The Circle of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the next book and explained, "Sometimes crazy old people stash money and documents in books and just in the off chance, it's worth a quick flip through to avoid giving away cash."

"Oh," she said and picked up a spy novel. Wouldn't you know it? Just as she flipped it over and riffled the pages, 3 one hundred dollar bills floated out.

She scooped them up and handed them to me. I took them and set them aside and said, "We'll split what we find when we are done."

She didn't say anything, just picked another book and started riffling the pages.

All together we got $1600 out of those books.

The next box was kitchen junk. After a quick check to make sure there weren't any hidden stashes of cash, I shoved that box next to the book box and said, "Charity. It'll make a good tax write off for you guys."

We found a couple more stashes of cash hidden in a cookie tin and a flower vase in another box. A box full of photo albums and pictures in frames was pushed in the other direction. Neither one of us was up for that box.

One box had his laptop and some computer books in it. Denise just looked at the computer longingly. I powered it up and it was password protected.

She muttered, "Shit," under her breath, looked at me and said, "You're the computer geek. That box is all yours."

Since that was the end of the non-clothes boxes, I said we should each take a box of clothes and check the pockets for the same reason we shook the books out. Denise hit the jackpot first. She found $50 in a pair of jeans. Looking at the bills, it looked like they had been forgotten and went through the wash.

"Freshly laundered money," I said cracking myself up. Denise got the joke and started laughing as well. And then we couldn't stop. The laughter fed off of each of us until we were literally rolling on the floor laughing. ROFL indeed.

That's where Denise's husband Bill found us. It took a while before we calmed down and then Denise introduced us to each other and explained what was going on.

His eyes got real big when he saw the pile of cash we had found so far. That and a few hints and the general state of the house let me know that Denise and Bill were just barely hanging on. I made up my mind to find a way to "forget" my half of the cash.

With Bill's help we went through the clothes in nothing flat and found a billfold in a suit jacket that brought the total up to $4375.

With all of his worldly possessions examined and returned to the boxes, I made a big show of looking at my watch and asking Denise if she could run me back to the hotel.

I got back with just enough time to grab a quick shower and get dressed before I headed to the lobby to wait for Julie. This was one of those hotel chains that has a cocktail hour every night with some finger food. So I had just grabbed a beer and some pretzels when Julie came in.

I met her by the door and steered her to a table in the corner. I asked what she was drinking. She told, I fetched. Then we sat down for the paperwork.

I looked at it briefly and said, "Would you mind if we did this in my room? I have a desk there, it's quieter and some of this stuff probably shouldn't be done in public."

She hesitated, then agreed and stood up. She snagged her drink and we were off to my room.

I gave her the chair and sat on the arm of the recliner. That gave me a good view of the paperwork and a nice view down her blouse. I don't think she minded too much given the way her nipples tried to eat their way free through her bra.

After about 15 minutes, Julie lifted her arms up and started wiggling her head. I immediately recognized that maneuver. I asked if she had a knot in her shoulders. She nodded.

"I'm not a professional massage therapist," I said, "but I have been known to play one on TV. May I see if I can help work that knot out?"

"That would be wonderful," she said as she stood up and removed her blazer.

Once she was seated again, I started a slow kneading of her shoulders and the muscles in her neck. She leaned forward to give me better access to her back, so I started working my way down the muscles on either side of her spine. About half way down, I found the knot, right between her shoulder blades. She yelped when I hit it with my thumbs.

Apologizing, I asked if she would like to lie sideways on the bed so I could use pressure to loosen those muscles. She nodded and stood up. Then she surprised me by taking her blouse and pants off and laying down in her bra and panties.

"I think there is some lotion in the bathroom," I said. "It should do as substitute for massage oil. I will be right back."

When I got back, she had unhooked her bra and her whole back was exposed. It was a very nice back. Her professional attire had completely hidden what a nice body she had.

I slopped some lotion in my hands and rubbed them together to warm it up and then applied them to the spot between her shoulder blades. She inhaled when I first touched the spot, but no yelp this time. Working the lotion in I could feel the knot start to ease, so I widened my area of attack.

I slid one hand north to the knot in her neck and the other hand south to the knot in her lower back. These two smaller knots yielded easily and so I switched to the backs of her thighs. As soon as I touched them Julie spread her legs apart as if in invitation.

I continued massaging her legs while admiring the small damp spot growing in her panties.

When I reached her feet, she moaned and let me work on the arches and toes, then suddenly rolled over asking, "Are you ready to massage my front?"

Without saying a word I just bent down and spread her legs with my hands and placed a kiss in the valley between her thighs. A moan somewhere between a groan and a purr erupted from her as she grabbed the back of my and mashed my mouth onto her mons.

I brought my hands up and massaged the side of her pussy lips with my thumbs, sliding them under the silky fabric while licking her wet spot.

"Unnnnnghh," she moaned. "That will never do."

She released my head and lifted her butt off the bed sliding her panties down and throwing them back over her shoulder.

The sweet perfume of her aroused pussy drew my head back to her gash and my tongue sought out the source of her sweet nectar.

"Unnngggn, Yeeesssss!" she cried. "Eat me! Please! I need to come! Eat me!"

Being a gentleman, I attempted to honor the lady's wishes. It wasn't long before she was pulling my head into her cunt and humping my face. Her hands slipped off my head and grabbed the bedspread as she put her legs over my shoulders and collapsed back on the bed.

I gave her clit one last lick before moving up and kissing my way north. I stopped to suck on her nipples eliciting another round of purring.

She finally lifted her head and said, "You have too many clothes on. We have to do something about that."

Putting words to actions, she pulled me up and threw me down on the bed. She straddled me and began to unbutton my shirt. When she ran out of buttons she slid down and began to kiss my stomach and unbuckle my pants.

Once my pants were open, she slid off the bed and grabbed my pants by the ankles and tugged. I lifted my hips and helped to slid them down and she yanked them off and threw them on the floor.

While he did that I threw off my shirt and dropped it on the floor.

Essentially naked, except for my socks, Julie climbed up my body dragging her nipples up my thighs. She stopped at my cock and wet the end of it in her mouth before continuing her climb, until my cock lay nestled in the wet spot between her thighs. She reached down and without any ceremony slid the head of my cock into her vagina.

As my cock slid into her, I held myself still. My eyes were closed to better focus on the sensations of my cock penetrating into new territory.

Her cunt was as wet as any cunt I have ever fucked and it was tight, almost virginal. The sensations were outstanding as she slid me deep, deep inside her.

When she bottomed out and I could feel my cock press against her cervix she stopped and shuddered. I could feel her pussy contracting and milking my cock as her orgasm hit. She just moaned and started a slow in and out motion pressing her clit against my pubic bone.

I opened my eyes then to take in the beautiful sight. Her head was thrown back and she was swaying from side to side as she was riding my cock. It was so mesmerizing watching her breasts sway from side to side and up and down from her motions.

They were nice if somewhat sagging. The nipples pointed slightly down as if she had been a larger girl but had lost weight (I later found out that she had lost over 100 pounds in the year since kicking her old boyfriend to the curb).

I slid my hands up to caress her breasts and cup them while my thumbs flicked across the nipples. That brought her head down with a sudden waterfall of her dark brown hair flooding over her face.

She put her arms down on the bed to support her as she leaned down to kiss me. With her hair tenting over us we kissed and explored each other with our tongues.

It wasn't long before the additional pressure on her clit caused her to groan and lift her head up saying, "I'm coming again! Oh this is so nice, it's been so long since I've had a cock help me to come like thiiissssssss..."

As she was saying that I could feel her cunt milking my cock again and the fire in my balls was starting to blaze. I started bucking my hips to meet hers.

I reached my hand up to pull her hair back and I looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm about to come. Is it ok to come inside you?"

She nodded and closed her eyes as another wave of her orgasm washed over her. With her permission secured, my orgasm began and I could feel my flaming sperm rushing out of my balls ready to spurt inside her hot wet womb.

As her cunt squeezed my cock I began to spurt. Once. Twice. More. I lost the ability to count, and then the ability to think. I was reduced to a cock blasting my seed inside a beautiful woman.

"I feel you," she cried. "I feel you cumming inside me. It's making me cum again. Oh, oh, oh, ohhhooohhhnaaanaagghhhhhhhhh." And then she collapsed on me.

I rolled us onto our sides, my cock still buried inside her.

She was breathing, but had passed out. Worried I touched her neck and was rewarded with a strong but fast heartbeat. Relieved I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

I am not sure how much time passed, but finally her eyes opened and she started to move her arms. She closed her eyes and then her voice softly spoke, "I think I have been to heaven. I have never cum that hard and that long before."

I just put an arm around her.

Several hours later, I woke to the sound of my phone chiming. Confused, I sat up and looked around disoriented until I focused on the phone. Picking it up, I saw it was my wife Heather. She was calling using a videophone app.

"Hi Honey. What's up?" I asked.

"Not much," Heather replied.

"Oh. Delicious. I like your friend," she said catching sight of Julie who was just sitting up.

"Who is that?" Julie asked, still somewhat out of it.

Catching sight of the phone and the video picture of my wife, Julie squeaked and tried to cover herself.

On the phone, Heather waved and said, "Since he isn't introducing us, I'll do it for him. I'm James' wife Heather. And you are?"

Shocked Julie stared at the screen for a second, and then hesitantly said, "I'm Julie."

Then it hit her. "Oh my gawd. Married. I didn't know he was married. I am so sorry. I'll get out of here. Oh my gawd. I really fucked up. He wasn't wearing a ring and doesn't have that married guy indent. I didn't know."

By this point Julie was just babbling and freaking out. Turning her head this way and that, Julie was looking like she was going to bolt out of the room stark naked.

Before I could say or do anything, Heather yelled from the phone, "Julie!! Stop it right now and come talk to me!!

"James! Give her the phone! Now!"

When Heather gets that tone of voice, there is no question what you are going to do.

Julie stopped and looked over at me and I handed her the phone. I couldn't see Heather any more but her voice was quite clear when she said, "James, go take a piss or something. Julie and I need to get acquainted."

Like I said, when Heather uses that tone of voice, you obey. I went to take a long piss and then for good measure, took a shower.

I was just finishing drying off when Julie knocked on the door.

"C'mon in," I said.

She carefully opened the door and handed me the phone. Heather had her 100,000 watt 'cat that ate the canary' grin on, so I figured that she smoothed things over.

"Hey Babe," I said.

"Hey Cutie," she said, "Can you point that thing a little lower? I want to see your dick."

"Sure," I said obliging her. I looked over and Julie seemed to be enjoying the view too. My dick always loves an audience so it immediately began to swell with pride.

"I'm sorry I interrupted you guys," Heather started. "I was just calling in to see how things were going."

Thinking frantically I finally said, "Things were really good." Not knowing what the two of them discussed I left it at that.

Before I could put my foot the rest of the way into my mouth and wiggle my toes, Heather continued, "That is what Julie said. I'm glad you were nice to her. If she had said that you hadn't been, you would have gotten my foot up your ass and you'd sleep on the couch for a week."

I just nodded, and then realized the phone was still pointed at my fresh hardon. "Yes dear," I said.

"She was really upset that you hadn't mentioned that you were married, but I smoothed that over. She knows that it is ok now. So she is going to spend the night and she has my phone number and promised to call if you are not nice to her. So be nice. Understand?"

"Yes dear," I said again.

I had almost forgotten about Julie. I remembered very quickly when I felt her gentle hand wrap itself around my shaft.

"That looks nice," said Heather's voice from the phone. "I think I'll watch while I play with myself. Carry on kids."

I angled the phone so Heather could get a good view of Julie playing with my cock while we kissed and Julie could see Heather.

After a minute, Julie broke the kiss and said, "Your wife told me that you like to have your cock sucked. I'm not very good at it, but I'm willing to learn, if you can help me."

I nodded my head and she kissed her way down to my cock.

"Don't try to rush into it," I said. "Just lick the head of it and then put just the tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it. Oh, yeah! Just like that. Mmmmmmmm. That's nice.

"Now grab the shaft with your hand and stroke it back and forth. See how the skin slides with your hand. That feels really good. Now try to do both at the same time. Mmmmmmmm. Oh yeah. Now slide a little more into your mouth. Like that. Watch the teeth. That's better."

"Am I doing it right?" she asked a little while later.

"Yes," I said leaning back onto the counter to catch my breath. "You have the basics down."

"Good," she said standing up. "I'm going to take a quick shower and I'll have you eat my pussy again."

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh," came the sound of Heather's voice from the phone.

I looked down and Heather must have propped the phone up on something. She was lying back on the bed with her legs spread wide and she was using her 12 inch dildo to fuck herself silly.

Julie looked at the show Heather was putting on and her eyes got big. "Can she really take that whole thing?" she asked. I nodded and kept on watching.

We both watched until Heather started moaning and then shook all over. Julie's eye got even bigger when Heather pulled the dildo out and licked it clean finishing up with deep throating almost three quarters of it.

She looked at me and asked, "Can she do that to your cock?"

"She can take me all the way into her throat and lick my balls at the same time, if she is in that kind of mood," I said.

"Bye honey," I said to Heather. "I see you in a couple of days."

She just waved the dildo and blew me a kiss.

Julie was bent over to run the water for the shower and could see a big glob of my cum getting ready to drip out of her pussy. I looked down at my

hardon and thought 'oh what the hell' and stepped up and slid my cock deep into Julie's pussy. She was still quite wet and my first load of cum acted as additional lubricant, so I slide right in without any resistance.

I leaned into her and reached my arms around. My left hand went to cup her titties and my right hand went down to find her clit. She shrieked and struggled a little but all that did was to work my cock deeper into her pussy.

I started stroking her clit with my fingers as I was pumping my cock in and out. She stopped struggling and spread her legs a little wider and started moaning. Her one hand stayed on the side of the tub and her other hand came up to mash my fingers onto her clit.

At first I couldn't hear the words, but as she got louder I could start to make out what she was saying.

"Oh that's it. Slide that cock into me. I need that cock. Make me cum. Oh that's it. Right there. Rub it. Rub it. Oh gawd. I'm almost there. Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuUUUCCCKK. OOOHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK.

"I'm coming. Don't stop. Slam that dick into me. I want your godddammm cockkk. Oh yeeaaahhhh. AAaaaaahhhhhhhaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

"Oh. Oh. Oh my gawd that was wonderful. Mmmmmmmmmm."

With the last moan, I could tell her orgasm was finished and she straightened up and turned to kiss me. After a long kiss, she hugged me and then flipped the little valve on the tub's faucet and stepped humming into the shower.

Her voice flowed melodically over the sound of the running water, "You can come in, if you want. But you can't surprise me like that again. I want you to eat me until I come again and then I want you to teach me what I need to do to get you to come in my mouth."

I dropped the towel and stepped back into the shower. I didn't fuck her, but I did use my fingers and mouth to make her come a couple more times.

True to her word, after the shower, she had me lie down on the bed and I showed her how to stroke my cock and where to lick it and how to suck on it until I came in her mouth. She wasn't sure if she liked the taste, but she swallowed it and I licked her pussy for a little and we shared tastes with a long wet kiss. This was followed by sliding under the covers and sleeping for a couple of hours.

The next morning we got dressed and went down to breakfast. Julie had to go commando because we couldn't find her panties. After breakfast she gave me a quick kiss and headed home to get ready for the day. Fortunately for her, it was a quiet day so she got a nap in one of the back rooms at work.

I found her panties later. They were wedged behind the garbage can and I talked myself into saving them as a souvenir.

Denise called about noon and asked if I wanted to do lunch before going to the courthouse. Not having any better offers I said, "Sure."

She picked me up and we went out to a mid-range chain restaurant. During the lunch we talked and caught up with our stories. She tried to give me half of the money we found yesterday. I told her that I had deliberately left it there for her. I told her that we weren't rich but we did alright so that amount of money wasn't a life changing amount for us, but it would help them a whole lot more.

She teared up and started to cry and tried to apologize for not keeping in touch. I told her not to worry. If she had, both Mom and Dad would have disowned her, which started another round of tears.

After the tears dried up, I told her that if she still feels guilty about it, to put it in a savings account for the kids' college fund. She nodded and folded the money back into her purse.