There was so much to learn about Brad, and then Sandy, and all the others. Nancy also wanted to meet her half-brother and half-sister too. They were teenagers only a few years younger than she. Brad had said she'd meet them later that day, plus she'd meet her grandparents – real live grandparents; the kind you go and visit on Thanksgiving, and who bake cookies with you.

Tears started to roll down Nancy's face. While she felt the joy, she realized the loss of her mother and of the relationships kept from her.

Suddenly, she felt Brad's arm come around her body. He pulled her to his body, so he was spooned against her back.

He whispered, "It's OK little one. You have a home now. You have a parent, a step-mom who already adores you, and siblings and grandparents. Forget about the lost years. We've found each other. Be thankful for that."

Brad kissed near her ear and down her neck. My God he was sexy.

Nancy realized she could feel his penis against her butt. He was partially hard too. Just the thought of him and his condition made her flush with excitement, and made her slit get so wet she thought she'd drip onto the bed. That'd be embarrassing because everyone would know what caused it – her arousal and excitement.

Oh, God, Nancy thought to herself, he's cupping one of my breasts and teasing my nipple. Oh, this feels so nice.

She whispered, "My breasts are small."

Brad kissed her shoulder, "They're perfect in every way. You're perfect in every way." After a paused he added, "Have I told you today that I love you."

Nancy squirmed against his body in response. She turned her head slightly and kissed his arm where it wrapped around her.

A moment later, Nancy got kissed on her lips and her eyes shot open. It was Sandy. They looked at each other. Sandy was smiling at her, and just exuding love.

"Good morning, Sweetheart. I love you. I'm so glad you found us, and that you're here. You can stay as long as you like – forever if you want. Just so you know, we hope it'll be forever."

Sandy again leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Nancy tentatively kissed back, realizing that the kiss was far more than a simple kiss. As she did, she realized she had some additional wetness between her legs.

Nancy tentatively moved one hand until she could touch Sandy. Sandy took the hand and put it on one of her breasts. Both women found pleasure in the contact, and they kissed some more.

Nancy said, "Are you two going to make love to me – sexually?"

Brad said, "Only if that's what you want. We know that's a big step, particularly after you've just met us face to face. It's also incestuous, but we don't care unless you do."

Nancy twisted around so she could kiss Brad. She said, "Care? I'll care more if you don't. I need to get as close to you as I can, and I can't imagine a better way." As she talked she maneuvered her left hand until she could grasp Brad's rapidly hardening cock.

She stroked the shaft a dozen times, feeling it harden into a steel-like rod. Brad moaned.

Nancy looked at Sandy. "Is it all right if we make love? You too?"

Sandy nodded, and gestured to Brad's long cock. Seconds later, Nancy inhaled the cock and tried to take him completely into her mouth only to find she couldn't because of his length and her own gag reflex.

After several minutes of fellatio, part of which she had Sandy join her, Nancy mounted Brad. She positioned his cock at the entrance to her body, and they stared at each other for a long time as she wiped his cock back and forth along her wet slit. He had his hands of her hips, and eventually gave a little pull towards his mid-section.

Nancy plunged downward, impaling herself on his shaft. They both groaned in the pleasure of their first coupling. Even Sandy felt the pleasure of the coupling.

Brad reached up with one hand and fondled one of Nancy's breasts, as the fingers of his other hand stroked her clit, bringing her even more stimulation and pleasure than she'd ever felt before. Sandy kneeled next to the couple, and kissed Nancy, pinching and teasing her other teat.

Nancy had a string of orgasms; she actually squirted girl juice over Brad's groin and the bed. The moans and little squeals of joy were testament to the pleasure she enjoyed.

* * * * *

Nancy followed Brad or Sandy around the house all weekend, like a puppy dog; they three went on a bicycle ride accompanied by Renee, Steve, Willow, Darrell, and Ariana. They stopped at a boutique in the small town of Dillonville, and Brad bought Nancy several outfits appropriate for someone her age. Money was no object.

Nancy talked to everyone along the way, learning more about some of the other Circle members. She was suitably impressed by Willow being a news anchor and investigative reporter for a local TV station. Supermodel Renee impressed her so, both by reputation and how approachable and loving she was.

Back at the house, Nancy changed into one of her new outfits and modeled for Brad, Sandy, and a couple of others. She was floating on a cloud.

Sandy took it upon herself to try to ground the young woman before she crashed and burned in some way from failed expectations.

Sandy started, "Come and let me tell you about the ... raw side of The Circle."

Nancy questioned, "Raw side?"

"You've watched the TV series and it seems like we all get along just peaches and cream, right?"

"Right," Nancy said enthusiastically.

"Is that realistic?"

"No, but in a couple of the episodes they showed how you resolved problems with each other, either without help, or with the aid of one of the other Circle members."

"Errr, you've paid attention. The other raw side is about the sex."

"Like we did this morning?"

"Oh, it goes way beyond that," Sandy counseled. "You've only scratched the surface."

"Well, I got to talk to Stacy for a couple of minutes and she also clued me in about it. She said it was great, and not to be scared of being with other men ... or women, or being in a group sex setting, even when you might be swapping with someone."

"And how does that strike you?" Sandy probed.

"Well, I love sex, although I haven't had a serious boyfriend for the past year. The last one made an ass of himself when my mom died. I have gone out since then. I had a fuck buddy for a while, but he started to go steady with someone else, so that ended."

Sandy wondered, "And none of this bothers you? What would you think of living constantly in this environment where you couldn't get away from it?"

"Who'd ever want to get away from it? I think living here would be so cool." There was a strong element of enthusiastic hopefulness in her tone.

Sandy paused, "Nancy, what are you going to do?"

Nancy studied her new step-mom. "Don't worry; I will be a worthwhile citizen. I want to go to college, but I was so consumed by just living and keeping up with my own day-to-day life I never applied anywhere. I can't say I have a solid handle on what I want to do as a career. I'm a bit of a geek, and I like the computer stuff, so I thought I might go into computer science or something like that."

"Do you need money? Have you thought of scholarships or financial aid?"

"I think I can get through college without borrowing, depending on how I live. Sure, a scholarship would help, and my grades were good enough to probably get something to help. I have money from selling the condo and the insurance, you know; that has already helped keep me going."

Sandy studied her new stepdaughter.

Nancy suddenly looked horrified, "Oh! Wait! You didn't think I was going to hit you up for a loan or money or something were you? I'm not. I promise I can make it on my own. I've become really good at managing my money. I've had to become an adult real fast over the past months. I'm not asking for money or anything."

Sandy was shaking her head. "No. No, that wasn't what I was thinking, and if you need help, that's what we're here for. We'll be your backup or your primary source of funds depending on what you want to do." She said firmly, "Nancy, we ARE your parents; let us help you."

Sandy pulled Nancy to her, and hugged her.

Brad had been sitting nearby, listening to the conversation. He asked, "Where is your money?"

Nancy said, "In the Bank of San Diego."

"I mean is it invested?"

"No. It's just in a savings account, and I can move money over to a checking account as I need to pay bills. My pay from Best Buy is automatically deposited in my checking account too."

"How much do you have?"

"About two-hundred thousand. There may still be a settlement for wrongful death. I have a lawyer who's suing the driver that hit her car."

"Your money is getting no interest."

"None to speak of. A pittance; just pennies each month."

"Wait here," Brad said, and he walked off towards another part of the large house.

A few minutes later he came back with Marlene in tow.

Brad said, "Marlene, tell my daughter what you do with Alex."

Marlene smiled. "Well, I work with Maxwell Investments. I specialize in penny stocks and now the tech industries in the central U.S."

Brad said, "Nancy has about two-hundred thousand, and it's not making any money for her. How much could you generate on that a year?"

Marlene looked aghast. "Oh, dear. We've been turning about twenty-five percent a year for our big clients. Even if we shaded you to the conservative side, we could do better than fifteen percent."

Nancy's eyes glazed a little. "How much is that?"

Marlene said, "Between thirty and fifty thousand a year – pre-tax."

Nancy's eyes bugged out of her head, "NO SHIT." She looked around, "Ooops, sorry." She covered her mouth with her hand.

Marlene laughed, "Monday morning come to my office with your Dad. I can run through some things with you. If you want we can pull the money over and put it right to work that day. For sums that large, the LAST place you want have money like that is in a bank. They're just ripping you off."

Brad said, "She'd like to get some money for college out of that."

"Oh, I just studied that a month ago for one of my financial analyst exams. There are ways you can make the interest and dividends you're earning go straight to your college, and cut the taxes to almost zero. I can explain that to you too. With what you have now, you can be making money, tax free,and going to college."

Nancy looked at her father with a huge smile. "This is good, right?"

"Very right." He smiled.

She looked at Marlene, "Thank you so much. I'm a babe in the woods about this stuff. I have so much to learn. I don't think my mother ever knew about investing either."

After the discussion ended, Brad and Sandy drove Nancy over to Brad's parents' house. He'd already alerted them to their coming over for a quick visit with their children, who they were sitting for over the weekend – a favorite grandparent weekend.

As the three of them got to the door, Brad's mother opened it and welcomed them in. She didn't expect a third person, but smiled nicely at Nancy in a benign way.

Brad shuffled the group into the living room, collecting Sandy and his teens along the way, along with his father.

"Please sit," Brad said. "I need to do some introductions, and some explaining."

Brad's parents sat together, and the teens looked a little disgruntled but sat on the floor.

Brad stood with his arm around Nancy. "If you remember when I was in high school, I dated a girl named Ann Tilden. She was a pretty brunette, a year behind me, and when summer came after I graduated, she moved away."

Brad's mother said, "I vaguely remember. She was very nice."

Brad sighed, "This is Nancy Tilden, her daughter." He paused for effect and added, "I am her father. She is my daughter that I didn't know I had until about a week ago. I got Ann pregnant just before we parted ways, and Ann moved to California."

12